Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team Reviews

Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team 2
Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team 3

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing bridal team!!!

I honestly do not have enough positive things to say about this group. We had on site hair and makeup at my home, but for our bridal trials, we went out to the salon. I knew right from the start that Ashley and Cristina were exactly who we wanted to be with us on that day. They are overflowing with personality, humor, fun and made us (and the rest of the bridal party) feel completely comfortable. All four ladies were professional and did an AMAZING job. I am still getting compliments from all of the girls on how perfect their hair and makeup was. Thank you so much to you guys, awesome experience!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2018

Naomi and staff really made me feel special on my special day. Our hair was FANTASTIC, they really know their stuff and made recommendations without being pushy.

Holly · Married on 06/16/2018

The team was great. Everyone was really happy with their so and makeup. I felt so beautiful on my special day!

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2018

The Bell Amore team was wonderful to work with! They made the entire process super easy and my girls and I looked great all night!

Lesley · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. These girls helped me last minute and were absolutely awesome. They were fun to work with and did an awesome job! Recommend them to anyone! Thank you!

Brieanna · Married on 10/07/2017

I have only had amazing experiences with the bridal team and salon! They are helpful and knowledgeable, I trust them completely.

Dianne · Married on 10/06/2017

We had a great experience with the offsite makeup artists that came to do makeup for the bridal party. They did an awesome job with each girl and everyone was very satisfied with the results. The makeup artists were pleasant to work with. They listened to and respected each girl's requests. I definitely recommend Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team. Thank you for making the bride's wedding day special.

The Mother of the Groom

Sent on 10/09/2017

Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team's reply:

Thank you Diane! It was our pleasure to be apart of such a special day!

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

the bridal team is fantastic here. very attentive and they get back to you quickly.

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

My bridal party and I used Ashley and her team for our hair and make-up for my wedding and we all looked gorgeous! All of the ladies did an amazing job! They listened to each girls requests and did a great job making everyone look beautiful.

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

Just fantastic ! They were so amazing. There were so many last minute changes and they worked with every single one with a smile! My wedding was perfect thanks to Belle Amore!

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

They did an amazing job! 4 stylists came to my house and they arrived on time and finished early! They were quick and did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding!

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

Everyone was happy with their hair. Im happy I chose this team to do our hair for my special day.

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2017

The bridal team was amazing. From the ease of booking multiple appointments, to a clean and beautiful salon and finishing off with outstanding hair and make-up. (Sarah - Hair and Jessica make-up) Included in my price below was a hair and makeup test run, engagement session and both my mother and my hair and makeup for the wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing job! Hairstylists were very professional and are very skilled in wedding hair.

Daniela · Married on 06/17/2017

The girls at Salon Bell Amore are amazing! Every single one of my bridesmaid's that had services done was impressed and loved their look! They worked quickly and got all the girls done in a timely manner. Cristina did my hair and makeup and I can't tell you how many people told me how beautiful I looked that day!!! Ashley, Jessica, and Kristin were the other stylist on site, they all did an amazing job and I was pleased with them all!! Thank you so much for making sure everyone looked beautiful for our special day.

Gina · Married on 06/03/2017

The Bridal Team at Bell Amore came to my house the morning of my wedding, they were more than accommodating and made my girls looks absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Audrey · Married on 05/20/2017

I chose Bell Amore Salon to do the hair for all of my bridesmaids and myself on my wedding day 5/20/17. They did an amazing job! We got so many compliments all day and I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else to do our hair! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Bell Amore Salon & Bridal Team's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure!

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2017

Jessica and Cristina were absolutely incredible! They made the bride and bridal parties visions for hair and makeup become a reality. I plan on using them in the future, for sure! They were so accommodating, traveled to Detroit to make things easier for us, and made things so comfortable and stress free. Amazing!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team. Everything turned out perfectly and stayed all day and night. Thank you!

Angelina · Married on 02/04/2017

I absolutely loved my makeup and we all had a blast feeling beautiful

Sent on 02/14/2017

Thank you so much!!!

vanessa · Married on 10/01/2016

Used Bell Amore for Hair and Make up for for myself and my bridesmaids. They did a great job!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Thank You!

Cassandra · Married on 09/24/2016

Bell Amore provided on-site hair and makeup for my wedding. Both the stylist and make up artist were fantastic at the trial, making any adjustments necessary to make sure I left happy. On my wedding day, they were even better. Their interactions with me and my girls was phenomenal and provided a stress-free aspect to what is naturally a stressful day. The results were excellent; I had the curls I envisioned and my party had beautiful, unique updos. The makeup was just as beautiful. Like at the trial, they ensured everyone was happy before they completed the transaction. They were prompt and professional. It couldn't have gone any better!

Jaime · Married on 09/17/2016

Bell Amore salon was a pleasure to work with! Naomi and her team were fantastic and everyone looked amazing! They were quick to respond to any questions i had and were very patient with all the girls back and forth decisions through the process. Our hair and makeup stayed in place all day and night. Thank you bell amore!!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2016

Jessica and Naomi were awesome! They did my hair and makeup trial before my big day, and made sure everything looked great and that I liked what they did. They asked detailed questions about my style and what I envisioned for my wedding. They really made it an easy process. The day of the wedding, they were early to my house and they were done early as well (with some time between girls). I had 4 bridesmaids do both hair and makeup, as well as myself, and my mom got her makeup done too.

Thank you again Bell Amore Salon! It was a wonderful experience!