43 Reviews for Bella Dolci Cookies

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
35 Bella Dolci Cookies Reviews

Ann was great to work with and did well over 300 dozen cookies for our wedding! They were homemade, beautiful and absolutely delicious! HIGHLY recommended!!!
Michele D'Ambrosio - Pittsburgh

Profile Picture Michele, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ann is knowledgeable, professional and makes the whole experience easy. Best of all, her cookies are DELICIOUS!!

Profile Picture Anita, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ann was a fantastic person to work with for my wedding reception. She was attentive, accommodating, and all of my guests adored her cookies! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a delicious cookie table at their event.

Profile Picture User7300224, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bella Dolci Cookies are the BEST! Ann has provided cookies for me on several occasions, and quite honestly, i wouldn't go anywhere else! Ann is very responsive and professional. The cookies are beautiful and delicious! I most recently placed a large order for my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary party. Ann delivered these wonderful delicacies right to the house and set them up. Needless to say, the cookies were a huge hit!! I received tons of compliments on the beautiful cookie table. Can't wait for the next occasion, so that I can order again!

Profile Picture Fran, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ann provided the cookies for our wedding. Not only were they the BEST cookies we ever tasted, they were beautiful. She is very professional, friendly and reasonably priced. Our friends and family are all raving about her cookies. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I reached out to them 48 hours in advance of a small wedding and learned they normally need 2 weeks notice - fair enough. But I was stuck and Ann came through with an amazing and delicious assortment of cookies. I am still dreaming of the pignoli cookies, the mini cannolis and pumpkin mini bites. I can't say enough good things about them and highly recommend Bella Dolci for weddings and any other events.

Profile Picture User5496563, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Anne, at Bella Dolce Cookies was so nice and helpful; and the cookies were amazing! We met with her and she brought us so many different cookies to taste test, and every one was delicious. I think the fan favorite with our wedding guests was the pumpkin filled ones. They looked like mini pumpkin pies and they were to die for! I would absolutely recommend Bella Dolce Cookiee to anyone in the Pittsburgh area who is having a traditional cookie table!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Ann V. of Bella Dolci Cookies was very easy to work with, adjusted her delivery to meet my schedule, gave me a discount on the delivery charge, and provided cookies of excellent quality!

I ordered some Venetian cookies (a.k.a. "Italian Flag" cookies) from this bakery to surprise my wife. My wife was indeed surprised and delighted by this gift and agreed that Bella Dolci's version of this cookie was very similar, if not identical, to cookies of this type she had enjoyed from a Staten Island (NY) bakery!

I definitely would recommend this bakery to others and plan to order more cookies and other items from this baker in the future!

Note: I did not use this vendor for a wedding cake, only cookies, but would not hesitate to send this type of business her way!"

Profile Picture Chris, 8/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The cookies were absolutely amazing!!! Everything about the cookies says "homemade". Perfect choice to fill up your Pittsburgh cookie table without having to engage all of your family members to contribute cookies. Everything was done exactly as requested with not one hiccup.
Ann, thank you so much for your extra effort with the chalkboard cookie labels -- it was much appreciated.
We had quite a bit of leftovers (this was our fault because we waited to long to open the table - shame on us) -- but I have frozen the cookies that were left and hope to enjoy them here and there throughout the next couple months.
As I was leaving the hotel, I let our bellman sample a couple cookies and he said they were they best cookies he ever tasted -- You can't go wrong with this vendor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered cookies from Bella Dolci for my daughter's wedding. Ann came to my home for a tasting so that we could sample the cookies before ordering. One was better than other! I come from a large Italian family and I was very impressed that she could provide cookies that up until now I could only get from bakeries in NY and NJ. Ann is very accomodating and easy to work with and her cookies are delicious. We ordered fifteen different types of cookies and chocolate covered pretzels. Ann delivered them to our venue on trays. Our cookie table was very impressive. I highly recommend Ann and Bella Dolci Cookies.

Profile Picture User5330141, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ann was very flexible and willing to work with us twice, the last time being on only a few days notice. She made sure we had what we wanted and provided a tasting. Her cookies are excellent, even Italian immigrant approved! I wouldn't hesitate to use Bella dolci. She even delivers to locations more than an hour from her.

