Bella Collina Mansion Reviews

Bella Collina Mansion 6
Bella Collina Mansion 7

Angela · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing venue and beautiful

Our day was amazing and we choose the perfect venue for the perfect day.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Lya

Lya Riley · Married on 01/04/2019

If you are on the fence, go with Joe!

There aren't enough words to describe to wonderful and perfect our wedding was thanks to Joe and his team! Every question you have, Joe has an answer. No addition planner is necessary because of how organized Joe and his team are. One our day of, I didn't have to lift a finger or worry in the slightest. We would chose Bella Collina 100 times over! 10 out of 10, if you want a stress free planning process choose Bella

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Bella Collina Mansion 8
    Bella Collina Mansion 9
    Bella Collina Mansion 10
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Dream wedding at a Dream Venue

I found Bella Collina on a wedding website, and as soon as I showed the online photos to my husband we knew it was the place for us! They make the wedding planning process very easy. We were planning a North Carolina wedding from Pittsburgh PA, and Bella Collina made it as stress free as possible for us. With a network of A+ preferred vendors and packages for all budgets, I can't imagine a more professional team. We knew we wanted a lake view, and the views at Bella Collina do not disappoint. There are so many options for ceremony and reception locations on the property, so every wedding can be as unique as you want it. We ended up with a ceremony on the deck in the month of November. You would think this impossible, but Joe monitored the weather conditions until the day before the wedding and made sure to give us everything we wanted! Our guests complimented the smooth transitions throughout the day and the venue itself they kept referring to as "A Fairytale Wedding." I could not agree more! Bonus points: a lovely bridal quarters with enough space for your whole crew to get ready, a super cool grooms suite for the guys to hang out, photo op in so many locations, Juliet balcony for your first dance (private and dreamy), you barely need decorations since the house is so gorgeous (money-saver), a smooth flow from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to dancing and cake since it is a home so the layout just makes sense! Take a look at the pictures on their website-it is EXACTLY as beautiful as it seems!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Caryn · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible Experience!

I cannot say enough about Joe and Bella. You simply cannot beat the view, the price, or the experience of booking the Bella Collina Mansion. From the moment I toured the mansion, I knew I wanted to get married here. It had everything - romance, elegance, contingency plans for inclement weather, and all inclusive packages. Joe and Erin know their stuff. Information was overwhelming, but completely black and white and I felt like I was in competent hands from the start. Joe and his staff were highly responsive to all of my emails and questions throughout the planning period. The weekend of the wedding went incredibly smoothly. Any and all concerns were handled swiftly and efficiently by Joe and his staff and they went above and beyond to make sure the day went as perfectly as possible. By the end of the night, Joe felt more like a friend than a business owner. I have incredible memories of being at Bella Collina and my MOH has a new skill she can add to her resume - Professional Fluffer will follow her to the grave. Do yourself a favor and book Bella Collina if you're on the fence. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Derrick

Derrick Black · Married on 10/06/2018

GREAT wedding venue

Let me start out by saying that EVERYTHING you have heard about Bella Collina Mansion is true. And I’m pretty sure that you haven’t heard one bad thing about this place. It is as close to perfect as a venue can get. If you want a scenic wedding, complete with a lakeside ceremony, first dance from a balcony, beautiful sunset view, etc., this is the venue for you. If you want an all-inclusive place with seamless transitions for you and your guests from ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, this is the venue for you. And finally, if you want a caring, extremely experienced staff on hand to take care of all the little (and big) stuff so you don’t have to, this is the venue for you. This place is truly the big deal everyone says it is, and more. They clearly map out the process of preparing for the wedding, from the “day of interviews” where you meet with and select your vendors, to the itinerary that they stick to on your wedding day to move things along smoothly. Listen… Bella Collina is the real deal, and they have earned every one of their 5-star reviews. Go over there and check them out ASAP!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Erika · Married on 09/09/2018

