Bekah Kay Creative Reviews

Bekah Kay Creative 3
Bekah Kay Creative 4
Bekah Kay Creative 5

Sara · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Experience! No Regrets!

I have been in several weddings as a bridesmaid, and though I have been impressed by other photographers, I have to say that prior to the two weddings I have experienced with Bekah (my sister-in-law's wedding and my own, and soon-to-be 3rd timer with my other sister-in-laws wedding) I had never seen such a perfect representation of the day and felt more relaxed being photographed. Bekah is not just an awesome photographer, she is a kind person that cares about your wedding day and makes that clear through her consistent communication with you about what you want and are anticipating. With her experience in wedding planning, she can really help make sure that your day is fully photographed and that you are on time for each special moment. The photographs are beautiful and her onsite rapport is excellent. We are grateful to say that we felt we could fully trust her with capturing our wedding day and are thrilled with the products she provided. Highly recommend her services!

Bekah Kay Creative 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot recommend Bekah enough for your wedding day photographer. From prep to day of to photo delivery, Bekah was extremely sweet and pleasant to work with. During the wedding day, Bekah made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and used amazing techniques to capture beautiful candid shots that felt like "us". When we received the photos, we were absolutely speechless at how amazingly she had captured our wedding day. We were able to look back at the photos and remember the feeling and emotion of each moment captured in the photos. Would highly recommend Bekah!!!

Bekah Kay Creative 15
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Stephanie Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredibly talented & kind!

Bekah was an absolute treasure of a photographer to work with. She is sweet, talented, and made us feel so comfortable both during our engagement shoot and wedding. Her photographs are absolutely stunning! On top of that, she is so thoughtful and communicative and has the most incredible little touches which really made us feel special and close with her. On the day of our wedding we had mixed rain and sunshine, as well as high heat and she (along with Brittany, her second) were absolute champs with adjusting to the weather situations, and really made it a painless and easy day for us. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stoner · Married on 06/01/2019

Bekah Kay Creative is the Best!

Bekah was wonderful to work with, from beginning to end! Bekah was extremely professional, but always a lot of fun. She was communicative leading up to our wedding and even helped us with our day of timeline. Bekah was wonderfully supportive and flexible the day of our wedding. She did a great job directing shots and finding creative locations for us to take pictures in. She got all of the pictures we wanted (and many more)! She also got all of our pictures back to us in under 6 weeks. Her style is beautifully unique and we have already gotten so many compliments on our photos. We would highly recommend Bekah for any event!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Bora

Bora · Married on 11/24/2018

Book with Bekah!!

Words really cannot express how great and talented Bekah is. SHE IS AMAZING!!

From the moment I saw her work I knew that I wanted her to be our photographer. Bekah is sweet, genuine, caring, and makes taking pictures super easy. We had our engagement photos taken with her and were blown away at how great they turned out! It rained the entire day on our wedding day. I was really worried we wouldn't get any good shots since we had VERY little space to work it. Well they turned out amazing! I truly do not know how Bekah was able to do so much with the limited space we had. She is truly the most talented.

As a bonus, Bekah sent us our entire wedding gallery within one month!! A lot of my girlfriends had to wait or are still waiting MONTHS after their wedding day.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Bekah. I am OBSESSED with all of our photos. They all turned out so well and we received so many compliments from our friends and family.

Do yourself a huge favor and book with her!!

Bekah Kay Creative 16
    Bekah Kay Creative 24
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Can't Recommend Enough!

I’ve known Bekah for several years and have been following her work for awhile, so I knew when I got married that I wanted her to be our photographer. She did no disappoint! She really helped capture our day beautifully, and was such a calming presence the day of. She did a great job working with us and our wedding party to get some great photos, and she kept us on time so we had plenty of fantastic photos and didn't have to rush. Her second photog was great too! And my husband and I both have large families so there were a lot of family photos we wanted to take during cocktail hour, and Bekah handled it so well. She was very organized, and was able to get all the photos we wanted in a timely manner - our families were so impressed and kept complimenting her throughout the evening :) The next day, we had several photo previews from her, which was awesome! At the six week mark, we received our full gallery, and worked with Bekah to put together the photo album. This is one of the “add ons” we selected, and we are so thrilled with how it turned out!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jenn · Married on 10/19/2018

