Bee Inspired Events Reviews

Bee Inspired Events 6
Bee Inspired Events 7

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Service

We used Bee Inspired Events after interviewing several florists, at the suggestion of our venue, and they were excellent! We also hired them as our day of coordinators!

Maya (Floral) did amazing work on our flowers. We received compliments all night on the centerpieces, and the bouquets for
    myself and my MOH(small wedding) were amazing. She gave me ideas, suggestions, and her work was impeccable.

Gema (Day of Coordinator) was unflappable and amazing. I know I got frustrated and overwhelmed a couple of times, and she handled it with grace. Everything on our wedding day was smooth, and beautiful, and she got vendors together and made sure I enjoyed my wedding.

I can’t say enough good things about either, and the work they put in to make you day everything you wanted.

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy and gorgeous!

I could not have asked for an easier experience ordering our flowers, or for more beautiful bouquets and boutonnières! Maya and I communicated exclusively over email (as others have said, she is extremely responsive), and she made it easy to share what I wanted for our wedding. I chose to book with Bee Inspired when Maya suggested a change to my bouquet, based on the predicted availability of the flowers I was originally considering - she clearly knows the business and wants to only deliver the best to her customers. The quality of the flowers was excellent, even for our December day. Maya delivered our flowers to our church with plenty of time to spare.

donisia · Married on 11/24/2018

Works with Your Needs

Maya was amazing to work with. She made sure we got what we described through email and pictures and our budget!

elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Outstanding!

Maya was the best! She was the first vendor we hired after a single phonecall with her. Maya's guidance through flower selection was so helpful, and the final product was stunning. She worked within our budget, and always let me know when we were creeping beyond it. She also worked seamlessly to incorporate my friend's artwork into the decor. We also hired our Day of Coordinator through Bee Inspired. If you don't need a wedding planner, but want someone to help coordinate so you're not on call the day-of I would strongly recommend Gema from Maya's team. She was calm, down to earth, and organized and the whole day went so smoothly!

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Great florals

Maya was so great to work with. The team at Bee Inspired created beautiful florals for us and really captured the look we were going for within our budget. Highly recommend!

Jill · Married on 11/16/2018

The BEST experience!

Maya is absolutely wonderful to work with. She was always able to talk and offer suggestions and work with our budget! Could not ask for a better florist!

Misty · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful floral design

Maya was great to work with from the start. We contacted her somewhat last minute, and she was able to draw up proposals very quickly, matching exactly what we asked for and staying within our budget. She was very responsive to emails and even last minute changes we asked for. The final product was everything we wanted and more! I cried when I saw the bouquets (which she delivered to my hotel). And the ceremony and reception flowers were just beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better florist who was easier to work with and able to produce exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend her!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Lovely to Work With

I really did not have a vision for the flowers at my wedding, I just wanted them to be organic looking but not messy. Maya took that limited guidance and the result was beautiful! As she patiently showed me the possibilities, it was clear she was on top of the latest trends (like a super fun hexagon arch), but still cognisant of staying classic. From the first time we met, I knew I could trust her to deliver a beautiful product. Prior to our wedding, Maya sent over a very detailed vision proposal that was so helpful to envision the final product. She was so responsive throughout, and worked with some last minute changes I had a few weeks before the wedding. Finally, the day of the wedding, my bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined, the arch was so unique, and the centerpieces were great. Best part - Maya is someone who you immediately want to be friends with, she is so calming and nice, and her prices are very competitive!

April Barber · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Maya and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very professional, flexible and responsive. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Every guest wanted to take them home after the reception. Maya and her team do wonderful work and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, Beautiful Flowers

Maya is an absolute dream to work with. We had a call to discuss my vision and she immediately just 'got me' and what I wanted. She sent examples of the exact images I had in mind and I knew I was onto a good thing! Maya was incredibly flexible, allowing amendments and changes, very responsive to my various questions, always available to talk/ email and also very, very reasonably priced. On my wedding day I was blown away with how my bouquet's and reception flowers looked - they could not have been more perfect. We received lots of compliments. My advice, look no-where else - Maya and her team will deliver exactly what you want.

Aidan Gunby · Married on 10/21/2018

Exactly What We Envisioned

Highly recommend Be Inspired. Maya, from the beginning, really understood our vision and delivered beyond our expectations. Our flowers were the most beautiful I'd seen. She nailed everything. There is not a single thing I would have changed. We also used Bee Inspired day-of coordinator services and were paired with Gema. She's a dream. Calm and cool, but funny and friendly. When the contract went into effect 30 days out, she got right up to speed with where we were. Going into the day, I wasn't really worried about anything. I knew she knew "the plan" and would execute on it. I also loved that she and Maya were from the same team. That eliminated some logistical details, since they were already in contact regularly. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

• Isel

Isel Galvan · Married on 10/20/2018

They'll bring your vision to life!

From the first moment I met Maya, I knew that she understood exactly what I wanted for our special day (even if I wasn't able to articulate it as well as I should have). Throughout the entire process, Maya was amazing, super flexible, and always had great ideas. The moment I walked into the venue and saw all of the florals and decor the day of, I was so overwhelmed with happiness because everything looked exactly the way I had imagined it. SO HAPPY I found Maya and her team - I HIGHLY recommend her business!