Flawless experience

Bella Collina is amazing!!! They bring to you so many options from vendors to the amazing view! They are very knowledgeable as well

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Bella Collina Mansion 11

Misty · Married on 09/08/2018

First of all, Joe is the best at what he does! The venue is what dreams are made of. The day of our wedding went absolutely perfect thanks to Joe, his wonderful mom, and ALL of the Bella staff! Everyone was so professional and helpful throughout the day. I couldn't have asked for anything more nor needed to. They stayed on top of every wedding aspect. Drinks placed before the bridal party arrived at every area, a much needed "behind the scenes" reminder of the little things you would otherwise nervously forget, and A LOT of nerve calming! The list of everything they do perfectly could go on. Ultimately I would chose this venue 100 times over. 5 stars isn't enough to rate this experience!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Diane · Married on 08/31/2018

Joe and his team exceeded our expectations. They identified vendors that were attentive and worked so well with us and each other. The attention to detail is amazing and Joe orchestrated the event with perfection. They provide tremendous support, addressing issues and details we hadn’t considered. This helped eliminate stresses and concerns on such an important day which allowed us to enjoy every moment!! The venue is so beautiful and meticulously maintained. Our guests loved the location and had a great time. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Angeles · Married on 07/22/2018

Stress free or someone who can do the stressing for you well that’s Bella Collina! My husband and I had quite a rowdy crowd and very specific things that we wanted at our wedding even some requests Joe had never had . He made them happen. At every moment he made sure I was ok and happy. Besides how beautiful Bella Collina is and how great the staff is what makes Bella Collina so amazing is how much they care. What matters most to them is that they see your wedding day as something special not just some customer. To say how blessed we were doesn’t explain enough how grateful my husband and I were to have chosen Bella Collina.

Mr. & Mrs. Sandoval

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Bella Collina Mansion 12
    Bella Collina Mansion 13
    Bella Collina Mansion 14

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

This is a no-brainer! If you want a stress-free, perfect wedding, you MUST go with the Bella Collina. This is a top-notch wedding venue with an amazing staff and fantastic vendors. Avoid the wedding horror stories and choose the wedding venue every bride deserves to have. They are super popular and have limited availability with all their bookings, but it is so so so worth it!
    Thank you Joe and all who helped make my wedding day perfect at the Bella Collina this past Saturday :)

Much love, Danielle

Bella Collina Mansion 19
    Bella Collina Mansion 20
    Bella Collina Mansion 21

