Beefalo Bob's Catering Reviews

343 | Curtis Bay, MD

343 Reviews for Beefalo Bob's Catering

343 Beefalo Bob's Catering Reviews

Lindsey · Getting married on 12/22/2018

We came across Beefalo Bob's via a google search and, although initially skeptical that such a company could provide the elegance desired at our "upscale BBQ" wedding reception, we knew we were in good hands upon meeting their wonderful team. From their delicious tastings, the consistent support we received whenever questions arose, and the friendly, professional service we received on the night of our event, we were thrilled with every element of their service! Would highly recommend them to anyone, especially couples seeking a delicious, fun and cost-effective option for their wedding that guests will rave about! :)

Beefalo Bob's Catering 1
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 2
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 3
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 4
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 5
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 6

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome staff and great food!

I am so happy with our decision to use Beefalo Bob's for our wedding catering. Michelle went above and beyond during the planning phase and the staff at the reception was fabulous. Our guests raved about the food (especially the mac & cheese) and we were given the leftovers to enjoy which was much appreciated. I highly recommend Beefalo Bob's!!!

Robin · Married on 09/15/2018

Fabulous staff! Best food ever! Guest eat all the dessert and took food home! The wedding was a success because of their food and staff! Thanks Beefalo Bob’s

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you and your team for the delicious meal and amazing customer service! We are so pleased that we selected Beefalo Bob’s for our event and highly recommend your catering services. Our guests enjoyed the food and there were plenty left overs to share with the local food bank. Many thanks to Michelle, Donnie, Kerrie, and Kia!

H · Married on 09/02/2018

Beefalo Bob's was amazing and we are so happy to choose them for our caterer. They are well organized, professional, and their food is delicious. They knew what to do and were consistently on time. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. They even saved the day. Our three tier wedding cake toppled over while we were transporting it. They acted fast and they were able to salvage it to a two tier wedding cake. You couldn't tell the difference. I would highly recommend them as a caterer to any event.

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

This company is OUTSTANDING!!! My husband and I decided to have our wedding on his parents property so we were looking for a company that provided food and rentals. Michelle and her whole team literally made my dream come to reality. They were very accommodating, I was making changes to things up to the day of the wedding and they made it all happen without a second thought. We had so many guests coming up to us at our wedding saying that this was the most beautiful tent they had ever seen. They not only did out tent, but they also set up the ceremony area as well. During cocktail hour they moved all our chairs into the tent so that everything was ready for when the ceremony begun. I really cannot even put into words how extremely happy we are with our decision to use this company. To top it off the food is out of this world! Our guests were raving about the food as well as the service! Below are some photos we took of the tent and cake table. I will upload more photos once we get our professional pictures.

Beefalo Bob's Catering 7
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 8
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 9
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 10

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

I have used Beefalo Bobs for multiple events and have always had amazing service. The food is great, the service is wonderful and Michele is the catering office is GREAT. I absolutely LOVE working with her.

Nina · Married on 08/11/2018

Beefalo Bob's was a great option for our wedding party. Everyone from the company was very kind and really easy to communicate with through the whole process. The food was delicious and for a great price, since we were on a limited budget. I highly recommend Beefalo Bob's for any event!

Scott & Julie · Married on 07/14/2018

What an amazing experience we had. From Michele doing a great job of the planning down to the staff that was there the day of the wedding. Thank you all for making our daughter’s wedding great.

Beefalo Bob's Catering 11
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 12
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 13
  • W

William &Susan · Married on 06/30/2018

The staff bent over backwards to make our daughter's wedding reception a truly wonderful experience!

Victoria · Married on 06/23/2018

Beefalo Bob’s was amazing! Michelle and their crew were so helpful during the entire process. I planned my Virginia wedding while living in Colorado and they made what could be a very stressful situation super relaxed. Even when it started raining (and not stopping) during the reception, Beefalo Bob’s staff continued to serve food (under tents they provided) and check in with myself and all my guests. Because I was living in CO, I did not have the opportunity to trythe food prior to the wedding, I went purely off of other brides reviews and am so glad I did! They cleared plates and packed up all the food at the end making it so much easier for my family to relax and enjoy the big day. I had previously spoken to other caterers in the area and none of them felt right and I was getting discouraged. After talking to Michelle for at least an hour, I knew Beefalo Bob’s was “the one”. Thank you for everything!

