Beginnings and Ends Reviews

35 Reviews for Beginnings and Ends

• Darcy

Darcy O. 路 Getting married on 03/25/2022

Bonnie was great!

We hired Bonnie to officiate our micro-wedding (8 guests). Bonnie was extremely responsive and super friendly. We didn't do a rehearsal with her since neither of us had bridal parties. We spoke with her a few days prior to the wedding and she walked us through what the ceremony would look like, what we should say, etc. She took care of mailing the marriage certificate after the ceremony so we don't have to worry about that, and she sent me an email with everything I need to do, in order, if I am changing my name. She was pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend Bonnie!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Thank you so much Darcy! You guys were a pleasure to work with. My only regret was not getting to meet Rhett! I feel like I know him. And you, my dear, were STUNNING! Much love and luck to you both.

Abraham P. 路 Married on 05/05/2021

Great experience!

We had a wonderful experience with Bonnie. She made our ceremony special, warm, moving and fun. And she is willing to help with all that you need. We are so happy we chose her as our Wedding officiant.
    We are definitely recommending!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Anna

Anna 路 Married on 04/23/2021

You will not find anyone better!

Bonnie is such a wonderful person! She is easily the most personable person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Our rehearsal day was the most breezy day in April by far this year and she was a trooper. She made sure everyone was relaxed, having fun but serious enough that we knew exactly what we were doing the next day. She even was able to accommodate a last minute inside joke between friends into the ceremony. It was an amazing ceremony and the way she put together everything made it feel like she was a family member we had known for years. It truly made it that much more of a memorable day. Forever grateful for her and the time she spent with us that day 馃挅

Sent on 04/29/2021

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Awww Anna! Thank you. That was beautiful. You guys really made it easy. We were blessed with beautiful weather on the wedding day (and a police escort 馃槀馃槀). I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness. You are well on your way!

Audrey S. 路 Married on 02/10/2021

Bonnie is the best!

Our experience with Bonnie was wonderful from beginning to end. Upon first contact she was super friendly and accommodating and sent us questionnaires to get to know us as a couple and they clearly worked because by the end we felt she personally knew us! She even managed to roll with an unexpected time change for our rehearsal and juggled things around to make it there, which we were really thankful for.

The ceremony was perfect, the perfect blend of sentimentality and humor. Bonnie used personal anecdotes we had told her to make the ceremony feel personal to us.

Several people from the wedding raved about her to us, asking where we had found her. Even our photographer, who is a personal friend of ours and who has photographed many wedding, said it was one of the best he had ever seen :)

She made our wedding that much more wonderful and we are forever grateful that she made our day so special.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Omg! That was so nice! Thank you. Thanks for trusting me with your special day. I love my job and I loved your beautiful wedding. It was like a dream! May your marriage be even better!!
  • Tanya

Tanya P. 路 Married on 09/25/2020

The perfect voice for our wedding!

My husband and I felt a strong connection with Bonnie while doing our research on finding an officiant. We loved how positive, lively, and outgoing she is. She was the last option for us and we were so happy that she was our perfect fit. Her method of questionnaires to learn about who she is marrying is so fun and interactive. She used those questionnaires to make our ceremony and was beautiful! She made us laugh, used parts of personal story, and made it about us. She was the voice of our ceremony and we would not have changed a single thing. We are excited to go back and re-watch our ceremony and we have her to thank for that. She was so easy to work with and made the planning process with her fun! Thank you so much Bonnie!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Oh Tanya!!! How lovely. Thank you! I love my job because I get to hear things like this. I鈥檓 so happy you had the wedding of your dreams! And can i just say one more time...THAT DRESS! Girl!
    I鈥檓 even more happy that you and Brian found 鈥測our lobsters鈥!!
  • Liz

Liz W. 路 Married on 09/04/2020

An Unforgettable Day

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Reverend Bonnie! Though we had only communicated via email prior to our wedding, you never would have known it from our wedding ceremony. It was as if she had known us for years. She sent us a list of questions prior to the ceremony to ensure that it was customized just for us. She responded so sweetly to my emails before and after the wedding. I can鈥檛 imagine the ceremony having gone any better. She captured our relationship so perfectly! She also took some beautiful pictures for us after the ceremony (which were amazing to have before the professional photos were ready). If you are looking for someone wonderful and responsive to officiate your wedding, I would highly recommend Reverend Bonnie!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Oh Liz! Thank you so much. I take my job very seriously and my job is to ensure your big day is exactly what you dreamed. In these uncertain times, I鈥檓 honored to be able to touch hearts, join soulmates and remind people that LOVE is not cancelled!! Thank you for including me on your big day!

