Bee Inspired Events Reviews

Bee Inspired Events 6
Bee Inspired Events 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Work!

Maya was such a wonderful person to work with. She was consistently responsive, professional, easy to work with and came through to make our wedding day beautiful! You won't go wrong with Maya!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Bailey · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible from start to finish, beyond beautiful!

Going with Maya and Bee Inspired Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She met us at the venue before we signed a contract to see the space, hear what we wanted, and give us her thoughts and vision. After we started making decisions she was unbelievably flexible, nothing was set in stone and we were adjusting numbers and arrangements the entire time to get it perfect. In addition to the flowers Maya helped us with the overall color pallet giving us excellent advise on accent colors (ties, pocket squares, etc...). Then on the day of she went miles above and beyond anything we had hoped for. All of her advise was spot on (not needing hanging arrangements, the use of greenery over flowers in some spaces, the colors, etc), and the floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. From a large arrangement over a fireplace mantle that took over the room, table center pieces that were the perfect beautiful backdrop for the reception room, to small arrangements placed on the guest book table to tie it all together, everything was stunning.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Chloe · Married on 10/12/2019

Maya is the best!

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Maya was so helpful and responsive. She was very willing to accommodate our limited floral budget and she put together absolutely stunning floral arrangements, from the bouquets and ceremony greenery to smaller details. If you're looking for a wedding florist, look no further!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Adeline

Adeline · Married on 10/05/2019

Thank you Bee Inspired Events!

Maya & Gema from Bee Inspired Events handles my flowers and day of coordination. They were both extremely nice and professional and helped to create my dream wedding day. Maya was super helpful with me and helped me bring my vision to life while staying on budget. Gemma was on top of everything and it allowed me to really take a step back and just enjoy the moments leading up to my wedding. I'd whole heartedly recommend them to anyone!

-Adeline Waugh

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 8
    Bee Inspired Events 9
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning florals!!!

Maya and her team went above and beyond for our wedding day! Not only did she execute my vision perfectly- she added even more greenery and floral surprises we weren’t even expecting! We wanted a sweetheart table and were planning to repurpose things from the ceremony- but Maya went ahead and adding florals and candles to it and the end result was STUNNING. My bouquet was the thing of dreams and looked perfect in all the photos we’ve gotten back so far. I’m SO thankful we used Bee Inspired Events for our wedding and would use them again for any event in our future!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Chelsie Morrison · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Maya was simply amazing to work with. When I first reached out to her I was pretty indecisive on what direction I wanted to go in for the wedding arch, but after numerous emails, pictures, and guidance from Maya I was able to decide on what I truly wanted. I was also able to arrange with Maya that the arch be moved after the ceremony to the reception space. I didn’t even notice her team moving the arch, it was so seamless. The arch was beautiful and more than I could have asked for. I would highly recommend Bee Inspired Events!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 10

Kerry McVay · Married on 07/20/2019

Best choice in all my wedding planning!!!

Maya and her team are absolutely amazing!!! During the planning process, Maya was very fast to respond, easy to talk to, and just put me at ease! I knew I could trust her to bring my vision to life, and on the big day it was even better than I had imagined! The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect and everyone commented on how unique and romantic everything looked. I was so thankful for how all of the flowers and details turned out, but I am also so thankful for the stress relief, knowing Maya would make everything look great! A brides dream come true! Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dora B · Married on 07/15/2019

One of the happiest day of my life!

I couldn’t have been more blessed on my wedding day! Maya and her team were so amazing! Love her! She made my dreams come to reality and there’s no words to describe how happy I was the day of my wedding just to be able to see how Maya and her team pulled everything off! It was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Goldwasser · Married on 07/13/2019

Glad I didn't try to DIY!

I grew potted plants for my centerpieces/favors, and we didn't have a bridal party-- so I just needed my bouquet, boutonnieres for my groom/dads/siblings, and corsages for our moms/siblings. I wanted all of these to be very simple-- just garden roses and ruscus.

Since we just needed a few simple things, I had originally decided to just DIY and order from a wholesale flower website. However, I was worried about being stressed the night before, so I decided to get a few quotes just to see if the cost savings were worth it.

Turns out the savings weren't worth it at all! Bee Inspired's profit margin compared to the cost of the raw materials was very reasonable. I felt confident that Maya understood exactly what I wanted. It was definitely worth it to pay more to have this task in the hands of a professional. I've never made a boutonniere before!

