Bee Inspired Events Reviews

94 Reviews for Bee Inspired Events

94 Bee Inspired Events Reviews

elizabeth · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Outstanding!

Maya was the best! She was the first vendor we hired after a single phonecall with her. Maya's guidance through flower selection was so helpful, and the final product was stunning. She worked within our budget, and always let me know when we were creeping beyond it. She also worked seamlessly to incorporate my friend's artwork into the decor. We also hired our Day of Coordinator through Bee Inspired. If you don't need a wedding planner, but want someone to help coordinate so you're not on call the day-of I would strongly recommend Gema from Maya's team. She was calm, down to earth, and organized and the whole day went so smoothly!

April Barber · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Maya and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very professional, flexible and responsive. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Every guest wanted to take them home after the reception. Maya and her team do wonderful work and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, Beautiful Flowers

Maya is an absolute dream to work with. We had a call to discuss my vision and she immediately just 'got me' and what I wanted. She sent examples of the exact images I had in mind and I knew I was onto a good thing! Maya was incredibly flexible, allowing amendments and changes, very responsive to my various questions, always available to talk/ email and also very, very reasonably priced. On my wedding day I was blown away with how my bouquet's and reception flowers looked - they could not have been more perfect. We received lots of compliments. My advice, look no-where else - Maya and her team will deliver exactly what you want.

Aidan Gunby · Married on 10/21/2018

Exactly What We Envisioned

Highly recommend Be Inspired. Maya, from the beginning, really understood our vision and delivered beyond our expectations. Our flowers were the most beautiful I'd seen. She nailed everything. There is not a single thing I would have changed. We also used Bee Inspired day-of coordinator services and were paired with Gema. She's a dream. Calm and cool, but funny and friendly. When the contract went into effect 30 days out, she got right up to speed with where we were. Going into the day, I wasn't really worried about anything. I knew she knew "the plan" and would execute on it. I also loved that she and Maya were from the same team. That eliminated some logistical details, since they were already in contact regularly. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

• Isel

Isel Galvan · Married on 10/20/2018

They'll bring your vision to life!

From the first moment I met Maya, I knew that she understood exactly what I wanted for our special day (even if I wasn't able to articulate it as well as I should have). Throughout the entire process, Maya was amazing, super flexible, and always had great ideas. The moment I walked into the venue and saw all of the florals and decor the day of, I was so overwhelmed with happiness because everything looked exactly the way I had imagined it. SO HAPPY I found Maya and her team - I HIGHLY recommend her business!

B · Married on 10/06/2018

We were delighted with Maya and Bee Inspired — from the very first meeting through the wedding itself. We actually talked with several florists before choosing BI — feel lucky we found them. Maya listens very well — so she understood what my daughter wanted — and helped that vision evolve with suggestions of her own. Very professional — replied promptly to all questions and concerns.

BI’s final arrangements were GORGEOUS. We were concerned bc the venue (Sequioa) is a very high-ceilinged room — were afraid it might look a bit cold at night. So we hoped to warm it some with flowers. Maya’s arrangements transformed that open space into a real wedding ballroom. Magic!

• Monique

Monique · Married on 09/29/2018

Maya was incredible. The communication and quality of service were amazing. She provided an initial quote at least a week faster than all the other potential vendors. She constructed a gorgeous alter for us wrapped in roses and greenery. The flowers were delivered on time and look perfect. I was in love with my bouquet. Honestly only glowing reviews from me. My guests raved about our centerpieces and bouquets.

Bee Inspired Events 1
    Bee Inspired Events 2

kai · Married on 09/22/2018

Bee Inspired made our wedding day beautiful! Maya was a joy to work with and made our selection of flowers, delivery, and return seamless and easy. I highly recommend Maya and her team!

Bee Inspired Events 3
    Bee Inspired Events 4
    Bee Inspired Events 5

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2018

Maya was great and so very helpful with everything that I asked!

Alison · Married on 09/15/2018

Bee Inspired was perfect in every way! They made my wedding day so beautiful

katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

We love Maya! She understood our vision, collaborated on different ideas, worked with our budget, and was overall a fantastic lady to work with. Thank you, Maya. You're the best!

