Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Christina
    Christina M. Married on 10/30/2022

Excellent value

The coordinator was great. The food was the most amazing food I’ve ever had at a wedding!!! Worth every penny. The only downside was they were having a trunk or treat at the same time as the wedding so it made it hard for guests to get into the lot. But that’s not a huge deal and I don’t blame anyone for it. We absolutely loved it, we are so thankful.
  • Joanna
    Joanna J. Married on 10/22/2022

Becker Farms :)

We loved having our reception at Becker Farms!!! I would recommend this place to anyone. Just make sure you tell your guests what pavilion you are in :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alex Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing venue

They were there from day one. We couldn’t of been happier with our choice. Responsiveness and clarity was very clear and if you needed anything or any extras done prior or day of there was no hesitation. The bakery and food were on point and the selections available were great. I highly recommend. Lastly the staff was amazing.
    Jeanna D. Married on 10/01/2022

Best Fall wedding Vendor

The best day/night of our lives was made possible with the exceptional views, beautiful scenery and great service for our perfect fall wedding day. The venue was beautiful inside and out. I was told by so many of my 150 guests that this was the best, most beautiful and most fun wedding they had ever been to.
    Tara Z. Married on 08/11/2022

Wedding reception

I highly recommend Beckert farms for any type of special occasion or just overall a general day for fun there. we recently had our wedding at their venue and it was everything we hoped and dreamed of. Absolutely beautiful and all of the employees in vendors were amazing
    Naomi A. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing Service & Experience

From our first tour of the venue to our wedding day we had a great experience! We booked a year in advance and Tanya was incredibly easy to get in contact with and willing to answer all our questions over the course of the year. It is absolutely a great option for a lower budget and we appreciated the convenience of the catering, favors, and day-of coordinating all being offered by the same place. There are beautiful fields across the street for photography, and you can find vendors who are very familiar with the venue already.
    Our Day-of Coordinator was April and she did a wonderful job!
    She had all the info we'd communicated to Tanya over the year, and went above and beyond to make us feel calm, comfortable, and overjoyed at both the rehearsal and the wedding.

2 things to consider:
    - For this venue you need to put your trust in their food options, as they only hold tastings once a year (November) so it was months after we'd already booked.
    - They have "event minimums," so for instance we had a smaller guest list and added extra appetizer and dessert options to meet the minimum cost. Different days of the week have different event minimums, they are very transparent about this when you visit or in emails before booking. (price on this review includes fees&gratuity, and both ceremony&reception).
  • Mikala
    Mikala H. Married on 06/03/2022

Becker Farms & Vizcarra Vineyards Wedding

We had our wedding here in the vineyard June 3, 2022. When I say everything went perfect, it went perfect.

From the day that we booked with them, the coordinators laid out every single thing we had to do in the following year in a very organized manner. We knew when every single payment was due, every guest count was due, food tastings, seating charts etc.

We loved how flexible they were with their different packages. The way they have everything set up here is very unique and different from other venues. You have a ton of choices when it comes to cocktail appetizers and entrées and sides for dinner. We had a buffet style dinner and we were not disappointed with the amount of food we were able to have. The food was absolutely delicious. Wedding food usually sucks but our dinner here was amazing. That was one of the highlights that all of our guests have been talking about.

The day of coordinators there were super helpful in making our entire wedding day and the planning process go very very smoothly. I never felt awkward or like I didn’t know what to do because they were guiding us every step of the way.

I feel like we got an incredible value for the amount of things that were included in our package that we selected. For the price we paid we had the ceremony officiated by one of the coordinators, cocktail hour with several appetizers, a full open bar, a buffet style dinner with two entrées, three sides and salad, and a late night sundae bar for over 100 people

The venue is absolutely beautiful and we didn’t need many decorations to make it a beautiful space. Don’t second-guess yourself, if you’re considering Becker Farms for your wedding, you should absolutely do it. You will not regret it!
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More Than I Ever Dreamed!!!

The venue at Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards was beyond compare! The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable, with me every step of the way and most of all a pleasure to work with! Planning a wedding is stressful (even when you think you’re ahead of the game) but the staff was always available to answer questions, give guidance and support and worked with us in making the day more than my husband and I could have ever dreamed! The vineyards weren’t quite working with us (due to a colder, gloomy spring) but they still made for a fantastic backdrop for our day and the other spots on the grounds (apple trees and other flowering trees) were in bloom and provided additional and beautiful locations for the formal photos. If I were to do it all again I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Many of our guests came up to us and complemented on the place as well as the outstanding food and service. Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards gets 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up for their stunning venue and wonderful staff!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Katy! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! You and Greg were wonderful to work with. Congrats again! We would do it all over again too if we could! ;)
    Timothy H. Married on 11/20/2021

Beautiful venue and location

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards was helpful to us not only in the planning process but throughout our whole wedding day!

Our coordinator April did everything she possibly could to make our day perfect! From the placement of our sweetheart table and our favors all the way to the decorations on our Arbor.

