becphotography Reviews

becphotography 4
becphotography 5

Lauren Hanahoe 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect experience

The photos I've seen so far are gorgeous. Captured great moments. The girls were very fun, went with the flow and made sure to get the shots needed! I would definitely use again! (Hopefully not for another wedding though馃構)

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Becky is so easy to work with and gets all the best shots without being intrusive to your event!

Becky鈥檚 ability to make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera is unmatched. She bent over backwards to boot only capture shots from high and low but she and Sam even helped recreated a photo from my parents wedding. I am so pleased with the way they work together as a team and every guest of ours came to tell us how wonderful of a person and photographer Becky is. Our day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Taryn Frias 路 Married on 05/10/2019

BEC Photography perfectly captured our favorite day perfectly!

Having Becky photograph our wedding lets us relive our favorite day every time we look at our photos. She made us laugh, and her easy going attitude allowed her to capture our personalities and the mood of our wedding. She did a beautiful job creating our wedding portraits and was able to showcase the energy on the dance floor! Her creativity and eye for detail made the photos from our day truly special. Thank you so much Becky!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Laura Gwin 路 Married on 11/10/2018

GonewiththeGwin Wedding

Becky is incredibly talented and makes the arduous task of portrait photos fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melodie 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Becky and Sam are so talented! They captured our wedding day so perfectly. It was such a pleasure having them as our photographers. They make you feel so comfortable while taking the pictures. Their planning and set timeline for the day makes for one less item to stress about on such busy day. I would highly recommend becphotography!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ally 路 Married on 02/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about becphotography!! From the moment my husband and I met Becky, we knew that she would be the perfect wedding photographer for us. Becky is warm, friendly, inviting and her talent is truly unmatched. I could tell that she did her research on the type of photos that fit our style and Becky truly captured the very best moments of our day. I am not comfortable in front of the camera and can be a bit awkward when having my picture taken but Becky and Sam really made me feel calm, cool and collected and even despite wedding day jitters they made me feel like a pro! Becky, thank you so much for your incredible work as my family and I will cherish our wedding day photos forever!!

becphotography 6
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 02/10/2018

Becky is the most incredible photographer. We couldn鈥檛 of asked for a better photographer to take the most incredible photos on our special day. You must hire Becky as your photographer she is the best in the business. Her assistance Sam is absolutely spectacular as well. Our photos couldn鈥檛 of turned out more perfect and we are so thankful for that!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brooke 路 Married on 12/30/2017

I can鈥檛 say enough great things about Becphotography. She went above and beyond the whole day! She made us feel at ease and made our wedding photos fun. Definitely recommend her and will continue to recommend Becphotography!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Jamie 路 Married on 11/03/2017

I will not stop saying how amazing Bec and Sam were for our wedding. From the moment Bec came to the venue to see what she was working with for the day of the wedding I knew she鈥檇 be nothing less of amazing. Nothing was awkward with those two. I felt so comfortable all day because of Bec & Sams relatable personalities. They had me laughing nonstop the whole day. They were constantly making sure every photo would be perfect from my hair to the little details in the back of every photo. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. It was such a blast having Bec & Sam shoot our wedding.

becphotography 7
    Sent on 11/16/2017

Keena Rutledge 路 Married on 02/17/2017

St. Augustine wedding

The photos were excellent, great quality and really captured the moment.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Autumn 路 Married on 02/04/2017

I wish we could give BecPhotography more stars! Bec has an incredible talent to capture the personality of a couple on their big day. Her artistic vision perfectly blends glamour and candor, which made the day feel like a fairy-tale while allowing us both to be completely relaxed and ourselves. She fit in like family as she photographed all the girls getting ready, chatting and getting to know exactly what ideas we had for photos we wanted to capture. She even made my husband feel comfortable getting our photoshoots (which is really saying something for my camera-shy hubby)! Bec was also very professional and got our pictures to us much quicker than expected after the wedding. We've received so many calls from family and friends absolutely raving over Bec's photos. We can't thank Bec enough for perfectly photographing every big moment and every little detail that our family will treasure forever!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 12/31/2016

Becky was a LIFESAVER on my wedding day. We literally planned a wedding in two weeks, and she was so flexible to shoot for us. She made me feel so comfortable, because I'm camera shy. Becky is someone who isn't afraid to try something new, to get on top of fallen trees to capture an awesome shot, and is okay with getting a little dirty. My pictures are my favorite part of my wedding, because I can remember our laughs and just feel the happiness in the photos she captured. I couldn't have asked for anything better, and I'm was so blessed to have her on my special day.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Molly 路 Married on 12/30/2016

Becky met with me before the wedding to determine what services we would need and I knew right away she would be the perfect photographer for my daughter's beachside destination wedding. The wedding party travelled from all over the world and she and Samantha made everyone feel at ease and comfortable. They spent all day with us - getting ready, first look, wedding party, dinner and reception - and many positive comments were made from guests at how friendly and unobtrusive the photographers were. They were able to get beautiful shots throughout the day and night. They made a point to beautifully photograph the little details so that it will definitely be a day to remember! The online gallery was easy to share with wedding guests and Becky's professionalism and ability to utilize the best lighting made the photographs exquisite.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jayne 路 Married on 12/30/2016

