Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 7
  • Kirstin

Kirstin Amisano · Getting married on 09/01/2020

amazing venue

we haven't actually had the wedding yet but I highly recommend visiting Vizcarra if you like outdoor space! so many of the places in Buffalo that have any sort of outdoor space are massively marked up and Vizcarra was so affordable! the coordinator Tanya is very friendly and helpful as well.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Kirstin!! I'm very excited to be working with you two :)
    -Tanya

Stefanie · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Amazing customer service! Ashley and Amanda were great to work with. Always accommodating, I was planning my wedding from Colorado and they answered my millions of questions almost immediately and made any changes instantly. I had many favor and custom table setting items the staff set out everything for us and were excited to do so.
    Ashley was awesome to work with, the day of the wedding, it rained and the plan B mode was set immediately. I will remember her "breathe and your ready to walk" as my father and I walked down the aisle. My family and friends are still raving about the food, location and service!

If you are looking for a great outdoor venue for a fall themed wedding Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards is the place to choose!

Sent on 10/17/2012

alyssa gruber · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

From the moment we started the tour we knew this was going to be our venue. The scenery is beautiful and Tanya and Sarah were always extremely helpful. Cabins and farm house were the perfect place to get ready for the ceremony! Loved the wagon to transport everyone in the cabins to the wedding. So many of our guests gushed over the venue, saying it was gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 13
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 14

Ashley Bezek · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Venue

We recently had our wedding (both ceremony and reception) at Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards and could not be happier with how everything went! The venue itself is gorgeous and the staff there were very accommodating and helpful. They helped make our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Big thank to the new: Mrs. Bezek! :)
    We are so happy to hear your wedding day was a wonderful experience with us. Thank you so much for your kind review.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Navarro · Married on 06/28/2019

It was awesome!

My daughter lives out of town so it was up to me to plan her wedding (I'm her mom). She wanted an outside wedding however that could be a real mess with our unpredictable weather!! Vizcarra was the perfect compromise! The ceremony was outside with the vineyards in bloom & the venue with the doors open gave our guests a beautiful view while eating and dancing.
    The staff headed up by Tanya was always quick to respond to questions and kept me on task. She made sure everything was organized and we both were on the same page.
    I wanted to be sure there was enough food and it was good....it exceeded my expectations!
    My daughter's only comment on the night..."IT WAS AWESOME".
    Thank you Vizcarra for making my daughter's dream a reality.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2019

My beautifully perfect day

From the first e-mail to the breakfast after the wedding, it was all amazing. The wait staff, the wedding planners, the food- all out of this world! We can't thank the whole team enough for such a stress free experience. The cabins are beautiful and such a fun time for our family to be together for a few days of celebration. Any hiccups I incurred along the way were taken care of, no questions. Most accommodating venue I've ever experienced. My guests are still messaging me about the venue. Absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 15
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 16

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! You and Scott were such a pleasure to work with. Congrats again and best wishes!!
  • James

James E Montour · Married on 06/08/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue and Amazing Staff

I am a wedding DJ, and I have performed at just about every major venue in Western New York. I decided I wanted my own wedding at Becker Farms because it was always my favorite venue to work at and my wife and I both have fond memories there.

We had a lot of particulars and requests for our wedding and really wanted to do something unique. Tanya and the Becker Farms team were always accommodating, responsive and extremely helpful in their feedback and execution of every single request. They really made our wedding so much more amazing that I could have possibly imagined.

We heard so many compliments from our guests about the amazing quality of the food, the delicious drinks, the beautiful atmosphere of the venue, the quality of the cabins and farmhouse (which we rented for our friends and family), and the breakfast at the brewhouse the morning after.

If you are looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding, look no further. Choosing Becker Farms was the smartest decision we made in our wedding planning process and I couldn't possibly be more satisfied.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 17

Tracy · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible Venue & Team - Very Flexible

Becker Farms made our day completely stress free. They were very accommodating and answering all of our questions promptly. Thank you so much for helping us have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 18

Brittany Whalen · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely gorgeous!

Becker Farms is the place I will recommend to people to have an amazing wedding for a fair price! The venue is absolutely gorgeous without trying to hard and the staff is so professional.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Brittany! We wish you and John the best! Congratulations again :)
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 05/11/2019

More Than I Ever Dreamed!!!

