Bee Inspired Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Kristina
    Kristina T. Married on 12/18/2021

Bee Inspired absolutely delivered on our jewel tone Mayflower Hotel wedding

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to them! Maya absolutely nailed our jewel tone florals and delivered exactly the aesthetic we were looking for. Vanessa was an amazing month of coordinator and went above and beyond to make our day perfect- including hot glueing my veil when it broke!! We couldn’t have asked for more.
    Jenna G. Married on 11/17/2021

Amazing Team, Beautiful Flowers!!!

We were BLOWN AWAY by the amazing work done by Bee Inspired. Maya is an absolute gem and was such a pleasure to work with. I made a tiny error in miscounting our groomsmen (whoops!) and did not order enough boutonnieres. When I discovered my mistake (on our wedding day about 1 hour before pictures and after all the flowers had already been dropped off where we were getting ready) Maya was SO SWEET and was able to make an additional boutonniere. Her design and flowers were all so beautiful, and it was so wonderful to be working with such a kind and genuine human. Highly Recommend!!!
  • Diana
    Diana B. Married on 10/02/2021

Incredible floral design!

Working with Maya was such a pleasure! She was so helpful and kind during the floral designing process. It is clear that she takes great pride in her creative vision. We were absolutely blown away by the beauty and elegance of our wedding florals. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 09/25/2021

Exceptional service and

Working with Bee Inspired was truly a breath of fresh air during the wedding planning process. Each conversation they helped ease my nerves and assured me that they would do whatever it takes to make sure everything was exactly as I envisioned for our day, which is HUGE when you're juggling so many wedding planning priorities. The florals were better than I imagined and exactly what I discussed as we worked through even some last minute changes on my end to our proposal. The day-of-coordination was incredible - extremely reliable, always available, and easy to work with. Not to mention, the signage was phenomenal! I cannot say enough about Bee Inspired and the entire team that I worked with. Definitely would recommend again and again!
  • Christine
    Christine P. Married on 08/26/2021

Warm, Personalized Service

We hired Bee Inspired as our flower vendor for our wedding in Washington, DC. Maya was nothing short of amazing. When sharing my vision with her, she asked if I'd be willing to share a photo of my dress just so she can ensure the height, texture and size of the flowers would compliment me on the day of - that made me feel so special. Since we decided to plan a wedding with very little time, Maya was able to show us our options that fit within our budget. Would absolutely recommend for a wedding, and will hire her again for other celebrations.
    Mirela M. Married on 08/14/2021

Stunning flowers

Bee Inspired Events did an absolute incredible job with our wedding and reception! We originally hired Maya and her team for our August 2020 wedding, but ended up postponing our reception to August 2021. Maya provided a bouquet for both our August 2020 intimate, outdoor wedding ceremony and did the flowers for our August 2021 postponed reception - everything turned out absolutely stunning. I could not believe how beautiful the flowers at both of our events turned out, especially for the price (which is super reasonable compared to other vendors). On top of that, Maya is very responsive, patient and flexible, and figured out how to make my vision into a reality. I truly could not have been happier with Maya and her team and could not recommend her services more!
  • S K
    S K Married on 08/14/2021

Florals and Month-of Coordination

Bee Inspired was absolutely phenomenal in all of the services they provided! We utilized their floral design services as well as month-of-coordination and they made our day flawless! The flowers were breathtaking works of art and the tablescapes and ceremony decor was exactly what we had envisioned. Maya kept our floral budget in mind and came up with many creative suggestions as to how to most utilize our budget for maximum effect. Maya and Vanessa were both extremely responsive (even while Maya was on vacation and traveling internationally, she would still promptly respond to my emails) and Vanessa helped us so much in coordinating details and bringing all of our vendors together. My husband and I are based out of California (with family in the DMV area) and so Vanessa allowed us to ship decor items directly to her for safekeeping leading up to the wedding, and she was always available via email/phone/text despite our time differences. On the day of the wedding there was a 70% chance of afternoon thunderstorms so I was prepared to execute our rain plan, but Vanessa and Maya kept checking the weather until the last minute and noticed that the forecast eventually changed to a 17% chance of rain 3 hours before the start of our ceremony and let me know that we should be able to proceed with our original outdoor set up. They truly had our best interests in mind and their genuine passion and pride in what they do echoed in every aspect of the planning process. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone who is wedding or event planning and feel that the Bee Inspired team was amongst the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! If I were to do everything over again I would still undoubtedly go with Bee Inspired for the beautiful floral design and seamless wedding coordination!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 07/08/2021

Highly Recommend! Great Experience

We used Bee Inspired for both our flowers and day-of coordinator. We were thrilled by both Maya and Rhiannon. Both were thoughtful, professional and responsive. Bee Inspired is a tremendous value for the services they provide. They were accommodating in arranging time to meet before the wedding and ensuring everything was executed on-site. Maya helped to bring our vision for flower arrangements to life, creating bouquets, a ceremony arch and other decorative arrangements. Rhiannon made sure we had nothing to stress about on the wedding day and established a good rapport with our other vendors. She also kept us organized in the month leading up to the big day. We highly recommend Bee Inspired!
  • Husna
    Husna A. Married on 02/10/2021

Bespoke and quality service

Maya was so responsive despite October being one of the busiest times of the year. She nailed the bohemian look and paid attention to the small details, such as incorporating a fishing fly into my fiancé's boutinierre. Everyone said the flowers were different and stunning!
  • Dana
    Dana K. Married on 12/09/2020

The best wedding florist and wedding planner in the industry!

