Evergreen Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jenna B. Married on 10/24/2021

Best Photographer Ever!

From the moment my husband and I found Bekah’s instagram/portfolio online we were so blown away and very eager to get in touch with her. Between our first phone call and a face to face meeting we ended up spending hours just talking. She is so kind and has such a calming presence, we felt like we’d known her forever and couldn’t wait to work together. Throughout the entire process she was absolutely amazing, kept open communication with us, helped us choose photos locations, and navigated so many rescheduled sessions due to the pandemic. No matter how many questions we had or changes we needed to make, Bekah was so supportive and accommodating. When our wedding finally came she went totally above and beyond for us and made sure that no matter what was happening we took the time to pause and truly enjoy each moment. The next day she sent us previews and the happy tears immediately started pouring. They were so gorgeous and more than we could’ve ever imagined! Bekah’s talent is just unreal and we are so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to work with her. Her presence her was truly one of the greatest highlights of our wedding. Please don’t hesitate and hire Bekah, it’ll be one of the best things you do! With love - The Boyds
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 10/23/2021

Our favorite vendor

The moment we ended our first conversation with Bekah we knew she was the only person we wanted to photograph us on our wedding day. Her eye for capturing intimate moments is something not everyone possesses and she does so in the most meaningful ways. Her personality immediately calmed us down and her thoughtfulness made this experience truly one we won't forget. As we finished our first look moment she had us just take a few big breathes and really be in the moment that this is us and our day and it brought us to tears. During our portraits, it started to rain and Bekah ran to her car, grabbed umbrellas, and we continued to have a great time! During our reception my dress bustle broke and there was Bekah again, saving the day with safety pins. She even brought her own dog treats for our dog to enjoy during the day too! Our guests even noticed and complimented how attentive and thoughtful Bekah was.
    If you're looking for someone to capture your unfiltered love and admiration for your person, Bekah is the person for you.

PS the photos attached are the ones Bekah sent LESS THAN 24HOURS after our big day, she's a superhero.
    Michelle M. Married on 09/04/2021

It doesn’t get any better!

Bekah is the most talented photographer you will ever work with! She is unbelievably professional, while also being the very best hype woman anyone could ask for. She makes you feel at ease in front of the camera and delivers the most beautiful shots you could ever imagine.
    Rachel K. Married on 08/29/2021

An absolute dream!

Hiring Bekah was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning! She is a joy to work with and so incredibly talented. Neither my husband or I are naturally comfortable in front of the camera, but from the very start of our engagement session through our wedding, Bekah made us feel at ease. She really seemed to get us as a couple, giving us opportunities during the photo sessions to be romantic and make each other laugh, and it shines through in the photos. We received our preview photos just two days after our wedding, and I can't wait to see our full gallery!
  • Bethany
    Bethany T. Married on 08/07/2021

Hire Bekah...immeddiately!

Working with Bekah was an absolute dream. Being a couple impacted by COVID, we anticipated drama-rama when going through the postponement process, but Bekah made everything super simple and worked with us to figure it all out!

She genuinely cared about us through engagement photos to reception exit photos. She's so incredibly professional, responsive and her pictures blow me away every single time. She made us feel comfortable during potentially awkward moments of "modeling" and always had fun ways to get us to laugh and visibly show our love for each other.

Our photos came back within the contracted timeline and the gallery was organized in such a great way! She provided soooo many beautiful pics and has made it overly difficult to choose which ones to print....we love them ALL!

We're so thankful to be one of Bekah's last "big wedding" couples, but I'm often jealous of the beautiful elopement photos she takes in magnificent locations. If you're planning an intimate wedding or elopement, she is hands down the best choice.
    Devin M. Married on 05/08/2021

A dream to work with!

Bekah was a dream to work with. From the first time we worked with her during our engagement session, we knew we found the right photographer for us! Not only is she extremely talented at what she does and we love the look and feel of her photos, she also takes the extra time to make you feel comfortable. Getting pictures taken can be awkward, but Bekah never makes it feel that way! On the wedding day, Bekah was incredibly organized and professional and kept us on time with our portraits. She also had such an amazing ability to capture all of the moments of our day but was never distracting. She also helped to keep us calm and remind us to breathe throughout the wedding day, helping us to really soak in the moment. So many of our guests were impressed with her work and we would highly recommend her to others getting married!
  • Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 11/11/2020

Best of the best!

