29 Reviews for Beck's Crown Bakery Inc

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
29 Beck's Crown Bakery Inc Reviews

We had two cakes, a three tiered wedding cake, and a small round groom's cake. Both of them were decorated to perfection and tasted delicious! Nadine knows the business well, offered several suggestions and helped us narrow down the choices. I will absolutely work with Beck's again in the future.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Setup, Delivery

WOW! Cake was not only beautiful, but tasted fantastic!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

WONDERFUL!! We got a cupcake tower and top tier cake for our wedding reception. The cupcakes and cake looked fantastic and tasted just as amazing!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Nadine was wonderful to work with and helped us get a beautiful and delicious cake at a VERY reasonable price. She incorporated our topper and a brooch into the overall design of the cake and it all looked fantastic.

Profile Picture User4640872, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing! We had a specific cake in mind (all Chicago sports themed) and a set budget and they sat down with us and made it work! Everyone could not stop talking about how awesome our cake looked and tasted!!

Profile Picture Faith, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They were all so easy to work with, and our cake was beautiful! The guests loved it, and they make gluten free cake, so I could eat my own wedding cake! I would definitely recommend them, and I will be returning to this bakery.

Profile Picture Leigha, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our experience with Beck's bakery! We had a wonderful taste testing experience and realized right away we didn't need to shop around! They made a delicious torte cake for us and even offer a free FRESH cake topper for your one year anniversary so we don't need to worry about freezing our topper, of course if you'd like to do that they would offer a cake to suit your needs. We received a lot of compliments about our cake and they were very affordable as well!

Profile Picture Michele, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was DELICIOUS and looked AMAZING! Nadine and her staff did an incredible job. Nadine made the thoughts in my head become real. Our cake was so beautiful and perfect. Thank you so very much for our beautiful cake. We cannot wait to use you all again!! Thank you!
Jeremy and Kristin

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beck's is the cake provider to use in NWI! Their prices are very reasonable and the flavor of their cakes is delicious. Our cake had five tiers and had two flavors; banana and strawberry champagne. Each tier had a flavor filling and the outside was adorned with lace and gum paste roses. It looked beautiful and tasted even better! We can't wait till our one year anniversary to taste it all over again! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/2/13, 6 Reviews
3.8

Overall, my cake looked beautiful, but everything else was disappointing! We had a cake tasting to pick out the flavors we wanted. We had chose two different flavors for our cake. We ended up having a cake that was nothing like the cake tasting. When talking with Nadine after the wedding, she wasn't very nice about anything, saying that "you don't always get what you taste at the tasting!" and had an "it is what it is" kind of attitude, which is unprofessional. Isn't the point of having a cake tasting to know what kind of cake you are getting?? I would never recommend them, just for the poor service and attitude that I received, which is unfortunate!

Profile Picture Venessa, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Becks bakery did such a fantastic job on our wedding cake.. everyone says it was super yummy... I couldn't of been happier with how it all turned out.. they did a amazing job...

Profile Picture sabrina, 7/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! So glad I was recommended to them from a friend.

Profile Picture Jeri, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely loved my cake. Will listen to specifically what you want and helps you design the cake of your dreams. I was soooo happy when I saw my cake at my reception. And it tastes amazing!!!!

Profile Picture User2468306, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was extremely impressed with our wedding cake, it was perfect! Nadine was extremely helpful and reasonable during our tasting. You could definitely tell she knew what she was talking about and was more interested in selling you "your" dream cake not something overly priced or overdone. The tasting was amazing, it was truely hard to decide on the flavors! I was mostly impressed with the "fresh" anniversary cake that we will get a year from now. Very unique and great idea! Overall, I am very happy to have worked with Beck's and would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake and our grooms cake from Beck's in Crown Pointe and I must say everything was PERFECT. I was jumping up and down like a little child from excitement after I was able to view my wedding cake for the first time. It was absolutely amazing... Even better than expected and very impressive detail work on the flowers and draping that we had on it. They are a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion. Not only did it look amazing but it tasted even better.