Bekah Kay Creative

I knew one of the first vendors we wanted to hire was a photographer since it was most important to me to have have our wedding day preserved in photos. I think my husband and I met/contacted close to 10 photographers but after meeting with Bekah I knew almost immediately after getting into the car to leave that she would be the one. We met her at a coffee shop in Baltimore and she put us at such ease because in addition to being an amazing photographer, she has wedding planning experience! She helped us create and keep a timeline and make sure that all of the wonderful details were captured. She also took our engagement photos at Great Falls. I am so incredibly happy that we had her and her second shooter Taylor capture our day. We got a full digital album of our photos and will have a physical album as well as part of our package!

Bekah Kay Creative 25
    Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Bekah is an amazing photographer. Our photos were stunning. She was so easy to work with and was so flexible with everything. Most importantly she was such a trooper when our weather was absolutely horrible and let us take some photos after the fact. I would HIGHLY highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow. Our favorite vendor by far.

There are not enough words to describe our experience with Bekah. She was our last vendor booked because we were so picky about choosing a photographer. We talked to probably 12 photographers. Some were the right price but not the quality we wanted, others we just didn’t get the vibe we were looking for.

But then we talked to Bekah. My wife and I hung up the phone after talking to her for the first time, and at the same time both said she was the one.

Not only is she crazy talented behind the camera, but she is so kind and sweet And has a way of making you feel so comfortable and relaxed. She had her sidekick and sister Missy as our second shooter and she was a gem as well.

Bekah (and Missy) captured all the sweet moments of us with our families while getting ready, the emotional and intimate moments of our first look and ceremony. Our couple portraits on the beach with a gray sky background turned out unbelievable. She hopped in the car and ran with us to shoot at a special location. She photographed every single detail of our venue, decor and personal touches we worked so hard on. At around 8:00 pm, she grabbed us to sneak back out to the beach for a “sunset shoot”.

Bekah and Missy never stopped working the entire night. They captured our guests having a blast and the shots of the dance floor are absolutely priceless.

She returned our edited photos to us both online and on a flash drive in a timely manner

Overall, we couldn’t be more thrilled to have had Bekah document our day for us. The beautiful photos will give us memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. We can’t wait to recruit her for future photo shoots!

Bekah Kay Creative 33
    Bekah Kay Creative 41
    Bekah Kay Creative 42
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Vanessa · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about working with Bekah. From the very beginning of the process, she was so wonderful. My husband and I live in Chicago, but since we are both from MD and our families are still there, we were planning a Baltimore wedding long distance. Bekah was down to Skype so that we could "meet" her before making a choice, and of all the photographers we "met," we immediately connected with Bekah's genuine kindness and couple-first attitude. Her incredible talent also didn't hurt :). Bekah captured stunning images of us in our engagement session, which only made us more excited for our wedding. On our wedding day, Bekah far exceeded my expectations. She not only took amazing photos, but she mapped out a timeline and locations for us to take portraits that would fit the vibe and theme of our wedding. Even more, she and her second shooter, Melissa (who we also loved!) actually transported my husband and I in their respective vehicles so that our first look would go off without a hitch. My photos are some of my most prized possessions from this season of my life, and the only thing I'm sad about is that this chapter is over and we won't be communicating with Bekah as much. Do yourselves a favor and hire her, you will not regret it!

Bekah Kay Creative 43
    Bekah Kay Creative 44
    Bekah Kay Creative 45
    Bekah Kay Creative 46
    Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I even begin...Bekah is kind, understanding, crazy talented and down right genuine. Neither my husband or I really enjoy getting our picture taken. Come engagement session day, we were both a little nervous and definitely super awkward. But Bekah, she made us feel super comfortable! Looking back it felt like we spent the evening walking through our favorite town with a lifelong friend. It was a blast. She has a talent for sparking conversation between the two of you that brings out emotion and leads to the best pictures. It is super natural and beautifully raw. We loved them!
    The wedding day was no exception! Heading into the day, I talked Bekah up big time. All my bridesmaids thought I was nuts for loving our photographer so much. However, it didn't take long for them to feel the same way. As I have said before, Bekah is just a down right genuine person. She carries herself with so much grace and it spills over into all that she does. We had her sister as a second shooter and watching them work together and getting interact with them was so fun. They made the day extra special. And, thanks to their beautiful photos, we are blessed with a gift of the most beautiful memories. I am seriously having trouble picking which ones to frame because they are all wonderful.

