Bella Bridesmaids Memphis Reviews

33 | Memphis, TN

33 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids Memphis

Ajigne · Married on 04/29/2017

Bella Bridesmaids is the place to be for any bride searching for bridal party attire. The staff made the shopping experience for myself and bridesmaids very fun. They have a great selection of dresses. They are also very organized and efficient, which pleased my type-A personality! My girls dresses even came in ahead of time! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • User5203287 · 2+ years ago

My girls all went to Bella Bridesmaids to get their dresses! I picked a color, a brand, and they all came in and picked their style! It was quick and easy. The girls that did not live in town they were able to go to locations in their towns to try on styles and pick up their gowns from separate locations! I was so very impressed with how perfect everything turned out with their fittings. I loved the dresses and I know they did too! I would definitely recommend this store to all of the ladies out there searching for their bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Bella Bridesmaids Memphis's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing how your experience in our showroom was. Congratulations!

Staci · Married on 01/10/2015

Bella Bridesmaid made finding the perfect dress for all my bridesmaids such a fun and easy process!! It is the cutest store with the sweetest employees and I loved everything about them! They were so enjoyable to work with and treated all my girls great And their dresses are beautiful!! Great quality and choices for all! I HIGHLY recommend checking out this boutique for all the brides out there!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Bella Bridesmaids Memphis's reply:

Thanks so much Staci! We of course loved working with you, and have loved having you back in as a bridesmaid!

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

It took me a long time to find the perfect bridesmaid dress. Nothing looked right from shape to color... UNTIL I came to bella bridesmaid!!! I told them what I was looking for and they instantly had a shape and color to make my wedding dreams come true! Love Lane provided the perfect one shoulder, neutral smoke color that looked elegant, classy, and perfect in every way! Thank you for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Bella Bridesmaids Memphis's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You were a dream to work with!

They are great!! Thank you girls!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

Bella Bridesmaids was beyond amazing! I felt that they had the best selection of dresses for my bridesmaids as well as a wide range of colors! They were more than accomodating! Their dresses ever came earlier than expected ! When one of my bridesmaids tried her dress on it was a few sizes too small( I believe it was her mistake not Bella Bridesmaids) they were more than helpful to her as to let her take one of the dresses off their rack that they happen to have in the color we were using! Seriously a great establishment ! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

I wouldn't recommend another place! Bella is very professional and wants to help make you're wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Bella Bridemaids was the perfect place to go for our bridesmaid dresses! They were exceptional! I was able to have all my girls wear dresses by the same designer, same fabric, same color but just in different styles- whichever they felt best in. We were able to go into the store to try on a bunch of different styles plus the ordering process was SO EASY and informative.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Claire · Married on 06/21/2014

Bella Memphis was wonderful! I would recommend them without hesitation.

Cori · Married on 06/16/2014

Bella Bridesmaid made finding bridesmaid dresses so much fun and easy! They took care of all the details and made sure the dresses were perfect!

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

We went to Bella to pick out our girls bridesmaid dresses and I would definitely recommend it! While it is a bit pricey, the service and options are unlike anywhere else that we looked! Everyone there was so helpful, especially when accommodating my group of girls that lived in locations throughout the country! I had been searching at different bridesmaids shops with no luck at finding a modern looking dress that would look nice on multiple body types, but at Bella I had the opposite problem--I loved ALL of the dresses! Because you have to book an appointment, you have individual attention on you and you get all the help you could ever want or need! They even sent me a sweet card on my wedding day saying that they were thinking of me!

Sent on 06/25/2014

The girls at Bella Bridesmaid in Memphis were amazing! They were attentive, responsive, and helpful. I lived out of town and they made it easy to track and pick up my bridesmaids dresses with ease. The girls weren't pushy and I felt at ease when choosing my styles and colors.
    Highly recommend!!

Conlee · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome Service! Everyone was very helpful and we loved our dresses! I recommend Bella Bridesmaid to everyone and I would definitely use again! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Katie · Married on 05/24/2014

My bridesmaids and I loved our experience with Bella Bridesmaid. A friendly and helpful staff and the cutest little boutique- I will be recommending them to anyone I know getting married. Thank you for making my wedding journey so enjoyable and easy. My maids were stunning in their royal seersucker LulaKate dresses!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Cameron · Married on 05/24/2014

Bella Bridesmaid in Memphis was awesome! They totally helped me figure out the best dresses for my wedding party! They helped me evaluate colors and what would work for what was looking for.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kate · Married on 04/12/2014

The staff at Bella Bridesmaids helped me pick the perfect bridesmaids dresses for my wedding! They helped me pick out a variety of styles and colors that worked perfectly together which I would have not picked on my own. I highly recommend others to use Bella Bridesmaids to get the perfect dresses for their wedding or event.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Bella Bridesmaids Memphis's reply:

Kate you and your girls were so lovely to work with. We are looking forward to seeing pictures from the wedding so we can see how it all came together. I know it was gorgeous!-Shelley

Elizabeth · Married on 04/05/2014

Great selection of dresses in a manageable setting!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you!-Shelley

Edgin · Married on 04/05/2014

The staff at Bella Bridesmaid was so nice and accommodating - my bridesmaids and I needed to come in the evening after work and they were so gracious to allow is to do this. Most vendors were strict with their 8-5 time window, but I have a demanding work schedule like most others and they were able to be flexible. We loved the selection of dresses they provided and the level of service was un-matched. Thank you again! Sincerely, Edgin Levy (previously Wright)

Sent on 06/12/2014

Bella Bridesmaids Memphis's reply:

Edgin we so loved working with you! Can't wait to see those pictures of you and your sweet maids. -Shelley

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

Everyone at Bella Bridesmaids was absolutely wonderful. They always responded to any questions I had immediately. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Bella Bridesmaids Memphis's reply:

Thank you Jessica. We are so lucky to have such sweet brides such as yourself! Hope you are loving married life!-Shelley

Bella Bridesmaids was wonderful to work with! They were extremely accommodating especially since I had 15 bridesmaids. They went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress for my bridesmaids. We all loved working with them!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Laura · event on 03/08/2014

The girls at Bella Bridesmaid in Memphis were wonderful! They helped me with my destination wedding and were accommodating to the girls that lived out of town and helped them get their dress to them! Wonderful dress selection and all around great store! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/29/2014

The dresses came in early and everyone was extremely helpful!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Snow · Married on 10/26/2013

I loved the Memphis store. It was appointment only, which meant we were alone in the store with the consultant -- not competing with anyone for her service and attention. I went in the first time to select the dressmaker, color and material then let my sisters pick which style of dress best suited them individually. Bella kept in regular contact with us regarding the production of the dresses. I found the quality of designers and dresses superior to the other places I looked.

Sent on 06/13/2014

The girls at Bella bridemaids were so so wonderful!!!!! Can't imagine getting to customize my bridesmaids dresses anywhere else!!!! I was so pleased how everything turned out and how they were able to work with such a quick turnaround. Love love love!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

I definitely recommend Bella Bridesmaids. My bridesmaids dresses were beautiful, comfortable and loved by my bridesmaids and guests. I had matching bow ties for my ring bearers and a sash made for my flower girl's dress to match the bridesmaids and groomsmen attire. Annie Kate and Elizabeth were wonderful to work with and they made the process so easy! Don't waste your time anywhere else other than at Bella Bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/06/2014