Katerina · Married on 09/02/2018

Working with Maya was an absolute pleasure. She was incredibly responsive at all hours of the day (and night!), and she was very flexible with incorporating last minute changes and requests into the proposal. Our personal flowers were beautiful and delivered on time, as promised, and the table centerpieces and chuppah decorations were absolutely perfect and exactly what we had asked for. She is willing to work within your budget, and her attention to detail, creativity, and taste is unmatched. Thank you, Maya!

Bee Inspired Events 6
    Bee Inspired Events 7
    Bee Inspired Events 8
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Where do I even begin, Maya and her team made my dream wedding come to life. Maya is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. She listened to my vision, she added her amazing professional opinion where appropriate and she (and her team) created the most amazing arrangements I have ever seen. We had a rather large order, from church flowers arrangements, wreaths, pew decor, to large arrangement that adorned the escort card table and beautiful high and low table centerpieces, each so amazing and beautiful. And the backdrop for the band - the key focal point of the wedding - was so incredibly decorated with fresh flowers. We used some of the flowers the next day at brunch and they looked just as fresh and beautiful as the day before. My only regret is that we left for our honeymoon immediately following the wedding and I wasn't able to take the flowers home with me. Maya was just an absolute gem to work with, throughout the planning process, we kept adding more arrangements and decor and she happily made the changes. Even a few weeks before the wedding, I asked for an additional change, and Maya came through big for me. I seriously can not sing her praises loud enough, you have to work with her when planning your event, you will be so happy you did! I found Maya through WeddingWire, read the reviews, and just had a feeling this was meant to be, and I am so glad I found her, and her team, they are incredible!!

Margy · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend. Maya’s talent artistry was exceptional! Everyone raved about the flowers. From the beauty of the Church to the elegance of the reception truly amazing!

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2018

The flower arrangements provided by Maya and her team at Bee Inspired Events on my wedding day were the most spectacular I've seen. The colors and combinations of flowers were more beautiful and creative than I could have imagined. They really made the ceremony site and reception tables look unique and memorable in my photos. Maya was also a pleasure to work with from the start - she is highly responsive in communication and very friendly and warm. Highly recommend!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Maya and her team were just incredible. She took my inspiration pictures and ran with them in a way that made everything I wanted happen. She was incredibly easy to work with and so kind. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Maya is absolutely amazing! She was one of THE BEST vendors we worked with for our DC wedding on 8/18/18 and I am so glad we chose to work with her. We did most of our wedding planning from afar but had met and talked with several florists in the area. Maya stood out to me from the beginning because I could immediately tell that she cares about her clients. She was always easy to reach via email or phone and responded very promptly throughout the entire planning process. We even had a chance to meet up with Maya over a delicious lunch (her idea!) when we were in town. It was a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better and she came fully prepared to discuss the florals in more detail. On top of all that, Maya is incredibly talented and skillful. I sent MANY inspirational photos of bridal bouquets, table centerpieces, escort card table decorations, ceremony flowers, etc. to Maya and she understood exactly what I was looking for and often gave better recommendations. She has an artistic eye with attention to detail and I knew that I could trust her.
    Fast forward to the wedding day -- I was completely blown away with ALL of Maya's creations -- they were SO MUCH BETTER than what I had imagined. The flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Everything with the ceremony and reception from the escort card table to the guest table arrangements and the cake flowers were stunning. We received compliments all night and our guests had taken a few of the arrangements home as well. Thank you Maya for making my dreams come true! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing quality for an unbelievable value! Highly recommend. Maya was amazing to work with and took my vision and brought it to life before my eyes. She also patiently worked with me in the weeks upcoming to the wedding where I made several last minute additions. I hope to have another opportunity to work with her in the future.

Bee Inspired Events 9
    Bee Inspired Events 10
    Bee Inspired Events 11
    Bee Inspired Events 12
    Bee Inspired Events 13
    Bee Inspired Events 14
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Maya was wonderful to work with. Early in the process, I sent photos of my ideas and she worked with me to find that sweet spot between Pin-spiration and my budget. In the weeks before my wedding, Maya was accommodating in allowing me to switch from pickup to delivery (for a very reasonable price). The bouquets and boutonnieres were lovely, and I was completely satisfied with my choice to work with Bee Inspired Events.

Christina · Married on 08/10/2018

Oh my goodness!!! Maya and her team are so VERY talented! Everything was so magical and beautiful - the hanging alter was our absolute favorite and was the backdrop for all of our family photos! We were also so in love with the cake flowers, the bouquet, Rhea’s bridal boutonnière, the corsages, just everything!

