Bee Inspired Events Reviews

Bee Inspired Events 6
Bee Inspired Events 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Work!

Maya was such a wonderful person to work with. She was consistently responsive, professional, easy to work with and came through to make our wedding day beautiful! You won't go wrong with Maya!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kerry McVay · Married on 07/20/2019

Best choice in all my wedding planning!!!

Maya and her team are absolutely amazing!!! During the planning process, Maya was very fast to respond, easy to talk to, and just put me at ease! I knew I could trust her to bring my vision to life, and on the big day it was even better than I had imagined! The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect and everyone commented on how unique and romantic everything looked. I was so thankful for how all of the flowers and details turned out, but I am also so thankful for the stress relief, knowing Maya would make everything look great! A brides dream come true! Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dora B · Married on 07/15/2019

One of the happiest day of my life!

I couldn’t have been more blessed on my wedding day! Maya and her team were so amazing! Love her! She made my dreams come to reality and there’s no words to describe how happy I was the day of my wedding just to be able to see how Maya and her team pulled everything off! It was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Goldwasser · Married on 07/13/2019

Glad I didn't try to DIY!

I grew potted plants for my centerpieces/favors, and we didn't have a bridal party-- so I just needed my bouquet, boutonnieres for my groom/dads/siblings, and corsages for our moms/siblings. I wanted all of these to be very simple-- just garden roses and ruscus.

Since we just needed a few simple things, I had originally decided to just DIY and order from a wholesale flower website. However, I was worried about being stressed the night before, so I decided to get a few quotes just to see if the cost savings were worth it.

Turns out the savings weren't worth it at all! Bee Inspired's profit margin compared to the cost of the raw materials was very reasonable. I felt confident that Maya understood exactly what I wanted. It was definitely worth it to pay more to have this task in the hands of a professional. I've never made a boutonniere before!

On the wedding day, Bee Inspired delivered so quickly and promptly that my coordinator didn't even get the chance to say hello. The flowers were beautiful, and we received a lot of compliments. If you're thinking about going DIY, I would definitely suggest reconsidering.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 8
    Bee Inspired Events 9
    Bee Inspired Events 10
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 07/05/2019

Whimsical Wedding

First class floral! Maya and her team gave me the whimsical wedding of my dreams! It felt like every guest at the wedding asked me who did the flowers. I couldn’t believe this was my real life wedding and not something out of a magazine! Maya created my vision with just a few inspirational photos... it was like she could read my mind with what I wanted! She was so easy to work with, I changed my mind constantly adding and taking this away and switching ideas- maya never missed a beat and she was always available to bounce around new ideas and help me create the wedding of my dreams.
    Maya’s team added uplights and accent candles to the arrangements, when the lights went down, everything illuminated so beautifully it was absolutely perfect!!
    I also have to mention how fresh the flowers were. My mother drove an arrangement all the way back to Indiana and it looked perfectly new when she got it home. My bouquets also still look new and it is 3 days later.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 16
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Decor, Amazing DOC

I used Bee Inspired Events for my wedding flowers and decor as well as for Day of Coordination services. I could not have asked for a better team! Maya was very responsive to my requests and changes and perfectly executed my wedding vision. Gema was my day of coordinator and she was outstanding. Gema was insightful and extremely organized. On the day of my wedding Gema anticipated all needs and made sure the night ran smoothly without me having to worry about anything. Additionally, she was able to re-purpose the ceremony flowers and bridesmaid bouquets so they could be used at the reception. Using Bee Inspired for flowers/decor and DOC was such a great value and I could not be happier with my decision.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hanna · Married on 06/15/2019

Bee Inspired is AMAZING!!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Maya and Bee Inspired. She truly went ABOVE and BEYOND for us prior to our big day and on the big day. Maya has been incredibly thoughtful, attentive, flexible in every way possible. She was extremely respectful of our budget and gave us multiple options of how to achieve our vision. We received SO MANY compliments on our flowers and I loved every single arrangement and detail. I would recommend her to any bride to be. Wedding planning can get very stressful and plenty of vendors do not care enough the couple. Bee Inspired is exactly the opposite. Maya was always there for me to answer all the questions and requests I had right way. You will not regret hiring her. I simply loved everything! Thank you, Maya!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2019

Book them! You won't regret it!