On the wedding day, Bee Inspired delivered so quickly and promptly that my coordinator didn't even get the chance to say hello. The flowers were beautiful, and we received a lot of compliments. If you're thinking about going DIY, I would definitely suggest reconsidering.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 11
    Bee Inspired Events 12
    Bee Inspired Events 13
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 07/05/2019

Whimsical Wedding

First class floral! Maya and her team gave me the whimsical wedding of my dreams! It felt like every guest at the wedding asked me who did the flowers. I couldn’t believe this was my real life wedding and not something out of a magazine! Maya created my vision with just a few inspirational photos... it was like she could read my mind with what I wanted! She was so easy to work with, I changed my mind constantly adding and taking this away and switching ideas- maya never missed a beat and she was always available to bounce around new ideas and help me create the wedding of my dreams.
    Maya’s team added uplights and accent candles to the arrangements, when the lights went down, everything illuminated so beautifully it was absolutely perfect!!
    I also have to mention how fresh the flowers were. My mother drove an arrangement all the way back to Indiana and it looked perfectly new when she got it home. My bouquets also still look new and it is 3 days later.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 19
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Decor, Amazing DOC

I used Bee Inspired Events for my wedding flowers and decor as well as for Day of Coordination services. I could not have asked for a better team! Maya was very responsive to my requests and changes and perfectly executed my wedding vision. Gema was my day of coordinator and she was outstanding. Gema was insightful and extremely organized. On the day of my wedding Gema anticipated all needs and made sure the night ran smoothly without me having to worry about anything. Additionally, she was able to re-purpose the ceremony flowers and bridesmaid bouquets so they could be used at the reception. Using Bee Inspired for flowers/decor and DOC was such a great value and I could not be happier with my decision.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kate · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful work and wonderful to work with

Working with Bee Inspired was one of the best decision we made when planning my daughter's wedding. Maya is incredibly professional, creative, talented, flexible and easy and fun to work with. I will never forget the feeling I had when I walked into my daughters reception and saw the romantic and beautiful room Maya had created with flowers and candles. She took our basic ideas and turned them into something more spectacular than we could have dreamed. We also used Bee Inspired for day of coordination and were equally impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Ellie · Married on 06/22/2019

Can't imagine planning a wedding without the Bee Inspired team!

Maya and the team at Bee Inspired Events are amazing. I can't imagine planning a wedding without them. Maya is so kind, understanding and extremely talented. She understood my vision and brought it to life better than I could have dreamed of. The flowers were gorgeous (I received so many compliments) and the way she decorated the tables/room was stunning. Irina, our day-of coordinator was so detail oriented and extremely organized. She had everything under control and helped relive so much stress for me and my family. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Hanna · Married on 06/15/2019

Bee Inspired is AMAZING!!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Maya and Bee Inspired. She truly went ABOVE and BEYOND for us prior to our big day and on the big day. Maya has been incredibly thoughtful, attentive, flexible in every way possible. She was extremely respectful of our budget and gave us multiple options of how to achieve our vision. We received SO MANY compliments on our flowers and I loved every single arrangement and detail. I would recommend her to any bride to be. Wedding planning can get very stressful and plenty of vendors do not care enough the couple. Bee Inspired is exactly the opposite. Maya was always there for me to answer all the questions and requests I had right way. You will not regret hiring her. I simply loved everything! Thank you, Maya!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Laura

Laura Bendernagel · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing work and amazing to work with

If you're getting married in the DMV area, use Maya!!!! Maya was everything you'd want from a wedding vendor (responsive, no hiccups day of, good at listening to what you want, fair pricing) and more. I had a few ideas of what I wanted, and she took them and ran with it. The bouquets were beautiful, and when I walked in the venue, I was blown away by her amazing flowers. I loved that she let me come to her workshop to brainstorm ideas. It was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. Thank you Maya!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 20
    Bee Inspired Events 21
    Bee Inspired Events 22
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2019

Book them! You won't regret it!

Love Maya, love her work, loved everything about the flowers she put together for my wedding this past Saturday, June 8, 2019. I know nothing about flowers, so I mostly left everything in Maya's capable hands - I provided her with the color scheme I wanted, as well as a few inspiration photos, and left her to it. And boy am I glad I did - Maya knocked it out of the park. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were absolutely gorgeous. But really, the crown jewel was our wedding arch - we rented a copper arch from Maya, and she adorned it with the most gorgeous arrangement. Our ceremony photos are going to look spectacular, and we have Maya to thank! Maya also delivered the flowers early on the day of our wedding, helping to accommodate us due to various road closures in the area. We're so happy we found her and booked her for our event, and we'd use her again in a heartbeat. Stop looking! Book them!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Ed · Married on 05/31/2019

Utter perfection

Of all the investments we made for our wedding, hiring Bee Inspired was perhaps the best and most pivotal. Gema Arana was our on-the-day coordinator and she was everything we needed and more--kind, warm, decisive, meticulous, attentive, authoritative, and conscientious. She made everything run like clockwork, she took the vision inside our heads and turned it into reality, and she did everything with a laugh and a smile. And Maya's flowers and decorations infused what is already a beautiful space with a truly magical quality that made our memories, our experiences, and our photos that much richer. Many of our guests specifically remarked on how incredible the flowers were. We really couldn't be happier about Bee Inspired, and we'd heartily recommend them to anyone planning a DC wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Alex

