Bee's Wedding & Event Designs Reviews

35 | Metairie, LA

35 Reviews for Bee's Wedding & Event Designs

Eric @ Bees Floral was with us every step of the way. Planning to execution of a fabulous event. Design to pipe & drape. Did I forget lighting assistance & cake assistance. Thank you Bee's Floral. Oh, the flowers and floral design were breath taking! Tessa, Sonny, & Dad

Sent on 06/02/2015

We were looking for unique feather centerpieces and Bee's was able to accommodate our different taste. The centerpieces came out better than we could ever imagine.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Christina · Married on 11/22/2014

Eric executed my daughter's vision with talent, creativity and an eye on the budget. It was a beautiful and unusual event, and he transformed the venue (the Civic Theatre) working from an idea and my daughter's pinterest board. Easy to work with, professional and responsive. Will be calling him again when my youngest walks down the aisle.

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • User4648653 · event on 11/15/2014

Amazing! With a budget! Magical setting was created. Beyond what I expected!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Donna · Married on 10/26/2014

My Daughter's wedding was like a fairy tale come true thanks the Bee's!!! I couldn't imagine a more beautiful moment! Eric was both professional and so creative! He took my daughters ideas and really took it up 10 notches. Eric has a true passion for making our special moment become a lasting memory! Thank You Eric!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Caity · Married on 03/22/2014

Upon meeting with Eric of Bee's Wedding & Event Designs, I canceled all other appointments I had made with neighboring florists. I knew I was in good hands. Eric worked with me to create what I had envisioned for my vintage style wedding and even allowed me to bring in my own vases for the table arrangements. I brought photos of floral arrangements to show him what style I was trying to achieve, and he came up with a plan using similar flowers that were in season. The beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres arrived with ample amount of time to take photographs before the afternoon ceremony. They set up all of the arrangements before the ceremony and at the reception venue, and everything looked spectacular. Fantastic company - I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Eric from Bee's was fantastic! He made my dream a reality and my wedding was absolutely beautiful! He was always ready to answer any questions we had and really made us feel relaxed about the whole process.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Very satisfied with my experience with Bee's. I had a destination wedding and everything I wanted they made it happened and everything turned out perfect and my photographer later referred them to one of her friends.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Everyone was a pleasure to work with. Eric came up with some great ideas for all the bouquets and arrangements that came out beautiful! All were very helpful on the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Erik was fantastic! My bouquets were prettier than anticipated!!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

I used Bee's and his staff for my January wedding and I could not have been happier. The flowers and placement was beyond beautiful. The bridesmaids and bridal bouquets, were colorful and full of energy and that was exactly what I wanted. Also , the communication with Eric was perfect. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Larkin

Larkin · Married on 12/20/2013

Eric from Bee's is more than just a florist, but an absolute artist. I was looking for a very unique look for my wedding and he just "got it" immediately. I live in Jacksonville, FL currently and my wedding was in New Orleans so we had to coordinate and plan everything via email and phone.

On my wedding day, my bouquets were in the hotel room ready for my bridesmaids and I. They were GORGEOUS. At the reception, my guests couldn't believe how stunning the flower arrangements were. Each table had driftwood with wooden white flowers, Irises, succulents, dusty miller, and cotton. If I could attach a picture I would because words don't do it justice.

If you are looking for something unique with real artistry behind it, Bee's is the place you need to contact for your wedding. Thank you Eric for your flawless delivery. I gave the arrangements out as gifts to grandparents, parents, and of course I kept a few for myself as well!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Russell · Married on 12/07/2013

Bee's Wedding and Event Designs has gone above and beyond for my wedding. From the moment I walked in, I knew I had chosen the right vender for flowers. I could not have asked for more on my wedding day. Not just the flowers, but everything provided by Bees truly made my wedding event stand out from others. It could be seen how much time, effort, and thought went put into the design scheme for the event.

Bee's not only put out a phenomenal product, but they work together will all other venders to ensure everything is perfect. I highly recommend Bee's Wedding and Event Designs to anyone looking for superior quality product and event decor.

