Bel-Wood Country Club Reviews

Bel-Wood Country Club 6
Bel-Wood Country Club 7

Nick Johnson · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding and Reception

Didn’t have one problem on our big day, they did a great job. Very beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Kara Elam · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Venue! One stop beautiful wedding!

This venue is amazing! The wedding coordinator for the venue, Narnia Soles, makes wedding planning a breeze, and the day of flawless! The venue is beautiful and newly renovated! Onsite locker rooms make getting ready a piece of cake! The venue also has a amazing connections with caters and DJs. It truly is a one stop shop for brides who are looking for quality at a great price!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 8
    Bel-Wood Country Club 9
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional Venue and Event Coordinator

This venue is amazing. My husband and I married here 9/14/19 and we couldn't be happier with the flow of our wedding day which wouldn't of been manageable without Narnia, the event coordinator. Narnia will go above and beyond making sure you have anything and everything you need so your day is exactly how you have imagined. She spends a great amount of time with her bride and groom's, as well as their family, to prepare for the day of their event. Bel-wood is recently renovated, new Chiavari chairs, new carpet, and fresh coat of paint, making the ballroom gorgeous. The pricing is perfect for the quality you receive! I'd get married here again in an instant if I could.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 10
    Bel-Wood Country Club 11
    Bel-Wood Country Club 12
    Bel-Wood Country Club 13

Bel-Wood Country Club's reply:

Myself and all of the Bel-Wood staff LOVED working with you two as well! You promised to come back and see us also so don't forget! XO
  • Emily

Emily Arkle · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful!

Narnia the wedding planner is just exceptional! She will truly go above and beyond to make your day absolutely special. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Tammy Potts · Married on 09/01/2019

Emily And Kevin's Wedding

My daughter lives in Florida so planning the wedding from a distance had some challenges. Narnia did an amazing job communicating throughout the entire process with both my daughter and myself. She offered helpful and creative suggestions without being intrusive. She truly listens! In our final meeting Narnia offered to send pictures to my daughter to ensure the setup of the ballroom met her expectations.

Bel-Wood offers exactly what they say they do. A quiet but elegant reception/wedding venue. The location itself is an amazing backdrop for photos. Beautiful mature trees, green space with a lovely waterfall. The food, décor, and service were impeccable! The ballroom is large with lots of natural light and simple décor that can be embellished to the bride/ groom style. The set up allowed plenty of room for guests to move around the room even with a large dance floor. An outdoor patio provided more space for our guests to mingle. A large wooden bar is the focal point of the room. It is beautiful and was well stocked with our requests and staffed with enough bartenders that our guests did not wait long. The butter passed /stationed hors d' oeuvres made certain no one went hungry waiting for the wedding party to arrive. Dinner was delicious and served flawlessly. Narnia even arranged for a golf cart to take food and drinks to the wedding party while they took photos, nice touch!
    My daughter and I had set goals of what we really wanted her special day to be. An elegant recognition of their love and a time for our friends /family to celebrate without going to crazy out of budget. It was important for us to just have fun and NOT worry about details as the day and night progressed. These goals met and exceeded! Narnia is a true professional. She knows what she is doing!! She is a perfect mix of being professional and kind. I highly recommend using Bel-Wood for any event. In fact, I plan to utilize them again if the need arises.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Bel-Wood Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Tammy! I appreciate your kind words. Your whole family was a true pleasure to work with! I do hope that we see or work with you all again soon.

Thank you - Narnia and all of our Bel-Wood staff
  • Tailor

Tailor Corona-Cupi · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!!

Bel-wood was everything we could have imagined for our wedding! Narnia & Kaylee went above and beyond for our wedding and we will forever be thankful! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Deland Weikert · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect- always available and very helpful

Very supportive and accommodating..anything to make my day perfect

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 14
    Bel-Wood Country Club 15
    Bel-Wood Country Club 16
    Bel-Wood Country Club 17

Bill Brock · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful scenery and professional service

My daughter had an outdoor wedding at Bel-Wood cc June 29,2019. Everything was done to perfection. NarniaSoles was excellent as the wedding co-ordinater and the food and service was great. DJ Andy Woody did a perfect job with introductions and music. I am so happy we choose Bel-Wood for the wedding and reception. I would highly recommend Bel-Wood CC for your wedding and reception. Thank you Bill Brock

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Krysten

Krysten Marie Flick · Married on 06/15/2019

Bel-wood Country Club and Narnia great!

Narnia was amazing! She was super flexible and very knowledgeable. Helped immensely. Our wedding was beautiful and the grounds of this golf course are amazing.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Bel-Wood Country Club

We loved being at BCC for our wedding.
    My husbands grandparents were members, and they had been there plenty of times. The first time I saw it, I knew we had to get married there!