Profile Picture User2186513, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beck'S made cupcakes for our wedding and they were amazing. They were beautiful as well as SO delicious. Everyone asked us where they were from. We still have guests talk about the 5 months months later. We had 4 flavors (banana with cinnamon rum filling, redvelvet with cream cheese, death by choclate, and champagne with raspberry) and I could not even pick a favorite. The consultant recommended we have the tops dipped in ganache and it was the prefect touch in terms of looks and taking them over the top. And the best part? They were very affordable! Even if we'd gone with a cake as opposed to cupcakes and including delivery, they were less than most of the other bakeries we priced. Definitely recommend them and we will definitely be making more trips to Beck's in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Nadine is so professional and passionate about her cakes, I would highly recommend her. I didn't even want a wedding cake but my mom insisted Beck's is the best and I would be impressed with her services. Again, mom was right because after meeting with Nadine I was more excited about the wedding cake than anything else.

I met Nadine having no idea what kind of cake I would like. She had many different cake samples with different frostings and fillings neatly laid out during the cake tasting. She instructed which flavors complimented each other and have received rave reviews in the past. She showed beautiful photos of all her work and asked what I liked and disliked about each cake and why. She narrowed down my selections so quickly then drew up a beautiful cake design specific to me. I wish all my vendors were able to efficiently assist me in making decisions as Nadine did. She is truly talented.

We received countless feedback on how delicious our cake was. We ordered an extra sheet cake so we could have some left over. At the end of the night there was none left, people were asking for seconds! Nadine is so gifted.

Profile Picture Rose, 11/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered a cake for my aunt's 25th wedding anniversary and not only was it beautiful but it was also delicious. Unfortunately sometimes you get beautiful OR delicious but this was definitely not the case with Beck's. prior to this order, I ordered two baby shower cakes for my oldest daughter so I knew when it was anniversary time, that Beck's was only option for the cake. The owner was so patient, helpful and accommodating. She went above and beyond! I had ordered the wrong type of cake topper from my florist and when the owner of Beck's noticed, she took additional time, after setting the cake up, to REDESIGN the cake topper to make it fit the cake...ABOVE AND BEYOND!

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Looking for a sweet treat? Check out Beck's Crown Bakery in Crown Point, IN. They designed our wedding cake and it was delicious! They have so many cake varieties and flavors and all types of special treats to buy on-the-go at the bakery.

Profile Picture Tiesha, 9/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

WOW! Our cake was a masterpiece. No one had ever seen anything like it at any wedding they had ever been to. We had more compliments on how inventive and unique our cake looked than I ever heard at any wedding. We had a football theme to our wedding, in particular Steelers & Bears, she used edible logos and all the colors of the teams very subtely to make it elegant, but still fun. The cake also, of course, tasted out of this world. Even the simple layer of just yellow cake with buttercream filling was fantastic. Every one stopped and took notice of this amazingly creative design. Thank you Becks.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very tasty, looked exactly as we had planned. We were a little weary that we had to book the tasting time a month in advance... but it was WELL worth the wait. Natalie was very helpful with picking flavors that our guests loved! Awesome job! Can't wait for our 1 year anniversary so we can have the cake again!!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG!! The cake was GORGEOUS! And delicious! Nadine and her staff are wonderful, kind and helpful. And their cake tastes great! Prices are extremely reasonable. I would recommend Beck's to everyone!

Profile Picture Daina, 8/6/11, 6 Reviews
4.7

Nadine did a great job! She was open to my ideas and gave honest feedback which was very helpful. My cake turned out exactly as we had discussed and I got so many compliments on it! Beck's was great to work with and very flexible. A couple weeks before the wedding I realized I was going to have more guests than originally planned and they made it very easy to add a sheet cake to accommodate! I'm also thrilled with their complimentary anniversary cake so I didn't have to freeze my top tier for a year :) I'd definitely recommend Beck's to any bride looking for a great wedding cake!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beck's provided four different flavored cakes for our wedding - ALL were an overwhelming success!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/9/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I sent them a picture of the cake we wanted them to make and they made it perfectly to a tee! The cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious!!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews