71 Reviews for Bee Inspired Events

Chuppah Decor (3)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Maya and her team did a BEAUTIFUL job for our wedding! I was blown away by the florals she and her team had arranged at our wedding venue. She made my vision come to life, which was no small feat given how detailed my ideas were. From the beginning to the end, Maya was quick, responsive and very efficient. We worked together extensively through the floral ideas, how to work within my budget, and making sure all the floral plans were clear. Working with Maya made me feel confident that our wedding was going to be how I envisioned it. Seeing it all come together on the day of gave me such an overwhelming sense of joy. There were so many compliments around the florals and decorations and this all thanks to Maya and her team! On top of doing a great job, she is super sweet, easy to talk to, and very hard working. It was a pleasure working with Maya. I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding in the DMV area to use Bee Inspired Events!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

When I contacted Maya with Bee Inspired Events about florals for my wedding, I was an overwhelmed bride that admittedly knew nothing about hiring a florist. Maya's knowledge, professionalism, and sheer kindness eliminated all of these obstacles. Maya was extremely flexible when it came to meeting, she was responsive to contacts, and she was extremely reasonable on pricing. She even threw in a bouquet for the bouquet toss and florals for my welcome sign for free. Other vendors that I contacted quoted way higher prices than what Bee Inspired offered. Moreover, the florals that were produced for my wedding were absolutely stunning. Maya and her team worked tirelessly the entire evening of my wedding setting up, and changing the floral arrangements (as we moved from ceremony, to dinner, to reception). In fact, there were times when I noticed Maya actually instructing my event coordinator about what decorations were to be placed where. She understood my vision and assumed responsibility for its execution. I will always appreciate that! Go with Bee Inspired Events, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Maya and her team provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding on June 23. They were absolutely magnificent! Working with only one in-person meeting(plus a few phone calls) and our color scheme, Maya's vision added elegance to the bridal bouquet, assorted other bouquets and the centerpieces. The bride and groom were able to stand under a beautifully decorated birch arch with complementary flowers and greenery that Maya took the time to decorate herself. Many of my guests complimented the centerpieces and wished they knew a florist who was so creative. Maya also worked within my budget recommending flowers and never pushed for more elaborate designs. She and her team even delivered the bridal party flowers to the hotel. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Maya and her team.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maya and the Bee Inspired team were absolutely fabulous to work with for our wedding flowers. From the first day we met, she was attentive and responsive, and really understood what we needed for the look and feel of the day.

The flower arrangements for the tables were absolutely beautiful, and Maya put together a gorgeous arch of leaves and flowers for the ceremony itself. And I was completely blown away by my bouquet -- it exceeded my expectations and I wish I could have such a beautiful arrangement with me all of the time!

I would highly recommend working with Lana and her team. It was a great experience.

Profile Picture Leah, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Maya was great! The floral displays and bouquets she designed for our wedding were exactly what we were looking for, and were even more beautiful than we could have imagined! Everything she put together was perfect, and she made everything so easy for us!

Profile Picture Karuna, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Maya, the owner of bee inspired events is a total dream. She was my best vendor (of like 10) and I really enjoyed getting to work with her. She was responsive, courteous, professional, flexible, and clearly had my best interest in mind while creating a flower package that worked best for my vision and my budget. I spoke with other florists and I felt like they said ‘no’ more than yes or pushed you in a generic direction but I wanted something unique. Maya listened to me, offered suggestions, and explained how things could work which is what I really wanted. She clearly cares a lot about what she does and works very hard to make it an amazing experience. I’m a planner and I like things to be just so but I had complete confidence that maya would excute my vision. Every single one of my guests commented on how stunning the flowers were and I was blown away at the gorgeous display. She even went above and beyond and added a few embellishments that were on-theme. I couldn’t have asked for more. 10 out of 10 would recommend her and her team.

Photo
Profile Picture Kendall, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maya provided a hassle-free, professional service from the beginning. She helped us to narrow down exactly what we wanted to see in our ceremony. We sent her some photos we found online and she closely replicated it, maybe even better. Although we had asked for same size bouquets for the bridesmaids and the bride, Maya kindly surprised us with a larger one for the bride at no extra charge. She arrived and set up on time and is very responsive in her emails. Overall, Bee Inspired Events provides an excellent service at a very affordable price. I would recommend to my friends.

Photo for Bee Inspired Events Review - Centerpiece with a wedding favor
Profile Picture James, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maya was, hands down, the best wedding decision I made - other than my groom! She was extremely responsive, patient, and helpful. She always got back to me so quickly and put up with my many many requests to change things around over and over again. Her team was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there and most importantly, everything looked incredible. I actually cried when I saw my bouquets! I'll add photos to this review once I have them back.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

I worked with Maya throughout the process. The service was personalized and very professional. On the day of my wedding, I almost cried seeing my flowers, they were absolutely magnificent. I was overjoyed with the set up and my guests said that the centerpieces were extraordinarily beautiful. I would definitely use them, don’t have any doubts. They customize whatever you envision.