Aaron · Married on 06/22/2018

The first thing that comes to my mind when writing this review is Perfection!!! Five minutes into touring the mansion and seeing the beautiful views, we knew we had to get married at Bella. Joe and his staff took care of everything for us to make our special day perfect. From the day of interviews with vendors, to answering every single question we had up to our wedding day, Joe always had an answer, and always got back to me quickly. You can tell Joe and his staff are dedicated to making your wedding day perfect and exactly how you want it. Even Joe's mother comes and helps by escorting the older folks to/down the elevator to get anywhere that is needed. Joe tells you exactly where to be, when to be there, and even escorts you to where you need to be. Everything is on time, organized, and Joe will go out of his way to ensure everything is the way you wanted it. Did I say the view is amazing??!! We had guests taking more pictures of the view and the house then we did us. Driving down the driveway and seeing the mansion with the lake is a sight to be seen. You will not find a better place to get married, so don't waste your time looking!! We had many guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. What sets the Bella Collina even more ahead than other venues, there is a backup plan if the weather gets bad. You can have your wedding outdoors or indoors, both are beautiful. Plenty of room in the Mansion to have everything inside if needed. Joe, his staff, and his vendors all want your day to be perfect, and it will be. I was sad when our day was over because I had so much fun, and that's because I did not have to worry about a single thing. Our day was perfect and I cannot thank Joe enough for the perfect wedding of our dreams!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Before finding Bella Collina, I was at my wit's end and was pretty much set on giving up the dream of having a wedding. I was feeling defeated at how difficult the planning process was proving to be. Then my husband found Bella Collina. From the moment we saw the mansion for the first time to the final exit on our wedding day, the experience was perfection. Joe takes a true interest in each couple and provides exemplary service from beginning to end. We had very specific preferences and needs and they were all met without hesitation. While the planning process is wonderful, the true reason for our 5-star review is the day of the wedding. Every staff member is willing to go above and beyond for the bride and groom to make the day perfect and that is exactly what they did for us. The relationship between Bella Collina, the vendors and the couples they serve cannot be replicated anywhere else. We are still in awe at how magical our day was and we have Bella Collina to thank for that. There is no question that Bella Collina's services are worth the value. For this kind of service, attention and experience anywhere else we could have paid double or triple the price. Thank you does not even begin to cover our gratitude to Bella Collina for creating what was truly the happiest day of our lives. We will spend the rest of our lives knowing that our wedding day was as close to perfect as an event like this can get and that is all thanks to Joe and Bella Collina.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding! The staff at Bella Collina are top of the line, they ensure all your needs and desires are met. They strive on making sure the bride has everything she needs and is completely happy the day of her wedding. One of my bridesmaids had an issue with the zipper on her dress and Joe's mom was able to fix it twice! She is a lifesaver and brings calmness the day of the wedding. She made sure the zipper was fixed and was more than happy to help. Joe knows exactly what he is doing, we did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. The convenience of the all-inclusive he offers cannot be matched at any other venue. Joe makes sure everything stays on track the day of the wedding, there are no worries about what will happen next. Our wedding ran so smooth and everyone had a great time. We did not just have a wedding at Bella Collina we had an event. Choosing Bella Collina as the place to get married is the best decision anyone can make. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2018

As both, my husband and I, have sat back and reminisced on all the events leading up to, as well as our wedding day, we are simply in awe! We first found Bella Collina Mansion by searching on Google for all inclusive venues that were in the right budget point. Being 2 hours from us, we took a leap of faith and took a tour of “Cinderella’s Castle” and that indeed it was! We fell instantly in love with the mansion by it’s timeless elegance. Being an outdoor/indoor venue by a lake, it was everything we ever wanted and it was at that point we knew this was the spot for us. We were impressed by Erin and Joe’s personality and professionalism. Joe and his staff goes above and beyond to make sure ALL details, big or small, matter and that your day is absolutely stress free. His hand picked vendors are nothing short of amazing. You truly feel like royalty! Our wedding day was absolute bliss! Even though we were planned for an outdoor ceremony, rain was in the forecast, so their back up plan for indoors was even more magical than we could have imagined and turned out for the best! There aren’t enough words to describe how truly marvelous Joe and his team are! We highly, highly recommend Bella Collina Mansion for your Dream Come True!! Bella made our wedding day a dream come true and we will be eternally thankful!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Amber · Married on 04/27/2018

Honestly, what can I say that hasn't already been said?! This place gave me everything I could want in a wedding and more. I felt so relaxed in all aspects of the wedding planning because they had already thought of every little detail and just asked me what I wanted each step of the way. I really can't express enough how easy it was to plan a wedding while in graduate school, in another state, and while studying for boards because I chose to go with Bella Collina. Seriously, it was just so perfect. Everything you could want in a venue and coordinator. My guests are still raving about how beautiful the place is. Also, we left on a boat... which is something I bet none of your other friends will do. My guests loved that! You will definitely not regret your choice if you choose Bella. TAKE THE TOUR!!! You will fall in love!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

Our experience was absolutely magical. When they say they do everything and you don’t have to stress, they mean it! Joe even told me he worried about me because I had very little contact through the process. The reason though, is that I knew I had nothing to worry about! Everything about our wedding day was perfect! Thank you guys again for everything you did!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Jeff · Married on 11/18/2017

Very accommodating and easy to work with staff. Responsive to issues as well as what we were feeling the day of the wedding. Would recommend to any couple.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Holly · Married on 11/05/2017

