Bee's Baked Yummies Reviews

5 | Orlando, FL

5 Reviews for Bee's Baked Yummies

Pascale · Married on 01/12/2019

Exceptional

I truly appreciated her professionalism and creativity. From day one when we spoke about my ideas for a cake she was responsive and offered details when I couldn’t figure out exactly what I really wanted the final product to look like. She went above and beyond with my wedding cake. It was delicious and so beautiful. She will definitely get more business from my family and I.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Bee's Baked Yummies's reply:

Thank you Pascale, it was my pleasure to create the cake for you, it brings me such joy to create delicious works of art for people on their most memorable family occasions! I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed it!

Stephanie Lopez · Married on 12/08/2018

Delicious and Beautiful!

We ordered some dipped oreos for our wedding and they were so yummy our guest loved them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bee's Baked Yummies's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, so happy to be a part of your special day ! It was so much fun creating those plum and gold oreos for you and your guests!

Dounia · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing cake

I am not a big cake person but I am still craving some of our wedding cake even 1 week after the wedding. It looked beautiful and tasted amazing - highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Bee's Baked Yummies's reply:

Hi Dounia, I'm so glad you loved your cake! Thanks for allowing me to create something for your special day !

Angela · Married on 08/25/2017

Bianca created some delicious gluten free goodies for my daughters special day. She was professional, knowledgeable and oh so kind. She clearly puts her love and energy into everything she creates. My daughters cookies were not only delicious but breathtaking. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about the cookies. She’s one talented baker who does not disappoint!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Bee's Baked Yummies's reply:

Thank you so much Angela for these sweet words, it was pleasure to make them for you and your beautiful birthday girl!

Elysse Ellis · Married on 07/01/2017

Perfection

I ordered chocolate covered Oreos as wedding favors and they looked exactly how I envisioned them. They tasted amazing too. She even threw in some extra as a gift. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2018