Bed of Roses Florist Reviews

Bed of Roses Florist 5
Bed of Roses Florist 6
Bed of Roses Florist 7

Noelle bucellato · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing florist- Highly recommend!

Bed of Roses is the most amazing florist!! Carl is so accommodating and easy to work with. The flowers are gorgeous and the level of service provided was above and beyond.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 08/17/2019

Carl and his crew at Bed of Roses are fantastic. They will take your vision and make it a reality. When I had a problem with set up at the banquet hall they stepped up and helped in any way they could. Carl is very receptive to your ideas and does an excellent job working with you. I still have family and friends telling me how beautiful the flower arrangements were for my reception! Thanks so much you guys were awesome!

Sent on 03/03/2013
  • Hope

Hope Voorhees · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Wedding Florist

Carl and his team at Bed of Roses were wonderful. Extremely generous, detailed oriented and price effective. Carl offered expert insight and made sure everything looked just right. So many guests commented on the beautiful flower arrangements! Bed of Roses is the way to go!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Tamara · Married on 10/21/2018

A True Magician!

Let's just say Carl is absolutely amazing! From our first meeting to the time of our wedding, Carl was there for each step. He's very easy to talk to and will work with you and your budget (a huge plus for us, considering we booked rather late). A few days before our wedding, Carl called to let me know a particular flower was not in usable condition, but whatever magic me did, my boquet was BEAUTIFUL! He was able to get the flower just in time (even though I told him it was okay!). Hands down, best experience with a florist.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Bed of Roses Florist 8
    Bed of Roses Florist 9
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 10/20/2018

Happy Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Groom: We had the pleasure of working with Carl, the florist at Bed of Roses, after meeting him at an expo. He did an incredible job, for the arrangements of our ceremony, to the bouquets for our bridesmaids and the centerpieces for our dinner reception. The flowers were a big part of what made our wedding day so special. Thank you, Carl.

Bride: We were so happy to have hired Bed of Roses for our wedding. He worked within our budget and he knows his flowers! On our first meeting, he got every excited with our potential arrangements and started working on a prototype. He was very proactive in setting meetings, sending reminders of meetings and always double checking that our orders were correct. He was also very helpful in catering to our “just realized” needs like flowers for the cake. On our wedding day, he personally delivered our bouquets and boutineers to the hotel. He also made another trip to hand deliver our flowergirl’s basket! His staff came early and made sure everything was just perfectly setup. My husband and I were very pleased with the flowers. They photographed wonderfully! Our guests enjoyed taking the flower table setting arrangements home after the reception was over. Thank you, Bed of Roses.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Bed of Roses Florist 10
    Bed of Roses Florist 11
    Bed of Roses Florist 12

Mary Ann · Married on 07/14/2018

We just had our daughter’s wedding this past weekend and Carl did an amazing job! The bouquets were exactly what my daughter envisioned. They arrived at the house at the promised time and they were fresh as could be. The centerpieces at the venue were absolutely gorgeous! Throughout the night my guests commented on their beauty. Do not be fooled by the simplicity of his shop. He knows his stuff! I highly recommend Bed of Roses.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Marisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Bed of Roses was wonderful to work with! Carl understood my vision and was so accommodating and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. My bouquets were exactly what I envisioned and looked incredible with my dress and bridesmaids dresses. Our centerpieces were beyond amazing. SO many of our guests could not stop complimenting the centerpieces and said they have never seen such unique and beautiful flower arrangements before. Carl did an exceptional job. He even dropped off the flowers himself! We are thrilled with how our flowers turned out and would recommend Bed of Roses to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Bed of Roses Florist 13
    Bed of Roses Florist 14
    Bed of Roses Florist 15
    Bed of Roses Florist 16

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you Carl and team for making my wedding dreams a reality!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful I highly recommend using Bed of Roses as your wedding florist! Just look at those center pieces and the amazing sweetheart table!!
    Thank you again!
    Amanda & Jay

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Bed of Roses Florist 17
    Bed of Roses Florist 18