Love Maya, love her work, loved everything about the flowers she put together for my wedding this past Saturday, June 8, 2019. I know nothing about flowers, so I mostly left everything in Maya's capable hands - I provided her with the color scheme I wanted, as well as a few inspiration photos, and left her to it. And boy am I glad I did - Maya knocked it out of the park. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were absolutely gorgeous. But really, the crown jewel was our wedding arch - we rented a copper arch from Maya, and she adorned it with the most gorgeous arrangement. Our ceremony photos are going to look spectacular, and we have Maya to thank! Maya also delivered the flowers early on the day of our wedding, helping to accommodate us due to various road closures in the area. We're so happy we found her and booked her for our event, and we'd use her again in a heartbeat. Stop looking! Book them!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Ed · Married on 05/31/2019

Utter perfection

Of all the investments we made for our wedding, hiring Bee Inspired was perhaps the best and most pivotal. Gema Arana was our on-the-day coordinator and she was everything we needed and more--kind, warm, decisive, meticulous, attentive, authoritative, and conscientious. She made everything run like clockwork, she took the vision inside our heads and turned it into reality, and she did everything with a laugh and a smile. And Maya's flowers and decorations infused what is already a beautiful space with a truly magical quality that made our memories, our experiences, and our photos that much richer. Many of our guests specifically remarked on how incredible the flowers were. We really couldn't be happier about Bee Inspired, and we'd heartily recommend them to anyone planning a DC wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Alex

Alex Ignatius · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend Bee Inspired flowers

Maya from Bee Inspired was a fantastic partner. We had a few phone calls and one in-person meeting to talk through my vision for the wedding flowers and she translated that into recommendations for bouquets and centerpieces. She easily accommodated last minute changes and when she had extra flowers on the day-of she made additional bouquets free-of-charge. Very generous! The flowers were very high quality and they still look beautiful in our home even two weeks after the wedding. Bee Inspired's flowers and service exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Maya!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Zeynep

Zeynep Ergin · Married on 05/22/2019

Absolutely Stunning Floral Arrangements!

Maya was the best! We've had a few other vendors we were considering, but so glad that we decided to work with Maya for our special day. From the very first consultation until the end of our wedding reception, Maya was very professional, responsive, flexible, and went above and beyond to meet our requests and accommodate our last minute additions. She was always very patient with showing us other possibilities and made sure that we were happy with the overall arrangements.

The final product was just stunning, definitely exceeded all of our expectations!
    She worked within our budget while delivering the highest quality possible. Highly recommend! Thanks to Maya and her team, our wedding day was beautiful!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michelle Friedman · Married on 05/04/2019

Great choice!

The decision to work with Maya from Bee Inspired was one of the best choices in our wedding planning process. My husband and I didn't have strong opinions on flowers and wanted to work with someone who would bring creativity to the process. Maya and her team helped us craft a vision we were excited about and executed it flawlessly. She was very respectful of our budget and helped us work in more expensive things in a way that had a big impact (think: anemonies in my bouquet vs. in every piece). Our florals, which we initially thought of as a formality, turned out to be something that truly excited us and we will remember for a long time.

Maya also has great recommendations for other vendors and great styling tips and tricks she can offer you. I cannot recommend her team enough.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 17
    Bee Inspired Events 18
    Bee Inspired Events 19
    Bee Inspired Events 20
  • Amy

Amy Vanderhoof · Married on 04/20/2019

Maya was fantastic!

I sent Maya my vision for the wedding. However I am not a flower pro so put a lot of faith in her just putting something together that would work. Her flowers went above and beyond my expectations. The bouquets were gorgeous and the chuppah was decorated more beautifully than I could have imagined. And she stayed within my budget! She was quick to respond and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for flowers in the dc area.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful Experience - 10/10

I loved working with Maya and her team - they were extremely responsive to my emails, delivered the flowers on time, and the end product was high-quality and in-line with my wedding vision. I highly recommend working with them for your floral needs.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 21

Jenny Choudhry · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Floral Design and Day of Coordinating

I absolutely loved working with Maya and Gema of Bee Inspired Events – they were truly wonderful! My fiancé and I used Bee Inspired for both floral and day of coordinating services, and we were so thankful for their talents and execution of such a beautiful and wonderful wedding weekend. Both Maya and Gema were extremely organized, thoughtful, talented, and responsive, which made the planning process seamless. Maya crafted truly stunning floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception that included beautiful bouquets, lush wreaths for the church doors, and romantic rose-filled garlands that exceeded our expectations. Gema was friendly, professional, and asked the right questions ahead of time so that I felt confident and worry-free the entire weekend. Bee Inspired made the daunting wedding process much more enjoyable and they delivered exceptional value and product. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 22
    Bee Inspired Events 23
    Bee Inspired Events 24
    Bee Inspired Events 25

Bee Inspired Events's reply:

We really appreciate your review ❤️
    We had so much fun working with your beautiful family and you!