What can we say…Maya, Igor, Vanessa and the rest of the Bee Inspired team are PHENOMENAL! We can’t thank them enough for EVERYTHING that they did to make our wedding day beyond spectacular. It was more amazing than anything we ever could have imagined down to the last detail. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not an easy task and hosting a micro-wedding was way different than what we originally imagined for this year. However, the Bee Inspired team made every detail for our intimate affair effortless, elegant and stunningly beautiful.

What was so amazing you ask??....well I’ll tell you all the lovely details:
    - Vanessa was our wedding coordinator and is officially my hero!! A month or so leading up to the wedding, Vanessa helped me with planning all of the important details for our day and for our guests. She kept all of our vendors organized leading up to and throughout the day of our wedding. Vanessa was a god sent also helping my best friend who was officiating our wedding for the first time and even helped her with her script! She also helped coordinate a 150 people virtual Zoom set-up so guests from a far could also join (not an easy task I might add!!). My husband and I literally had to worry about NOTHING but showing up and enjoying our wedding with friends and family…what more can you ask for?
    - Maya and Igor… it goes without saying that they are true artists! If you haven’t reviewed the galleries of their work on their Instagram, please treat yourself to the amazing floral designs that they have created for hundreds of events. Their style is modern yet classic, refined and always timeless. Maya and Igor were open to any aesthetic we could dream of and boy did they deliver on the vision. My draw dropped as I walked down the aisle at our ceremony and my husband I couldn’t believe how magical they made our reception venue…it was out a fairy tale. They are top notch an absolute dream to work with!

We highly recommend this team to anyone who has an upcoming wedding or planning a special event!

Happy Planning!
    -Dana and Cherif

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 12/05/2020

Bee Inspired Events is absolutely wonderful!

We worked with Maya and Vanessa for our 12/5/20 wedding and we cannot emphasize how happy we are with their services!!! They are both such wonderful people to work with and have excellent and timely communication. We had to move our ceremony location (at the same venue) due to DC COVID-19 regulations and they were so gracious and creative about the changes.
    Vanessa was our day-of coordinator and she was so incredibly organized, kind, and experienced. She helped me consider questions and elements of the planning process that I never knew I needed to think about. If you are hesitant about the need to hire a coordinator, trust me...you need one!
    Maya is incredibly talented and we were so happy with the floral arrangements, decor, and centerpieces that she designed for us! All of her creations were absolutely gorgeous and so unique! She captured our winter wedding vision so perfectly and made our ceremony and reception so romantic.
    We highly recommend Bee Inspired Events for your wedding! They made our wedding day so perfect and we are so happy we hired them!
    Rosa S. Married on 11/08/2020

An Amazing Artist!

Maya did an amazing job on the flowers for my daughter’s wedding in Washington DC. She nailed all the flower arrangements. We had a telephone conversation once because of the Coronavirus, and she knew exactly what we wanted. She was very easy to work and responded quickly to our emails. The arrangements were phenomenal. Maya is an awesome artist. Definitely recommend her.
  • Catherine
    Catherine I. Married on 10/17/2020

The perfect vendor for our wedding

Maya was amazing to work with for our wedding and she helped put me at ease throughout the process. She listened to exactly what we wanted and built a wedding design that was even better than I dreamed. Her dedication and kind heart were clearly displayed as Bee Inspired provided multiple revisions to our originally planned 160 person wedding and scaled it back to 25 people due to COVID. The Chuppah, bridal party bouquet, reception center pieces were just some of the highlights to her exquisite arrangements. Her team was safe and efficient as well. I even used Bee Inspired to send bouquets to my mother and mother-in-law’s house throughout the year. I hope to continue to use them in the future as well.
    Colleen M. Married on 10/17/2020

Working with Maya was the best!

Maya and her team created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. She was responsive, easy to work with, and flexible when the pandemic required that we upend our plans. She paid close attention to detail, and made great suggestions about how to better align my original vision with the style of dress that I chose. She designed two standing arrangements as well as my bouquet and boutenniers and corsages. On the day of my wedding, she was helpful under pressure, ensuring everyone had their boutonnieres pinned properly!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 09/13/2020

Gorgeous florals!

