Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

181 Reviews for Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards

• Kirstin

Kirstin Amisano · Getting married on 09/01/2020

amazing venue

we haven't actually had the wedding yet but I highly recommend visiting Vizcarra if you like outdoor space! so many of the places in Buffalo that have any sort of outdoor space are massively marked up and Vizcarra was so affordable! the coordinator Tanya is very friendly and helpful as well.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Kirstin!! I'm very excited to be working with you two :)
    -Tanya

Stefanie · Married on 11/22/2019

Amazing customer service! Ashley and Amanda were great to work with. Always accommodating, I was planning my wedding from Colorado and they answered my millions of questions almost immediately and made any changes instantly. I had many favor and custom table setting items the staff set out everything for us and were excited to do so.
    Ashley was awesome to work with, the day of the wedding, it rained and the plan B mode was set immediately. I will remember her "breathe and your ready to walk" as my father and I walked down the aisle. My family and friends are still raving about the food, location and service!

If you are looking for a great outdoor venue for a fall themed wedding Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards is the place to choose!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Jill Holbrook · Married on 10/30/2019

Most beautiful wedding ever!

I cannot thank Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards for the amazing job they did on my daughter’s wedding! From the moment we met with Tanya and the staff they were willing to work with us.
    To be honest, I could not believe that the wedding could be such a private and intimate affair based on the crowds that flock there in the fall, but it was.
    Whenever I needed anything before and during the wedding and reception, Tanya was there. I knew she had everything under control so I was able to dance the night away.
    I would highly recommend them for to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jill! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your daughter (and new son-in-law!) We wish you all the very best!!

Barbi Glebe · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

Best wedding day ever!! Tanya was so helpful in making sure everything was perfect! Everyone was so amazing! We would definitely recommend Becker Farms for a wedding!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 09/27/2019

Everything that we could have hoped for and more!

Tanya and her team went above and beyond for us leading up to our wedding, and Sarah did an amazing job day of. We could not have asked for better people to trust with our special day. They made everything so stress free and relaxed. I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Sarah and I are so glad to hear your day was so amazing. Thank you again so much! We loved working with you both. :)
    Best wishes!!!!
    -Tanya
  • April

April Dieter · Married on 09/19/2019

Becker Farms 9/19/19

As others have said in other revues, from the start to the end our experience with the Becker Farms was great. Tanya was always helpful with any questions I had. Guest raved about the food and desserts that was served, the wine & hard cider. Very beautiful place. It was a wonderful experience. Everything ran smoothly, even though wedding party was running late. 5 STARS! For everything!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

April ~ thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear your experience with us was a wonderful time for you and your guests :)
    Thank you again for sharing your special day with us!
  • Lauren

Lauren Della Penna · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfection!

I cannot say enough about the service and the quality of Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards! Tanya, our event coordinator, and the rest of the team are so professional and so easy to work with. We rented the Garden Venue and everything from the ceremony down to the cupcakes were completely perfect. We also rented the cabins and they are so quaint and adorable. The master suite was perfect for getting ready in and for our first night as newlyweds. We also hosted our rehearsal dinner at Becker Farms in the beer garden and it was the perfect kick-off to our wedding weekend. All of our guests raved about the food, cupcakes, venue, and the staff. Our wedding was truly a dream come true and was everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are so pleased your day was truly wonderful! Thank you so much for your amazing and kind works. Congratulations again!
    -Becker Farms Private Events Team :)

Taylor · Married on 09/06/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

Becker farms exceeded our expectations! From the planning all the way through the day of. We received so many compliments & have zero complaints. They were so helpful along the way, the food was delicious & all the workers were so professional/friendly. I highly recommend them to anyone. Our event coordinator Tanya was the best, along with everyone else who helped make our day perfect!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Panasiewicz · Married on 08/25/2019

Just what we wanted

When we got engaged, all we wanted was a small intimate wedding at a great price and Vizcarra Vineyard was the perfect place. The venue is beautiful, the food was fantastic and the staff was so helpful. All of our guests had a great time and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are delighted to hear your day was so wonderful! Thank you for the kind words :) Congrats again and best wishes!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/23/2019

