Bel-Wood Country Club Reviews

Bel-Wood Country Club 7
  • Tailor

Tailor Corona-Cupi · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!!

Bel-wood was everything we could have imagined for our wedding! Narnia & Kaylee went above and beyond for our wedding and we will forever be thankful! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Deland Weikert · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect- always available and very helpful

Very supportive and accommodating..anything to make my day perfect

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 8
    Bel-Wood Country Club 9
    Bel-Wood Country Club 10
    Bel-Wood Country Club 11

Bill Brock · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful scenery and professional service

My daughter had an outdoor wedding at Bel-Wood cc June 29,2019. Everything was done to perfection. NarniaSoles was excellent as the wedding co-ordinater and the food and service was great. DJ Andy Woody did a perfect job with introductions and music. I am so happy we choose Bel-Wood for the wedding and reception. I would highly recommend Bel-Wood CC for your wedding and reception. Thank you Bill Brock

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Krysten

Krysten Marie Flick · Married on 06/15/2019

Bel-wood Country Club and Narnia great!

Narnia was amazing! She was super flexible and very knowledgeable. Helped immensely. Our wedding was beautiful and the grounds of this golf course are amazing.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Bel-Wood Country Club

We loved being at BCC for our wedding.
    My husbands grandparents were members, and they had been there plenty of times. The first time I saw it, I knew we had to get married there!

It was an absolutely perfect day. Everything was beautiful, and we had the best night. We couldn’t have done it without the help from Narnia. She helped with every last detail. She had also made huge improvements to the ball room with new carpeting, and repainting the walls Being able to have our ceremony on the grounds in front of the waterfall was a dream.

We can’t say better things about our wedding or the experience we received from Narnia. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 12
    Bel-Wood Country Club 13
    Bel-Wood Country Club 14
    Bel-Wood Country Club 15
  • Kerri

Kerri Mcgrail · Married on 06/01/2019

Took our view for the day and made it a reality

Narnia was absolutely amazing. We love Bel-wood and having the assistance of Narnia made our day so so smooth and absolutely perfect. We had so many compliments of our reception. Narnia took care of everything for us, we were so appreciative. Can't imagine a better reception, venue and wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela Nelson · Married on 03/03/2019

Happily Married at Bel-wood!

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with our wedding at Bel-wood! We absolutely loved the recent renovations of the ballroom. It made for beautiful pictures! Narnia and the entire staff served us incredibly well! Narnia made sure our wedding ceremony and reception flowed perfectly. We could not have done it without her and her team. Highly recommend this venue! We're so grateful we found them. Could not beat the price and value of service!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 23
    Bel-Wood Country Club 24
    Bel-Wood Country Club 25

Louis · Married on 07/27/2018

We could not have had a more delightful setting for our wedding! Our coordinator, Narnia S. was terrific and worked through all of the details with us and made the flow of the evening terrific, for us and our 110 guests! Their menu selections were great and fixed on site! They even had food selections for children in attendance! I would highly recommend this venue for ANY event!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2017

I recently hosted a baby shower at BelWood and it was the perfect venue! The grounds are beautiful and it is affordable and exactly what I was looking for! The event coordinator, Lora, was so easy to work with! Very professional and on top of everything! She always listened to my ideas and worked with me to make it all happen exactly how I wanted! The food was excellent and the staff was so friendly and helpful! I would recommend BelWood to anyone and I will be using them for future events!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about Bel-wood. My husband and I wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception, not many places were fitting the bill for us. Too expensive, not our style, etc. When we went to Bel-wood we fell in love with the grounds. It was beautiful, had everything we needed, all inclusive packages, and it had a day of coordinator basically built in! We signed a contract last May (2015) for a wedding this October (2016), and this past April I got an email from a new coordinator saying the last person had already vacated the job and she would be working with us now. I was very nervous about this, the coordinator is one of the major reasons we had went with Bel-wood. After one meeting, however, it was apparent that the new coordinator Sadie was going to be the best thing to happen to our wedding. She was super responsive, and always helpful going above and beyond.
    In the end we ended up feeling that we not only ended up at the perfect venue, but also lucked into the perfect event coordinator as well.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Mark · Married on 05/07/2016

This place is a MUST visit if you recently got engaged and are planning a wedding. My Bride and I searched dozens of reception venues it seemed until we found this place and immediately fell in love with setting. Lucky for us is was also in our price range. It is beautifully landscaped with a deck that has a perfect view of lake, trees and golf course. The amenities and service were all top notch from the food (which is by far the best from any wedding venue I've been to) to the small details like having employees shuttle guests from the parking lot to the reception hall. The food was our favorite part of planning as we had multiple tastings at Bel-Wood where the chef talked directly to us. It has a good feeling like a family run business, the owner of the whole country club actually sat down with us at one of our meetings. I cannot say enough about how impressed we were with Sadie as well. Our original coordinator left a few weeks prior to our wedding and Sadie came in, and to say the wedding didn't miss a step is an understatement. She was responsive and it was a pleasure to work with her and seemed like she had been at Bel-Wood for decades with how well prepared she was. I would recommend this venue over any other reception hall in the Cincinnati/Dayton metros. I promise you will be told that your reception is absolutely beautiful and that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Cathie · Married on 12/05/2015

EXCELLENT!
    Bel-Wood and Toni Toepfert were absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding and reception. Our guests still tell us how much they loved everything. The food was outstanding and is what our guests complement the most. Toni's help and suggestions were spot on. The service and staff were excellent. We are so happy we picked Bel-Wood. They are exactly what we hoped to find.

