329 Reviews for Beefalo Bob's Catering

Cake (1)
Custom Menu (1)
Family Style (1)
Outside Cake (1)

Beefalo Bob's did a great job! Every loved the food and many even took leftovers home with them. The staff and services day of were awesome! Michelle, who coordinated everything leading up to the big day, was so helpful and wonderful to work with. Delicious food and great staff at an unbelievable price (especially for the booze and ALL the food we got), you can't beat it, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ, Italian

The entire team that serviced my wedding was incredible, responsive, and enthusiastic. The food was exactly what we wanted (and desperately needed). It was delicious, filling, and well worth the price. Also, the options to personalize your menu is nearly endless and Michelle will work with you to get exactly what you need.
They even kindly packed up the leftover food (which allowed my groom and I to actually eat after the festivities were over, rather than trying to find a place open at 2am).

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Vegetarian, BBQ, Buffet, Clean Up, Set Up

Beefalo Bob’s handled everything for us! From the full open bar to the amazing food and helping to keep things flowing throughout the night so I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING except enjoying time with my husband and my guests.

Working with them to plan the event was amazing and they always got back to me quickly when I had questions or wanted to see quotes for different options.

I will recommend them to every bride I talk to and for every corporate and family event that I can. I can’t wait to work with them in the future for other events, they truly made our wedding day OUTSTANDING!!!

Profile Picture Laura , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So glad we booked Beefalo Bob's to cater our wedding. Michelle was a pleasure to work with; accommodating to changes and quick to respond to all my questions. Food was delicious and received nothing but good feedback from our guests on it. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture User6609506, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ

My Daughter and her Fiance choose Beefalo Bobs for catering at their wedding. It was a great decision. They are all very helpful and professional. The price was great for all the food they got. I will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely amazing to work with! Very responsive and informative when planning, everything was very easy for us. Our guests RAVED about the food - everyone has been talking about it even two weeks later!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Beefalo Bobs as our wedding catering. Michelle was awesome to work with- I emailed her so many times with changes and questions and she was always willing to help and was so flexible with us to ensure we would get exactly what we wanted!
The team that was there day of was fantastic, ensuring that we and our guests were happy and full. Everything went so smoothly and I had SO many compliments on the food. People told me that it was the best wedding meal they've ever had.
I would absolutely recommend Beefalo Bobs for your next event. They are top notch.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, BBQ, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Michelle and the entire staff were absolutely amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Beefalo Bobs was off the charts !! they where there for every step of our wedding. We started planning in 2015, they not only held our date but worked with us all the way down to the last second when i realized i did not order enough table cloths. If you are looking for a caterer to provider full service, they will give you full service and beyond. Our Captian Kelly was amazing along with the rest of the staff that we had at our venue. They really made sure we had every thing we needed.

Profile Picture Alicia & PJ, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: BBQ, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Buffet

Food is amazing, all of our guests loved it. The variety of meats we got was unbelievable. Michelle was a pleasure to work with! Also, their bbq comes out of wedding dresses, I know first hand.

Profile Picture Marina, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish I could do more than 5 stars! I could not express to anyone how amazing my night was. Shannon and Michelle were there every step of the way and made sure every detail was perfect. I was not the easiest bride to deal with and they made sure I was happy the whole time. I would recommend Beefalo Bobs Reflections Hall and their INCREDIBLE food to anyone!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing and was very cost effective ! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, down home BBQ for their wedding.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Love this caterer and the food was great.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!! From the communication process day#1 months before the wedding, to the delicious food, all the way up to the end of reception and clean-up. Michelle was outstanding throughout the whole planning process and super accommodating. The servers were outstanding and went over and beyond for us. Highly recommend Beefalo Bobs for any catering events!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: BBQ, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

Beefalo Bob's catered our Maryland BBQ themed Rehearsal Dinner and put on an excellent spread. They had many options to choose from and everything was exactly as I picked out from the menu. They arrived early and went about setting up their food and all condiments etc. For an outdoor BBQ, everything was A+ even down to the plates, napkins and glasses. Nothing cheap looking!!! We had plenty of food for our 80 guests and even plenty of wine and beer. Any leftovers were wrapped up for us to take home!!! They cleaned up perfectly and left our rented area clean as a whistle. I will use them again for any other function I have. Very professional and pleasant to deal with!!! K&B Bridals in Bel Air, MD recommended them to us and we couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used this catering service for our wedding and I couldn’t have asked for more! Not only was the staff on top of everything, we were sent home with so much EXTRA AMAZING food. I would totally recommend them!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Michelle is the catering coordinator and she is extremely helpful. The food was delicious and the staff very professional. My wedding guests loved it!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My wedding was on September 9, 2017 and I can not say about great things about this place and the people there. Michelle and Shannon were wonderful. The food was fantastic and the hall turned out beautifully. You honestly can't beat the price and services.

Profile Picture Noel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you so much for making the day perfect. The food was excellent and the service was top notch! I would recommend you to anyone that wants to cater a barbecue.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Never planned a wedding reception before. Michele was so helpful in the planning while I was in Florida & the event was in Maryland with a short time frame to get things done. The ladies bar tending & serving were great. They rolled right along as we made changes to the planned program. Beefalo Bob's will be on my list if I ever need a caterer in the Pasadena area. Many thanks to all.

Profile Picture Ora, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Stress free and food was amazing. Guests still talking about how good food was! Outside wedding with 200 people deep into farm and Michelle was the best catering coordinator to work with. Assured me several times Beefalo Bob's handles this kind of wedding and outside affairs was their thing. I felt relaxed that they would come through and they did!! Emails and calls answered quickly and her reassurance, help and knowledge throughout the planning was wonderful. Cooks, servers and captain, Kelly, did a great job. I cannot say enough good things.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was amazing!! Staff was very friendly and awesome to work with. I am so glad I used them for my wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alaina, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Beefalo Bob's did an amazing job at our wedding. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful though the whole process, and the food was exceptional. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

My daughters wedding reception was perfect from
Beginning to end . All details on point , last minute requests accommodated with a pleasant professional attitude. Great customer service provided .

Profile Picture Maryann, 7/22/17, 1 Review