Best day ever thanks to becker farms

From the very start of our wedding planning, Tanya, the event coordinator at Becker Farms, was so great to work with! She kept my husband and I in the loop through picking out our desired venue (there are two at this location), to finalizing last minute details in our guest count. I can't begin to explain how easy she made planning a wedding. I am normally a very anxious, "Miss Perfect" type of person. I did not worry about a single thing during my picture perfect wedding. We were also lucky to have a "day of" coordinator, Sarah. Normally, this would be an extra cost that a bride and groom may or may not get due to their budget; however this service was included n our wedding package. Sarah is such a sweet person, who ran our day with confidence and professionalism. She is passionate at what she does and she was a necessary addition to our wedding experience. Tanya and Sarah were always an email away for everything, which was helpful because email is the easiest form of contact for me. The actual venue was out of this world. The grapes were in full bloom, the flowers around the venue were well kept, and the staff was very friendly. The family is so down to earth and extremely humble. The catering and bar staff were friendly and experienced. People keep raving about our food! They say that they have never had such good chicken at a wedding. I am so glad we chose to do a buffet. People were served quickly and everyone had a hot meal, which can be tricky when serving a large group. I cannot go back in time and think of anything that I would have changed about my wedding. Becker Farms is our new favorite place to be. The best part is, we can go year round and sign up or participate in any numerous activities and events that they host! There will never not be a good time to visit! Thank you so much Becker Farms and the Vizcarra Family.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We appreciate all your praise and kind words Lauren. You were both great to work with and we are delighted to hear your day was perfect. We all wish you nothing but the best! Congratulations again.
    -Becker Farms Private Events Team
  • Christine

Christine Marie · Married on 08/18/2019

Perfect Rustic Venue!

This venue made our wedding experience so easy. They took care of the ceremony space, the reception space, the food, the drinks and the baked goods! It was a one stop shop that made our planning so much easier. I would highly recommend this venue. Our guests raved about the venue and the food. They also enjoyed visiting the animals on the other side of the farm.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Johnna

Johnna · Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

We had booked the vineyard venue just over a year in advance and they had plenty of days to choose from. From that very first meeting all the way to the end everyone was amazingly helpful. Tanya was our coordinator all the way through until the day of. She was very responsive and very helpful as we had hundreds of questions and changes to go over with her and she was very helpful. We did the fall good tasting and it was great. A couple weeks before the wedding we were put in contact with Sarah who would be our day of coordinator and she was amazing! We did our rehearsal with her and she was great and patient and answered all questions. The final walk through was just with us and Sarah, she also let us help her decorate as well since we wanted some things a certain way. The night of she was beyond amazing, she kept everything on time and going smoothly. If we had any issue, she was there fixing it. We also got her on the dance floor at the end of the night with all of us! lol we were the only wedding that night since we chose a Sunday and pretty much had access to the entire Becker farms ground which was great for our photographer. Tanya and Sarah did an amazing job and the venue and staff were great. We will recommend this venue to anyone looking for any type of venue!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Johnna,
    We are so glad that you shared your special day with us! Thank you for sharing your photos with us too. Glad to hear it was an amazing time you shared with your family and friends. Best wishes!!
    -Becker Farms Private Events Team

alyssa gruber · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

From the moment we started the tour we knew this was going to be our venue. The scenery is beautiful and Tanya and Sarah were always extremely helpful. Cabins and farm house were the perfect place to get ready for the ceremony! Loved the wagon to transport everyone in the cabins to the wedding. So many of our guests gushed over the venue, saying it was gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Krystle · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful venue!

