Beck's Crown Bakery Inc Reviews

31 | Crown Point, IN

31 Reviews for Beck's Crown Bakery Inc

• Amy

Amy · Married on 06/08/2019

So happy with my wedding cake

They created my dream wedding cake

Sent on 07/01/2019

Logan Walla · Married on 06/08/2019

Yummy cake

We ordered a cake for 200 people and it was all gone, everyone loved it.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

We had two cakes, a three tiered wedding cake, and a small round groom's cake. Both of them were decorated to perfection and tasted delicious! Nadine knows the business well, offered several suggestions and helped us narrow down the choices. I will absolutely work with Beck's again in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Kim · Married on 05/09/2015

WOW! Cake was not only beautiful, but tasted fantastic!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Denise · Married on 04/18/2015

WONDERFUL!! We got a cupcake tower and top tier cake for our wedding reception. The cupcakes and cake looked fantastic and tasted just as amazing!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Nadine was wonderful to work with and helped us get a beautiful and delicious cake at a VERY reasonable price. She incorporated our topper and a brooch into the overall design of the cake and it all looked fantastic.

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/11/2014

Our cake was amazing! We had a specific cake in mind (all Chicago sports themed) and a set budget and they sat down with us and made it work! Everyone could not stop talking about how awesome our cake looked and tasted!!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Michele · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved our experience with Beck's bakery! We had a wonderful taste testing experience and realized right away we didn't need to shop around! They made a delicious torte cake for us and even offer a free FRESH cake topper for your one year anniversary so we don't need to worry about freezing our topper, of course if you'd like to do that they would offer a cake to suit your needs. We received a lot of compliments about our cake and they were very affordable as well!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Kristin · Married on 02/22/2014

Our cake was DELICIOUS and looked AMAZING! Nadine and her staff did an incredible job. Nadine made the thoughts in my head become real. Our cake was so beautiful and perfect. Thank you so very much for our beautiful cake. We cannot wait to use you all again!! Thank you!
    Jeremy and Kristin

Sent on 03/03/2014

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It is always my pleasure to create something special for our wedding couples. Congratulations.

Beck's is the cake provider to use in NWI! Their prices are very reasonable and the flavor of their cakes is delicious. Our cake had five tiers and had two flavors; banana and strawberry champagne. Each tier had a flavor filling and the outside was adorned with lace and gum paste roses. It looked beautiful and tasted even better! We can't wait till our one year anniversary to taste it all over again! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Everything looked amazing at the venue when we dropped off the cake. And the pictures that are posted on FB of the cake look amazing. Thank you for choosing us. I am so pleased that you liked the look and taste of your cake. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

sabrina · Married on 07/31/2013

Becks bakery did such a fantastic job on our wedding cake.. everyone says it was super yummy... I couldn't of been happier with how it all turned out.. they did a amazing job...

Sent on 09/09/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you Sabrina. Always love hearing that everything was amazing. Congratulations

Jeri · Married on 06/29/2013

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! So glad I was recommended to them from a friend.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you for choosing us. Happy to hear you were pleased with everything. Congratulations.

Absolutely loved my cake. Will listen to specifically what you want and helps you design the cake of your dreams. I was soooo happy when I saw my cake at my reception. And it tastes amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you! We are glad you loved your wedding cake. We always enjoy creating and helping make you day wonderful. Congratulations
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/08/2013

I was extremely impressed with our wedding cake, it was perfect! Nadine was extremely helpful and reasonable during our tasting. You could definitely tell she knew what she was talking about and was more interested in selling you "your" dream cake not something overly priced or overdone. The tasting was amazing, it was truely hard to decide on the flavors! I was mostly impressed with the "fresh" anniversary cake that we will get a year from now. Very unique and great idea! Overall, I am very happy to have worked with Beck's and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you for a lovely review. It makes us happy to know you enjoyed everything about your wedding cake and experience with us. Congratulations!

We ordered our wedding cake and our grooms cake from Beck's in Crown Pointe and I must say everything was PERFECT. I was jumping up and down like a little child from excitement after I was able to view my wedding cake for the first time. It was absolutely amazing... Even better than expected and very impressive detail work on the flowers and draping that we had on it. They are a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion. Not only did it look amazing but it tasted even better.

