61 Reviews for Bella Flora Event Design

Samples (6)
Flower Petals (4)
Aisle Decor (3)
61 Bella Flora Event Design Reviews

Every expectation I had for my daughters wedding were completely blown out of the water.
The floral centerpieces at the reception and the church were more than I could have ever hoped for. The bridal flowers were beautiful. The staff did a perfect job of making this day perfect. From our first meeting to the conclusion of the night, perfection!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tip to Bella Flora brides, look up ways to preserve your bouquet before your wedding day comes. I only let them hang dry and wishing I would have preserved them with silica to keep their beauty. Needless to say, what Kelly & Emily created was beyond beautiful for our day.

I chose the Bella Flora team because my creativity is very limited and during our initial call on vision, Kelly asked questions I would have never thought of and taught me to quit saying "purple" for the beautiful deep plum color or else I was really going to end up with a hot purple decor. I wasn't the easiest client, my favorite flower is a bright orange tiger lily, which is difficult to make work for an April Des Moines wedding. I was planning from a distance and the team was really accommodating to meet when I was in town and prep me as much as possible over the phone. Being able to see my bouquet the Friday before the wedding really kick-started the excitement for the next day, I knew it would turn out perfectly.

I love bright colors but am very minimalist so I needed floral to steal the show being our only decor at the wedding. I didn't give the team a huge budget but over everything else, we received the most compliments on the flowers. The floral centerpieces stole the room and color pop was perfect for accenting the wedding party. Bella Flora was a key part of our amazing team that made our wedding beautiful and I will be forever grateful.

Photos
Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

From start to finish, Bella Flora was fabulous to work with. I gave Kelly a rough idea of what I wanted for decorations and flowers and she made it look beautiful and elegant. I’d highly recommend working with her team.

Profile Picture Jessie, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not be happier with the service we received from Bella. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, we got compliments on them all night. They were great at taking inspiration pictures and matching them to our needs. They were super responsive to any questions. We had a pretty healthy decor budget, but I feel like we got a great deal. I mentioned what we wanted, and what we wanted to spend, and they were able to do everything we wanted beautifully within our budget.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Bella Flora far exceeded any expectations we had, was able to work within our budget and even helped with some last minute surprises for the bride. The floral arrangements were gorgeous! I highly recommend Bella Flora for your next event.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

With my son and now daughter-in-law living out of state, as well as her family, I was asked to coordinate the floral and decor for their wedding in Des Moines. I cannot compliment Kelly and her team enough! During our consult meeting, our bride was able to FaceTime, to share her vision. Kelly and I then collaborated to come up with a plan, while staying within my budget. Kelly was very professional, flexible with changes and attentive to what we wanted through the whole planning process! She and her team had terrific ideas to get the most impact for my money. The results were stunning! From the bridal party's flowers, boutonnières/corsages and ceremony bouquets, to the reception's tablescapes and ceiling decor-gorgeous! The attention to detail was perfect! I heard so many compliments about the beauty of the florals and decor. The best thing? My son and his bride were so happy and taken back by the stunning transformation of the venue to help make this their "Best Day Ever"! I would definitely recommend Bella Flora Event Design!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kelly and her team did an absolutely AMAZING job for our wedding! In each consultation/meeting with Kelly and her team she was respectful of our budget and flexible with our requests. Kelly and the team are very knowledgable, and they provided much-needed guidance and support throughout the entire process. Hiring Bella Flora was the best decision we could have made for this aspect of our big day. The arrangements and service both far exceeded our expectations, and we have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the floral arrangements and decor at our ceremony and reception! I would highly recommend Bella Flora for any wedding in the Des Moines area!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kelly and her staff at Bella made my wedding dreams come true. I can't begin to explain how professional they were from the beginning of the planning process to the end. I always felt valued and special due to Kelly's responsiveness even though I know how busy they were because they are the best! I highly recommend Bella to any bride who wants to collaborate with the best for your wedding floral and decor needs! My wedding would not have been near as beautiful without them.