Heather 路 Married on 03/08/2020

Very Helpful and Very professional

Bonnie was a delight to work with in such a short amount of time. She was so helpful and always replied to emails, calls, text very promptly! Meeting with her took away so much of my anxiety and made my day so much more relaxed. I will be using her again for our vow renewal.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Thank you so much! I was honored to preside over your ceremony. I appreciate being entrusted with such an honor. And... I feel like I made a friend! Can鈥檛 wait for the Vow Renewal!!
  • RCC

Rcc 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Such personal touches!

Bonnie was such a pleasure to work with and the ceremony was so sweet and special. Bonnie was not only professional and responsive, but she went above and beyond to make the ceremony extremely personalized.

You definitely will not have a cookie-cutter ceremony with Bonnie joining you as one.

Do youself a favor and contact Bonnie to help you put together the ceremony of your dreams!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Bonnie is truly one of a kind!

We used Beginnings and Ends for our wedding this past weekend at Bohemia Overlook. Bonnie was everything we wanted in an officiant. From the moment we met her at our rehearsal, we knew we were in good hands. She kept our ceremony flowing and kept it short and sweet as we wanted but also added a prayer as requested. She was so friendly, sweet, and goofy. My husband said she had him and his groomsmen laughing so hard before the ceremony. He said this calmed his nerves and made him feel much more comfortable. I am so happy we chose Bonnie and she made our ceremony unforgettable. I cannot wait to get videos back and cherish the day forever. Thank you so much Bonnie. You are an incredible officiant and great person :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Taylor, what an amazing review! Yes... 鈥渢he fellas鈥 and I were cracking up beside the barn. I never did convince them to go all Oceans Eleven and steal me that adorable golf cart! Your wedding was stunning! Those flowers! That dress!!! Exquisite. I hope your marriage is ten times better than your wedding!
  • Moriya

Moriya 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Sweet , funny so fun to work with !

Bonnie did an amazing job with our vowels and I could not be happier !

Sent on 11/12/2019

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Moriya, what a joy it was to take part in joining this family together. I fell in love with you guys and especially your amazing children. I almost didn鈥檛 recognize Regan!! She looked like a beautiful lady. But you!! You looked like a Winter Goddess! And in my sweet hometown of Rock Hall! We couldn鈥檛 have called THAT coincidence! I hope you cherish that day for the rest of your lives! I will.
  • Emma

Emma 路 Married on 11/02/2019

A genuine, kind hearted, eloquent person to officiate your wedding!

We could not have found a better person to officiate our November wedding! Bonnie made us feel like we have known her for a long time, and that showed in the ceremony she performed. After just one introduction call and a few questionairre's, Bonnie captured the essence and true nature of our love and relationship so well that my husband and I, our parents and guests were all blown away at her service. She made the legal aspect of this process painless and worry free. We found Beginnings and Ends to be extremely affordable which helped us stay within our budget. We highly recommend Bonnie to officiate the wedding of any future couples (seriously, look no further).

Thank you Bonnie for making the most important part of our day so perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Oh Emma! What an honor it was to officiate your wedding. You guys made my job so easy. You got a keeper too, Mrs Crim! I am forever grateful for your service to our country (you already know, military bride is a big service!) and of course for your husband鈥檚. I鈥檒l keep his safety in my prayers.
  • Tamika

Tamika B. 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Great service!

Bonnie was fantastic! She was energetic and friendly. We loved her questionnaires and how she used them to create our perfect ceremony!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley T. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

The ceremony was PERFECT!

It was exactly what we wanted! Bonnie made it so personable, which meant so much to us. People came up to us after the wedding to ask about her and how she did such an amazing job! Thank you Bonnie!!! Our special day wouldn鈥檛 have been so perfect without you!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Lisa D. 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent services!

I found Bonnie on Google and honestly it was like we were meant to meet....we instantly clicked....she performed our wedding ceremony on the beach and I couldn't be happier! My husband and I were very impressed with Bonnie's professionalism and she was super friendly and helpful! She didn't rush through anything and was more than patient with this bride!! I would highly recommend her services to anyone...you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • April

April B. 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Bonnie is amazing!