B · Married on 10/06/2018

We were delighted with Maya and Bee Inspired — from the very first meeting through the wedding itself. We actually talked with several florists before choosing BI — feel lucky we found them. Maya listens very well — so she understood what my daughter wanted — and helped that vision evolve with suggestions of her own. Very professional — replied promptly to all questions and concerns.

BI’s final arrangements were GORGEOUS. We were concerned bc the venue (Sequioa) is a very high-ceilinged room — were afraid it might look a bit cold at night. So we hoped to warm it some with flowers. Maya’s arrangements transformed that open space into a real wedding ballroom. Magic!

• Monique

Monique · Married on 09/29/2018

Maya was incredible. The communication and quality of service were amazing. She provided an initial quote at least a week faster than all the other potential vendors. She constructed a gorgeous alter for us wrapped in roses and greenery. The flowers were delivered on time and look perfect. I was in love with my bouquet. Honestly only glowing reviews from me. My guests raved about our centerpieces and bouquets.

Bee Inspired Events 8
    Bee Inspired Events 9

kai · Married on 09/22/2018

Bee Inspired made our wedding day beautiful! Maya was a joy to work with and made our selection of flowers, delivery, and return seamless and easy. I highly recommend Maya and her team!

Bee Inspired Events 10
    Bee Inspired Events 11
    Bee Inspired Events 12

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2018

Maya was great and so very helpful with everything that I asked!

Alison · Married on 09/15/2018

Bee Inspired was perfect in every way! They made my wedding day so beautiful

katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

We love Maya! She understood our vision, collaborated on different ideas, worked with our budget, and was overall a fantastic lady to work with. Thank you, Maya. You're the best!

Katerina · Married on 09/02/2018

Working with Maya was an absolute pleasure. She was incredibly responsive at all hours of the day (and night!), and she was very flexible with incorporating last minute changes and requests into the proposal. Our personal flowers were beautiful and delivered on time, as promised, and the table centerpieces and chuppah decorations were absolutely perfect and exactly what we had asked for. She is willing to work within your budget, and her attention to detail, creativity, and taste is unmatched. Thank you, Maya!

Bee Inspired Events 13
    Bee Inspired Events 14
    Bee Inspired Events 15
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Where do I even begin, Maya and her team made my dream wedding come to life. Maya is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. She listened to my vision, she added her amazing professional opinion where appropriate and she (and her team) created the most amazing arrangements I have ever seen. We had a rather large order, from church flowers arrangements, wreaths, pew decor, to large arrangement that adorned the escort card table and beautiful high and low table centerpieces, each so amazing and beautiful. And the backdrop for the band - the key focal point of the wedding - was so incredibly decorated with fresh flowers. We used some of the flowers the next day at brunch and they looked just as fresh and beautiful as the day before. My only regret is that we left for our honeymoon immediately following the wedding and I wasn't able to take the flowers home with me. Maya was just an absolute gem to work with, throughout the planning process, we kept adding more arrangements and decor and she happily made the changes. Even a few weeks before the wedding, I asked for an additional change, and Maya came through big for me. I seriously can not sing her praises loud enough, you have to work with her when planning your event, you will be so happy you did! I found Maya through WeddingWire, read the reviews, and just had a feeling this was meant to be, and I am so glad I found her, and her team, they are incredible!!

Margy · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend. Maya’s talent artistry was exceptional! Everyone raved about the flowers. From the beauty of the Church to the elegance of the reception truly amazing!

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2018

The flower arrangements provided by Maya and her team at Bee Inspired Events on my wedding day were the most spectacular I've seen. The colors and combinations of flowers were more beautiful and creative than I could have imagined. They really made the ceremony site and reception tables look unique and memorable in my photos. Maya was also a pleasure to work with from the start - she is highly responsive in communication and very friendly and warm. Highly recommend!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Maya and her team were just incredible. She took my inspiration pictures and ran with them in a way that made everything I wanted happen. She was incredibly easy to work with and so kind. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Maya is absolutely amazing! She was one of THE BEST vendors we worked with for our DC wedding on 8/18/18 and I am so glad we chose to work with her. We did most of our wedding planning from afar but had met and talked with several florists in the area. Maya stood out to me from the beginning because I could immediately tell that she cares about her clients. She was always easy to reach via email or phone and responded very promptly throughout the entire planning process. We even had a chance to meet up with Maya over a delicious lunch (her idea!) when we were in town. It was a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better and she came fully prepared to discuss the florals in more detail. On top of all that, Maya is incredibly talented and skillful. I sent MANY inspirational photos of bridal bouquets, table centerpieces, escort card table decorations, ceremony flowers, etc. to Maya and she understood exactly what I was looking for and often gave better recommendations. She has an artistic eye with attention to detail and I knew that I could trust her.
    Fast forward to the wedding day -- I was completely blown away with ALL of Maya's creations -- they were SO MUCH BETTER than what I had imagined. The flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Everything with the ceremony and reception from the escort card table to the guest table arrangements and the cake flowers were stunning. We received compliments all night and our guests had taken a few of the arrangements home as well. Thank you Maya for making my dreams come true! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!