It was an absolutely perfect day. Everything was beautiful, and we had the best night. We couldn’t have done it without the help from Narnia. She helped with every last detail. She had also made huge improvements to the ball room with new carpeting, and repainting the walls Being able to have our ceremony on the grounds in front of the waterfall was a dream.

We can’t say better things about our wedding or the experience we received from Narnia. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 18
    Bel-Wood Country Club 19
    Bel-Wood Country Club 20
    Bel-Wood Country Club 21
  • Kerri

Kerri Mcgrail · Married on 06/01/2019

Took our view for the day and made it a reality

Narnia was absolutely amazing. We love Bel-wood and having the assistance of Narnia made our day so so smooth and absolutely perfect. We had so many compliments of our reception. Narnia took care of everything for us, we were so appreciative. Can't imagine a better reception, venue and wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela Nelson · Married on 03/03/2019

Happily Married at Bel-wood!

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with our wedding at Bel-wood! We absolutely loved the recent renovations of the ballroom. It made for beautiful pictures! Narnia and the entire staff served us incredibly well! Narnia made sure our wedding ceremony and reception flowed perfectly. We could not have done it without her and her team. Highly recommend this venue! We're so grateful we found them. Could not beat the price and value of service!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Bel-Wood Country Club 29
    Bel-Wood Country Club 30
    Bel-Wood Country Club 31

Louis · Married on 07/27/2018

We could not have had a more delightful setting for our wedding! Our coordinator, Narnia S. was terrific and worked through all of the details with us and made the flow of the evening terrific, for us and our 110 guests! Their menu selections were great and fixed on site! They even had food selections for children in attendance! I would highly recommend this venue for ANY event!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2017

I recently hosted a baby shower at BelWood and it was the perfect venue! The grounds are beautiful and it is affordable and exactly what I was looking for! The event coordinator, Lora, was so easy to work with! Very professional and on top of everything! She always listened to my ideas and worked with me to make it all happen exactly how I wanted! The food was excellent and the staff was so friendly and helpful! I would recommend BelWood to anyone and I will be using them for future events!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about Bel-wood. My husband and I wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception, not many places were fitting the bill for us. Too expensive, not our style, etc. When we went to Bel-wood we fell in love with the grounds. It was beautiful, had everything we needed, all inclusive packages, and it had a day of coordinator basically built in! We signed a contract last May (2015) for a wedding this October (2016), and this past April I got an email from a new coordinator saying the last person had already vacated the job and she would be working with us now. I was very nervous about this, the coordinator is one of the major reasons we had went with Bel-wood. After one meeting, however, it was apparent that the new coordinator Sadie was going to be the best thing to happen to our wedding. She was super responsive, and always helpful going above and beyond.
    In the end we ended up feeling that we not only ended up at the perfect venue, but also lucked into the perfect event coordinator as well.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

There truly aren’t enough words to describe how wonderful my experience was working with this wedding venue, and especially their event coordinator, Sadie. My husband and I had been having a hard time finding a venue that offered everything we wanted, but all it took was one visit to fall in love with the setting: the landscaping is lovely, and the clubhouse itself is so picturesque. As an added bonus, the packages Bel-Wood offers are more affordable and inclusive than those at other places we’d checked out. The ballroom was the perfect size for our wedding—we had 200 guests—and the staff did an amazing job helping our big day go smoothly. Another big plus was the food: everything that we served was delicious, and we received many compliments from our guests.

As impressed as I was with Bel-Wood itself, though, I believe it’s worth noting that none of this would have been as wonderful, or even possible, without Sadie, the event coordinator. After the previous coordinator abruptly left in early April, I was very nervous to start working with someone new just a month and a half before the wedding. However, Sadie put my mind at ease from the very beginning. Not only did she make sure that she was up to speed on everything that we had already decided upon, but she also went out of her way to assist us with planning the rehearsal, setup times, and day-of schedule. My husband and I had worked in many special details to make it “our” wedding, and Sadie embraced this and helped us to make those ideas a reality. I truly can’t thank her enough for all of her efforts; I can honestly say that I don’t think my wedding would have been the special, memorable day that it was if it wasn’t for her.