After seeing Bekah's portfolio and other reviews, choosing her was a no brainer. Not only is she extremely hardworking and talented, but she has the sweetest, kindest soul. She genuinely cares about each couple and puts so much effort in her edits. We just got our wedding photos back and we are so pleased and amazed. We have gotten countless compliments. Bekah truly captures moments, which is awesome for my husband and I as we are not very good at posing. We also did not have a videographer, and felt it was not needed after receiving our pictures. Every photo speaks 1000 words. Bekah makes it fun for everyone making us laugh and have raw emotion during our first look. She is extremely organized. I filled out a questionnaire before the wedding day, so she knew generally what pictures I definitely wanted, but what's more is she was amazing at remembering pictures I had asked for day of on the fly! You will not be disappointed. We cannot thank her enough!!
    Jackie S. Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding 10.11.20

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bekah and Bekah Creative. From our first phone conversation she was kind, supportive and wanted to make sure she was the right fit for our special day above all else! From the personal touches through out the wedding process (vow books and chocolate chip cookies) she made us feel extremely special. Bekah was patient and understanding of all of our anxieties, especially in a COVID world taking extra time to review any details and took needed safety precautions! She made sure that we obtained all of the photos we wanted on our special day and more! Through out the wedding day Bekah was calm, professional, encouraging and HUMAN understanding the craziness and mishaps of the wedding day. My husband and I are not extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Bekah made sure we were relaxed and provided us with the amount of support needed to enjoy the experience and it showed in the photos! Bekah is incredible and we could not be more in love with our photos! She paid attention to ever detail from small touches in decorations, to capturing candies of our loved ones in their natural state. My husband and I would definitely recommend her!!!!
  • Oona
    Oona P. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Perfect

I cannot think of the words to even describe the level of professionalism, skill and all around care that Bekah and her team put into our wedding day photography. We are so incredibly grateful for all that she did for us and how she seemed to perfectly incapsulate every emotion and precious moment from our big day. When things were not going as planned Bekah was calm, cool and collected and made sure we I was okay with any of the plan changes. She was so kind and accommodating when we wanted to shift things around and helped us problem solve when my huge (and slow moving) family threw a wrench in things. I am in love with every single photo she took and we are so so happy to have selected her. We will definitely be using her again for any future life moments we want captured!! I may just have to make up a reason just so I can experience the pleasure of working with her again.
    Elena B. Married on 08/01/2020

Best part of our wedding

I can’t even decide where to start when I think about Bekah/our wedding photography. She is so kind and absolutely lovely to work with. She made the experience so much fun! It was so so easy to be with her, to work with her, to be her clients— literally everything. She is a ROCKSTAR behind the camera. She listens and is attentive to what we asked and our style, and she SURE DID DELIVER. Our preview of photos is absolutely unreal. I keep staring at them in awe. I plan to be her client for life! Bekah— thank you for making our photos the best thing about our wedding. XOXO Mr. & Mrs. Barrett
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 07/10/2020

Can't recommend highly enough

Bekah Kay’s photography was recommended to me through another vendor, the wonderful Laura Beth at Butterbee Farm in Maryland. We were enchanted by her portfolio.

Even though we didn’t do engagement photos, we were able to meet with Bekah prior to the wedding and it was immediately apparent how knowledgeable, passionate and experienced she was.

Her pre-event questionnaire was incredibly thorough and helped us feel confident we’d get every shot we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Bekah was incredible. She put us completely at ease with her warmth and professionalism. She made everything feel relaxed and fun, and the photographs reflect that.

We were absolutely floored upon receiving our preview photos. Bekah’s services are absolutely worth every single penny. The passion she has for photographing couples is clear in every single frame. We can’t thank her enough.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 09/28/2019

Bekah is a true gem!

​Bekah- You were an absolute gem to work with. We felt so comfortable with you! To this day we still express how lucky we were to have you around. You're incredibly talented, sweet and professional. Thank you so much for all that you've done to capture our special day. 10/10 recommend.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 09/28/2019

Best Experience! No Regrets!