We hosted our wedding at the Vineyard Pavilion and stayed onsite at the farm house and cabins. The onsite coordinators we worked with were very responsive and accommodating to our needs. The entire staff was wonderful and very flexible, the food was amazing (I only wish I had more time to eat!) and overall rustic theming was beautifully done. Our guests all loved the venue and we received a lot of positive feedback. I would defiantly recommend, Becker Farms hosted our rehearsal dinner, our ceremony/reception, our cake and dessert table and morning after breakfast and everything was just perfect.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Ashley Bezek · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Venue

We recently had our wedding (both ceremony and reception) at Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards and could not be happier with how everything went! The venue itself is gorgeous and the staff there were very accommodating and helpful. They helped make our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Big thank to the new: Mrs. Bezek! :)
    We are so happy to hear your wedding day was a wonderful experience with us. Thank you so much for your kind review.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Navarro · Married on 06/28/2019

It was awesome!

My daughter lives out of town so it was up to me to plan her wedding (I'm her mom). She wanted an outside wedding however that could be a real mess with our unpredictable weather!! Vizcarra was the perfect compromise! The ceremony was outside with the vineyards in bloom & the venue with the doors open gave our guests a beautiful view while eating and dancing.
    The staff headed up by Tanya was always quick to respond to questions and kept me on task. She made sure everything was organized and we both were on the same page.
    I wanted to be sure there was enough food and it was good....it exceeded my expectations!
    My daughter's only comment on the night..."IT WAS AWESOME".
    Thank you Vizcarra for making my daughter's dream a reality.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kaleigh Swipes · Married on 06/23/2019

The Perfect Day

From the day I emailed them to schedule a tour, the staff at Becker Farms were nothing but professional. They were inviting and hospitable during our tour, but not pushy or offensive. Once we chose this as our venue and set our date, they only continued with their professionalism. They responded promptly to any questions I may have had (which was a lot) and were nothing but kind and gracious. I have always loved Becker and always thought it was beautiful, but nothing could have prepared me for the beauty of my wedding day. It was truly the wedding of my dreams, and at a cost that no other venue of the like could match. We went with a Sunday date in the Garden Pavilion, and despite the fact that we were spending considerably less money than some couples probably do due to the budget we set, we were never treated as less. The staff at Becker are attentive and incredible hosts who go above and beyond to make sure your day is everything you want it to be. Furthermore, our guests had an AMAZING time. We have heard countless times how much fun our reception was and this is solely because of all of the amazing options Becker has to add on to reception packages. We loved it, our guests loved it. I could go on and on. We will never have a bad thing to say about our wedding day at Becker Farms. It was everything we dreamed.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Kaleigh & Michael ~ Thank you again so much for sharing your special day with us! We are pleased to have worked with you and we wish you both the best! Thank you for your kind words and we are so happy that it was the wedding of your dreams :)
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2019

My beautifully perfect day

From the first e-mail to the breakfast after the wedding, it was all amazing. The wait staff, the wedding planners, the food- all out of this world! We can't thank the whole team enough for such a stress free experience. The cabins are beautiful and such a fun time for our family to be together for a few days of celebration. Any hiccups I incurred along the way were taken care of, no questions. Most accommodating venue I've ever experienced. My guests are still messaging me about the venue. Absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! You and Scott were such a pleasure to work with. Congrats again and best wishes!!
  • James

James E Montour · Married on 06/08/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue and Amazing Staff

I am a wedding DJ, and I have performed at just about every major venue in Western New York. I decided I wanted my own wedding at Becker Farms because it was always my favorite venue to work at and my wife and I both have fond memories there.

We had a lot of particulars and requests for our wedding and really wanted to do something unique. Tanya and the Becker Farms team were always accommodating, responsive and extremely helpful in their feedback and execution of every single request. They really made our wedding so much more amazing that I could have possibly imagined.

We heard so many compliments from our guests about the amazing quality of the food, the delicious drinks, the beautiful atmosphere of the venue, the quality of the cabins and farmhouse (which we rented for our friends and family), and the breakfast at the brewhouse the morning after.

If you are looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding, look no further. Choosing Becker Farms was the smartest decision we made in our wedding planning process and I couldn't possibly be more satisfied.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Tracy · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible Venue & Team - Very Flexible

Becker Farms made our day completely stress free. They were very accommodating and answering all of our questions promptly. Thank you so much for helping us have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Brittany Whalen · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely gorgeous!