If you want to work with someone who will make your big day as worry-free as possible at a venue that will help you create beautiful memories for years to come, I would strongly encourage you to consider the Bel-Wood Country Club!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Mark · Married on 05/07/2016

This place is a MUST visit if you recently got engaged and are planning a wedding. My Bride and I searched dozens of reception venues it seemed until we found this place and immediately fell in love with setting. Lucky for us is was also in our price range. It is beautifully landscaped with a deck that has a perfect view of lake, trees and golf course. The amenities and service were all top notch from the food (which is by far the best from any wedding venue I've been to) to the small details like having employees shuttle guests from the parking lot to the reception hall. The food was our favorite part of planning as we had multiple tastings at Bel-Wood where the chef talked directly to us. It has a good feeling like a family run business, the owner of the whole country club actually sat down with us at one of our meetings. I cannot say enough about how impressed we were with Sadie as well. Our original coordinator left a few weeks prior to our wedding and Sadie came in, and to say the wedding didn't miss a step is an understatement. She was responsive and it was a pleasure to work with her and seemed like she had been at Bel-Wood for decades with how well prepared she was. I would recommend this venue over any other reception hall in the Cincinnati/Dayton metros. I promise you will be told that your reception is absolutely beautiful and that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Cathie · Married on 12/05/2015

EXCELLENT!
    Bel-Wood and Toni Toepfert were absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding and reception. Our guests still tell us how much they loved everything. The food was outstanding and is what our guests complement the most. Toni's help and suggestions were spot on. The service and staff were excellent. We are so happy we picked Bel-Wood. They are exactly what we hoped to find.

Beautiful Place, Caring Staff, Delicious Food & the Best Service.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Bel-Wood was a dream location for our wedding. The grounds and the reception hall are absolutely beautiful. The staff at Bel-Wood catered to my every need and were genuinely excited for our wedding. We really wanted to get married outside but in November you never know how the weather is going to be. We were able to make a last minute (a few days) decision to have both the ceremony and reception inside. With all the windows in the room it was like having a wedding outside. The food was AMAZING!!! Weeks after the wedding now, its still one of the main comments on the wedding from our guests. The chef was able to duplicate of favorite meal to a tee. I cannot say enough good things about Bel-Wood Country Club and the wonderful staff.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Julie · Married on 11/06/2015

Bel-wood Country Club was beautiful and just perfect for our reception. Everything went very well and the staff, service and food was amazing. It was everything we ever dreamed of.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Katie · Married on 11/06/2015

Toni at Belwood is absolutely amazing! Not only did she help make our wedding day perfect, but she also became a good friend. She was so helpful and gave me her honest opinions when it came to decorations and vendors. I could not recommend Bel-Wood enough! Our wedding day turned out perfectly! Thanks Toni :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Rita · Married on 10/17/2015

We decided to have our daughter's wedding and reception at Bel-Wood Country Club because it is lovely and the event planner, Toni, is wonderful to work with. From the beginning, Bel-Wood and Toni were inviting and helpful, willing to rethink and create a menu we could afford, provide a set-up to meet our needs, and demonstrate personal interest in our vision. Toni understood both what our daughter wanted and what we parents could manage, then she worked hard to make the whole day perfect for all of us. There was not one detail that was missed! Every time I thought of the next item on the agenda, it was already completed. Our guests raved about the ambiance, the dance floor, the view, the sound, the bar and the food! The set-up was as planned and the lounges for the bridal party were comfortable and lovely. The lounges had drinks for the bridal party as promised, too, and the golf cart was ready and waiting for bride and groom photos among the stunning trees. The venue was set up and available to us days in advance, and clean up could not have been easier. Bel-wood did everything right! We served 158 people an Octoberfest menu, with appetizers and an extra cocktail hour, full premium bar, with full service buffet and clean up for under $12,000! That included 6 full hours with ceremony time, all room fees and service fees, as well as three prior hours for photos on the grounds and getting ready on site. I would highly recommend Bel-wood for location, setting and service! Go to their Facebook site to see lovely pictures of our October 2015 wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marsha · Married on 10/10/2015

They were very flexible for our last minute changes and willingness to make the event a happy and uneventful wedding. Both of our daughters' wedding receptions was at The Bel-wood Country Club.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Bel-Wood Country Club is a hidden gem. Everyone there is extremely flexible and goes above and beyond to make sure your day goes off with out a hitch. The food was fantastic. The scenery made our pictures beyond beautiful. The staff made me leave with wonderful memories. I would highly recommend them and will be looking forward to having other events there in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I recently had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Bel-Wood Country Club. From day one, Toni helped us plan the perfect day! She promptly replied to emails and phone calls, and was always willing to offer advice or recommend vendors. The day of, she helped everything run perfectly and helped us stay on time, so my husband and I could focus on enjoying our wedding day and not worrying about details. The food is fantastic and both the ceremony and reception space are beautiful. The grounds are also beautiful for pictures. We received so many compliments on our venue, and we could not have imagined a better wedding day! I would highly recommend Bel-Wood!!

Sent on 10/24/2015