Bekah Kay Creative 47
    Bekah Kay Creative 53
    Bekah Kay Creative 54
    Sent on 02/13/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Bekah as a person as well as her work. We scheduled our engagement session after seeing some of the work she did for others, and without having met her prior to that day, she made us feel so comfortable and excited. She even sent us a beautiful “date night” package to celebrate our wedding planning, which was so unexpected and sweet. In preparation for our wedding, she thought of every last detail that we wanted included in our photographs prior to the big day, which made me (as an OCD planner) feel so much more relaxed leading up to the wedding day. Bekah dealt with our large group of family and friends with grace and patience which meant so much to us on such a hectic day. She wasn’t afraid to jump in and fix my dress when it wasn’t looking perfect, and even hopped on our bridal party shuttle to get some great candids of the group. Our photos are absolutely stunning. We have received so, so many compliments on the photos and how sweet our photographer was. She turned the entire album around so quickly which we also appreciated. I can’t thank Bekah enough and if I had to get married again, I would absolutely book her!

Bekah Kay Creative 55
    Bekah Kay Creative 56
    Bekah Kay Creative 57
    Bekah Kay Creative 58
    Bekah Kay Creative 59
    Sent on 01/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Bekah was a joy to work with and she did an amazing job photographing our wedding this past September. I have only seen the picture preview, but my husband and myself appreciated how she captured major moments and little details. She has a calm and peaceful presence and is a joy to be around on such a stressful day. She did a fantastic job photographing the groom and groomsmen - not a single one complained! We also experienced some high intense wind issues the day of the ceremony, but she supportive and reassuring when it came time to take photos. I cannot say enough good things about Bekah. I am counting down the days until I am able to view the entire album.

Bekah Kay Creative 60
    Bekah Kay Creative 61
    Bekah Kay Creative 62
    Sent on 10/13/2017

Carleen · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I can be pretty awkward and were very nervous for our engagement session with Bekah. She made us feel so comfortable the entire time and she was open to any ideas we had ( including 4 wheeling to a giant field at sunset, and hiking through wheat fields) She even sent us the sweetest care package after we booked her ( I wont say what exactly so not to ruin the surprise for anyone!) Our engagement photos turned out to be AMAZING, Exactly what I was imagining and more. She literally made us look like models... (Or close as we would ever be to it)

The day of the wedding she came with an assistant that was also the sweetest thing. They both had very high energies that kept the smiles on everyone's faces going strong all day. I loved that she was so excited about each shot she took! You can tell she is truly passionate about her work.
    She was so quick to respond to everything throughout the process, she even posted a photo to instagram the day after the engagement shoot and wedding as a little sneak peek. I could not have asked for a better photographer the day of my wedding.

Thanks for everything Bekah! You're the best!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Bryan · Married on 06/10/2017

Who could not choose Bekah after seeing her work!? Bekah makes beautiful photos and is a beautiful soul to boot! She was generous, humble, genuinely excited for us, and so good at what she does. On the day of our wedding, she was calm and collected amid chaos--as she was through the whole planning process. We love our photos and are so thankful to have had the chance to work with her.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

Bekah did an absolutely amazing job shooting our wedding. She has an artistic eye and takes stunning pictures. We really appreciated how she captured both the major events but also the small special moments. She was very graceful in her approach and did not interfere at all with the flow of the day. Her communication before, during, and after the wedding was always prompt and informative. We also appreciated how she used a survey to learn more about us and figure out what exactly we wanted in our pictures. I would recommend Bekah to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Bekah was THE PERFECT photographer for all of our wedding needs! I was referred to Bekah through a friend, and I cannot be more thankful for that introduction! My (now) husband and I are pretty goofy, so we weren't sure how well we would photograph. We did our engagement photos about a year before the wedding so we'd have similar types of photos. Bekah captures beauty in EVERYTHING. We were super nervous at first, but she is so calm, cool, and collected that she helps you get comfortable. We did our photos at Great Falls park (VA side) and she found some incredible spots for our photos. We LOVE THEM!