Profile Picture Peter, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We couldn't be more pleased with the fabulous cookies and tremendous service that we enjoyed from Ann when we ordered cookies and chocolate covered strawberries for our daughter's wedding reception. We bake a lot ourselves and with our Italian heritage, we have many Italian favorites that we were hesitant to order from a vendor. However, Ann's cookies are just like our homemade ones. Ann's help was a huge timesaver for us and we didn't sacrifice quality at all. We loved her pignoli, both varieties of cannoli, Venetian cookies, her signature toffee cookie is so delicious, and her raspberry cheesecake cookie is so moist and flavorful. Our guests were very complimentary and we would not hesitate to order from Bella Dolci in the future. We would recommend her without reservation. Do yourself a favor and give Bella Dolci a try!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cookies tasted and looked amazing! Everyone was very pleased with the service!

Profile Picture User4167641, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ann was very pleasant and accomodating. The cookies were packaged neatly, beautiful and most of all DELICIOUS! All of our guests enjoyed them very much. We will definitely use Ann and Bella Dolce in the future. It is so nice to have such elegant cookies so close to our home.....one less thing to worry about when planning an event.

Profile Picture User5041355, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bella Dolci did all of our cookies for our wedding. We could not have been more pleased! They were absolutely delicious! Ann was such a pleasure to work with. Gave her number to several people at the wedding! Will order at Christmas time also!

Profile Picture User5050683, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cookies for our daughters wedding were so fresh and delicious! My husband and I selected ten different types but were only able to sample five because the others were all gone by the time we made our way to the cookie table. We thought we purchased an adequate amount for the wedding, but they went quickly once our guests tasted them. Ann is so prompt and easy to work with. She had many good suggestions , yet still is very accommodating to the clients wishes. She offers so many choices. We sampled many of them at our initial meeting (yes she comes to your house) and they were all delicious. It was very hard to narrow it down. Try this vendor. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture User4907683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ann was very helpful for providing cookies for my sons wedding. They were delivered on time and my order was perfect. I would recommend her service highly, she provides a great product with many choices and helped me manage my time effectively.

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I AM AN EXTREMELY SATISFIED MOTHER OF THE BRIDE. ANN PROVIDED DELICIOUS LOOKING AND EQUALLY DELICIOUS TASTING WORKS OF ART FOR MY DAUGHTER'S RECENT WEDDING, THEY WERE SO DELICIOUS THAT ALL 500 DISAPPEARED IN SHORT ORDER. PRAISE FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY WAS CONSTANT. ANN PROVIDES AN AMAZING VARIETY OF BOTH FANCY AND OLD STANDARDS-DO NOT HESITATE TO USE HER SERVICES.THANK YOU ANN FOR MAKING MY DAY LEISURELY AND SATISFYING.

Profile Picture LINDA, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ann has a huge selection of cookies to pick from!! We selected 14 kinds and they were all delicious! She was accommodating and very friendly and so easy to work with! The Southwestern PA tradition of a cookie table is made so much easier by folks like Ann - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My family has had years of baking nod eating cookies so we consider ourselves experts. We enjoyed Bella dolcii cookies this weekend and could not believe how fantastic they were. We had quite a few variety and honestly they all were exceptional. Ann was accommodating, considerate and a pleasure to work with, I will never bake another cookie now that I have found her. I tried some of the other premier cookie bakeries in pittsburgh and their service, quality nor taste could come close to Bella dolcii.

Profile Picture User4421242, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All the cookie trays at my daughters wedding were wonderfully presented so that the guests couldn't wait to actually try them. We had selected 15 different cookies and all were delicious. The Lady Locks and Pizzelles were light and delicious. Coconut macaroons were fantastic, so moist. Her signature toffee turtle cookies were also a guest favorite with a perfect combination of chocolate and caramel. Buckeyes, lemon melting moments and red velvet butter cookies were a great addition to cookies not normally found on a wedding desert table. All around, I was extremely satisfied with both the quality and service provided and have already planned on using her services for the next daughters wedding.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ann's cookies were absolutely delicious and beautiful! The chocolate dipped macaroons are my favorite, but running a close second are the biscotti and the lemon butter cookies! Ann was very easy to work with and her cookies were delivered to the reception hall on the morning of the wedding as scheduled!
Thanks Ann! Everyone loved your cookies!!!
Judy

Profile Picture Judy, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ann did a fabulous job on the cookies for my son & daughter in law's wedding. The cookies were delicious and displayed so beautifully. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cookies. Could not have asked for anything more from Ann and Bella Dolci Cookies........Loved everything about them.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ann was so wonderful to work with. Her cookies were the best i have ever tasted. So very beautiful and delicious

Profile Picture judith, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was lucky enough to find Bella Dolci Cookies at a bridal show. The cookies were wonderful!! The care and dedication that was put into making the cookies came through in their deliciousness. They were a hit at my wedding and helped to make my day extra special! Thank you, Annie Vickers!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/24/14, 1 Review