Bee Inspired Events Reviews

Bee Inspired Events 6
Bee Inspired Events 7

Michelle Friedman · Married on 05/04/2019

Great choice!

The decision to work with Maya from Bee Inspired was one of the best choices in our wedding planning process. My husband and I didn't have strong opinions on flowers and wanted to work with someone who would bring creativity to the process. Maya and her team helped us craft a vision we were excited about and executed it flawlessly. She was very respectful of our budget and helped us work in more expensive things in a way that had a big impact (think: anemonies in my bouquet vs. in every piece). Our florals, which we initially thought of as a formality, turned out to be something that truly excited us and we will remember for a long time.

Maya also has great recommendations for other vendors and great styling tips and tricks she can offer you. I cannot recommend her team enough.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 8
    Bee Inspired Events 9
    Bee Inspired Events 10
    Bee Inspired Events 11
  • Amy

Amy Vanderhoof · Married on 04/20/2019

Maya was fantastic!

I sent Maya my vision for the wedding. However I am not a flower pro so put a lot of faith in her just putting something together that would work. Her flowers went above and beyond my expectations. The bouquets were gorgeous and the chuppah was decorated more beautifully than I could have imagined. And she stayed within my budget! She was quick to respond and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for flowers in the dc area.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful Experience - 10/10

I loved working with Maya and her team - they were extremely responsive to my emails, delivered the flowers on time, and the end product was high-quality and in-line with my wedding vision. I highly recommend working with them for your floral needs.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 12

Jenny Choudhry · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Floral Design and Day of Coordinating

I absolutely loved working with Maya and Gema of Bee Inspired Events – they were truly wonderful! My fiancé and I used Bee Inspired for both floral and day of coordinating services, and we were so thankful for their talents and execution of such a beautiful and wonderful wedding weekend. Both Maya and Gema were extremely organized, thoughtful, talented, and responsive, which made the planning process seamless. Maya crafted truly stunning floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception that included beautiful bouquets, lush wreaths for the church doors, and romantic rose-filled garlands that exceeded our expectations. Gema was friendly, professional, and asked the right questions ahead of time so that I felt confident and worry-free the entire weekend. Bee Inspired made the daunting wedding process much more enjoyable and they delivered exceptional value and product. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 13
    Bee Inspired Events 14
    Bee Inspired Events 15
    Bee Inspired Events 16

Bee Inspired Events's reply:

We really appreciate your review ❤️
    We had so much fun working with your beautiful family and you!

B E I Team

Erika · Married on 01/05/2019

My Vision Came to Life!

Maya was helpful, responsive, and flexible in helping to plan for my flowers and decor for my wedding! She truly made my vision come to life!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Service

We used Bee Inspired Events after interviewing several florists, at the suggestion of our venue, and they were excellent! We also hired them as our day of coordinators!

Maya (Floral) did amazing work on our flowers. We received compliments all night on the centerpieces, and the bouquets for
    myself and my MOH(small wedding) were amazing. She gave me ideas, suggestions, and her work was impeccable.

Gema (Day of Coordinator) was unflappable and amazing. I know I got frustrated and overwhelmed a couple of times, and she handled it with grace. Everything on our wedding day was smooth, and beautiful, and she got vendors together and made sure I enjoyed my wedding.

I can’t say enough good things about either, and the work they put in to make you day everything you wanted.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy and gorgeous!

I could not have asked for an easier experience ordering our flowers, or for more beautiful bouquets and boutonnières! Maya and I communicated exclusively over email (as others have said, she is extremely responsive), and she made it easy to share what I wanted for our wedding. I chose to book with Bee Inspired when Maya suggested a change to my bouquet, based on the predicted availability of the flowers I was originally considering - she clearly knows the business and wants to only deliver the best to her customers. The quality of the flowers was excellent, even for our December day. Maya delivered our flowers to our church with plenty of time to spare.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Tamanna

Tamanna · Married on 12/01/2018

Maya and her team are the best!

Maya worked with my sister for her wedding and did such a beautiful job, and I knew immediately who to go to for my florals when I had to plan my own wedding. She is positive, responsive and so easy to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted (an urban woodland theme) and executed everything flawlessly within my budget, and kept me feeling at ease when I got stressed. I also hired Bee Inspired for my day of coordinator, and received the same professionalism and attention to detail from Karla. I even had other vendors comment how Karla kept them so organized and how she was on top of everything. I can't say how much I loved working with this team and how fantastic they are.

Sent on 12/15/2018

donisia · Married on 11/24/2018

Works with Your Needs

Maya was amazing to work with. She made sure we got what we described through email and pictures and our budget!

Sent on 11/18/2018

elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Outstanding!

Maya was the best! She was the first vendor we hired after a single phonecall with her. Maya's guidance through flower selection was so helpful, and the final product was stunning. She worked within our budget, and always let me know when we were creeping beyond it. She also worked seamlessly to incorporate my friend's artwork into the decor. We also hired our Day of Coordinator through Bee Inspired. If you don't need a wedding planner, but want someone to help coordinate so you're not on call the day-of I would strongly recommend Gema from Maya's team. She was calm, down to earth, and organized and the whole day went so smoothly!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Great florals

Maya was so great to work with. The team at Bee Inspired created beautiful florals for us and really captured the look we were going for within our budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jill · Married on 11/16/2018

The BEST experience!