Becky is a talented and professional wedding photographer. On the day of our wedding she worked industriously to capture all aspects of the celebration in the best light. My friends commented more than once about how cool Becky was and how much they enjoyed her presence. She has a positive attitude and comforting demeanour. She actively sought out opportunities and moments for photos throughout the day and into the evening without being obtrusive. The online gallery was made available quickly, and it provided guests with an opportunity to review and order photos. My wedding was a bit unusual because I live abroad and everything had to be planned at a distance or through my mom, but Becky took this all in stride and provided us with a great photography experience.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tina 路 Married on 11/12/2016

Becky was incredible and a pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend to any couple getting married. She was with me every step of the way, almost 10 hours!!!! Very impressed with my photos.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Corrine

Corrine 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Bec did an amazing job with our engagement photo's and wedding photo's. She was such a joy to work with from the beginning to end. The photo's exceeded my expectations. Bec was friendly, helpful, professional and fun every step of the way. Thank you BEC for being awesome and capturing all the best images of the best day of our lives! Looking forward to more sessions with her in our future.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jackie 路 Married on 09/30/2016

We had the most amazing experience with Bec photography! Her professionalism and knowledge made our wedding day stress free! Our pictures came out incredible! We highly recommend bec photography!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jacintha 路 Married on 04/30/2016

If Becky is available for your wedding date, snatch her up and book her fast!! :o)

I'm a meticulous person and my friend from FSU that graduated with me in interior design hired Becky for her wedding back in 2012, so I knew she had to be good if my detail-oriented friend was pleased and recommended her.

We were so grateful and fortunate to have bectography travel to our low-key destination wedding and capture the special moments of our big day! We rented a couple of beach houses and said I Do on the white sandy beaches of Destin, FL and were impressed that bectography bounced between all locations with ease to get all the shots we requested. Both Becky and Samantha helped capture what I'm calling pure amazingness on camera between our couple shots and group photos of our closest loved ones. We could tell how much passion went into all of their detailed shots and that photography really is Becky's true calling. Thank you bectography for being a pleasure to work with and for being such an essential part of our big day!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Nicole 路 Married on 04/01/2016

Rebecca was very knowledgable and professional. Her flexibility and calm personality definitely helped throughout the busy day. We love the pictures!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Lisa 路 Married on 03/05/2016

Becphotography owner Becky Russo has been our family photographer for years; I could not have imagined using anyone else for our special day.

Becky was accommodating to our special requests; we did not want to take pictures in the "traditional wedding manner". We chose to take our bride and groom pictures in advance, so that would we could enjoy the special moment without the wedding day stress. Not only was she more than happy to accommodate she made it exciting and a true loving experience.

Becky and her team selected a wonderful location to capture our beautiful photos, which we were then able to use as part of our wedding day decor. We are not photogenic; but you would have never known with the photographs she was able to capture.

We also had Becky and her team on our wedding day. They were amazing, capturing everything from the decor, ceremony through the reception. She managed the photo groupings with patience and authority, getting the job done while making everyone feel comfortable.

The photos are breathtaking and truly original. With Becky's photography and design skills I also chose to have her create us a wedding album; I cannot wait to see how beautiful she brings the event together into one masterpiece.

For an amazing photo experience your best choice is Becphotography.

Sincerely, Lisa Shock

Sent on 05/02/2016
  • User6156279 路 2+ years ago

Rebecca and her sister were very profession and very sweet. They were willing to drive 4 hours to come shoot my wedding day. They were with us all day taking pictures getting ready and were fun to have around as well. They made sure that we were kept on schedule so that we could shoot all the portraits that we wanted. They were present at the ceremony to capture us in the moment but blended into the background and did not take away from the ceremony. My guests made comments that they had never seen photographers so active in taking pictures at the reception and were very impressed. We had action shots, candid shots and even a big group shot! Also I had asked for a photo booth station with props and they were open to anything I wanted. They were a great duo and I would recommend them to anyone...great price too!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Kari 路 Married on 11/15/2015

Becca and her sister/assistant Sam are top notch, professional but so approachable and incredibly likeable. They were with us our entire wedding experience from the engagement photos to going over timelines, all details involved and of course the big day. They were there with us first thing in the morning on wedding day and did not stop until the wedding was over and the guests were leaving. They're detail oriented, creative and flexible.. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and really capturing all of those really important moments and at the same time, capturing all of the love and fun! They're truly the best and we really appreciate all you did for not only us but also our families!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Brooke 路 Married on 11/14/2015

We have hired Becky for our boudoir, wedding, maternity and newborn photos and will continue to use her as our photographer for all of life's special occasions. She is a creative perfectionist with a great eye for composition. She truly cares about each photo she takes and we have been elated with all of her photos. She is a joy to work with and we cannot express how pleased we are with all her work. Thanks Becky!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Heather 路 Married on 11/14/2015

Becky did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photography! She was there with us every step of the way on our wedding day from first thing in the morning until the night ended, capturing every special moment and detail along the way. She made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera and made the entire experience fun, while taking beautiful photos! I could not be any happier with how the photos turned out! I highly recommend Becphotography!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jessica 路 Married on 10/08/2015

Becky and Sam are a wonderful team. They photographed our engagement photos in St. Augustine, FL and then our Florida Keys destination wedding, better than I could've ever imagined. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and well planned. They took their time with us, but were respectful of our wishes to not be away from our guests for too long.

I would say the best complement they could ever get is that my husband not only said he "had fun" taking our pictures, but was singing their praises days later -- he is NOT a photo guy, so these ladies MUST know what they are doing.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2015