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

Food was AMAZING! Michelle was great to work with to get everything set up. She was very responsive and helpful with answering all my questions and dealing with me when I changed my mind on the menu :) The staff was very professional and all of my guests raved about the food! The fact they offer to carve some of the meats on site is an added touch that sets them apart from other BBQ caterers. The price was reasonable and they even boxed up all of the left overs for us to be able to keep!

Jackie · Married on 04/14/2018

Beefalo Bob's did a great job! Every loved the food and many even took leftovers home with them. The staff and services day of were awesome! Michelle, who coordinated everything leading up to the big day, was so helpful and wonderful to work with. Delicious food and great staff at an unbelievable price (especially for the booze and ALL the food we got), you can't beat it, highly recommend!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

The entire team that serviced my wedding was incredible, responsive, and enthusiastic. The food was exactly what we wanted (and desperately needed). It was delicious, filling, and well worth the price. Also, the options to personalize your menu is nearly endless and Michelle will work with you to get exactly what you need.
    They even kindly packed up the leftover food (which allowed my groom and I to actually eat after the festivities were over, rather than trying to find a place open at 2am).

Autumn · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with! Very responsive and informative when planning, everything was very easy for us. Our guests RAVED about the food - everyone has been talking about it even two weeks later!

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Beefalo Bob’s handled everything for us! From the full open bar to the amazing food and helping to keep things flowing throughout the night so I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING except enjoying time with my husband and my guests.

Working with them to plan the event was amazing and they always got back to me quickly when I had questions or wanted to see quotes for different options.

I will recommend them to every bride I talk to and for every corporate and family event that I can. I can’t wait to work with them in the future for other events, they truly made our wedding day OUTSTANDING!!!

• User6609506 · 1+ year ago

So glad we booked Beefalo Bob's to cater our wedding. Michelle was a pleasure to work with; accommodating to changes and quick to respond to all my questions. Food was delicious and received nothing but good feedback from our guests on it. Thanks so much!!

Laurie · Married on 10/14/2017

My Daughter and her Fiance choose Beefalo Bobs for catering at their wedding. It was a great decision. They are all very helpful and professional. The price was great for all the food they got. I will recommend them to everyone.

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Beefalo Bobs as our wedding catering. Michelle was awesome to work with- I emailed her so many times with changes and questions and she was always willing to help and was so flexible with us to ensure we would get exactly what we wanted!
    The team that was there day of was fantastic, ensuring that we and our guests were happy and full. Everything went so smoothly and I had SO many compliments on the food. People told me that it was the best wedding meal they've ever had.
    I would absolutely recommend Beefalo Bobs for your next event. They are top notch.

Marina · Married on 10/07/2017

Food is amazing, all of our guests loved it. The variety of meats we got was unbelievable. Michelle was a pleasure to work with! Also, their bbq comes out of wedding dresses, I know first hand.

Beefalo Bob's Catering 14
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 15
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 16
    Beefalo Bob's Catering 17

Kasey · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle and the entire staff were absolutely amazing!!!!!

• Alicia & PJ

Alicia & PJ · Married on 10/07/2017

Beefalo Bobs was off the charts !! they where there for every step of our wedding. We started planning in 2015, they not only held our date but worked with us all the way down to the last second when i realized i did not order enough table cloths. If you are looking for a caterer to provider full service, they will give you full service and beyond. Our Captian Kelly was amazing along with the rest of the staff that we had at our venue. They really made sure we had every thing we needed.

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

I wish I could do more than 5 stars! I could not express to anyone how amazing my night was. Shannon and Michelle were there every step of the way and made sure every detail was perfect. I was not the easiest bride to deal with and they made sure I was happy the whole time. I would recommend Beefalo Bobs Reflections Hall and their INCREDIBLE food to anyone!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/30/2017

The food was amazing and was very cost effective ! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, down home BBQ for their wedding.