I also did Boudoir photos with Bekah as a gift for my husband.... talk about a crazy fun experience! I had already built the rapport I needed with Bekah to feel comfortable... but doing Boudoir is a little different. I had a few girlfriends with me and we met Bekah at this really cool studio for my pictures. What happened? SHE BLEW MY MIND with the pictures she was able to capture. Not only did I feel sexy and confident, I felt empowered and I had a TON of fun. Bekah, Ryan cried when he saw the photos!

Now to the wedding. We got married in mid-November so I knew going into this that we may not have a ton of foliage as a landscape at the Vineyard we got married out. Well, the gods listened to my plea and the weather stayed warm enough that the foliage was delayed and we had SO many trees with gorgeous leaves on it. We've only gotten a few of our photos back so far as a little teaser, but I can only imagine how incredible all the pictures will be knowing Bekah's work and how the 4 we've gotten so far turned out.

Bekah, you are INCREDIBLE and I can't wait for more reasons to have you take our pictures again in the future!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Bekah is an absolute gem! We had weather issues around the time of our scheduled engagement photo's and Bekah was so accommodating in working with us to get our sunrise session rescheduled. She provided wonderful guidance when it came to the wedding and ceremony as well - we loved all of our photos! I would recommend Bekah to any couple!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Corey · Married on 10/08/2016

Not only is Bekah an exceptionally talented photographer, but she also happens to be such a warm, genuine, and caring person. She helped my husband and I feel relaxed during both our engagement session and wedding day, and she took the time to make sure that she was getting all of the shots we wanted and then so many more! Working with Bekah was absolutely wonderful, and our pictures turned out so beautifully! If I had to do it all over again, Bekah would my first choice for our photographer! I would love to work with her again :)

Sent on 03/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Bekah is passionate, talented, flexible, and so easy to work with! She made you feel comfortable and laughing throughout the whole process. Couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Christin · Married on 09/17/2016

Bekah was amazing to work with, both as a wedding day and engagement session photographer. Bekah was very personable and approachable throughout the entire process and very easy to work with. Bekah made both my husband and me feel very at ease during photography sessions. She is very detail oriented and works with you to ensure that you will get the most out of your wedding day photos. She even sent a package after the wedding with some prints that made is so easy to share pictures with friends and family. I cannot say enough good things about working with Bekah, or about the amazing photographs that she captures!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Nina · Married on 06/11/2016

Bekah is the most amazing wedding photographer, she is able to make any normal backdrop the most beautiful picture of all time. we met with Bekah before booking her and looking at our portfolio I knew she'd be a great fit. I wanted everything outdoor and her pictures were amazing, from standing in front of a normal tree, to a mountain backdrop, she everything looks spectacular in her pictures. For our engagement pictures we knew we wanted to go to the park where my husband had proposed, but that was the extent of our ideas. Never having been there (to my knowledge) Bekah sought out the most amazing backdrops, so much so that I've now had a wedding company ask for permission to use one of the pictures commercially.

For our actual wedding I don't even know where to begin, Bekah was everywhere and captured things I didn't even get to see in person, I only saw it in her pictures! She had a step stool (we're very tall) and was up and down, getting every angle, again finding the perfect backdrops and places to take pictures. I'm truly so thankful another photographer who was booked on our wedding weekend suggested Bekah to me. Looking at the costs of different photographers was daunting, but Bekah's prices were so reasonable, especially for how amazing she is! Not to mention she gave us full rights to our pictures, sent us a selection of beautiful prints, an adorable thumb drive with all of the pictures, and a slideshow to share. I've already suggested her to two engaged couples and recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 07/27/2016