Darlyng · Married on 11/11/2017

Carl was so great! Awesome response time and attention to detail even though I’m sure I made him a little nuts with my requests! Still, super professional and patient throughout, and my centerpieces and place card table looked fantastic! Thanks Carl!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Can’t say enough good things about Bed of Roses. All of the bouquets for my wedding came out better than I could have imagined. The owner, Carl, is great to work with, very organized and very communicative. He even hand delivered my flowers the day of my wedding. We had beautiful tall centerpieces in these custom one of a kind stands that Bed of Roses has and all of my guests raved about them. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Bed of Roses Florist 19
    Bed of Roses Florist 20

Vanessa · Married on 07/23/2017

Carl and his team are absolutely amazing we had a situation where our Florist backed out 13 days prior to our wedding. I reached out to him and he stepped up, was sooo supportive, got me everything that I asked for in a budget that I could afford and just was incredible and accommodating, not to mention provided me with beautiful flowers. He turned a very stressful situation and made me feel at ease. I cannot thank him enough !

Sent on 08/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2016

After meeting with Carl, my husband and I knew he was the one for us! He is very knowledgeable, a great listener and his work is fantastic. I went into the florist not caring about centerpieces or flowers and came out SO excited to see the end product. My flowers and centerpieces were absolutely stunning and I was so happy that we chose to go with Carl. He is extremely responsive and able to make the imagine in your head a reality while working with your budget. Its been two weeks since the wedding and my bouquet still looks amazing! I highly recommend Bed of Roses.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Nadesha · Married on 10/02/2016

Where do I start! Carl was great to work with. He was a God sent when I found him online. His prices and services were perfect for me and the budget I was working with. He alleviated my fears and was always readily available when I had questions and concerns. He even responded to me while away on vacation. On the day of my wedding his team was on time with the set up, my centerpieces were breath taking. They brought tears to my eyes. I received so many compliments on them. Carl really listened to my concerns and delivered in that regard. My bouquet was beautiful as well, but the bridesmaid's and corsages for the mothers were a lil plain. That was the only complaint I had. If you want quality and dont want to pay an arm and a leg for it definitely visit Bed of Roses. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 10/14/2016

My husband and I were very satisfied with our wedding floral arrangements from bed of roses. Carl was very professional and accommodating. And the cost was more realistic than other quotes I received from other florists. I would definitely recommend this florist! :)

Sent on 10/05/2016

Joanna · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Carl and his staff at Bed of Roses! When we got engaged and were looking for vendors there was not a question that we would use Carl. He worked with many of my friends and they were extremely satisfied, we were no exception! From communicating with Carl to the actual day of the wedding, things were seamless. All the flowers the day of the wedding were beautiful. My mother-in-law also used him for the shower arrangements and they came out wonderful!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Loved every aspect of my flowes and what was provided to me

Sent on 05/08/2016

Krista · Married on 10/31/2015

Carl is amazing! He worked within my budget and gave me everything I wanted! He went to my church and put all of the flowers out there, then they transported them to the venue! Carl is professional and very easy to get along with even when you start getting crazy! As a bride I know it can get stressful! Carl never gets irritated- he is patient and will definitely give u what u want! He is very reasonably priced! Go see him!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • Kerly And Diego

kerly · Married on 10/17/2015

Carl has given us above and beyond services, he is very friendly and the flowers look amazing, he was able to give us our dream flowers for our venue and the church as well as the bridal party flowers all within our budget. we Would definitely recommend this to everyone we know!

Sent on 09/04/2015

From the minute I sat with Carl I knew he was interested in my vision and helping me find the right look within my budget. I'm so happy with my wedding flowers. All exceeded my expectations. The flowers were beautiful! I'm so happy with the quality of the flowers and the arrangement of everything. Honestly, Carl is just a great guy to work with. I would definitely recommend his services. Thanks Carl!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Dawn · Married on 08/29/2015

The first time we met with Carl, it didn't take long to make our decision. His work was breathtaking and there was so many different center pieces to chose from. His knowledge of this business shows in his work that he carefully creates. Carl has an amazing personality which made this process easy and fun! He was so generous and knew exactly what we wanted. Our second time meeting with him, our center piece that we chose was set up in his office when we walked in. It was so beautiful and made us even more excited for our wedding day! As we were approaching our day, Carl would follow up by sending a text to make sure everything was perfect, which the day of - everything was! Carl personally hand delivered the flowers on our wedding day, first to where my husband was getting ready, and then to my house. He wanted to make sure we were happy with how everything turned out. We received many compliments on our center pieces, and couldn't be happier!! We will definitely be using Carl in the future and I will be recommending him to everyone I know looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Peter · Married on 07/31/2015

