Beefalo Bob's Catering Reviews

369 Reviews for Beefalo Bob's Catering

• Housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out caterer for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This caterer would have been a great choice if my fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Lois

Lois Dinatale · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Delicious food. Exceptional service.

The food was delicious. The staff was professional, courteous, and friendly and a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. A true value for the price. I highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Aramis Tisdale · Married on 03/06/2020

Such a pleasant experience

The staff are very accommodating and the food was delicious !

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sarah Hickey · Married on 11/02/2019

Great food

Food was delicious and everyone loved it. They were really flexible and offered additional services we didn’t realize we needed until a few days before. They quickly responded to emails and allowed to make changes throughout the planning process. Highly recommend if you are looking for hearty delicious food.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Marisa · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything we envisioned!

Beefalo Bob’s really captured the essence of our wedding day vibes! We got married outside and the reception was held in a barn! Beefalo Bob’s did a great job at smoking the meats on-site and giving our guests plenty of options for meats and sides! The food was fabulous and our guests raved about it! Highly recommend! Michelle handled our catering and she was great, very professional!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/05/2019

Beefalo Bob’s was great.

The food was amazing and Michele the coordinator was so great to work with. They were sue or responsive and the food was so good!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Keith Bower · Married on 09/27/2019

Delicous and Amazing Job

Nikki and her crew did a wonderful job making sure everything went smoothly and that we were taken care of as well. and Michelle helped plan everything out done to a T with us so everything was covered.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • DEBRA

DEBRA J BECK · Married on 09/21/2019

We are and our guests were very pleased.

We were very pleased with Beefalo Bob's. From our first contact with Michele, to the end of the wedding. Arrived on time, servers were great. We and all our guests were very pleased with the food. We didn't here any complaints. Would definitely refer this vendor and use them again.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Reception

We used Beefalo Bob’s for our wedding reception and they are amazing! So helpful and organized! The BBQ is AMAZING! Everyone LOVED the food! Michelle, the catering manager, was so friendly and easy to talk to. She made sure everything was right! So happy with their service!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bo Leger · Married on 08/17/2019

We have loved Beefalo Bobs ever since we moved to Pasadena 15 years ago!

Loved the service! Would recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Haley

Haley Stephens · Married on 08/11/2019

10/10 Would Recommend

Beefalo Bob's was extremely helpful and gave advice since they had been to the venue before. All the servers were extremely accommodating and kind.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Emma · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!

They were absolutely amazing! They made it so easy and the food is delicious!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tammra

Tammra Echols · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent!

Very happy with the catering service and happy I used this company. Their prices were very affordable, the staff was wonderful to work with and the party rentals made hosting the event so much easier.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Chris Boniface · Married on 06/08/2019

Mother of the bride

We have had farm weddings for both of our daughters and had Beefalo Bobs cater both events. Always wonderful service and great food! Guests always talk about how tasty the food was and we always have plenty for everyone!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2019

So glad I found them!

I am so happy I found Beefalo Bob's. The whole process was seamless and very accommodating. We had roughly 250 people being fed, and everyone loved it! They could also get the napkins, table runners, table cloths and other details done, too! I will be using them again for other parties!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Giovanna

Giovanna · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Beefalo Bobs did a fantastic job with our wedding. As an out of state bride, planning a wedding was very difficult, and I had to rely on communication via phone and email. Michelle at Beefalo Bobs maintained constant communication with me, made changes as needed, and answered all questions promptly. On our wedding day, the staff was great and took care of everything we needed. They even worked with my aunts, who prepared our appetizers, and set up a skirted table for them during cocktail hour. I highly recommend working with Beefalo Bobs.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Linda Banister · Married on 02/14/2019

professional and awesome

Everyone was so nice and professional. I was even short one table cloth and your ladies came thru for my daughter and I and provided a table cloth. Your staff was prompt, courteous and awesome. Definitely will recommend you guys to all my friends.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Lindsey · Married on 12/22/2018

We came across Beefalo Bob's via a google search and, although initially skeptical that such a company could provide the elegance desired at our "upscale BBQ" wedding reception, we knew we were in good hands upon meeting their wonderful team. From their delicious tastings, the consistent support we received whenever questions arose, and the friendly, professional service we received on the night of our event, we were thrilled with every element of their service! Would highly recommend them to anyone, especially couples seeking a delicious, fun and cost-effective option for their wedding that guests will rave about! :)

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Food and Staff

Beefalo Bob's was a great choice for our wedding, because we wanted simple, crowd pleasing food. We went with the chicken bbq menu because it was what we wanted and it was inexpensive. So many companies get too fancy and cost too much, but Beefalo Bob's had a variety of menus, with appropriate pricing. Their catering manager was helpful and kind, and the head staff on the day of ended up being indispensable. Our wedding cake (from a different company) collapsed, and she helped save the top two layers for the pictures and cut up the collapsed layers for the guests. They even arrived early and got a head start on set up, so when we got there most of the work was already done, and it was such a stress reliever. I would highly recommend this company for your catering, even if it isn't a wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome staff and great food!

I am so happy with our decision to use Beefalo Bob's for our wedding catering. Michelle went above and beyond during the planning phase and the staff at the reception was fabulous. Our guests raved about the food (especially the mac & cheese) and we were given the leftovers to enjoy which was much appreciated. I highly recommend Beefalo Bob's!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Erin · Married on 11/02/2018

A Dream Come True!!!

Honestly from start to finish, Beefalo Bobs was one of the easiest and most pleasurable vendors to work with. The coordinator, Michelle, is so nice and easy to reach at all times. There was a bit of confusion on my part bc my father stepped in in the middle of the planning but Michelle was always accommodating and helpful. The food was AMAZING!!! Many of my guests came up to ask where the food was from but they said it was the best wedding food ever. The day of staff did not disappoint as well! They were SOOOO nice and helpful in any way I needed. I absolutely loved Beefalo Bobs and I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Beth · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic experience. Helpful and extremely friendly. Great food.

Beyond my expectations! Great crew and food. Michelle was very helpful through the staging process and Denise, Denise, Sarah and the other ladies were phenominal during the reception.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer K Barry · Married on 10/13/2018

Pleased with our Pig Roast Wedding!

Beeflos was an amazing caterer! When my husband said he wanted a pig roast...with the entire pig on display, I didn't know where to begin to look! I came across Beeflos and they lived up to all of their amazing reviews. I went for a tasting and knew I HAD to have them for our wedding! Michelle was always available to answer my millions of questions and they could accommodate ALL of our requests! They arrived promptly on our big day and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was fantastic, our guests couldn't say enough about how delicious EVERYTHING was! All of the leftover food was packed up for us to take and enjoy for several days after! Even when my husband...(much later into the reception and several drinks down) demanded to see the pig, (we didn't get to see the pig on display because of photographs, dances, and greeting all of our guests) one of the caterers showed him a picture of the pig from the event that they took on their phone. Thank goodness! All of the catering staff were polite, prompt, and pleasant! Thank you Beeflos for the amazing spread and service!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Robin · Married on 09/15/2018

Fabulous staff! Best food ever! Guest eat all the dessert and took food home! The wedding was a success because of their food and staff! Thanks Beefalo Bob’s

Sent on 09/23/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you and your team for the delicious meal and amazing customer service! We are so pleased that we selected Beefalo Bob’s for our event and highly recommend your catering services. Our guests enjoyed the food and there were plenty left overs to share with the local food bank. Many thanks to Michelle, Donnie, Kerrie, and Kia!

Sent on 09/24/2018