becphotography Reviews

50 | Jacksonville, FL

50 Reviews for becphotography

Genon B. · Married on 02/20/2021

Bec’s Photography

We really enjoyed our experience with Rebecca. She was professional, didn’t even notice she was there while taking photos and she took all the pictures that were important to us that made our day special. We couldn’t be happier! If you are looking for a photographer to photograph your wedding, we highly recommend her, you won’t be disappointed. We can’t say enough good things about her. She gave us memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/13/2021
  • Leah

Leah T. · Married on 09/26/2020

You cannot go wrong with Becky! She's the best there is in N. FL.

Becky was recommended by several of my friends who either had professional head shots done or photographed their weddings. Upon first meeting her, you'll notice she's very down to earth and very approachable. My hubby and I are both camera shy, but she knew how to keep things fun and kept us relaxed. I would highly recommend getting engagement photos done with her so you'll get to know her and be at ease on your wedding day. She is worth every penny. Thank you so much Becky!!!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria S. · Married on 06/13/2020

The Best Out There!!

Rebecca is amazing! We were originally going to have our big day on 3/28/20 but had to push to June due to COVID19. She was so easy to work with! Very flexible and understanding. Then 5 days before 3/28 we decided to do a small intimate wedding at our church. All we needed was someone to capture the moment. She was able to pull from our original contract times to split it between the 2 days. She did such an amazing job. You can tell she truly wanted to capture every moment. She made us feel comfortable and we were able to keep a smile on our face. Book her Book her BOOK HER!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Haley J. · Married on 10/12/2019

Could not have asked for a better photographer!

We found out about Becky through a friend who used her for her wedding and were having her back for her sister’s wedding. We met with several photographers, but we connected with Becky immediately. She is SO easy to work with. We met with her a month before the wedding again to talk logistics, and she was also able to help us with our wedding day timeline.
    One of our biggest needs was someone to help keep our family photos moving quickly between the ceremony and reception as we have large families. Becky did this flawlessly. Throughout the whole day, she captured all the shots and took the lead to help keep things moving.
    We now have our gallery back, and we are OBSESSED with it and her. Every shot is gorgeous and captured flawlessly now forever encompassing our day.
    I can truly say, I would not have wanted any other photographer with us on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Justine H. · Married on 10/10/2019

Better than amazing!

Becky was beyond want we’d anticipated! Her skills were just phenomenal! She was not only the best photographer in the area, but she made everything less stressful and fun! Nothing was rushed and everything we’d requested or asked from her was done without question and done with such grace and joy! She made our day so amazing and not only did she capture every beautiful moment, but she somehow was able to make them look even more beautiful! I would recommend her 1,000 times over!! Best photographer!!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Lauren H. · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect experience

The photos I've seen so far are gorgeous. Captured great moments. The girls were very fun, went with the flow and made sure to get the shots needed! I would definitely use again! (Hopefully not for another wedding though😋)

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 05/26/2019

Becky is so easy to work with and gets all the best shots without being intrusive to your event!

Becky’s ability to make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera is unmatched. She bent over backwards to boot only capture shots from high and low but she and Sam even helped recreated a photo from my parents wedding. I am so pleased with the way they work together as a team and every guest of ours came to tell us how wonderful of a person and photographer Becky is. Our day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Taryn F. · Married on 05/10/2019

BEC Photography perfectly captured our favorite day perfectly!

Having Becky photograph our wedding lets us relive our favorite day every time we look at our photos. She made us laugh, and her easy going attitude allowed her to capture our personalities and the mood of our wedding. She did a beautiful job creating our wedding portraits and was able to showcase the energy on the dance floor! Her creativity and eye for detail made the photos from our day truly special. Thank you so much Becky!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Laura G. · Married on 11/10/2018

GonewiththeGwin Wedding

Becky is incredibly talented and makes the arduous task of portrait photos fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melodie · Married on 04/14/2018

Becky and Sam are so talented! They captured our wedding day so perfectly. It was such a pleasure having them as our photographers. They make you feel so comfortable while taking the pictures. Their planning and set timeline for the day makes for one less item to stress about on such busy day. I would highly recommend becphotography!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ally · Married on 02/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about becphotography!! From the moment my husband and I met Becky, we knew that she would be the perfect wedding photographer for us. Becky is warm, friendly, inviting and her talent is truly unmatched. I could tell that she did her research on the type of photos that fit our style and Becky truly captured the very best moments of our day. I am not comfortable in front of the camera and can be a bit awkward when having my picture taken but Becky and Sam really made me feel calm, cool and collected and even despite wedding day jitters they made me feel like a pro! Becky, thank you so much for your incredible work as my family and I will cherish our wedding day photos forever!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

Becky is the most incredible photographer. We couldn’t of asked for a better photographer to take the most incredible photos on our special day. You must hire Becky as your photographer she is the best in the business. Her assistance Sam is absolutely spectacular as well. Our photos couldn’t of turned out more perfect and we are so thankful for that!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/30/2017

I can’t say enough great things about Becphotography. She went above and beyond the whole day! She made us feel at ease and made our wedding photos fun. Definitely recommend her and will continue to recommend Becphotography!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2017