Our flowers were BREATHTAKING!!! Carl made our wedding feel like it was the most important event of the day. The flowers looked amazing and our guests still haven"t stopped talking about how beautiful our centerpieces were. Carl would call and text to make sure we were doing well and was always there whenever needed. Every time we met with him he would surprise us with another amazing idea for our flowers. He exceeded all our expectations and treated our wedding as though it was his very own. He even hand delivered my wedding bouquet and corsages because he wanted to congratulate me personally. He truly loves what he does and has a true passion in wanting to make people happy. Carl and his team are true professionals and he truly made me feel like royalty. And when the moment arrived for us to step into our Grand Ballroom for the very first time, I shed a tear because it looked truly AMAZING!!! Thank You Bed of Roses for making my wedding the happiest day of my life!!! Love Ediris and Peter

Sent on 08/06/2015

Monica · Married on 07/18/2015

Carl at Bed of Roses was hands down my favorite vendor to work with! I was recommended to him by a coworker who had used his services and sang his praises. As soon as my husband and I walked in we knew exactly that this was they guy for the job. From the beginning, Carl was my only vendor who kept me in the loop of what was going on, checking in every once in a while through texts to keep me updated on the progress of his work. He was even able to get me my peonies for my bouquet even though they weren't really in season. My centerpieces were everything I could have imagined thanks to him! He turned my idea into his own creative vision and made it even better than what my budget could cover. My guests complimented my centerpieces the entire night! Completely happy I went wit Carl at Bed of Roses, the only thing I'm ashamed of is that I've waited so long to leave a review. EVERYONE should check this place out. Beautiful work and he works with everyone's budget. I can't say enough great things about him. I recommend all my friends who are getting married to go to him and have had friends who were married this past December who used Bed of Roses and they loved their flowers too! THANK YOU THANK YOU CARL! for making my wedding day beautiful with your flowers!

Sent on 01/11/2016

sarah · Married on 04/25/2015

I met Carl from Bed of Roses just 2 months before my wedding. I had reluctantly accompanied my friend to a wedding show for her wedding and as we were about to leave I see the most stunning arrangement out of the corner of my eye. It looks exactly like what I had asked my already booked and deposited florist to make for me that she said could not be done- at least not for under $10k. I found myself drifting towards his table and before I knew it I had made an appointment to discuss arrangements. After just one meeting I decided to cancel my florist and hire Carl and Bed of Roses.

Carl does EXCEPTIONAL work. His talent and knowledge is really amazing. He did everything I wanted and then some. He kept me well within my budget, even saving me money compared to what I had planned to pay my original florist for arrangements I settled for-with Carl I was able to get the flowers I had dreamed about! Let me also say that our wedding was 4 hours away from NY and I had stressed so much about if the flowers would make it there A) on time B) at all and C) in decent condition after enduring a 4 hour car ride. Carl did not disappoint me! He promised they would be there-and be there they were! My flowers were INCREDIBLE. Breathtaking. People would not stop talking about them all night. They lasted for what seemed like forever. Guests are STILL talking about those flowers over a year later. All of my friends and their siblings have now hired Carl to do their flowers. There is truly no one better. I can't say enough about how beautiful the flowers were and how wonderful Carl is to work with. You will not to worry about flowers if you hire Bed of Roses, they are truly unmatched in quality, service, price and beauty!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Bed of Roses Florist did an amazing job at a fantastic value. I had consultation with Carl and showed him pictures on how I would like my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet to look on my wedding day. The day came and the bouquets looked better than the photos that I showed him. They were beautiful especially my bridal bouquet. I am very pleased with the Bed of Roses Florist and will definitely recommend them to all my friends and all the future brides.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Carl was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took my vision and went above and beyond to make it happen and to stay in my budget. The flowers and decor were so spectacular that my guests were literally arguing with each other on who was going to take it home. The flowers were so fresh and lasted even after we returned from our Honeymoon.

Sent on 01/05/2015