We loved that they allowed us to be creative with our ideas and use any area of the grounds to take photos. The vineyards and orchards are absolutely breathtaking for photo ops.

The location was perfect for the vibe that we were searching for. Certainly a hidden gem in the country side we are so grateful to have come across!
  • Kara
    Kara S. Married on 11/06/2021

Best venue EVER

Choosing Becker farms was literally the best choice we made our entire wedding process. The experience from planning with Tanya all the way up to my day of coordinator April, it was impeccable. Tanya was my go to gal for literally EVERYTHING, she was so helpful, fast as responding and had a great attitude. April was amazing the day of and made sure the bridal party/guests were kept on a good time schedule. All and all, all the staff was so amazing. I (bride) don’t think I opened the door once for myself all night due to the staff making sure I was taken care of. The chef/food was a HIT. The bakery was amazing, who did my cake/cupcakes. Amanda, the officiant had a great personality! Even down to the bartender that my guests were having the best time and tasty drinks with. I can go on and on how amazing this venue was. All of these great things and with a gorgeous view/reception place as well. Guests raved how it was one of the best wedding they’ve been to and I can’t thank Becker Farms and their staff enough for making our day perfect and guests have the time of their lives as well!!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/17/2021

Wish I could give more than 5 stars

Becker Farms/Vizcarra Vineyards was beyond phenomenal. We were so glad we chose them to host our wedding. When Covid hit we had to decide what to do (delay, cancel, or get married and have the party later) and they were so helpful and supportive of our decisions through the whole process. They offered to let us still have the ceremony there (and waived the minimum ceremony fee and the officiant fee, which was not a small amount of money) and move the full party a year later, so that’s what we ended up doing.

The ceremony was less than 20 people, but they didn’t give us anything less than outstanding service. We had a small reception with just a few appetizers and menu items for a tiny buffet, and the food was delicious. The venue is gorgeous, we actually had the ceremony at the Vineyard Pavilion and the reception at the Garden Pavilion, both are fantastic and look beautiful in photos.

Flash forward to the renewal celebration this year; Tanya was incredibly accommodating of all our questions and put us at ease through the whole process of getting all the details in place for our event. Our event coordinator on the day of was April, and she was fantastic. It did end up sprinkling a little so the ceremony got moved indoors, and we had to make a decision on keeping the campfire we had added on. April made sure to keep us informed up until the very last minute and let us bump up the fire by a half hour since a lot of our guests weren’t staying that long. In the end we kept the fire - and I was so glad we did. It only rained a little but was so nice to relax after all the dancing with our closest relatives and friends.

We also stayed in the cabins and it was absolutely worth it. We had a little more space to get ready and didn’t have to worry about transportation because everything was pretty much right there - we just carpooled over.

The guests were all raving about the food. Everything was great - but definitely get the garlic smashed potatoes; they were amazing.

Overall there isn’t a single thing I would change. Everything was perfect, and incredibly reasonable budget-wise. Book this venue, you won’t regret it.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Oh my gosh, you are too kind! This is amazing to hear that you had such a wonderful wedding. We are so honored that you chose to host your wedding day with us. CONGRATULATIONS and we wish you and your family all the best!
    -Tanya and the Becker Farms Family
    Caitlin K. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding October 2021

What a beautiful venue. Our wedding day was nothing less than perfect. All of our family and guests raved about the venue. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. The wedding coordinators did an amazing job, especially with my big crazy wedding party. Nothing but patience and professionalism. 12/10 recommend for weddings or any events!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 10/02/2021

Magical Night

Tanya was amazing to work with up to the big day and April handled our crazy group of people very well. With being a COVID bride, things had be changed constantly and this venue was more than accommodating. The night of our we do redo was the best night of our lives. The food at the venue was so good, we are getting compliments on it still. The options for enhancements are fun and unique. We chose the ice cream sundae, hot pretzel bars and the donut and cider setup. Everyone is still raving about the donuts! They must have been delicious as we didn’t even get one! After almost 2 years of planning, Becker Farms really helped make our night magical ❤️
    Aarika M. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful Wedding!

The wedding venue and reception they put on for us was absolutely beautiful. They did everything we asked for and more.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional and totally worth every penny!

Becker farms is the venue to go with! Everyone worked right alongside of us the entire way! Being a bride during covid wasn’t anything less than stressful, but the coordinators were very helpful and only ever an email, call or text away. The day of staff were exceptional and my guests raved about everything, including the food (mashed potatoes and penne pasta to be exact!). Would highly recommend having your wedding as you can be as classy as you want, or go the rustic route too. If I had to do it all over again, I’d still choose the Becker's Vineyard Pavilion.
  • Katie
    Katie L. Married on 08/27/2021

Most amazing day !