B E I Team

Erika · Married on 01/05/2019

My Vision Came to Life!

Maya was helpful, responsive, and flexible in helping to plan for my flowers and decor for my wedding! She truly made my vision come to life!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Service

We used Bee Inspired Events after interviewing several florists, at the suggestion of our venue, and they were excellent! We also hired them as our day of coordinators!

Maya (Floral) did amazing work on our flowers. We received compliments all night on the centerpieces, and the bouquets for
    myself and my MOH(small wedding) were amazing. She gave me ideas, suggestions, and her work was impeccable.

Gema (Day of Coordinator) was unflappable and amazing. I know I got frustrated and overwhelmed a couple of times, and she handled it with grace. Everything on our wedding day was smooth, and beautiful, and she got vendors together and made sure I enjoyed my wedding.

I can’t say enough good things about either, and the work they put in to make you day everything you wanted.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy and gorgeous!

I could not have asked for an easier experience ordering our flowers, or for more beautiful bouquets and boutonnières! Maya and I communicated exclusively over email (as others have said, she is extremely responsive), and she made it easy to share what I wanted for our wedding. I chose to book with Bee Inspired when Maya suggested a change to my bouquet, based on the predicted availability of the flowers I was originally considering - she clearly knows the business and wants to only deliver the best to her customers. The quality of the flowers was excellent, even for our December day. Maya delivered our flowers to our church with plenty of time to spare.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Tamanna

Tamanna · Married on 12/01/2018

Maya and her team are the best!

Maya worked with my sister for her wedding and did such a beautiful job, and I knew immediately who to go to for my florals when I had to plan my own wedding. She is positive, responsive and so easy to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted (an urban woodland theme) and executed everything flawlessly within my budget, and kept me feeling at ease when I got stressed. I also hired Bee Inspired for my day of coordinator, and received the same professionalism and attention to detail from Karla. I even had other vendors comment how Karla kept them so organized and how she was on top of everything. I can't say how much I loved working with this team and how fantastic they are.

Sent on 12/15/2018

donisia · Married on 11/24/2018

Works with Your Needs

Maya was amazing to work with. She made sure we got what we described through email and pictures and our budget!

Sent on 11/18/2018

elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Outstanding!

Maya was the best! She was the first vendor we hired after a single phonecall with her. Maya's guidance through flower selection was so helpful, and the final product was stunning. She worked within our budget, and always let me know when we were creeping beyond it. She also worked seamlessly to incorporate my friend's artwork into the decor. We also hired our Day of Coordinator through Bee Inspired. If you don't need a wedding planner, but want someone to help coordinate so you're not on call the day-of I would strongly recommend Gema from Maya's team. She was calm, down to earth, and organized and the whole day went so smoothly!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Great florals

Maya was so great to work with. The team at Bee Inspired created beautiful florals for us and really captured the look we were going for within our budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jill · Married on 11/16/2018

The BEST experience!

Maya is absolutely wonderful to work with. She was always able to talk and offer suggestions and work with our budget! Could not ask for a better florist!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Misty · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful floral design

Maya was great to work with from the start. We contacted her somewhat last minute, and she was able to draw up proposals very quickly, matching exactly what we asked for and staying within our budget. She was very responsive to emails and even last minute changes we asked for. The final product was everything we wanted and more! I cried when I saw the bouquets (which she delivered to my hotel). And the ceremony and reception flowers were just beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better florist who was easier to work with and able to produce exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Lovely to Work With

I really did not have a vision for the flowers at my wedding, I just wanted them to be organic looking but not messy. Maya took that limited guidance and the result was beautiful! As she patiently showed me the possibilities, it was clear she was on top of the latest trends (like a super fun hexagon arch), but still cognisant of staying classic. From the first time we met, I knew I could trust her to deliver a beautiful product. Prior to our wedding, Maya sent over a very detailed vision proposal that was so helpful to envision the final product. She was so responsive throughout, and worked with some last minute changes I had a few weeks before the wedding. Finally, the day of the wedding, my bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined, the arch was so unique, and the centerpieces were great. Best part - Maya is someone who you immediately want to be friends with, she is so calming and nice, and her prices are very competitive!

Sent on 11/27/2018