Bee Inspired Events Reviews

153 Reviews for Bee Inspired Events

• Rachel

Rachel Wisthuff · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Highly Recommend! Great Experience

We used Bee Inspired for both our flowers and day-of coordinator. We were thrilled by both Maya and Rhiannon. Both were thoughtful, professional and responsive. Bee Inspired is a tremendous value for the services they provide. They were accommodating in arranging time to meet before the wedding and ensuring everything was executed on-site. Maya helped to bring our vision for flower arrangements to life, creating bouquets, a ceremony arch and other decorative arrangements. Rhiannon made sure we had nothing to stress about on the wedding day and established a good rapport with our other vendors. She also kept us organized in the month leading up to the big day. We highly recommend Bee Inspired!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Husna

Husna Ali-Khan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Bespoke and quality service

Maya was so responsive despite October being one of the busiest times of the year. She nailed the bohemian look and paid attention to the small details, such as incorporating a fishing fly into my fiancé's boutinierre. Everyone said the flowers were different and stunning!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Kristen Dennis · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Couldn't have asked for more!

Maya at Bee Inspired Events was one of the first vendors I contacted, and using her was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entire planning process. My only regret was not taking advantage of their planning services as well! Though I don't have a great vocabulary when it comes to design, she took a few photos, and a few descriptions about the feeling I wanted to create, and hit the nail on the head with the bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements and ceremony arch. Do yourself a favor and hire one of the loveliest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Work!

Maya was such a wonderful person to work with. She was consistently responsive, professional, easy to work with and came through to make our wedding day beautiful! You won't go wrong with Maya!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jasmine Griffith · Married on 02/02/2020

Maya brought my vision to life and gave me my fairytale wedding!

Maya is the absolute best and I couldn’t recommend her enough! She made every single change I wanted leading up to the wedding and was such a positive person throughout. She did walkthroughs with us at the venue to give an idea of how our requests would look. We received so many compliments about our wedding and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how pretty everything was. It literally looked like a dream fairytale. Thank you again Maya for all of your hard work and for being the amazing and kind artist you are!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Sandy

Sandy Wacker · Married on 01/25/2020

Working with Bee Inspired Events was a dream

Maya and her team at Bee Inspired Events created the most beautiful florals for our wedding. From first contact, Maya was creative, intuitive, flexible, and dedicated. She listened to what we were looking for, made suggestions, and presented everything in a proposal that really made us feel confident in our choices. Bee Inspired Events did our bouquet, boutonniere, table garlands, and the most stunning stairwell decorations, and also surprised us with little extra touches here and there. It was everything we dreamed of and more. Working with Maya and Bee Inspired Events truly was a wonderful experience and we cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Teagan

Teagan Bailey · Married on 01/25/2020

Maya saved my wedding!

About 20 days before my wedding my florist decided that they no longer were able to complete the floras for my wedding day. I frantically messaged every florist that I could find and Maya answered quickly! I filled out her questionnaire and gave her my pintrest page and literally within the hour she had a vision board and a proposal waiting for my approval! I'm an anxious, very particular person and to have vendor quickly swoop in and understand my vision quickly calmed my nerves. She gave me a few options for the space and gave me great feedback with what she believed would look the best at the venue (she has worked there before). Come the day of my wedding, I was literally wowed! Everything I wanted was there and she truly brought my vision to life. I received multiple compliments on the decor and how nicely done it was. Maya, thank you so much for being apart of my special day. Thank you for the last minute save and thank you especially for calming my nerves. Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Harris · Married on 12/28/2019

Maya is the best!

Wow where to begin with Maya! She did such a beautiful job with our wedding. We talked about my vision for the space and she immediately understood and was very quick to send back a quote with pictures of exactly what I was thinking. She was extremely punctual and set up all of the flowers beautifully. Our flowers were easily the most complimented aspect of our wedding. We are so impressed with her eye for design. She did such a beautiful job for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you so much, Maya!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Cara

Cara Gonzalez · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing product and service on short notice!

Bee Inspired provided bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our Christmas wedding with less than a month's warning at a fraction of the cost we were quoted by other floral designers. They were stunningly beautiful - exactly what I asked for. I had tond of contact with Maya, the designer, who used my inspiration photos to create exactly what I hoped for. We couldn't have been happier with our choice.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jessica Ramones · Married on 12/18/2019

They saved us!

When I was planning my own wedding and noticed that Bee inspired had the option of a “day of” coordinator, and I kinda disregarded it, but the closer I got to the wedding date, the more panicked I got. I was very particular about all the details of the wedding and did most of the legwork, but I realized I didn’t actually want to be handling it on our wedding day. About two months prior to the wedding, we hired Vanessa to handle all the last minute details and deal with the logistics of the actual event. It was just too overwhelming! She literally lifted the worry of off me and the wedding went super smoothly and I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Nicole Campisi · Married on 12/14/2019

More beautiful than we pictured!