Bonnie was our officiant for our wedding this summer 2019 at the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michaels, MD. She was just PERFECT for our special day. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant and lovely person to marry us. She had just the right amount of kindness and spunk so that our ceremony was lively and meaningful. We highly recommend Bonnie for anyone looking for an AMAZING soul to marry them!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Harriet M. 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect for our wedding

The officiant we spoke with was perfect for what we wanted at my daughter's wedding. She was very nice and had a detail list of questions about the ceremony and the wedding vows. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect ceremony

We used beginnings and end for our officiant service for our October wedding in Easton, MD and are so happy! Becca did an awesome job with our ceremony! It was flawless! She and Bonnie were so easy to work with via email and phone. I gave Becca an outline of what I wanted included in the ceremony and she added everything I wanted and made it flow together so well! She does an excellent job with her tone and speaking and made my husband and I feel at ease standing up there while everyone was looking at us! We were lucky to find this service on here and feel that they made our wedding even more perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Tressa

Tressa 路 Married on 10/19/2018

The perfect wedding ceremony!

Bonnie did an outstanding job performing our wedding ceremony last month. She is personable, engaging, but also very professional. It's obvious that she's not just there to look sharp, read lines and play a part; she truly finds meaning and takes pride in playing such an important role for couples during one of their most important life events. Honestly, our ceremony was more beautiful and moving than we could have ever imagined. Do not hesitate to hire her!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Dana

Dana 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Ceremony and Officiant!

My fiance and I didn't belong to a church so we searched WeddingWire for an officiant. Bonnie came up as a top result with excellent reviews. We decided we wanted to meet with her. Well, from the moment we met her, we knew she was going to be the perfect minister for us! She asked us what type of ceremony we had in mind and questions tailored to get an idea of what we were looking for. She sent us a questionnaire to complete to get to know us more. I was worried she wouldn't have enough information because my fiance likes to write one line responses. Lol. She said she had exactly what she needed and was excited to write our ceremony.
    Rehearsal day comes and she walks us through the different parts of the ceremony without giving away what she is going to say. We decided we wanted a hand fasting ceremony as well to symbolize unity. She mentioned it could be a little clunky but walked us through it at rehearsal and it turned out great.
    Our wedding day comes and we were just blown away with the beautiful ceremony she created for us. It felt like she has known us for years because of the personal touches Bonnie included from the answers we provided. She made us (and our guests) laugh at moments and tear up at moments. The ceremony fit us completely. It was sweet and silly... loving and sentimental... the perfect mix of us.
    Thank you Bonnie! I hope to attend other weddings you officiate. You were an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Dana! Thank you so much! I鈥檓 tearing up thinking about your beautiful wedding on the water. That view! Your family! Just spectacular! I sincerely hope to see at another wedding!
  • Laura

Laura 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Bonnie is terrific - easy to coordinate with, professional, and flexible.

We live on the West Coast and found Bonnie through Wedding Wire. We communicated over email and after filling out a questionnaire, Bonnie took care of the rest.

Bonnie performed a beautiful ceremony and personalized every last word that she spoke. It ended up raining during the wedding and Bonnie took it in stride, made us laugh about it, and never once worried about the overall quality. She helped keep us at easy and navigated the ceremony with such poise.

We HIGHLY recommend Bonnie for future weddings.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Christine 路 Married on 07/13/2018

Bonnie was exactly what we were looking for. She was so professional and did a fantastic job. Thank you so much Bonnie for making our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Brian 路 Married on 12/01/2017

I recently attended a wedding that Rebecca officiated. I've sat through many ceremonies, most of which I enjoyed some that were long and didn't seem to pertain to the couple being wed. Rebecca was professional, likeable and her ceremony was perfect. It was apparent that she took the time to really get to know my friends. Weddings tend to be so repetitive but I can honestly say I enjoyed this one in particular. My wife and I wish we had her for our wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Michele 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Bonnie was everything that my husband and I were looking for. She made our ceremony short and sweet, but absolutely perfect. She was easy to talk to during our first introduction call, and really got to know the story of how my husband and I met, which she then later used during the ceremony in a beautiful poem she found. She was just a simple phone call or email away whenever you had questions because of course I had no idea how things worked. The most impressive part was how hard she worked to pronounce our last name, and she nailed it on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Beginnings and Ends's reply:

Michele, thank you so much. It was truly an honor to be part of your beautiful story and your gorgeous wedding!

Carli 路 Married on 10/14/2017

I knew Bonnie outside of this business, and from the time I got engaged I knew I wanted her officiate our wedding. Her personality and sparkle shines threw in her heartfelt words. She is very professional and took the time to make sure we were satisfied. She gave us many options for our non domination wedding. I had many of our guest tell me after the wedding how much they enjoyed the ceremony. We are very happy with our decision to go with Beginning and Ends!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nancy 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Bonnie officiated our wedding in September 2017. We really appreciated how she honored our request to keep the ceremony informal, personal and fun. Many of our guests have expressed how much they loved the officiant and they thought she did an awesome job.

Thank you Bonnie!