Bella Allure Imagery Reviews

11 | Orlando, FL

11 Reviews for Bella Allure Imagery

Paige S. · Married on 10/10/2019

The BEST wedding photographer!!

Brittany quite literally made my dreams come true with our wedding photos in Walt Disney World. She was also so much fun! Best photographer ever I cannot recommend her enough ❤️

Sent on 04/23/2021
  • Kyrstie

Kyrstie C. · Married on 10/22/2018

Our Disney Wedding Day!

Brittany was amazing! From the very first time we spoke through to the end of the day she was perfect. Her expertise and passion helped us create some truly incredible memories captured perfectly so we will remember and cherish them forever.

Sent on 04/04/2021

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Simply the best!!! She did our engagement shots and then the entire wedding from getting ready to leaving!!! Cannot wait to see all the photos

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 01/25/2018

Extreme professional and fun

Great at capturing the moment while always being fun to work with. I have her on my referral list because she is so easy and fun loving. Her style always helps but the client at ease.

Sent on 04/05/2021

I am very pleased with my experience with Brittany Miller! We interviewed at a nice coffee shop and she explained her style of photography, we later did engagement photos in the same city. I had over 100 engagement photos and they were all fantastic and I displayed these at my wedding and had many compliments. I typically don't feel like I photograph well and don't prefer to be in front of the camera but she made my husband and me feel very comfortable. She created a timeline to ensure we could complete photos and enjoy the wedding, but also had a checklist of the photos we absolutely wanted (photo with grandmother, a cousin photo, etc) and made sure they were all done! She has a very genuine interest in her work but also enjoys herself. Her assistant is also very pleasant and they work well as a team. Would recommend to anyone, and can't wait to use for photos in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/03/2014

Having Brittany Miller as a photographer was one of the best parts of my Disney Wedding. It was very important to me that moments from our wedding be captured on film to become memories for a lifetime, and she made sure that happened. Her energy was infectious, her demeanor was professional and she was equal parts directive and flexible. She took time to get to know my husband and I, and learn what we wanted out of our pictures. I love her as a photographer and as a person. I let out a gasp when I saw my pictures for the first time. Brittany captured so many moments that I never noticed in the fast pace of the day, and feel forever grateful to have so many wonderful memories to share with my future children. Finding a photographer for your next event shouldn't be difficult because now you've found Brittany...there's no need to look any further.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Heather · event on: 12/29/2013

She is the Best! She goes above and beyond to capture your special day!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Carly · Married on 06/01/2013

We knew we wanted Brittany from our first meeting. Her style was exactly what we wanted and we knew her level of professionalism would provide the aboslute best photos of our wedding. She has all the knowledge and skill that create super professional wedding photos. We could not be more pleased with ours! We highly recommend Bella Allure Imagery!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Bella Allure Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much Carly! I just loved capturing the story of you and Marshall. I hope to capture more special moments in your future. Baby Haslett!!!! :)

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

Brittany is amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to capture their big day!!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • pepo

Aida · Married on 03/31/2012

Bella Allure was one of the photographers that our videographers recommended. Once we saw Brittany's amazing work, we were completely sold! She is A-MAY-ZING!! We were nervous on our first meet up, however she was so down to earth & it was like we had been friends for years. We also had her co-worker, Cricket, whom is also extremely talented & so very friendly. I am so happy to have had Bella Allure (Brittany) as a part of our wedding & hope we can have her for all our other family events.

Sent on 09/11/2013