Joe/Bella Collina has a thing going! They have held so many weddings, they know how to coordinate everything! We are so impressed with Bella's responsiveness to our questions/concerns in a timely manner & provided us recommendations. Bella definitely provided a stress-free wedding knowing that we were in good hands since day one. As the bride, Joe's mother was there to help coordinate & she helped me with breathing techniques before I walked down the aisle, she was so sweet! We received so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how they enjoyed our beautiful wedding. We would highly recommended Bella Collina to everyone. Thank you Bella, it was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Erika · Married on 10/22/2017

Bella Collina could not have been a more perfect venue! From start to finish our experience with Joe, Erin, and his team was incredible. They made wedding planning seem easy. They led you every step of the way to ensure you have your dream wedding exactly the way you pictured. From the day we booked Bella Collina as our venue to the day of the wedding everything was perfect. You get an incredible view on their spacious deck making your reception that much more amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue and time at Bella Collina. I wish we could do it all again !

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Bella Collina Mansion 22
    Bella Collina Mansion 23
    Bella Collina Mansion 24
    Bella Collina Mansion 25
  • User6612892 · 1+ year ago

When you think of a fairy tale wedding, Bella Collina Mansion screams dream wedding! I am beyond pleased with not only how beautiful the house is but how wonderful everyone has been to work it. From the owners of the house to all the vendors we have met. Bella Collina knows how to make a bride and her fiancé happy. Such an affordable and stress free process.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Bella Collina truly is amazing! They definitely go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is perfect. I am so thankful I came across this place while looking for venues. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • julie

julie · Married on 10/01/2017

If your reading this STOP and call BELLA COLLINA right now @ 336.644.6713 and book your Wedding Date!!!!! No need to read reviews you half to experience the most magical/stress free day of your LIFE this is where you need to be. From start to finish Joe and his staff and the vendors were AMAZING. Within a 30 day period I closed on a home, moved into our new home, had my son's big birthday party the day before the wedding and was training new employees at my job before I took a two week vacation. With that being said the wedding was the least of my worries because Joe from the beginning told me what to do and as long as I followed his instructions all will be well and his word was " I want you to have an EPIC wedding" and let me tell you it was EPIC!!! I can not THANK JOE and his staff enough for making this whole journey easy breezy and made our wedding day the most Magical day of our lives.... The venue speaks for itself but Joe and his staff will make this journey for you stress free...... I wish I could do it all over again because it was truly one of the happiest day of my life. Thank you again Joe you are truly a gift and so happy I was able to be one of the brides to be married at Bella Collina!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/23/2017

We could not have chosen a better venue! They literally think of everything (I mean everything). They assist you with planning out every logistical detail and are extremely responsive. The entire team is extremely professional and go above and beyond to deliver the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Shaina · Married on 09/15/2017

Joe and the staff at Bella Collina exceeded our wedding expectations. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Bella Collina has mastered what it takes to run a flawless wedding. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone is looking for a very professional, timely sensitive, and low stress environment.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/03/2017

I recently moved to North Carolina and was looking for the best wedding venue for my September 2017 wedding. When I found Bella Collina, I knew that I had found the perfect place! Words cannot express how beautiful Bella Collina is.. a beautiful mansion set on a lake. It really makes you feel like you are a princess! Joe, Erin, and the whole Bella Collina team go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day is absolutely perfect! My wedding was a little over a month ago, and literally nothing went wrong the entire day! It was a fairytale and something I will forever wish I could do all over again!

My guests were SOO impressed with this venue. They raved about how beautiful the mansion was and how seamless the whole day went. Joe is a godsend - he does this day in and day out and can handle anything thrown at him during the process. The day was so stress-free for me - from getting there at 10am, through hair and make up and all the way until we left on our sparkler exit, everything was perfect. If you are looking for THE BEST wedding venue in NC (really anywhere), you MUST choose Bella Collina! Thank you again Joe & family for giving me the most perfect fairytale wedding. It was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/08/2017