Believe In Forever Weddings Reviews

Believe In Forever Weddings 4
Believe In Forever Weddings 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Shirelle was simply wonderful! She was flexible with our date and location, and made our very small wedding feel as special as if it were a large event we had years instead of weeks to plan. I would absolutely recommend her services over and over to anyone getting married in the WA area! Thank you so much again!

Believe In Forever Weddings 6
    Believe In Forever Weddings 7
    Believe In Forever Weddings 8
    Believe In Forever Weddings 9
    Sent on 07/20/2018

Kristin Starks · Married on 08/12/2019

Amazing officiator

Shirelle recently officiated our wedding a few weeks ago in Port Orchard. Shirelle is excellent with communicating with whatever questions I have or if I need any help with anything. From the initial contact, she was professional and wonderful. She made sure all of me and my husbands expectations were met. I highly recommend her to officiate your wedding.Thank you Shirelle for being a part of our union.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Cathy Owen · Married on 05/24/2019

Shirelle Schaefer, Wonderful Officiator

Shirelle provided a beautiful service for our wedding. From the very first contact with her, we knew she was the right officiator for us. Shirelle was always prompt with communication and took the time to get to know us and answer any questions in order to provide the appropriate ceremony that fit our needs. Very impressed with Shirelle's professionalism, courtesy, and compassion. She truly cares about the wedding couple and is open to discuss options for the ceremony. I recommend Shirelle to anyone searching for a most wonderful wedding officiator.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Strawberry Shortcake to Die For!

We kept it simple and Shirelle was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Very accommodating, and provided helpful information. We feel fortunate to have found her.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Shirelle was a 5 star from initial contact. I was kind of a nervous wreck starting this whole journey of choosing someone and feeling comfortable.. she made me feel at ease, confident, and most importantly she was so professional but at the same time i felt like I was talking to a family friend, I can be myself while we talk. Don’t hesitate, reach out to Shirelle. Feeling a connection is important so she feels connected to you during your cereomy! Happy wedding day!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Krista · Married on 08/25/2018

She was great, easy to work with and very friendly. Many compliments on the sincerity of the ceremony

Sent on 09/05/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Shirelle did the most meaningful vow I have ever heard! It was so fitting for both Todd and I. I gave her a verse I would like to use in my wedding ceremony and she put together a beautiful speech! We are both very pleased with everything that Shirelle offered! I will definitely recommend her to any wedding out there! She puts a lot of thought into the vows! I could not have picked a better person for the job! Thank you Shirelle!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Doug · Married on 07/21/2018

Shirelle was phenomenal. She gladly customized the ceremony to our preferences and made sure everything went smooth. I would wholeheartedly recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lynda · Married on 07/08/2018

I attended a wedding for some friends of ours that Shirelle officiated and she did a wonderful job. She was very professional and knew exactly what she needed to do to make the ceremony enjoyable not only for the bride and groom, but also for the guests as well! I would definitely recommend hiring her to perform your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

Shirelle was such a joy to work with! My husband and I eloped and found Shirelle to be the perfect officiant for our intimate ceremony. She was available to answer any questions before our big day and took care of all of the logistics, like filing our marriage license. Not to mention, she took the time to understand who we were and tailored the wedding ceremony to our personalities. She was also a trooper and went a bit off the trail to marry us in a remote area away from other people. I would highly recommend Shirelle to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jacey · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I were very pleased, 100% recommend to anyone having a wedding big or small!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Brian · Married on 02/14/2018

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Shirelle is at uniting two souls who are in love. Shirelle has a special skill for understanding the unique intricacies of what makes a wedding, union or elopement special. Even more, she has a passion for it. This is evident in her involvement from day one. Rest assured, when you pick Shirelle as your officiant you will be getting someone who genuinely cares about your day.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Brooke · Married on 08/12/2017

We had Shirelle officiate our wedding in August of 2017. She spent time with me on the phone getting to know myself and my fiancé and answered all the questions we had. She also ran a rehearsal the day before and made sure we knew exactly what was going to happen on our big day. She answered all my emails quickly and kept my mind at ease. During the ceremony, she spoke clearly and calmly and gave the words she spoke real meaning. I would highly recommend Shirelle.

Sent on 03/09/2018
  • Joleen

Joleen · Married on 05/14/2017

Shirelle officiated our small wedding, and we're so glad that she did! If I ever had a question or concern she would reply quickly and go over everything until I felt comfortable with how the ceremony was going to go. And on the day of the wedding she showed up an hour early to talk about all of the details with us again just to reassure me and my now husband :) with all of the communication and help we received throughout the months, I definitely feel that Believe In Forever Weddings is worth the price! I highly recommend them for large and small weddings alike :)

Believe In Forever Weddings 10
    Sent on 03/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2017

Shirelle is an INCREDIBLE wedding officiant! She listens intently to what couples are looking for and then transforms your vision into a perfect wedding ceremony. Highly recommend Shirelle and Believe in Forever Weddings, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Don · Married on 06/25/2016

We attended a wedding in which Shirelle was the officiant. She performed her role with poise, clarity and professionalism. We were impressed and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Shirelle was there every step of the way for our wedding! She made me feel so comfortable in the process as we had no clue what we were getting into. The day of, Shirelle was prompt and dressed professionally. She read the most beautiful piece that she had added into our ceremony that made everyone tear up. Shirelle was a wonderful part of our wedding and we will never forget her!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2017

Shirelle was a great option for our needs and budget when it came to what we wanted for our ceremony (we wanted a short and simple ceremony). She answered any questions we had and was very professional and made herself available via email or phone which was very helpful for us while we were finalizing the readings we wanted to include. -C&J

Sent on 03/11/2018