Profile Picture Fabiola, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maya and her staff are personable, professional, and have great ideas with creative vision. We used them for rehearsal dinner and wedding day floral arrangements and could not have asked for anything more. Their prices are also very reasonable and well worth the services they provide! We would not hesistate to hire them again in the future for other event needs.

Profile Picture J , 5/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maya was a bride’s dream . She was so responsive , professional and the flowers were beyond perfect . I would recommend her to anyone that will listen

Profile Picture Charity, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing! Informative! Beautiful! Quality!
Just a few words to describe Bee Inspired Events. I had a moment after the ceremony to meet Maya and her team and they were all super nice and kind. I will definitely be using them again for future even!

Profile Picture Nneka, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don’t know if I can adequately express how happy I was with the flowers. When I first walked into the Whittemore House and saw the flowers I was absolutely speechless. They were absolutely GORGEOUS!! Beyond anything that I imagined. Kelsie’s bouquet along with the bridesmaids were gorgeous. I just felt that with the budget we gave we got so much more than I expected. Plus Maya was such a sweetheart to work with.

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and that was in large part to Maya and her beautiful creations.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We just had our wedding this past Saturday on April 28th, and my guests were letting me know how beautiful the flowers were. All the centerpieces and arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Maya is very friendly and kind, and it was wonderful to work with her. I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Maya and her team were truly spectacular to work with. Maya went above and beyond in every way possible. The bouquets that she created for me and my bridesmaids, along with the boutonnieres and corsages, were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. But most impressive were the centerpieces--they were truly breathtaking and even better than I imagined. Maya found creative ways to maximize my budget, and never pushed me to spend more. I truly appreciate Maya and everything that she did to help make our wedding day great. I would recommend hiring her to anyone. Thank you Maya!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Maya and her team were soooo amazing! Not only did she get the exact look I was going for, but she helped me work around our small wedding budget. We got so many compliments of her work from my bouquet to our centerpieces. I could not be more happy and would absolutely recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the DMV area!

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maya and her team are nothing short of amazing. Responsive, creative, genuine, and kind are just a few words to describe her. From our first meeting to our big day, Maya was the easiest part of our planning process. She took our vision and made it better than I could've imagined without breaking our budget! It's easy to see that she loves what she does and is so, so good at it. She arrived early to the venue to set up and her presence put me at ease instantly. The quality of the flowers and the love that goes into everything she does is unsurpassable -- we got so many compliments on the bouquets (especially mine!) Bee Inspired has lifelong clients with my family and I.

Profile Picture Laurin, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I cannot sing the praises of Maya and her team highly enough. They were absolutely the best! We used them for flowers for my daughter’s wedding (including reception venue and church flowers and candle arrangements, bouquets, boutonierres, flower girl crown, and accents), and they also provided day-of coordination services. Maya was so amazing in understanding my daughter’s very sketchy vision and turning it into something amazing. Maya and Irina and a third team member (whose name I’m not recalling and feel bad about that because she was lovely as well) also did a great job coordinating all the moving parts on the day of. They are all so professional, know their stuff, and best of all are some of the nicest people you will ever meet - very real and warm and down to earth. I’m happy to now call Maya my friend.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Diana at Bee Inspired was wonderful to work with! I went into this with little vision but a specific budget. She was responsive, helpful, and patient when answering my very many questions. She crafted a beautiful wedding--from the chuppah to centerpieces to personal flowers--making them bigger and more beautiful than I expected while always staying within budget.

Profile Picture CC, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Bee Inspired did an amazing job for a bridal shower I threw. The flower arrangements were gorgeous and they were so easy to work with! I will definitely use them again for other events.

Profile Picture Elliot, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maya did an outstanding job and was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Barbara, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maya was wonderful to work with! She's very creative and put together beautiful flowers for our wedding. She took the time to meet with us and really get a sense of our style. She was very responsive throughout the process and worked within our budget. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maya at Bee Inspired served as both our florist and a coordinator. She was incredibly responsive, extremely hardworking, and very sweet. It was a pleasure working with her and her team and our flowers were absolutely incredible.

Photo for Bee Inspired Events Review - credit - Lisa Rhinehart Photography
Profile Picture Leah, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Undoubtedly the best flowers in town! Always fresh and always beautiful. I've seen several events now for work where Bee Inspired Events is arranging the flowers. They are consistently on point!

Profile Picture Mark, 1/3/18, 1 Review