Profile Picture User7725985, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you're looking for an event company in Des Moines look no further. Kelly and her team at Bella Flora took the vision from my (now) wife's random pinterest board and turned it into a masterpiece of a Wedding Reception. They were so accommodating and considerate. From the amazing centerpieces, assistance with finishing off our seating chart, and memorial table, to the special request bouquet. And they did all within our tight budget. We couldn't have asked for better floral designs and will recommend everyone we know to go here first. We can't wait to get our pictures back so we can see what they created again and again.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We used Bella Flora for our wedding and reception in May. I'll admit that the floral design was by far the most difficult of all of the vendor appointments because I have a hard time visualizing things. I didn't have to worry about that with Bella Flora. They made everything a breeze. They were great about asking questions to see what we wanted. We ended up giving them a color palette and general idea of design, shapes, etc. that we like. Then we let them run with it, and I'm so, so glad we did. The floral arrangements and event design they came up with was better than anything I could have ever imagined. I'm a little biased but it was by far the prettiest wedding I've ever been to. The decor was stunning and unique. My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen and completely exceeded my expectations. Months after the wedding we're still getting comments from people about how beautiful of a wedding it was. There's no way we could have done it without Bella Flora's amazing vision and craftsmanship. Everyone on the team was so great to work with as well. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. If you want your dream wedding, don't look any further.

Profile Picture Jana, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I don't know how they do it! We only had two meetings before we saw a table setting and they nailed my vision. Kelly and her team worked diligently to make our wedding even more beautiful than we could have imagined. They answered any questions promptly given their busy schedule and honestly. If I were to do it again, I would choose Bella Flora again and again! Thank you so much, Kelly and the whole team!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Bella Flora. Kelly and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond to tend to our wants and desires in planning for our sons wedding. The wedding was glamorous, festive, magical and just the perfect amount of everything we wanted to ring in the new year! Thanks again for fulfilling our expectations.

Profile Picture Lynne, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella Floral did a fantastic job for our wedding. It was everything we dreamed of and more. The designers were creative and easy to work with through the whole process. It was completely stress free from start to finish. My daughter had a vision and through a couple of meetings and the use of pinterest they absolutely nailed it!
Kelly and Lisa were so easy going and also very excited about our "look". It was a fun and happy experience for both mother and daughter.

Profile Picture Kris, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kelly and Bella Flora are life savers and truly the BEST floral/rental company for weddings and special events. I went to Bella less than 2 months prior to my wedding seeking a new wedding vendor because my other one fell through. Kelly was so accommodating and took on my wedding without hesitation. She listened, took detailed notes, showed me many options within my budget, and took everything I had envisioned and made it a reality. I had two consultations, and I changed a color midway through planning process and she was flexible with incorporating my new color throughout the decorations. The color combination (black, ivory, gold, champagne, and white) with mercury glass centerpieces was stunning!!! My wedding bouquet looked exactly like the picture I showed her but it was even better in person. My ceremony arrangements were HUGE and the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen at a wedding. They were whimsical, enchanting, and just overall incredible! Bella was on-time, had many assistants to set up for the event, and were done decorating well beforehand so I could walk through and enjoy everything before the wedding started. I would hands-down, without hesitation, use Bella again for any special occasion, and I'm already planning when I can have another party and use their services!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

WE LOVE BELLA FLORA!
They did such an amazing job and we can't thank them enough.
From my bouquet to the flowers on the tables, EVERYTHING WAS INCREDIBLE and they worked within our budget.
They are simply the best, easy to work with and the most creative.

Profile Picture Breta, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am having trouble putting my review in words because everything about Bella Flora was amazing. From our initial consult to post-wedding followup, I could not have asked for better customer service, value, and product. Kelly and her team took my vision and made it a reality, all while staying within my budget and being very attentive to my wants. I received (and continue to receive!) compliments about the quality of our decor and flowers, and the simplicity and elegance. If I could give them more stars, i would!

