Bella Dawn Event Planning Reviews

View more information

• Z'Andra
    Z'andra R. Married on 10/10/2020

Magical Micro Wedding with Bella Dawn Planning

Ayron is the owner of Bella Dawn Planning and she is just wonderful! She is professional, current, fun & she knows her sh*t! We had the joy of planning a wedding during covid 😩 we started with 60 guests and ended up with 24. She was there for us every step of the way. Ayron is supportive but she is NOT a yes woman lol! She will let you know what won’t work 😂 with love lol! Every challenge that came our way she handled with ease & grace. Her style is impeccable and she brought our vision to life! Our wedding was beautiful, we were so pleased with the final outcome. We are forever thankful for Ayron, I learned so much working with her & I gained a friend! Thank you so much Ayron! Do not hesitate to contact Bella Dawn planning, tell her Z’Andra sent you ❤️
  • Maya
    Maya M. Married on 10/20/2017

Rest Assured with Bella Dawn

I honestly didn't think I needed a wedding planner before I got engaged. After getting engaged though I realized how much I simply hadn't thought of. It was great having Bella Dawn to help me with all of the details and even better not having to run around doing stuff myself the day of. I was able to just sit back, relax and create memories rather than worry about caterers, table linens, flower arrangements or signage. We had a destination wedding and my husband and I are VERY experienced travelers, but Bella Dawn found a location that was absolutely perfect and I don't think we would have come across it on our own. We honestly had a wedding out of a story book and I'm happy we went with a true professional to make that come to fruition.
    J. Married on 09/02/2017
    Ayron and her team CRUSHED our 500 guest cultural wedding!!! Her attention to detail, relationships with vendors and willingness to work with vendors we found culminated in one of the wedding events of the year. Not bragging...but yeah, I'm bragging. Our wedding ceremony & reception were outstanding. In large part, due to the professionalism and guidance of Bella Dawn Planners!

Bella Dawn Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much Jason! It was a pleasure to share in your special day! Couldn't have ask for a better couple! Xoxo, Bella Dawn!
    Mrs. Married on 07/04/2015
    Ayron Adamson of Bella Dawn Event Planning was very professional & attentive to my wants & details for my wedding event. She was very "hands on" & creative throughout my planning process. I do plan on referring her services to others, as well as using her event planning services for any of my events in the future.
    Joanne Married on 05/24/2015
    My wedding weekend was amazing and i know that it is because of the assistance and coordination of Bella Dawn!!! I had an amazing time an my wedding was everything that i wanted and more and i know that is because the assistance that they gave me the entire time!!! Ayron was my wedding coordinator and she helped me every step of the way, from taking my hundreds of phone calls, answering my crazy questions an easing my wedding nerves. i initially did not want to hire a wedding a planner because i wanted to save money, but no money could put a value on what my wedding planner did for me. i had a great time, my wedding was perfect, and anything that wasn't perfect she made sure that it didn't effect me!!!! I am forever grateful for her services!!!
    Patty Married on 09/13/2014
    Love Aryon. . if I could do it again I would call her!!!!
    Jessica Married on 11/09/2013
    Bella Dawn Event Planning, the best thing that could have happened to me on such stressful and special time of my life. I will for sure be calling back for any furture event planning.
    Stephanie Married on 10/25/2013
    Bella Dawn Event Planning did an excellent job with our wedding! Ayron was available throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond to ensure a smooth and carefree wedding day. From the attention to detail in our hotel suites to shielding us from all the behind the scenes hiccups with our venue, we couldn't have asked for more!
    Rhea Married on 08/11/2013
    Ayron was extremely professional, creative and a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was flawless. I definitely recommend Bella Dawn for any occasion and look forward to working with them again!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 05/15/2011
    I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Ayron and Bella Dawn Planning. Ayron and her team provided impeccable service. Her professionalism and eye for detail and design cannot compare to anyone in the industry. From the moment that I hired her I knew that I was in incredible hands, and she did not disappoint. To this day I still receive compliments on my on the flow and design of my wedding and it is all thanks to Ayron!
    Holly Married on 08/11/2018

“Everything is fine” #yeaRight

Everything that could have went wrong, went wrong. Staff was uncoordinated and the timeline was poorly executed. Promises were made that could not be kept. We did not have a traditional wedding venue and we were adamant about finding a coordinator that would be up for the task. We were assured that everything would be fine yet our reception ran 1.5 hours behind the schedule. Didn’t cut our cake. No thank you speeches from the bride and groom. No food during cocktail hour, no table wine and 1/2 of our 30th floor view was obstructed. Our coordinator had an excuse for everything.