Becker Farms is the place I will recommend to people to have an amazing wedding for a fair price! The venue is absolutely gorgeous without trying to hard and the staff is so professional.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Brittany! We wish you and John the best! Congratulations again :)
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 05/11/2019

More Than I Ever Dreamed!!!

The venue at Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards was beyond compare! The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable, with me every step of the way and most of all a pleasure to work with! Planning a wedding is stressful (even when you think you’re ahead of the game) but the staff was always available to answer questions, give guidance and support and worked with us in making the day more than my husband and I could have ever dreamed! The vineyards weren’t quite working with us (due to a colder, gloomy spring) but they still made for a fantastic backdrop for our day and the other spots on the grounds (apple trees and other flowering trees) were in bloom and provided additional and beautiful locations for the formal photos. If I were to do it all again I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Many of our guests came up to us and complemented on the place as well as the outstanding food and service. Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards gets 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up for their stunning venue and wonderful staff!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Katy! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! You and Greg were wonderful to work with. Congrats again! We would do it all over again too if we could! ;)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

A Dream Come True

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at Becker Farms! We were married in the Garden Pavillion and were lucky enough that the rain held off and our ceremony was outside with the beautiful arbor. Tanya and Bree led the team for both our reception/ reception dinner and our actual wedding day. They were both professional and friendly so they were very easy to work with. Our guests and us were wowed by the food (prime rib, turkey, garlic smashed potatoes, vegetable medley) and our cake was made at their bakery and delicious! We added on the caramel apple, fudge, popcorn stations throughout the night which kept our guests full and happy, especially the kids! After everything was said and done we stayed the night at the cabins (right down the road and SUPER convenient) and the next morning enjoyed a fantastic Sunday brunch at Becker Brewing Co. We will never be able to thank the team enough for their hard work!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the shout out! We are so happy you had such an amazing time with us and it's great you were able to enjoy Becker Brewing Company the next morning as well! Congratulations again!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

This venue is amazing.

Our wedding went off (nearly!) without a hitch. 👰🤵 Everything we asked about was answered and honored, or respectfully declined... and we asked a LOT! Tanya was fabulous about communicating with us and the process Becker Farms has for weddings is down to a T. My guests loved the food, the extras, the atmosphere. Becker Farms basically saved my wedding since a previous venue I'd booked fell through, and we needed to book a place with limited notice. I was over the moon! 👍

They placed all our decorations as outlined, were SO accommodating with requests, and didn't forget anything. It was a beautiful wedding, and the only thing I'd change would be the weather - but no one can do anything about that! ❄️🌬

The wrench came in when we decided to rent the on-site farmhouse. I do NOT recommend renting the farmhouse. Its location is stellar for getting to the ceremony and reception pavilion sites super fast, and allowed us to not need a limo the day of the wedding, but I think I'd rather have spent the $1300 2-day farmhouse rental on a limo. The sheets and pillows in all the bedrooms smelled HEAVILY like mildew, and I had an allergic reaction to it. I couldn't breathe very well and sleeping the night before my wedding was next to impossible. I ended up using almost the entire box of rough tissues in the room (which gave me a nice raw, Rudolph-red nose 🔴 ). The issue persisted the whole day of my wedding, too, so makeup was difficult and I have a red nose in a lot of my pictures. Ok, ok, some of that was because I cried a few times, but watching a recording of me wiping my nose throughout most of my ceremony is pretty disappointing. 🤧

I would still ABSOLUTELY have my wedding here again (maybe earlier than October, though). Regardless of staff changes, Becker Farms still has their stuff together. It IS a working farm, which I loved (some guests found it weird to see chickens and animals running around). But I (selfishly) enjoyed people congratulating us as my husband and I walked around for post-ceremony pictures. Everyone was so nice! You won't be disappointed if you like rustic, frill-free but experience-loaded service. We sure did! 💯

Sent on 03/08/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are so glad to hear your day with us was an amazing one! Your honest review will only help us grow to provide the best service and quality for each and every one of our weddings for years to come. Thank you again so much for having your special day here at Becker Farms & Vizcarra Vineyards. Congrats again and best wishes!! :)