Bell Event Centre Reviews

47 | Cincinnati, OH

47 Reviews for Bell Event Centre

47 Bell Event Centre Reviews

Lattecia · Married on 05/25/2018

This was the greatest investment of my wedding budget. The Bell Event Centre provided top level customer and event services. My wedding was absolutely stunning and with so smoothly. I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience. My coordinator Tiffani was the best. She execute my every wish perfectly and timily. I also was blown away by the food. The biggest compliment we received was about the food tasting amazing and the decor. I can honestly say I had my dream wedding and it was definitely because of the Bell Event Centre!

Bell Event Centre 1
    Bell Event Centre 7
    Bell Event Centre 8
    Bell Event Centre 9

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

The venue itself is outstanding with it's old church restoration. Everyone who worked there was friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a random question about the contract, the decorations, timelines; you name it, they were happily there willing to help get all your questions answered immediately. My wedding day coordinator was Lori and she was amazing. She was always there asking if there was anything we needed all while ensuring the night stays on the timeline. She not only checked on the bride and groom, but she also checked in with our entire bridal party and parents to help get them whatever they needed to ensure they had the best time they could. She was always so calm which was a major help when all of our emotions were heightened. The rest of the staff worked so efficiently, you couldn't even notice there workers/servers/bussers walking around.

The food was absolutely amazing. We had guests say that this was the best wedding food they had ever had. We had the ziti bolegnese, airline chicken, green beans and fingerling potatoes with salad and rolls. Everything was so flavorful. My favorite were the snappy garlic green beans! All the appetizers were delicious as well. The chef and kitchen staff did a great job and seemed to feed a large crowd (160) without any issue.

We would recommend the Bell Event Centre to anyone looking for a venue for one of their events. You can trust that the event will go as planned, on time, with delicious food all while you enjoy the event yourself, worry-free!

Katrina · Married on 09/02/2016

We loved everything about our ceremony and wedding at the Bell. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff is incredible. Lori, our wedding coordinator from the Bell, was so helpful!!! Especially the day of the wedding, she helped us with everything we needed and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. We got married on a Friday and only had beer/wine - so that helped a great deal with cost. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

We LOVE the Bell Event Center! It was the perfect venue for us! Even though we live in Maryland and had to plan our wedding from afar they made everything so easy. Although you can spend a good chunk of change if you want a Saturday wedding here, they offer great deals for Friday/Sunday's and also winter specials. We had ours on a Sunday with the brunch menu. A lot of our guests complimented the food, who doesn't love brunch?! It is very convenient that the cost per person includes everything you need (the space itself, tables, chairs, coordinator, food, drinks, service, lighting, etc) and the space is already so beautiful you really don't need to spend much on extra decor. They even have some random odds and ends like table numbers, unity candle holders, cake cutting knife, and cupcake stands you can use for free. We had about a 100 guest wedding, and that filled the space well. Brooke C. was our coordinator and she was awesome!! She made everything go so smoothly, checked in with all my vendors the week of, ran the rehearsal, kept things on time, and just generally took care of everything without us even needing to say anything, she was so on top of it! She was also super responsive to all my emails, usually replying within 24hours. The only critique or surprises I would say I found when I first visited the space in person is that the layout of the space is a little weird. When guests enter into the space they enter at the alter area, so it's a little backwards, but this wasn't a big deal. Also I was worried the space was pretty dim when I visited, but the day of with all the extra lighting they had on and candles it wasn't an issue. And one thing to keep in mind/caused us some confusion is the cocktail hour (for changeover between ceremony and reception) counts as part of the allotted 4 hour reception time. Our cocktail time was more like thirty-ish minutes, and we didn't end up needing to add on more time, but you can add on more time if you want.

Tiffany · Married on 01/16/2016

My husband and I just had our winter wedding here and it was fantastic. They catered to my every need and were so friendly: they let us decorate the space personally on Thursday, Maddie our coordinator brought me food and drinks throughout the night- she even bustled my dress!! Wonderful experience!

lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Bell Event Centre and it couldn't have been more perfect. We had rave reviews by our guests on the beautiful location as well as the amazing food! Maddie was our coordinator on the day of our wedding and she went above and beyond what we could have expected. My dress was having bustle issues and she made sure I was happy and comfortable and bustled my dress many times during the event! During our many meetings at the Bell centre, we knew it was a beautiful old church but nothing compares to the day of the event when all the candles are lit, the lights are on, and the decorations in place. It is absolutely breathtaking!

I was recently married at The Bell Event Centre, and it surpassed every expectation for my wedding. Not only is it a beautiful setting, but the service and attention to detail from the staff were impeccable and made the entire night go better than I could have imagined. Our coordinator, Amy, was so helpful throughout the planning process and made our entire wedding and reception go smoothly. The food was delicious, and so many guests complimented it as well as the service. If you are looking for a beautiful venue where you are fully taken care of in pulling off your dream wedding, I highly recommend The Bell Event Centre.