I have been in several weddings as a bridesmaid, and though I have been impressed by other photographers, I have to say that prior to the two weddings I have experienced with Bekah (my sister-in-law's wedding and my own, and soon-to-be 3rd timer with my other sister-in-laws wedding) I had never seen such a perfect representation of the day and felt more relaxed being photographed. Bekah is not just an awesome photographer, she is a kind person that cares about your wedding day and makes that clear through her consistent communication with you about what you want and are anticipating. With her experience in wedding planning, she can really help make sure that your day is fully photographed and that you are on time for each special moment. The photographs are beautiful and her onsite rapport is excellent. We are grateful to say that we felt we could fully trust her with capturing our wedding day and are thrilled with the products she provided. Highly recommend her services!
  • Mary
    Mary S. Married on 09/04/2019

Highly recommend

Bekah was the photographer at my son's wedding. She captured the essence of the day artistically and perfectly. The quality of the pictures is stellar. The album she arranged for us is beautiful. Her attention to detail throughout the whole experience made the couple feel special. I recommend her highly. Thank you so much, Bekah for being such a special part of our celebration.
  • Becky
    Becky Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot recommend Bekah enough for your wedding day photographer. From prep to day of to photo delivery, Bekah was extremely sweet and pleasant to work with. During the wedding day, Bekah made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and used amazing techniques to capture beautiful candid shots that felt like "us". When we received the photos, we were absolutely speechless at how amazingly she had captured our wedding day. We were able to look back at the photos and remember the feeling and emotion of each moment captured in the photos. Would highly recommend Bekah!!!
    Stephanie L. Married on 07/06/2019

Incredibly talented & kind!

Bekah was an absolute treasure of a photographer to work with. She is sweet, talented, and made us feel so comfortable both during our engagement shoot and wedding. Her photographs are absolutely stunning! On top of that, she is so thoughtful and communicative and has the most incredible little touches which really made us feel special and close with her. On the day of our wedding we had mixed rain and sunshine, as well as high heat and she (along with Brittany, her second) were absolute champs with adjusting to the weather situations, and really made it a painless and easy day for us. I could not recommend her more!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 06/01/2019

Bekah Kay Creative is the Best!

Bekah was wonderful to work with, from beginning to end! Bekah was extremely professional, but always a lot of fun. She was communicative leading up to our wedding and even helped us with our day of timeline. Bekah was wonderfully supportive and flexible the day of our wedding. She did a great job directing shots and finding creative locations for us to take pictures in. She got all of the pictures we wanted (and many more)! She also got all of our pictures back to us in under 6 weeks. Her style is beautifully unique and we have already gotten so many compliments on our photos. We would highly recommend Bekah for any event!
  • Bora
    Bora Married on 11/24/2018

Book with Bekah!!

Words really cannot express how great and talented Bekah is. SHE IS AMAZING!!

From the moment I saw her work I knew that I wanted her to be our photographer. Bekah is sweet, genuine, caring, and makes taking pictures super easy. We had our engagement photos taken with her and were blown away at how great they turned out! It rained the entire day on our wedding day. I was really worried we wouldn't get any good shots since we had VERY little space to work it. Well they turned out amazing! I truly do not know how Bekah was able to do so much with the limited space we had. She is truly the most talented.

As a bonus, Bekah sent us our entire wedding gallery within one month!! A lot of my girlfriends had to wait or are still waiting MONTHS after their wedding day.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Bekah. I am OBSESSED with all of our photos. They all turned out so well and we received so many compliments from our friends and family.

Do yourself a huge favor and book with her!!
    Amanda Married on 10/21/2018

Can't Recommend Enough!

I’ve known Bekah for several years and have been following her work for awhile, so I knew when I got married that I wanted her to be our photographer. She did no disappoint! She really helped capture our day beautifully, and was such a calming presence the day of. She did a great job working with us and our wedding party to get some great photos, and she kept us on time so we had plenty of fantastic photos and didn't have to rush. Her second photog was great too! And my husband and I both have large families so there were a lot of family photos we wanted to take during cocktail hour, and Bekah handled it so well. She was very organized, and was able to get all the photos we wanted in a timely manner - our families were so impressed and kept complimenting her throughout the evening :) The next day, we had several photo previews from her, which was awesome! At the six week mark, we received our full gallery, and worked with Bekah to put together the photo album. This is one of the “add ons” we selected, and we are so thrilled with how it turned out!
    Jenn Married on 10/19/2018

Bekah Kay Creative

I knew one of the first vendors we wanted to hire was a photographer since it was most important to me to have have our wedding day preserved in photos. I think my husband and I met/contacted close to 10 photographers but after meeting with Bekah I knew almost immediately after getting into the car to leave that she would be the one. We met her at a coffee shop in Baltimore and she put us at such ease because in addition to being an amazing photographer, she has wedding planning experience! She helped us create and keep a timeline and make sure that all of the wonderful details were captured. She also took our engagement photos at Great Falls. I am so incredibly happy that we had her and her second shooter Taylor capture our day. We got a full digital album of our photos and will have a physical album as well as part of our package!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Bekah is an amazing photographer. Our photos were stunning. She was so easy to work with and was so flexible with everything. Most importantly she was such a trooper when our weather was absolutely horrible and let us take some photos after the fact. I would HIGHLY highly recommend her.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 05/19/2018

Wow. Our favorite vendor by far.