If you have been considering Becker Farms as your wedding venue! DO IT! Tanya, the senior coordinator is reason enough to book! She is amazing and goes above & beyond for Becker couples!! Our guests raved about the food, the drinks & overall atmosphere. I find myself always wishing I could have done our day over and over again! The Farm House is also an amazing way to stay on property before and after your wedding!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for your sweet words :) You were both so wonderful to work with! I'm glad you had an amazing wedding day. Don't forget to visit on your anniversaries! -Tanya
  • Marc
    Marc D. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing Venue!

We couldn't have been happier with the beautiful location, the staff, and all their work on and leading up to our wedding day! A wonderful place for a reasonable price!
    Jessie S. Married on 08/07/2021

A wonderful experience!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Becker Farms! Tanya was so great to work with in planning everything and our wedding coordinator Cassie was incredible on our wedding day. The venue was beautiful and the food was great. We had such an amazing day with our friends and family!
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Becker farms was absolutely amazing from beginning to end in our wedding experience. I got married in the Garden Pavilion. We had to reschedule three times due to COVID and through each rescheduling they were understanding and responsive. I never felt as though I was being taken advantage of because we had to move dates (as I saw happen with friends at other venues). Tanya, the head coordinator was understanding and extremely knowledgeable and Caymen and April, the two ladies who ran my day were extremely organized and fluid. They were there without ever being in the way or making it seem like they were there. At our walkthrough the day before they listened to everything I wanted and executed my ideas and pinterest pictures perfectly. Becker farms has an on site kitchen that provides the catering and you can't go wrong. So many people raved to us about how good the food was. In addition Becker farms has an on site bakery that can be used, we used it for mini pies and mini cupcakes which were PHENOMENAL. I've always been told that when you do a sweets table there's ALWAYS leftovers and there's too many desserts. We did not have that issue at all, our sweets table was completely cleared out by the end of the night. At the end of the night we opted for the bonfire package as well which was a great time to end the night. They provided s'mores materials with the campfire and my guests and myself enjoyed it as a way to end the night with a smaller group of people.

Becker also offers on site accomodations, they have a farmhouse and 10 "cabins" which are more like clamping type cabins. We had all of the accommodations booked for our wedding night and Tanya as well as Morgan were both very flexible in allowing me to get ready in the farmhouse and Morgan (head of the accommodations) checked in consistently (but not too much) to make sure we were all set and had everything we needed.

Overall it was an absolutely awesome experience. I cannot say enough good things about Becker farms. It feels random and far away but it is 100% worth it.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you SOOO much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you (even through a pandemic!). I will be sure to share your review with our whole team :) Congratulations again and best wishes into the years to come! -Tanya
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rain didn’t stop the party!

They are by far the best! They made the day phenomenal even though it was pouring rain. Our coordinators were amazing and we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding and awesome people.
    Mike Married on 07/10/2021

Wedding day

Absolutely the best! Tanya and Becker Farms were fantastic.
  • Marina
    Marina S. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing venue and staff

My husband and I had a great experience with our Becker Farms wedding. Tanya created a custom plan for us that was within our budget. We were originally supposed to get married in 2020 but had to postpone to 2021 and Becker Farms made the process extremely easy. I worked with Tanya up until our wedding day and she was always kind, patient with my questions and responsive. On our wedding day Cassie was our coordinator and did a great job and stayed very organized. Cassie made sure she knew exactly how we wanted all of our decor (we had a lot) and everything was placed out perfectly. At the end of the night, the staff also boxed everything back up for us. Honestly this helped make our wedding day so much easier! During the wedding all of the staff was super nice and checked in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything throughout the whole night. After our wedding we got so many compliments from our friends and family about how much fun they had, how pretty the venue was and how much they liked the food. We also love that we chose a venue we can continue to visit and make memories at - we plan on going to Becker Farms on every anniversary. :)
  • Brenna
    Brenna O. Married on 05/29/2021

Wonderful experience

We got married at the garden pavilion. It was a great setup yo have the ceremony in front of the reception for guest to not have to walk very far. Working with Tanya was great. She was always on top of it and responded very quickly to emails. When we had our final walkthrough, it was great to just hand over our decorations to them and tell them where we wanted stuff to be placed. That was probably when I was able to relax and started to enjoy the experience. They even packed our stuff up at the end of night, which helped greatly. We purchased the all included package which allowed us to stay at the cabins next to the venue. The food was very tasty and they a variety of choices to satisfy anyone. The fudge thank you was yummy and a easy stress free idea to say thank you to our guests. At the end of the night, we added on the campfire for our wedding party, which was a perfect way to end the night with a fire and snacks. Our wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch with many thanks to the venue.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hello Brenna! Thank for your review, the team is so happy to hear you have such a wonderful time on your wedding day! Those fudge favors are truly oh so yummy!! :) Congrats again and best wishes! -Tanya
  • Meredith
    Meredith L. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Beautiful venue, great price! Wonderful team! They went above and beyond to help make my dream wedding happen especially during the pandemic.
illustration stars