The Bell was my first and only option for an indoor venue. Its ambiance and beauty are one of kind. If you pick this venue you will have a memorable reception/wedding your guests will be forever talking about. I’m convinced there’s no other venue in Cincinnati that can top the Bell. It’s magical, mesmerizing, and like a dream. My guests couldn't stop complimenting me on my venue. If you want something that people will remember and be talking about forever- pick the Bell. If you want a venue that no other venue can top and any other wedding your guests go to can’t even compete- pick the Bell.

To me-this venue was reasonably priced, is worth every penny and could honestly run for a lot more. I don’t know why anyone would go to a standard event hall when there is the Bell. This venue is a gem! Something like this in a bigger city would be a fortune and we have it here in Cincinnati for a competitive price in my opinion.

Customer service- There were some bumps but the Bell fixed everything, which I very much appreciated. I felt they made it obvious I was annoying them during my “bridezilla” moments. The reception hall is the most expensive part of the wedding and I wish they were a bit more "warm/fuzzy" when dealing with their brides. It appears they are used to a certain type of clientele and if you don't fit that type of client they don't know how to deal with you in my opinion... I will say they are the only vendor I felt like this with. I went ahead and still gave them a high rating because they made things right and personally reached out to me in the end; I can't tell if it's because they knew I would raise hell if they didn't or it was sincere... but I guess it doesn't matter because business is business in the end and it is just a transaction. They delivered 100% for what I paid for.

Overall, my wedding reception was perfect and I don’t have any regrets about having it at the Bell.

Best part? The included wedding coordinator.

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2014

The Bell Event Centre is, in my opinion, the best place to have your wedding reception. This place is absolutely gorgeous inside! We recently had our reception there on November 14th and I could not have been happier. This was the first and only place we looked at, and we booked it immediately. Our coordinator was Amy and she was so helpful! I didn't have to worry about anything, I knew it would be taken care of. The lighting package here is amazing! Between the lighting on the alter and pillars, the spotlight on each centerpiece, and the lighting on the stained glass windows, it is absolutely breathtaking. We also received so many compliments on the food! This place is absolutely gorgeous, there is really nothing like it! Highly Recommended!

I had my wedding here May 2nd, and couldn't wait to write a review for them! This venue was the BEST! The planner, Maddie, was so helpful in planning and during the reception. She helped keep everyone on track and I even had other planners but Maddie really stood out! She was so sweet and so helpful.
    The venue was absolutely breathtaking. The food was a 10/10, everyone kept saying how good the food was. The cocktail hour was outside, and so worth the extra cost. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride in the area, it's such a great deal for all that you get and such high quality all around!! Thank you so much Bell Event Centre for the most beautiful wedding!

The Bell Centre was absolutely perfect for our wedding last month. When I saw it for the first time, I knew it was where I wanted our reception to be! The space is incredible, but the staff is also amazing! They are so helpful and flexible. Our wedding coordinator was Maddie and she was awesome! We didn't have to worry about a thing--the night went so smoothly! The food was so delicious--everyone was blown away by the dinner and we also had great appetizers and late-night bites.

Becky · Married on 05/02/2014

We worked with Amy at The Bell Event Centre. She was so professional and flexible. She never complained about one request that we made. She made the whole evening worry free and enjoyable. The Bell is a great place because they do provide so many services included in the total price of the evening. It is a BEAUTIFUL place! The whole evening felt so special just because we were in that beautiful old church.

Kara · Married on 04/26/2014

I saw pictures of someone's wedding reception at the Bell before I ever met my now husband and I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding reception someday. I had never even step foot through the door! As soon as we got engaged I sent messages to a few acquaintances who had their receptions there to get feedback - positive, glowing reviews after positive, glowing reviews. Not one negative thing! So - I scheduled my own visit and as soon as I walked through the door, I knew it was going to be perfect for our special day.

It started with incredible communication and customer service from day #1. I asked a million questions and no one batted an eye. They were quick to respond, offered great ideas and solutions and made me feel valued and special all along the journey. Everyone was an absolute DREAM to work with during the planning process. I would fire off random e-mails day after day as things would come to mind and the girls would respond right away. They shared ideas, suggested vendors and were always willing to work with me on changes. Truly top notch customer service!

And then there was the wedding day... The entire team was calm, organized and in control the entire day and everything truly went off without a hitch. Maddie and the crew treated us like a King and Queen the entire night. Our drink glasses were full and we hardly had to lift a finger.

I cannot tell you how many compliments we got from our guests on the Bell Centre - from the BEAUTIFUL venue and incredibly accommodating staff to the AMAZING food (who knew "wedding food" could actually taste THAT good?!?).

Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and the Bell Centre was a HUGE part of that. They are truly second to none. I cannot say enough great things about the Bell and all of their staff. I would choose them over and over and over again if I had the chance. The best of the best!