The venue at Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards was beyond compare! The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable, with me every step of the way and most of all a pleasure to work with! Planning a wedding is stressful (even when you think you’re ahead of the game) but the staff was always available to answer questions, give guidance and support and worked with us in making the day more than my husband and I could have ever dreamed! The vineyards weren’t quite working with us (due to a colder, gloomy spring) but they still made for a fantastic backdrop for our day and the other spots on the grounds (apple trees and other flowering trees) were in bloom and provided additional and beautiful locations for the formal photos. If I were to do it all again I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Many of our guests came up to us and complemented on the place as well as the outstanding food and service. Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards gets 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up for their stunning venue and wonderful staff!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 19
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 20
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 21
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 22
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 23
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 24

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Katy! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! You and Greg were wonderful to work with. Congrats again! We would do it all over again too if we could! ;)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

A Dream Come True

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at Becker Farms! We were married in the Garden Pavillion and were lucky enough that the rain held off and our ceremony was outside with the beautiful arbor. Tanya and Bree led the team for both our reception/ reception dinner and our actual wedding day. They were both professional and friendly so they were very easy to work with. Our guests and us were wowed by the food (prime rib, turkey, garlic smashed potatoes, vegetable medley) and our cake was made at their bakery and delicious! We added on the caramel apple, fudge, popcorn stations throughout the night which kept our guests full and happy, especially the kids! After everything was said and done we stayed the night at the cabins (right down the road and SUPER convenient) and the next morning enjoyed a fantastic Sunday brunch at Becker Brewing Co. We will never be able to thank the team enough for their hard work!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the shout out! We are so happy you had such an amazing time with us and it's great you were able to enjoy Becker Brewing Company the next morning as well! Congratulations again!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

This venue is amazing.

Our wedding went off (nearly!) without a hitch. 👰🤵 Everything we asked about was answered and honored, or respectfully declined... and we asked a LOT! Tanya was fabulous about communicating with us and the process Becker Farms has for weddings is down to a T. My guests loved the food, the extras, the atmosphere. Becker Farms basically saved my wedding since a previous venue I'd booked fell through, and we needed to book a place with limited notice. I was over the moon! 👍

They placed all our decorations as outlined, were SO accommodating with requests, and didn't forget anything. It was a beautiful wedding, and the only thing I'd change would be the weather - but no one can do anything about that! ❄️🌬

The wrench came in when we decided to rent the on-site farmhouse. I do NOT recommend renting the farmhouse. Its location is stellar for getting to the ceremony and reception pavilion sites super fast, and allowed us to not need a limo the day of the wedding, but I think I'd rather have spent the $1300 2-day farmhouse rental on a limo. The sheets and pillows in all the bedrooms smelled HEAVILY like mildew, and I had an allergic reaction to it. I couldn't breathe very well and sleeping the night before my wedding was next to impossible. I ended up using almost the entire box of rough tissues in the room (which gave me a nice raw, Rudolph-red nose 🔴 ). The issue persisted the whole day of my wedding, too, so makeup was difficult and I have a red nose in a lot of my pictures. Ok, ok, some of that was because I cried a few times, but watching a recording of me wiping my nose throughout most of my ceremony is pretty disappointing. 🤧

I would still ABSOLUTELY have my wedding here again (maybe earlier than October, though). Regardless of staff changes, Becker Farms still has their stuff together. It IS a working farm, which I loved (some guests found it weird to see chickens and animals running around). But I (selfishly) enjoyed people congratulating us as my husband and I walked around for post-ceremony pictures. Everyone was so nice! You won't be disappointed if you like rustic, frill-free but experience-loaded service. We sure did! 💯

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 32
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 33
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 34

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are so glad to hear your day with us was an amazing one! Your honest review will only help us grow to provide the best service and quality for each and every one of our weddings for years to come. Thank you again so much for having your special day here at Becker Farms & Vizcarra Vineyards. Congrats again and best wishes!! :)

Patrick · Married on 10/06/2018

Our event coordinator Tanya Castor, as well as the rest of the staff, did a tremendous job making our wedding day special. Tanya was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process. We booked the vineyard venue and were not disappointed. The vineyard was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony, as was the seating area. The one thing most guests complimented was the food as we used Becker Farms for both dinner and desserts. The mini-cupcakes were a definite hit!

I would strongly recommend Becker Farms to my friends and family and I have already heard some friends consider Becker Farms for their wedding.

Thank you to Tanya, Amanda, Jordan, and the rest of the Becker Farms staff for all the hard work they put into making our wedding day special!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 35
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 36
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 37

Justin · Married on 09/23/2018

We stumbled upon Becker Farms after my now wife got back from a month long trip to Thailand. We had looked at a handful of other places between Rochester and Buffalo and struggled to find someplace that not only fit our budget, but also our guest list(200 invited!). After seeing the vineyard venue, we instantly fell in love with Becker Farms. Staff was courteous and accommodating with all our needs. The night could not have gone smoother, and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful the whole evening was! If we could do it all again we definitely would choose Becker Farms. Also, my wife and I are foodies... Without a doubt the best food we had at any wedding we have been to ever. The cauliflower gratin was an absolute hit with everyone that attended, and I absolutely loved the prime rib.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2018

Everyone and everything was absolutely amazing and perfect! I could not have been any happy with how everything went on our wedding day and I would recommend 100% if you’re looking for the perfect fall wedding venue!