Beautiful Place, Caring Staff, Delicious Food & the Best Service.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Bel-Wood was a dream location for our wedding. The grounds and the reception hall are absolutely beautiful. The staff at Bel-Wood catered to my every need and were genuinely excited for our wedding. We really wanted to get married outside but in November you never know how the weather is going to be. We were able to make a last minute (a few days) decision to have both the ceremony and reception inside. With all the windows in the room it was like having a wedding outside. The food was AMAZING!!! Weeks after the wedding now, its still one of the main comments on the wedding from our guests. The chef was able to duplicate of favorite meal to a tee. I cannot say enough good things about Bel-Wood Country Club and the wonderful staff.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Julie · Married on 11/06/2015

Bel-wood Country Club was beautiful and just perfect for our reception. Everything went very well and the staff, service and food was amazing. It was everything we ever dreamed of.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Katie · Married on 11/06/2015

Toni at Belwood is absolutely amazing! Not only did she help make our wedding day perfect, but she also became a good friend. She was so helpful and gave me her honest opinions when it came to decorations and vendors. I could not recommend Bel-Wood enough! Our wedding day turned out perfectly! Thanks Toni :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Rita · Married on 10/17/2015

We decided to have our daughter's wedding and reception at Bel-Wood Country Club because it is lovely and the event planner, Toni, is wonderful to work with. From the beginning, Bel-Wood and Toni were inviting and helpful, willing to rethink and create a menu we could afford, provide a set-up to meet our needs, and demonstrate personal interest in our vision. Toni understood both what our daughter wanted and what we parents could manage, then she worked hard to make the whole day perfect for all of us. There was not one detail that was missed! Every time I thought of the next item on the agenda, it was already completed. Our guests raved about the ambiance, the dance floor, the view, the sound, the bar and the food! The set-up was as planned and the lounges for the bridal party were comfortable and lovely. The lounges had drinks for the bridal party as promised, too, and the golf cart was ready and waiting for bride and groom photos among the stunning trees. The venue was set up and available to us days in advance, and clean up could not have been easier. Bel-wood did everything right! We served 158 people an Octoberfest menu, with appetizers and an extra cocktail hour, full premium bar, with full service buffet and clean up for under $12,000! That included 6 full hours with ceremony time, all room fees and service fees, as well as three prior hours for photos on the grounds and getting ready on site. I would highly recommend Bel-wood for location, setting and service! Go to their Facebook site to see lovely pictures of our October 2015 wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marsha · Married on 10/10/2015

They were very flexible for our last minute changes and willingness to make the event a happy and uneventful wedding. Both of our daughters' wedding receptions was at The Bel-wood Country Club.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Bel-Wood Country Club is a hidden gem. Everyone there is extremely flexible and goes above and beyond to make sure your day goes off with out a hitch. The food was fantastic. The scenery made our pictures beyond beautiful. The staff made me leave with wonderful memories. I would highly recommend them and will be looking forward to having other events there in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I recently had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Bel-Wood Country Club. From day one, Toni helped us plan the perfect day! She promptly replied to emails and phone calls, and was always willing to offer advice or recommend vendors. The day of, she helped everything run perfectly and helped us stay on time, so my husband and I could focus on enjoying our wedding day and not worrying about details. The food is fantastic and both the ceremony and reception space are beautiful. The grounds are also beautiful for pictures. We received so many compliments on our venue, and we could not have imagined a better wedding day! I would highly recommend Bel-Wood!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Rick · Married on 08/01/2015

Belwood was a great place to have the wedding. It has a beautiful southern feel to it. Toni Toepfert was great to work with and so professional. She handled most every step of the wedding day allowing us to relax and enjoy.
    The food was excellent. It tasted great and was served while still fresh from the kitchen. The staff was a lot of fun to work with and very accommodating. I would strongly recommend Belwood for a wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Deborah · Married on 06/05/2015

Bel-Wood Country Club was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding. Each pre-wedding meeting was professional, pleasant, thoroughly informative and productive due to the organization, efficient manner and friendliness of the Event Planner there. We were never rushed in our meetings and were encouraged to ask any and all questions, which is an exceptionally reassuring and customer-centered approach. Our tastings were handled with both culinary and social excellence. The wedding was wonderful and, as the hosts, my husband and I received many compliments on it. Compliments centered on the beauty of the venue, the food, the professionalism of all of the staff, the above and beyond courtesy and dedication of the staff to ensure our and our guests' comfort/happiness, and the attention to detail. Bravo to Bel-Wood!

Sent on 07/13/2015

I used Bel-Wood Country club for our wedding venue last June. This was a cute and unique little venue where we felt that our event was special, not just another number. The event coordinator Toni was so helpful with planning, getting organized, and working with us to create a memorable and special day.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

This venue and the staff was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/09/2015

Toni was awesome. She was VERY helpful. We couldn't ask for a better day. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She's the best. I would tell everyone that Belwood is the best place to get married at. Everything was perfect. :)

Sent on 06/30/2015