I will not stop saying how amazing Bec and Sam were for our wedding. From the moment Bec came to the venue to see what she was working with for the day of the wedding I knew she’d be nothing less of amazing. Nothing was awkward with those two. I felt so comfortable all day because of Bec & Sams relatable personalities. They had me laughing nonstop the whole day. They were constantly making sure every photo would be perfect from my hair to the little details in the back of every photo. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. It was such a blast having Bec & Sam shoot our wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Keena R. · Married on 02/17/2017

St. Augustine wedding

The photos were excellent, great quality and really captured the moment.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Autumn · Married on 02/04/2017

I wish we could give BecPhotography more stars! Bec has an incredible talent to capture the personality of a couple on their big day. Her artistic vision perfectly blends glamour and candor, which made the day feel like a fairy-tale while allowing us both to be completely relaxed and ourselves. She fit in like family as she photographed all the girls getting ready, chatting and getting to know exactly what ideas we had for photos we wanted to capture. She even made my husband feel comfortable getting our photoshoots (which is really saying something for my camera-shy hubby)! Bec was also very professional and got our pictures to us much quicker than expected after the wedding. We've received so many calls from family and friends absolutely raving over Bec's photos. We can't thank Bec enough for perfectly photographing every big moment and every little detail that our family will treasure forever!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

Becky was a LIFESAVER on my wedding day. We literally planned a wedding in two weeks, and she was so flexible to shoot for us. She made me feel so comfortable, because I'm camera shy. Becky is someone who isn't afraid to try something new, to get on top of fallen trees to capture an awesome shot, and is okay with getting a little dirty. My pictures are my favorite part of my wedding, because I can remember our laughs and just feel the happiness in the photos she captured. I couldn't have asked for anything better, and I'm was so blessed to have her on my special day.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Molly · Married on 12/30/2016

Becky met with me before the wedding to determine what services we would need and I knew right away she would be the perfect photographer for my daughter's beachside destination wedding. The wedding party travelled from all over the world and she and Samantha made everyone feel at ease and comfortable. They spent all day with us - getting ready, first look, wedding party, dinner and reception - and many positive comments were made from guests at how friendly and unobtrusive the photographers were. They were able to get beautiful shots throughout the day and night. They made a point to beautifully photograph the little details so that it will definitely be a day to remember! The online gallery was easy to share with wedding guests and Becky's professionalism and ability to utilize the best lighting made the photographs exquisite.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jayne · Married on 12/30/2016

Becky is a talented and professional wedding photographer. On the day of our wedding she worked industriously to capture all aspects of the celebration in the best light. My friends commented more than once about how cool Becky was and how much they enjoyed her presence. She has a positive attitude and comforting demeanour. She actively sought out opportunities and moments for photos throughout the day and into the evening without being obtrusive. The online gallery was made available quickly, and it provided guests with an opportunity to review and order photos. My wedding was a bit unusual because I live abroad and everything had to be planned at a distance or through my mom, but Becky took this all in stride and provided us with a great photography experience.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tina · Married on 11/12/2016

Becky was incredible and a pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend to any couple getting married. She was with me every step of the way, almost 10 hours!!!! Very impressed with my photos.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Corrine

Corrine · Married on 10/22/2016

Bec did an amazing job with our engagement photo's and wedding photo's. She was such a joy to work with from the beginning to end. The photo's exceeded my expectations. Bec was friendly, helpful, professional and fun every step of the way. Thank you BEC for being awesome and capturing all the best images of the best day of our lives! Looking forward to more sessions with her in our future.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2016

We had the most amazing experience with Bec photography! Her professionalism and knowledge made our wedding day stress free! Our pictures came out incredible! We highly recommend bec photography!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jacintha · Married on 04/30/2016

If Becky is available for your wedding date, snatch her up and book her fast!! :o)

I'm a meticulous person and my friend from FSU that graduated with me in interior design hired Becky for her wedding back in 2012, so I knew she had to be good if my detail-oriented friend was pleased and recommended her.

We were so grateful and fortunate to have bectography travel to our low-key destination wedding and capture the special moments of our big day! We rented a couple of beach houses and said I Do on the white sandy beaches of Destin, FL and were impressed that bectography bounced between all locations with ease to get all the shots we requested. Both Becky and Samantha helped capture what I'm calling pure amazingness on camera between our couple shots and group photos of our closest loved ones. We could tell how much passion went into all of their detailed shots and that photography really is Becky's true calling. Thank you bectography for being a pleasure to work with and for being such an essential part of our big day!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2016

Rebecca was very knowledgable and professional. Her flexibility and calm personality definitely helped throughout the busy day. We love the pictures!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2016

Becphotography owner Becky Russo has been our family photographer for years; I could not have imagined using anyone else for our special day.

Becky was accommodating to our special requests; we did not want to take pictures in the "traditional wedding manner". We chose to take our bride and groom pictures in advance, so that would we could enjoy the special moment without the wedding day stress. Not only was she more than happy to accommodate she made it exciting and a true loving experience.

Becky and her team selected a wonderful location to capture our beautiful photos, which we were then able to use as part of our wedding day decor. We are not photogenic; but you would have never known with the photographs she was able to capture.

We also had Becky and her team on our wedding day. They were amazing, capturing everything from the decor, ceremony through the reception. She managed the photo groupings with patience and authority, getting the job done while making everyone feel comfortable.

The photos are breathtaking and truly original. With Becky's photography and design skills I also chose to have her create us a wedding album; I cannot wait to see how beautiful she brings the event together into one masterpiece.

For an amazing photo experience your best choice is Becphotography.

Sincerely, Lisa Shock