Bell Event Centre Reviews

53 | Cincinnati, OH

53 Reviews for Bell Event Centre

Ann · Married on 05/31/2008

Wonderful!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was, how amazing the food was, and how much fun they had. For us it was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/13/2009
  • W

Wan · Married on 03/17/2007

3.5

The Bell Event Center made the best place for wedding. This old church is so amazing. It's very spacious, has enough place for everything, musician, reception. The food is very impressive, everybody is still talk about how good the food is...My dancing pictures are so pretty because of the painted ceiling of the church.
    This is the place if you want a beautiful and memorable wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2007

Roula · Married on 10/11/2014

1.6
      3.0
      0.5

I attended a wedding at the Bell several years ago and fell in love with its romantic charm. That was why it was the only place I considered having my wedding. Up until the day of the wedding I would have rated this place a 5. Our coordinator, Maddie, was great to work with and the whole staff was very attentive throughout our year of planning. It wasn't until the day of the wedding that things didn't quite go as we had hoped, and to make things worse, it was the way that the staff went about handling it afterwards that left a bad impression on me and my family. You can see the full review in more detail on yelp. Hope it helps!!

Sent on 11/05/2014