Maya and her team made our wedding more gorgeous than we could have dreamed! We had a vision of greenery and candles covering our venue, which was a more industrial art gallery. It was hard to picture for us, but when we walked into our venue we were blown away. They took our vision and made it better than we could have even dreamed. I would not have changed a single thing, and their work made the day absolutely beautiful. The team was also amazing to work with, super responsive, and able to adapt to our vision. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Maty Dunn · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful Florals and Specialized Service

Maya and the Bee Inspired team were a dream to work with! From the moment I inquired, to the many additions I added in the final month before the wedding, Maya was extremely responsive, professional and created my vision more spectacularly then I imagined. Maya created beautiful proposals that captured the vision and clearly stated the cost. The specialized service that Bee Inspired offers really makes you feel like you are the only wedding that they are working on. We can't thank you enough for making our day so beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Tammy Sierra · Married on 12/07/2019

Great floral DOC Experience

I hired Bee Inspired for floral and DOC. Vanessa at Bee Inspired Events did a phenomenal job with getting back to me promptly on any questions and concerns I had. She nailed my elegant look I was going for! Would highly recommend her due to her creativity and attention to detail, which is very important to me.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Kate

Kate Sheka · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful & affordable

Could not have had a better experience with Bee Inspired...they were very affordable and were incredibly helpful leading up to and the day of my wedding. The flowers turned out better than I could have expected. Cannot say enough wonderful things about the quality of their service.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Megan

Megan P · Married on 11/16/2019

Irina kept our wedding organized - and kept us sane!

Teaming up with Irina as our day of coordinator was honestly the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and truly fun to work with. Thanks to Irina, our wedding day was stress free. She worked with our vendors, families, friends, and everyone involved to answer questions and keep us organized. She was invaluable and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Macey

Macey Sevcik · Married on 11/16/2019

Incredible arrangements & the sweetest staff

Maya and her team were amazing! I gave very little direction and let her work her magic - our arrangements could not have been more beautiful. Maya was very responsive and flexible/understanding of my indecisiveness. 😊 I received countless compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful Flowers

We loved the flowers and decorations at our wedding in DC. Maya was organized, responsive, and professional throughout the process and made everything look beautiful on our big day!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Casey

Casey Frisch · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous Florals

Maya at Bee Inspired Events Floral & Event Design did an AMAZING job designing florals that matched our vision. She was able to design bouquets and arrangements that not only recreated our dream florals, but also worked within our budget. We never were able to meet with Maya in person, but trusted her to create beauty based on our inspiration photos. We could not be happier with Bee Inspired Events Floral & Event Design!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Ingi

Ingi · Married on 10/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning Work, Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

Maya turned a rainy cold day into a magical, warm and cozy wedding with her beautiful decor! She was easy to work with and was able to turn a few online photos that we showed her into a beautiful masterpiece with every single detail that we asked for beautifully displayed. Our wedding was truly magical mostly due to the amazing decor and flowers. Maya's business partner Rhiannon was also an incredible Day of Coordinator who took what could have been a rainy depressing day and turned it into a fun relaxing evening with friends and family. She helped make sure everything was where it was supposed to go and helped deal with any last minute vendor requests. Maya & Rhiannon are truly a dream team and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again and recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jessica Chambers · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful flowers and decor

Maya was so sweet and did a really beautiful job with our wedding flowers and décor. We hired her to make arrangements for our altar, dinner tables, ceremony flowers, welcome sign, and some other various décor items. Honestly, everything was even more beautiful than I had expected it to be. She really did a fantastic job. Also, she was so professional and very easy to reach. I made a mistake about how many of one thing we would need, and she changed it about a week before the wedding without any problem. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, she was so responsive, professional, and easy to work with, and we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Florals!

Maya and her team were amazing. The flowers exceeded all expectations and could not have been more beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Bailey · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible from start to finish, beyond beautiful!

Going with Maya and Bee Inspired Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She met us at the venue before we signed a contract to see the space, hear what we wanted, and give us her thoughts and vision. After we started making decisions she was unbelievably flexible, nothing was set in stone and we were adjusting numbers and arrangements the entire time to get it perfect. In addition to the flowers Maya helped us with the overall color pallet giving us excellent advise on accent colors (ties, pocket squares, etc...). Then on the day of she went miles above and beyond anything we had hoped for. All of her advise was spot on (not needing hanging arrangements, the use of greenery over flowers in some spaces, the colors, etc), and the floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. From a large arrangement over a fireplace mantle that took over the room, table center pieces that were the perfect beautiful backdrop for the reception room, to small arrangements placed on the guest book table to tie it all together, everything was stunning.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Chloe · Married on 10/12/2019

Maya is the best!

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Maya was so helpful and responsive. She was very willing to accommodate our limited floral budget and she put together absolutely stunning floral arrangements, from the bouquets and ceremony greenery to smaller details. If you're looking for a wedding florist, look no further!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Adeline

Adeline · Married on 10/05/2019

Thank you Bee Inspired Events!

Maya & Gema from Bee Inspired Events handles my flowers and day of coordination. They were both extremely nice and professional and helped to create my dream wedding day. Maya was super helpful with me and helped me bring my vision to life while staying on budget. Gemma was on top of everything and it allowed me to really take a step back and just enjoy the moments leading up to my wedding. I'd whole heartedly recommend them to anyone!

-Adeline Waugh

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning florals!!!

Maya and her team went above and beyond for our wedding day! Not only did she execute my vision perfectly- she added even more greenery and floral surprises we weren’t even expecting! We wanted a sweetheart table and were planning to repurpose things from the ceremony- but Maya went ahead and adding florals and candles to it and the end result was STUNNING. My bouquet was the thing of dreams and looked perfect in all the photos we’ve gotten back so far. I’m SO thankful we used Bee Inspired Events for our wedding and would use them again for any event in our future!

Sent on 10/14/2019