Judee · Married on 12/07/2013

Eric and Carolyn can make any dream a reality. They are a wonderful team and create exquisite designs. Eric has the ability to see inside the bride's mind and make her dreams and visions come to life. Besides their talent, they are a pleasure to work with, they know their products and can point you in the right direction when you need additional assistance with other vendors. They are the BEST!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Bee's Wedding & Event Designs went above and beyond to make my wedding the wedding of my dreams. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

Eric and his team are patient, kind, understanding, and Bee's was by far the most helpful vendor I used while planning my wedding! I used Bee's for all my flowers and rented several decorative items for my wedding venue. I knew from my first consultation that Eric was capable of producing exactly what I wanted without me having to supervise every little thing. They came in and set up perfectly and I didn't have a single complaint. I honestly believe the reason Eric works so hard is because he wants every event he does to be perfect- not just for the money but because he genuinely wants to make his brides happy. He even helped me move a few things around I had done on my own. My wedding was a dream! From the overall look to the little details, it was exactly as I had imagined! For any ladies planning near New Orleans/Gulf Coast, I would definitely say Bee's is worth every penny I spent. :)

Sent on 01/08/2014

Katie · Married on 09/20/2013

I am not from the area and we were having our wedding in New Orleans. I went to Bee’s on a recommendation, which I am glad that I did! I met with them once before the wedding and they were able to take what the type of flowers that I loved and created beautiful center pieces and bouquets that everyone raved about and even took home. Since like I said I did not live in the area they made sure that we were in constant contact through the entire procedure and I always knew they were taking good care of me. We could not have been happier with the service that was provided to us and I would recommend them to anybody who is having a wedding in the New Orleans area.

Sent on 12/23/2013

We are from Ohio and Eric from Bee's Wedding & Event was amazing. He understood that we were having a destination wedding & did everything we asked! He is very responsible and easy to talk to about anything that you wanted to change!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jamie & Stephen · Married on 08/03/2013

I was sort of indifferent to the types and flowers I wanted for the wedding, and found it difficult to express that I wanted in decor. Eric to the rescue!! He was fantastic to work with, and from the mash up of pics and colors I gave him, was able to great a vision that was stunning and a perfect reflection of us as a couple!
    I LOVED the color choice and arrangements of the bouquets, aisle decor, and table center pieces. My cute and excited husband even wore his boutonniere on is T-shirt the next day on the plane to the honeymoon!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Janel · Married on 06/01/2013

The flowers were beautiful and Eric at Bee's was wonderful to work with. Everyone is still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were ... from the bride's bouquet - to the reception arrangements - to the flowers on the alter, all of it was STUNNING and exactly what my daughter (the bride) dreamed of. Our entire experience was professional and Eric made sure that he captured the feel of the day in a perfect way. We highly recommend Bee's!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Cynthia · Married on 06/01/2013

Eric was wonderful to work with and very receptive to our wishes. He created the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2013

Working with Eric at Bees was an absolute pleasure. Our wedding was spectacular thanks to all the lovely details provided by Bees. Do not hesitate about hiring this group to make your wedding day super special.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Eric and Carolyn from Bee's Weddings and Events were amazing!! The flower arrangements were even more beautiful that I had imagined! The flowers were fresh and the colors were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 04/20/2013

Bee's is a must-have for any wedding or special event! The flowers and decorations for my daughter's recent wedding were phenomenal! Eric is truly an artist! He put together the most amazing flowers and arrangements that I had ever imagined. My daughter and I met with him before the wedding and went over her ideas and vision for her special day. She had cut out pictures of flowers and colors that she liked and from those pictures, he created works of art! His insight and creativitiy resulted in colorful combinations that were breathtaking! Besides being a master of his work, Eric was a joy to work with and it was clear that his goal was to listen to her ideas and produce works of art that would make her wedding day dreams come true.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Belinda · Married on 04/05/2013

Bee's Florist is simply phenomenal. I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Eric and his team. Eric is a true artist and his work pulled everything together and brought my wedding to life. From the moment that you walk into his shop, you are surrounded by beautiful items and you know that you are in the right place. His taste is impeccible. And, the whole experience of working with him was wonderful. I was one of those over zealous brides with a million details and ideas - and, he listened to me and guided me through the whole process. And, the result was just perfection - Southern elegance at its best. Everyone commented on how absolutely beautiful the florals were - and, they were. I truly was blown away. He took all the elements I gave him, all my ideas, and pulled them together with arrangements and bouquets that really pulled the entire look of the wedding together. I also rented a chandlier from him (which was more unique than the typical chandeliers and allowed for beauitful florals as well) and a wrought iron arch and many other items that I had not seen elsewhere. Truly, truly and joy to work with and amazing work. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/30/2013