There are not enough words to describe our experience with Bekah. She was our last vendor booked because we were so picky about choosing a photographer. We talked to probably 12 photographers. Some were the right price but not the quality we wanted, others we just didn’t get the vibe we were looking for.

But then we talked to Bekah. My wife and I hung up the phone after talking to her for the first time, and at the same time both said she was the one.

Not only is she crazy talented behind the camera, but she is so kind and sweet And has a way of making you feel so comfortable and relaxed. She had her sidekick and sister Missy as our second shooter and she was a gem as well.

Bekah (and Missy) captured all the sweet moments of us with our families while getting ready, the emotional and intimate moments of our first look and ceremony. Our couple portraits on the beach with a gray sky background turned out unbelievable. She hopped in the car and ran with us to shoot at a special location. She photographed every single detail of our venue, decor and personal touches we worked so hard on. At around 8:00 pm, she grabbed us to sneak back out to the beach for a “sunset shoot”.

Bekah and Missy never stopped working the entire night. They captured our guests having a blast and the shots of the dance floor are absolutely priceless.

She returned our edited photos to us both online and on a flash drive in a timely manner

Overall, we couldn’t be more thrilled to have had Bekah document our day for us. The beautiful photos will give us memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. We can’t wait to recruit her for future photo shoots!

Vanessa Married on 04/28/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about working with Bekah. From the very beginning of the process, she was so wonderful. My husband and I live in Chicago, but since we are both from MD and our families are still there, we were planning a Baltimore wedding long distance. Bekah was down to Skype so that we could "meet" her before making a choice, and of all the photographers we "met," we immediately connected with Bekah's genuine kindness and couple-first attitude. Her incredible talent also didn't hurt :). Bekah captured stunning images of us in our engagement session, which only made us more excited for our wedding. On our wedding day, Bekah far exceeded my expectations. She not only took amazing photos, but she mapped out a timeline and locations for us to take portraits that would fit the vibe and theme of our wedding. Even more, she and her second shooter, Melissa (who we also loved!) actually transported my husband and I in their respective vehicles so that our first look would go off without a hitch. My photos are some of my most prized possessions from this season of my life, and the only thing I'm sad about is that this chapter is over and we won't be communicating with Bekah as much. Do yourselves a favor and hire her, you will not regret it!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/04/2017
    Where do I even begin...Bekah is kind, understanding, crazy talented and down right genuine. Neither my husband or I really enjoy getting our picture taken. Come engagement session day, we were both a little nervous and definitely super awkward. But Bekah, she made us feel super comfortable! Looking back it felt like we spent the evening walking through our favorite town with a lifelong friend. It was a blast. She has a talent for sparking conversation between the two of you that brings out emotion and leads to the best pictures. It is super natural and beautifully raw. We loved them!
    The wedding day was no exception! Heading into the day, I talked Bekah up big time. All my bridesmaids thought I was nuts for loving our photographer so much. However, it didn't take long for them to feel the same way. As I have said before, Bekah is just a down right genuine person. She carries herself with so much grace and it spills over into all that she does. We had her sister as a second shooter and watching them work together and getting interact with them was so fun. They made the day extra special. And, thanks to their beautiful photos, we are blessed with a gift of the most beautiful memories. I am seriously having trouble picking which ones to frame because they are all wonderful.
    Carrie Married on 10/28/2017
    My husband and I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Bekah as a person as well as her work. We scheduled our engagement session after seeing some of the work she did for others, and without having met her prior to that day, she made us feel so comfortable and excited. She even sent us a beautiful “date night” package to celebrate our wedding planning, which was so unexpected and sweet. In preparation for our wedding, she thought of every last detail that we wanted included in our photographs prior to the big day, which made me (as an OCD planner) feel so much more relaxed leading up to the wedding day. Bekah dealt with our large group of family and friends with grace and patience which meant so much to us on such a hectic day. She wasn’t afraid to jump in and fix my dress when it wasn’t looking perfect, and even hopped on our bridal party shuttle to get some great candids of the group. Our photos are absolutely stunning. We have received so, so many compliments on the photos and how sweet our photographer was. She turned the entire album around so quickly which we also appreciated. I can’t thank Bekah enough and if I had to get married again, I would absolutely book her!