Maya is absolutely wonderful to work with. She was always able to talk and offer suggestions and work with our budget! Could not ask for a better florist!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Misty · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful floral design

Maya was great to work with from the start. We contacted her somewhat last minute, and she was able to draw up proposals very quickly, matching exactly what we asked for and staying within our budget. She was very responsive to emails and even last minute changes we asked for. The final product was everything we wanted and more! I cried when I saw the bouquets (which she delivered to my hotel). And the ceremony and reception flowers were just beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better florist who was easier to work with and able to produce exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Lovely to Work With

I really did not have a vision for the flowers at my wedding, I just wanted them to be organic looking but not messy. Maya took that limited guidance and the result was beautiful! As she patiently showed me the possibilities, it was clear she was on top of the latest trends (like a super fun hexagon arch), but still cognisant of staying classic. From the first time we met, I knew I could trust her to deliver a beautiful product. Prior to our wedding, Maya sent over a very detailed vision proposal that was so helpful to envision the final product. She was so responsive throughout, and worked with some last minute changes I had a few weeks before the wedding. Finally, the day of the wedding, my bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined, the arch was so unique, and the centerpieces were great. Best part - Maya is someone who you immediately want to be friends with, she is so calming and nice, and her prices are very competitive!

Sent on 11/27/2018

April Barber · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Maya and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very professional, flexible and responsive. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Every guest wanted to take them home after the reception. Maya and her team do wonderful work and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, Beautiful Flowers

Maya is an absolute dream to work with. We had a call to discuss my vision and she immediately just 'got me' and what I wanted. She sent examples of the exact images I had in mind and I knew I was onto a good thing! Maya was incredibly flexible, allowing amendments and changes, very responsive to my various questions, always available to talk/ email and also very, very reasonably priced. On my wedding day I was blown away with how my bouquet's and reception flowers looked - they could not have been more perfect. We received lots of compliments. My advice, look no-where else - Maya and her team will deliver exactly what you want.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Aidan Gunby · Married on 10/21/2018

Exactly What We Envisioned

Highly recommend Be Inspired. Maya, from the beginning, really understood our vision and delivered beyond our expectations. Our flowers were the most beautiful I'd seen. She nailed everything. There is not a single thing I would have changed. We also used Bee Inspired day-of coordinator services and were paired with Gema. She's a dream. Calm and cool, but funny and friendly. When the contract went into effect 30 days out, she got right up to speed with where we were. Going into the day, I wasn't really worried about anything. I knew she knew "the plan" and would execute on it. I also loved that she and Maya were from the same team. That eliminated some logistical details, since they were already in contact regularly. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Isel

Isel Galvan · Married on 10/20/2018

They'll bring your vision to life!

From the first moment I met Maya, I knew that she understood exactly what I wanted for our special day (even if I wasn't able to articulate it as well as I should have). Throughout the entire process, Maya was amazing, super flexible, and always had great ideas. The moment I walked into the venue and saw all of the florals and decor the day of, I was so overwhelmed with happiness because everything looked exactly the way I had imagined it. SO HAPPY I found Maya and her team - I HIGHLY recommend her business!

Sent on 10/24/2018

B · Married on 10/06/2018

We were delighted with Maya and Bee Inspired — from the very first meeting through the wedding itself. We actually talked with several florists before choosing BI — feel lucky we found them. Maya listens very well — so she understood what my daughter wanted — and helped that vision evolve with suggestions of her own. Very professional — replied promptly to all questions and concerns.

BI’s final arrangements were GORGEOUS. We were concerned bc the venue (Sequioa) is a very high-ceilinged room — were afraid it might look a bit cold at night. So we hoped to warm it some with flowers. Maya’s arrangements transformed that open space into a real wedding ballroom. Magic!

• Monique

Monique · Married on 09/29/2018

Maya was incredible. The communication and quality of service were amazing. She provided an initial quote at least a week faster than all the other potential vendors. She constructed a gorgeous alter for us wrapped in roses and greenery. The flowers were delivered on time and look perfect. I was in love with my bouquet. Honestly only glowing reviews from me. My guests raved about our centerpieces and bouquets.

Bee Inspired Events 17
    Bee Inspired Events 18

kai · Married on 09/22/2018

Bee Inspired made our wedding day beautiful! Maya was a joy to work with and made our selection of flowers, delivery, and return seamless and easy. I highly recommend Maya and her team!

Bee Inspired Events 19
    Bee Inspired Events 20
    Bee Inspired Events 21

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2018

Maya was great and so very helpful with everything that I asked!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Alison · Married on 09/15/2018

Bee Inspired was perfect in every way! They made my wedding day so beautiful

Sent on 09/16/2018

katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

We love Maya! She understood our vision, collaborated on different ideas, worked with our budget, and was overall a fantastic lady to work with. Thank you, Maya. You're the best!

Sent on 09/19/2018