Sent on 05/22/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Beck'S made cupcakes for our wedding and they were amazing. They were beautiful as well as SO delicious. Everyone asked us where they were from. We still have guests talk about the 5 months months later. We had 4 flavors (banana with cinnamon rum filling, redvelvet with cream cheese, death by choclate, and champagne with raspberry) and I could not even pick a favorite. The consultant recommended we have the tops dipped in ganache and it was the prefect touch in terms of looks and taking them over the top. And the best part? They were very affordable! Even if we'd gone with a cake as opposed to cupcakes and including delivery, they were less than most of the other bakeries we priced. Definitely recommend them and we will definitely be making more trips to Beck's in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much. I am thrilled you and your guests loved everything. I look forward to seeing you in the bakery in the near future. Congratulations and thank you for letting us be part of your big day.

Rose · Married on 11/24/2012

Nadine is so professional and passionate about her cakes, I would highly recommend her. I didn't even want a wedding cake but my mom insisted Beck's is the best and I would be impressed with her services. Again, mom was right because after meeting with Nadine I was more excited about the wedding cake than anything else.

I met Nadine having no idea what kind of cake I would like. She had many different cake samples with different frostings and fillings neatly laid out during the cake tasting. She instructed which flavors complimented each other and have received rave reviews in the past. She showed beautiful photos of all her work and asked what I liked and disliked about each cake and why. She narrowed down my selections so quickly then drew up a beautiful cake design specific to me. I wish all my vendors were able to efficiently assist me in making decisions as Nadine did. She is truly talented.

We received countless feedback on how delicious our cake was. We ordered an extra sheet cake so we could have some left over. At the end of the night there was none left, people were asking for seconds! Nadine is so gifted.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure assisting you in designing your cake. I am thrilled you and your guest enjoyed your wedding cake. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Tanya · Married on 11/24/2012

I ordered a cake for my aunt's 25th wedding anniversary and not only was it beautiful but it was also delicious. Unfortunately sometimes you get beautiful OR delicious but this was definitely not the case with Beck's. prior to this order, I ordered two baby shower cakes for my oldest daughter so I knew when it was anniversary time, that Beck's was only option for the cake. The owner was so patient, helpful and accommodating. She went above and beyond! I had ordered the wrong type of cake topper from my florist and when the owner of Beck's noticed, she took additional time, after setting the cake up, to REDESIGN the cake topper to make it fit the cake...ABOVE AND BEYOND!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Tanya, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure working with you and designing the cake for your event.

Tiesha · Married on 09/30/2012

Looking for a sweet treat? Check out Beck's Crown Bakery in Crown Point, IN. They designed our wedding cake and it was delicious! They have so many cake varieties and flavors and all types of special treats to buy on-the-go at the bakery.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Daina

Daina · Married on 08/06/2011

OMG!! The cake was GORGEOUS! And delicious! Nadine and her staff are wonderful, kind and helpful. And their cake tastes great! Prices are extremely reasonable. I would recommend Beck's to everyone!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Beck's Crown Bakery Inc's reply:

Daina and Donnie, Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and I loved creating your wedding cake. We appreciate the review and are thrilled that everything meet with your satisfaction.

Lynn · Married on 07/09/2011

Beck's provided four different flavored cakes for our wedding - ALL were an overwhelming success!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Melanie · Married on 09/25/2010

I sent them a picture of the cake we wanted them to make and they made it perfectly to a tee! The cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2010

I've been going to Crown bakery since I was a kid, and I knew that I wanted them to make my wedding cake. We chose a 3-tiered round cake with two different cake and filling choices, and it came out perfectly. The cake design was exactly what I had hoped for and it tasted great too! They also give vouchers for one-year anniversary cakes (so you don't have to freeze the top of the cake for your first anniversary). Also, my husband had ordered a custom cake topper that was very fragile (and expensive) and they took great care of it! Everyone at the reception loved the cake!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

My family has been ordering cakes from Beck's for years and have never had any complaints about the quality or taste of their cakes. Nadine did exactly what we wanted for our wedding cake as far as design is concerned and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The taste of our 4-tier cake was also amazing and all of our guests had great compliments about it. We also had cookies made as our favors and they did an awesome job on those as well. We were able to incorporate our own design on them. You are definately getting what you pay for with Beck's. They are great to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2009

Becky · Married on 06/13/2009

We ordered a 3-tiered cake from Beck's with two tiers of white cake with Buttercream (Oh My God was that good!) and the largest tier of chocolate. She patterned the cake after our invitation, and did the entire design by hand. We decided against using fondant, and you really couldn't tell the difference. The cake was perfect, and she was very nice to work with. Not only that, but the cake was phenomenal! A great price for a great cake and great service. I've recommended them to friends of mine who are getting married, and one has already booked her. I can't recommend Beck's enough! We also got our cake for the rehearsal dinner from Beck's, and it was also fabulous!

Sent on 07/01/2009