Bee Inspired Events was recommended to us for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! During our call with Maya, I described my floral vision, color palate and the shape of the bouquet and left the rest up to her creativity! When my bridal bouquet arrived, it was as though she read my mind! It was exactly as I had envisioned and I was beyond thrilled with the flower choices and how it turned out! I would highly recommend!
    Hadley V. Married on 08/02/2020

Saved The Day!

After the pandemic changed our original wedding plans, my fiancé and I decided to elope. I was not planning on having a bouquet for our elopement, but my friends and family convinced me I would regret not having one. I reached out to Maya with extremely short notice and she made an absolutely beautiful and classic, bridal bouquet, as well as a boutonnière for my fiancé. Maya’s quick response and flexibility made the potentially stressful process, seamless. The delivery also arrived exactly on time, which I greatly appreciated.
    Jennifer Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Work!

Maya was such a wonderful person to work with. She was consistently responsive, professional, easy to work with and came through to make our wedding day beautiful! You won't go wrong with Maya!
    Awide S. Married on 05/16/2020

GREAT day of coordinator

Vanessa with Beeinspired was so great to work with! She was super responsive, and engaged for our day of coordination services. We didn’t get a chance to do a walk thru beforehand and Vanessa managed to do a practice run with the wedding party and it went super smooth! She was amazing!
  • Ronnice
    Ronnice J. Married on 05/03/2020

Beautiful Flowers

I had my Flower circle, bouquet, and ceiling décor made from this vendor. It was soooo gorgeous!. I sent over my ideas and it came to life just like I envisioned. Maya was so easy and sweet to work with. I'm so sad that I wasn't able to thank the set up and delivered the flowers in person. They were in and out!.
    Molly S. Married on 02/22/2020

Dreamy winter wedding florals

From the get go Maya went above and beyond to enthusiastically embrace all of my floral visions, which included incorporating evergreens from my hometown in New Hampshire. Maya was flexible and joyfully added and nixed things to our proposal even when, two weeks before, I decided I wanted to add citrus to my center pieces. Maya went to the moon and back (but really she searched high and low for a California specific citrus in the middle of winter) to make my wedding floral dreams come true. Her correspondence were always full of love and support, she brought me much calm during a stressful planning process. I would recommend Maya, and Bee Inspired, florals to every bride in the DMZ. I will continue to use Maya in both my personal events and professional events. Book her already!
    Chloe S. Married on 02/16/2020

Hire them immediately

Bee Inspired created incredible decor for our wedding day. The thing I wanted most was a an arch made of baby's breath. It was stunningly gorgeous and I wish I could've kept it for the rest of my life. The flowers were gorgeous and delivered on time- if not early. They also helped create our vision on our tight budget.
    Jasmine G. Married on 02/02/2020

Maya brought my vision to life and gave me my fairytale wedding!

Maya is the absolute best and I couldn’t recommend her enough! She made every single change I wanted leading up to the wedding and was such a positive person throughout. She did walkthroughs with us at the venue to give an idea of how our requests would look. We received so many compliments about our wedding and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how pretty everything was. It literally looked like a dream fairytale. Thank you again Maya for all of your hard work and for being the amazing and kind artist you are!
  • Sandy
    Sandy W. Married on 01/25/2020

Working with Bee Inspired Events was a dream

Maya and her team at Bee Inspired Events created the most beautiful florals for our wedding. From first contact, Maya was creative, intuitive, flexible, and dedicated. She listened to what we were looking for, made suggestions, and presented everything in a proposal that really made us feel confident in our choices. Bee Inspired Events did our bouquet, boutonniere, table garlands, and the most stunning stairwell decorations, and also surprised us with little extra touches here and there. It was everything we dreamed of and more. Working with Maya and Bee Inspired Events truly was a wonderful experience and we cannot recommend them highly enough!
  • Teagan
    Teagan B. Married on 01/25/2020

Maya saved my wedding!

About 20 days before my wedding my florist decided that they no longer were able to complete the floras for my wedding day. I frantically messaged every florist that I could find and Maya answered quickly! I filled out her questionnaire and gave her my pintrest page and literally within the hour she had a vision board and a proposal waiting for my approval! I'm an anxious, very particular person and to have vendor quickly swoop in and understand my vision quickly calmed my nerves. She gave me a few options for the space and gave me great feedback with what she believed would look the best at the venue (she has worked there before). Come the day of my wedding, I was literally wowed! Everything I wanted was there and she truly brought my vision to life. I received multiple compliments on the decor and how nicely done it was. Maya, thank you so much for being apart of my special day. Thank you for the last minute save and thank you especially for calming my nerves. Thank you for everything!!!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 12/28/2019

Maya is the best!

Wow where to begin with Maya! She did such a beautiful job with our wedding. We talked about my vision for the space and she immediately understood and was very quick to send back a quote with pictures of exactly what I was thinking. She was extremely punctual and set up all of the flowers beautifully. Our flowers were easily the most complimented aspect of our wedding. We are so impressed with her eye for design. She did such a beautiful job for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you so much, Maya!