Rachael · Married on 04/05/2014

The second we walked into the Bell Event Centre we knew we had found the perfect venue for our wedding reception. The building, an old church restored as a full service event center, has stunning architecture, gorgeous stained glass and an amazing mural/mosaic ceiling that is simply breathtaking. The kind of venue that needs very little additional decoration -- flowers and votive candles set a romantic and timeless tone for our amazing wedding day. Our guests were in awe of the beauty of the venue saying they had never seen anything like it.
    The staff at the Bell Event Centre was super responsive and helpful. Amy managed the day-of coordination on site -- and everything went flawlessly. She was extremely helpful with ideas and answering questions ahead of time and took care of every last detail of the day. Everything was set up perfectly. The staff was extremely helpful -- they took care of everything, leaving nothing to do/worry about for us/our families other than enjoying our time. The food was phenomenal. So many people commented on how much they loved all the food saying it was the best they ever had. The staff even took care of catering in late night Skyline for our guests.
    I highly recommend The Bell Event Centre--it was perfect and I can't thank Amy, Brooke and team for everything!

Michelle · Married on 02/01/2014

I can not say enough about how well our wedding was coordinated! We did not have a wedding coordinator, but you would NEVER know. Amy Nobbe worked with all our vendors to make our big day absolutely seamless. Her positive attitude and calm demeanor was exactly what is needed the day of your wedding. All of the decorations and details were perfectly displayed as directed, and the food was phenomenal. All of our guests had nothing but compliments to share about the venue. It is absolutely beautiful and I would HIGHLY recommend the Bell to all brides.

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

I cannot say enough about The Bell Event Centre. Our guests were wowed with the venue, the FOOD, and everything about our night! Maddie handled working with all the vendors (which is a huge stress reliever!), and besides one very slight mishap on when to send the groom down the isle, everything went off without a hitch. I have a little trouble relinquishing control to others, but the staff at The Bell made sure everything was done to my liking. Everything was gorgeous and it was definitely a night to remember. Thank you staff at The Bell Event Centre!

Celia · Married on 09/20/2013

We cant give Bell Event Center enough credit for making our wedding perfect! Maddie and the rest of the staff thought of everything and kept the night running smoothly from beginning to end. They coordinated with other vendors and put my mind at ease. The service was incredible and the venue is absolutely beautiful.

Abria · Married on 08/25/2013

If I had to do it again I would choose the Bell over and over again. we were so impressed since the day we walked into the building. Our guests were floored!! Maddie was so helpful and accommodating. The staff was excellent...the food...OMG...to die for. Last but not least the venue was amazingly beautiful!!! The murals, stained glass windows, the courtyard, custom lighting...everything was perfectly detailed down to the restrooms!!!

Katie · Married on 07/12/2013

We could not have been happier that we chose The Bell Event Centre for our wedding ceremony and reception! It was beautiful and beyond perfect!

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2013

The Bell Event Centre is an amazing venue to have a wedding! We recently got married there and had a great experience!! The Bell Event Centre staff is wonderful and very professional. Amy, my event coordinator, was there the entire night to make sure everything went smoothly. All of my ceremony decorations were set up perfectly and at the end of the night I didn't have to worry about cleaning anything up! Not only is the Bell one of the of the most beautiful places in Cincinnati, the food is amazing and the staff took care of everything so I was able to just have fun! Thank you Amy, the wedding was perfect!

• User2819722 · 2+ years ago

I would recommend this venue to every bride. The cost was a bit of a shocker at first but in the end it was worth EVERY PENNY!! I have nothing but wondeful things to say about Bell Event Centre. The staff is amazing to work with. The were very accomodating and on the day of the wedding were so attentive to myself, the bridal party and our families. They took care of EVERYTHING. I didn't have to do a thing and everything turned out exactly as I had imagined and better. The food is incredible and the wait staff was so polite. All of our guests raved about the venue and the service. I truly could not be happier that I chose Bell Event Centre as my ceremony and reception venue. I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am for everything they did for me and my wedding. BRAVO!!!!!!

David & Jihye · Married on 08/05/2012

Excellent. Gorgeuous. One of a kind hidden location in beautiful Cincinnati OTR.

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2012

Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect and unbelievably beautiful thanks to the Bell Event Centre and their staff. The food was amazing, as were their set up, bar services, servers, candle altar, and everything else about it. Best reception space Cincinnati has to offer.

Joy · Married on 12/31/2011

The Bell Event Centre couldn't have been a more perfect setting for our New Years Eve wedding. Everything turned out so beautiful. Amy and her team did a fantastic job of setting up a romantic yet fun atmosphere for us to celebrate in. Amy was so accomodating with everything and she really made the planning process fun and easy. I strongly encourage any bride to just take a peak inside and you will fall in love with this place. The food here was amazing as well. The chef could be working at a 5 star restaurant as everything I ate tasted amazing!! I really hope someone I know gets married here so I can experience the location all over again and really take it all in. Thanks for putting on such a great venue for us!! Joy & Brian.