Bell Printing and Design Reviews

8 | Layton, UT

8 Reviews for Bell Printing and Design

They were so awesome! We had an issue with our previous invitation company and they had replicated our previous invite and had it done within two days! Definitely will be using them and referring them to others!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2012

Very Friendly and helpful especially when we had no idea of what we were doing. They helped in every way. They were fast with the printing. They turned out exactly how we wanted them. Thank you so much !!!!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Curtis · Married on 10/12/2011

Bell Photo was a pleasure to work with. They were very concerned about us loving our invitations before going to print and made several tweaks until we thought it was just right. They were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and were great at getting our invitations printed quickly!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Bell Printing and Design's reply:

Thanks Curtis, I am glad everything turned out the way you wanted. Thanks again for trusting us to help you.

Casey · Married on 09/02/2011

My experience with Bell Printing was above and beyond through every detail. I always received prompt, professional service and their staff continually worked with me even as I changed my mind several times. They worked with me until I got my invitations exactly as I imagined them. And I received so many compliments! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Alexis · Married on 06/11/2011

Alan Eilander truly is a miracle worker! Our announcements were everything we had ever dreamed of!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2011

I struggled with what type of design I wanted for the invitation and I was provided with different types and styles to choose from. It was helpful to see what they could do and it was nice and professional. It is affordable, which is nice on the tight budget of a wedding. They way they turned out was nice the color and design I was very delighted/pleased.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Shelly · Married on 04/12/2008

This place was amazing! Their prices are great, they let you design your own invitation, and they are very fast in getting the invitations done. Only downside is that unless you live in Layton it's kind of out of the way but it was worth the drive for the money I saved.

Sent on 07/01/2008

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2007

It took longer than I had anticipated to get our invitations back (3 weeks). Also, the submission guidelines were somewhat confusing. Otherwise, they were great! I still get compliments on our invitations. They were very classy (and very cost efficient). We paid $325 for 500 invitations and envelopes.

Sent on 02/22/2008