We could not have been more impressed and we are so very grateful! In my wedding planning experience, I heard people say don't worry about the flowers so much - people won't remember the flowers. Well I remember the flowers and they were everything and more - I will never forget my first look at the alter and walking towards our officiant with the hanging alter behind him and the beautifully arranged bridal bouquet is just to die for in the photos! I am also just so pleased with the way the cake flowers came out - just gorgeous!

Maya was also very reasonable and I know she gave us the best price - there was no haggling and I trusted her expertise on everything. I sent her a few photos from Pinterest to give her a feel for what I was looking for and she made magic! She was also very flexible, extremely professional and very on top of her game. I reached out to her a little over 2 weeks before the wedding (sorry Maya!), but she never once got on me about that or complained - she just was very matter of fact about everything she needed from me - gave me a quote and we went back and forth about design all in the same day and she got it done - I can't say enough about her - I will recommend her services to everyone I know!

We want to say thanks again, so very much to Maya and her team at Bee Inspired Events Floral & Event Design - we LOVED LOVED everything - could not be happier about the floral decor and we both agreed that the alter was our absolute favorite part of the decor for our entire wedding - it was so magical and whimsical and PERFECT!!

Maya and her team are so very talented!!!

Bee Inspired Events 15
    Bee Inspired Events 16

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Maya and her team did a BEAUTIFUL job for our wedding! I was blown away by the florals she and her team had arranged at our wedding venue. She made my vision come to life, which was no small feat given how detailed my ideas were. From the beginning to the end, Maya was quick, responsive and very efficient. We worked together extensively through the floral ideas, how to work within my budget, and making sure all the floral plans were clear. Working with Maya made me feel confident that our wedding was going to be how I envisioned it. Seeing it all come together on the day of gave me such an overwhelming sense of joy. There were so many compliments around the florals and decorations and this all thanks to Maya and her team! On top of doing a great job, she is super sweet, easy to talk to, and very hard working. It was a pleasure working with Maya. I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding in the DMV area to use Bee Inspired Events!

Stefanie · Married on 07/21/2018

When I contacted Maya with Bee Inspired Events about florals for my wedding, I was an overwhelmed bride that admittedly knew nothing about hiring a florist. Maya's knowledge, professionalism, and sheer kindness eliminated all of these obstacles. Maya was extremely flexible when it came to meeting, she was responsive to contacts, and she was extremely reasonable on pricing. She even threw in a bouquet for the bouquet toss and florals for my welcome sign for free. Other vendors that I contacted quoted way higher prices than what Bee Inspired offered. Moreover, the florals that were produced for my wedding were absolutely stunning. Maya and her team worked tirelessly the entire evening of my wedding setting up, and changing the floral arrangements (as we moved from ceremony, to dinner, to reception). In fact, there were times when I noticed Maya actually instructing my event coordinator about what decorations were to be placed where. She understood my vision and assumed responsibility for its execution. I will always appreciate that! Go with Bee Inspired Events, you won't regret it!

Bee Inspired Events 17
    Bee Inspired Events 18
    Bee Inspired Events 19
    Bee Inspired Events 20
    Bee Inspired Events 21
    Bee Inspired Events 22
    Bee Inspired Events 23

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Maya and her team provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding on June 23. They were absolutely magnificent! Working with only one in-person meeting(plus a few phone calls) and our color scheme, Maya's vision added elegance to the bridal bouquet, assorted other bouquets and the centerpieces. The bride and groom were able to stand under a beautifully decorated birch arch with complementary flowers and greenery that Maya took the time to decorate herself. Many of my guests complimented the centerpieces and wished they knew a florist who was so creative. Maya also worked within my budget recommending flowers and never pushed for more elaborate designs. She and her team even delivered the bridal party flowers to the hotel. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Maya and her team.

Leah · Married on 06/23/2018

Maya and the Bee Inspired team were absolutely fabulous to work with for our wedding flowers. From the first day we met, she was attentive and responsive, and really understood what we needed for the look and feel of the day.

The flower arrangements for the tables were absolutely beautiful, and Maya put together a gorgeous arch of leaves and flowers for the ceremony itself. And I was completely blown away by my bouquet -- it exceeded my expectations and I wish I could have such a beautiful arrangement with me all of the time!

I would highly recommend working with Lana and her team. It was a great experience.