Alex Ignatius · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend Bee Inspired flowers

Maya from Bee Inspired was a fantastic partner. We had a few phone calls and one in-person meeting to talk through my vision for the wedding flowers and she translated that into recommendations for bouquets and centerpieces. She easily accommodated last minute changes and when she had extra flowers on the day-of she made additional bouquets free-of-charge. Very generous! The flowers were very high quality and they still look beautiful in our home even two weeks after the wedding. Bee Inspired's flowers and service exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Maya!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Zeynep

Zeynep Ergin · Married on 05/22/2019

Absolutely Stunning Floral Arrangements!

Maya was the best! We've had a few other vendors we were considering, but so glad that we decided to work with Maya for our special day. From the very first consultation until the end of our wedding reception, Maya was very professional, responsive, flexible, and went above and beyond to meet our requests and accommodate our last minute additions. She was always very patient with showing us other possibilities and made sure that we were happy with the overall arrangements.

The final product was just stunning, definitely exceeded all of our expectations!
    She worked within our budget while delivering the highest quality possible. Highly recommend! Thanks to Maya and her team, our wedding day was beautiful!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michelle Friedman · Married on 05/04/2019

Great choice!

The decision to work with Maya from Bee Inspired was one of the best choices in our wedding planning process. My husband and I didn't have strong opinions on flowers and wanted to work with someone who would bring creativity to the process. Maya and her team helped us craft a vision we were excited about and executed it flawlessly. She was very respectful of our budget and helped us work in more expensive things in a way that had a big impact (think: anemonies in my bouquet vs. in every piece). Our florals, which we initially thought of as a formality, turned out to be something that truly excited us and we will remember for a long time.

Maya also has great recommendations for other vendors and great styling tips and tricks she can offer you. I cannot recommend her team enough.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 23
    Bee Inspired Events 24
    Bee Inspired Events 25
    Bee Inspired Events 26
  • Amy

Amy Vanderhoof · Married on 04/20/2019

Maya was fantastic!

I sent Maya my vision for the wedding. However I am not a flower pro so put a lot of faith in her just putting something together that would work. Her flowers went above and beyond my expectations. The bouquets were gorgeous and the chuppah was decorated more beautifully than I could have imagined. And she stayed within my budget! She was quick to respond and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for flowers in the dc area.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful Experience - 10/10

I loved working with Maya and her team - they were extremely responsive to my emails, delivered the flowers on time, and the end product was high-quality and in-line with my wedding vision. I highly recommend working with them for your floral needs.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 27

Jenny Choudhry · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Floral Design and Day of Coordinating

I absolutely loved working with Maya and Gema of Bee Inspired Events – they were truly wonderful! My fiancé and I used Bee Inspired for both floral and day of coordinating services, and we were so thankful for their talents and execution of such a beautiful and wonderful wedding weekend. Both Maya and Gema were extremely organized, thoughtful, talented, and responsive, which made the planning process seamless. Maya crafted truly stunning floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception that included beautiful bouquets, lush wreaths for the church doors, and romantic rose-filled garlands that exceeded our expectations. Gema was friendly, professional, and asked the right questions ahead of time so that I felt confident and worry-free the entire weekend. Bee Inspired made the daunting wedding process much more enjoyable and they delivered exceptional value and product. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Bee Inspired Events 28
    Bee Inspired Events 29
    Bee Inspired Events 30
    Bee Inspired Events 31

Bee Inspired Events's reply:

We really appreciate your review ❤️
    We had so much fun working with your beautiful family and you!

B E I Team

Erika · Married on 01/05/2019

My Vision Came to Life!

Maya was helpful, responsive, and flexible in helping to plan for my flowers and decor for my wedding! She truly made my vision come to life!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Service

We used Bee Inspired Events after interviewing several florists, at the suggestion of our venue, and they were excellent! We also hired them as our day of coordinators!

Maya (Floral) did amazing work on our flowers. We received compliments all night on the centerpieces, and the bouquets for
    myself and my MOH(small wedding) were amazing. She gave me ideas, suggestions, and her work was impeccable.

Gema (Day of Coordinator) was unflappable and amazing. I know I got frustrated and overwhelmed a couple of times, and she handled it with grace. Everything on our wedding day was smooth, and beautiful, and she got vendors together and made sure I enjoyed my wedding.

I can’t say enough good things about either, and the work they put in to make you day everything you wanted.

Sent on 12/03/2018