Sent on 09/26/2018

alyssa · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot day enough about Becker Farms and he quality of service and care provided to our wedding. Tanya was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic. She was always calm and collected, incredibly responsive and most importantly made me feel confident that the day would run smoothly. We had our wedding on a Friday and it was incredibly affordable. The level of care and professionalism we received throughout the day was so nice. The venue and farm are beautiful in the fall and offers so many locations to take pictures. Our guests had a blast and I wouldn’t change a thing

Sent on 09/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2018

We had the best experience with Becker Farms for our recent wedding! The staff is incredible, the value can't be beat, the venue is stunning, the food is delicious (we also had our cake, donuts (OMG those donuts!) and cupcakes made by the farm bakery, extraordinary!), the cabins are so convenient and cute, the grounds make for gorgeous photo backdrops and the overall vibe is just perfect for a wedding. Once we had our walk through and turned everything over to Elizabeth and team, I could truly relax because we were in great hands. Every detail was just as we planned. I caught myself looking around a few times through out the day checking to see if this got put out or that got missed, but everything was as it should be! Every detail, right down to the beautiful post-wedding brunch we had the next day where they had put out flowers from our centerpieces and aisle runners that were left behind on the tables. Such a nice and thoughtful touch! Thank you for making our special day perfect! I would recommend Becker Farms to any couple in search of an unforgettable venue! Special shouts outs to Tanya, Elizabeth, both Morgans, Jordan and team, Chops... fantastic job!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 42
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 43
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 44

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Becker farms was the perfect venue for our wedding! All of our guests were raving about it. Everyone loved the food and the indoor outdoor setting. Tanya our event coordinator was great. She was very responsive and accommodating. The venue was decorated exactly how I asked and I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of. We even extended the venue another hour because we were having so much fun.

Sent on 08/10/2018

molly · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I held our wedding here on August 3rd 2018 and we could not have asked for anything better!! All the staff was absolutely amazing and Tanya our wedding coordinator for the venue went above and beyond to make the day so special. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was beautiful and everyone had such a great time. We are so happy with our choice in this venue and recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Molly! Thank you for the awesome review! We are thrilled that you were so pleased with your wedding day. Congratulations again! We hope you and your family visit us again soon! We wish you all the best!

Kim · Married on 07/27/2018

This venue was perfect for our wedding! We wanted to do a vineyard but everything in the Finger Lakes region is so crazy expensive. Becker Farms is a beautiful venue with great staff and is very reasonably priced. Our coordinator went above and beyond. She was able to have everything set up exactly how we pictured it and she was VERY quick to respond to emails. The food was great, they have a bakery on site, homemade fudge, and cabins/farmhouse that guests can rent. Our entire wedding party rented the cabins and farm house and it was perfect. We got married at the vineyard venue (there are two onsite, garden and vineyard), guests faced the vineyard during the ceremony and it was beautiful. We also opted to have an after hours bonfire for our bridal party after the reception. We ordered late night snacks from the venue and they were delicious. We would highly recommend Becker Farms!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 45
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 46
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 47

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Kim! Thank you for the awesome review! We are thrilled that you had such a positive and memorable experience at our farm winery! We hope that you were able to cherish each moment from start to finish. Please feel free to visit us again anytime to relive these precious memories. We wish you all the best! Cheers to a very bright future ahead!

Mackensie · Married on 06/22/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards was an amazing venue! I cannot say enough nice things. The staff was amazing and always there when I needed something. Tanya, our wedding coordinator was great and made sure everything was running smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her! The venue itself was absolutely gorgeous. The food was amazing, everyone loved the BBQ chicken and pork! The bakery on site did our wedding cake and it was delicious! The bakery also did our favors, jam, and they were a crowd pleaser! Amanda was awesome, too! She officiated our wedding and she was so helpful and really worked hard to ease our concerns at the rehearsal. Becker Farms made all of my wedding dreams come true. If I could do it over, I wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Mackensie,
    This is awesome! We always strive for 100% satisfaction and we are thrilled that we made the mark for you and your family! Nothing makes us work harder than a positive review. It makes us happy to go the extra mile for our couples time and time again. It was such a pleasure working with both of you! We hope you keep the Becker Farms tradition alive with your new family!! We hope to see you again soon!

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

I don't even have the words to explain how great my experience was with Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards (and I'm a difficult person to please). First, the place is absolutely stunning. My husband and I got married in the Vineyard Venue almost 2 weeks ago and the vineyard, plants and flowers were all grown in. The Private Events staff was very responsive and flexible answering all of my questions and out of the ordinary requests, working with me for 18 months to plan my wedding. Everything was coordinated and went according to schedule. My husband and I had a blast! We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. If only we could go back in time and relive it! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hey Jenna! We are thrilled that we were able to provide you guys the best!! You were all so wonderful to work with. We hope you and your family come back for years to come! We wish you all the best in your new lives together!

- The Becker Farms Family

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience at Becker Farms was wonderful. The staff was amazing and attentive, and were quick to respond to our questions.

Sent on 10/29/2017