Profile Picture User6993244, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our daughters April wedding and reception was absolutely beautiful. The attention to detail, the design ideas and process from start to finish was over the top and professional. The linens were beautiful! The tablescapes were beautiful! The flowers. Oh the flowers! Beyond beautiful! We received so many compliments on the flowers. They were everything we dreamed of and more. Nothing prepared us though for walking into Bella's back room for a sneak peak of the flower centerpieces they were preparing for the reception! Gorgeous! It took our breath away. Kelly and her staff are amazingly talented and patient. We also loved the fact that we could do everything we needed for the wedding and the reception all under one roof-Bella Flora Event Design. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cathie , 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

AMAZING! My mother and I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Bella Flora Event Design. Kelly truly goes above and beyond for her brides! She listens to your ideas and gives helpful feedback, and is just a dream to work with - so sweet, kind and patient. The flowers were everything I wanted and more. I showed her a picture of what I wanted.... and on my wedding day.. there they were! Just stunning! I received many compliments about how gorgeous my bridal bouquet was, along with my bridesmaids bouquets, and just stunning centerpieces.

Kelly and her super awesome team also decorated my reception. Words cannot describe how gorgeous it was. Just STUNNING! They listened to every detail and made it happen for us. Kelly even gifted us with some complimentary sequin draping in the entrance of our reception. It was so me, and was such a sweet surprise! We also received many compliments about how beautiful our reception was- from the fancy ivory tablecloths, to the jaw- dropping chandelier, to the beautiful flower and candle centerpieces. Everything was perfect and just gorgeous. Thank YOU!!!!

Thank you Kelly!!! We literally hit the jackpot with you. You and your team work fabulous together and make brides dreams come true. I will always refer you to any bride, and I will always refer to you for any parties in my near future. You are just lovely to work with, and you have such a wonderful talent!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We cannot say enough about Bella Flora. Our wedding flowers, decor, and overall ambiance was amazing! Kelly and her team of professionals took our dreams and made them come true! We've been married four days and people are still texting, Facebook messaging, and calling with their well-wishes for us. After saying "congrats", the next comment is "your flowers and decor were the most beautiful I've ever seen!" We couldn't agree more! If it was possible to give you 10 stars, we would!!! Thank you Bella for making our day fantastic! We look forward to using you again for future events and celebrations!

Profile Picture User4638893, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Melanie and her team at Bella Flora did a FABULOUS job! She was professional, friendly, and thorough. She listened to my ideas and vision and made it come to life. They definitely exceeded my expectations. THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kelly and her team are excellent to work with! They provide creative and fresh ideas that are sure to make your event amazing. One thing I was especially impressed by was the vast selection of decor items they had to offer, along with their willingness to find ways to stay within the budget you set. Of all the decorators in town, I feel that Bella Flora's team exceeds in professionalism, providing superior service and expert decorating.

Profile Picture Tess, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I cannot thank Kelly and the Bella Flora team enough for helping make my wedding day absolutely picture PERFECT! We have received so many compliments on how beautiful, classy, and elegant our wedding and reception hall was! I walked into the wedding hall and cried because it was absolutely perfect and everything I have dreamed of for my wedding day. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were STUNNING! My fiancé and I had a disagreement early on in the planning on the types of centerpieces we wanted after I had sat down with Kelly to decide what we were using. Without hesitation, Kelly quickly helped figure out the changes that needed to be done to accommodate both of our wants. The night before my wedding I found out that our caterer was not going to provide table linens for the food set up as well as an extra stand for a memorial piece. I sent Kelly a text message asking if we could get a few extra linens and an extra stand. Within minutes she responded that they would be there first thing in the morning! Kelly was not only easy to work with, she was FUN to work with. She always quickly responded to my emails and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend using Kelly and her Bella Flora team!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Kelly was extremely flexible while I did majority of my planning from a different state. I had very tight schedules when I was in the Des Moines area and Kelly was able to squeeze me in for meetings when I was in town which was very appreciated!! Thank you for all of your hard work and flexibility!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

On 5/15/15, our Son married the woman of his dreams. The venue for their wedding and reception was elegantly crafted into a Magical evening; thanks to Bella Flora Event Design. The Bella Flora Event Design website states “full-service Special Event firm” and their declaration is on point. In my opinion Bella Flora Event Design surpassed our every expectation and we do not have enough complimentary words to describe the expertise, creativity, caring, and commitment of Kelly Thomason, her Mother, and their staff. Thank you so very much for all the LOVE you put into our very Special day. The happy couple says it was a “Perfect Day”. Thank you again, Kelly for being such a Huge part of a Beautiful memory, certainly a day we will never forget.
Sincerely,
The Family :>)

Profile Picture Kerry, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)