Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 5
Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 6
Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 7

Patrick · Married on 10/06/2018

Our event coordinator Tanya Castor, as well as the rest of the staff, did a tremendous job making our wedding day special. Tanya was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process. We booked the vineyard venue and were not disappointed. The vineyard was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony, as was the seating area. The one thing most guests complimented was the food as we used Becker Farms for both dinner and desserts. The mini-cupcakes were a definite hit!

I would strongly recommend Becker Farms to my friends and family and I have already heard some friends consider Becker Farms for their wedding.

Thank you to Tanya, Amanda, Jordan, and the rest of the Becker Farms staff for all the hard work they put into making our wedding day special!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 8
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 9
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 10

Justin · Married on 09/23/2018

We stumbled upon Becker Farms after my now wife got back from a month long trip to Thailand. We had looked at a handful of other places between Rochester and Buffalo and struggled to find someplace that not only fit our budget, but also our guest list(200 invited!). After seeing the vineyard venue, we instantly fell in love with Becker Farms. Staff was courteous and accommodating with all our needs. The night could not have gone smoother, and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful the whole evening was! If we could do it all again we definitely would choose Becker Farms. Also, my wife and I are foodies... Without a doubt the best food we had at any wedding we have been to ever. The cauliflower gratin was an absolute hit with everyone that attended, and I absolutely loved the prime rib.

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2018

Everyone and everything was absolutely amazing and perfect! I could not have been any happy with how everything went on our wedding day and I would recommend 100% if you’re looking for the perfect fall wedding venue!

alyssa · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot day enough about Becker Farms and he quality of service and care provided to our wedding. Tanya was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic. She was always calm and collected, incredibly responsive and most importantly made me feel confident that the day would run smoothly. We had our wedding on a Friday and it was incredibly affordable. The level of care and professionalism we received throughout the day was so nice. The venue and farm are beautiful in the fall and offers so many locations to take pictures. Our guests had a blast and I wouldn’t change a thing

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2018

We had the best experience with Becker Farms for our recent wedding! The staff is incredible, the value can't be beat, the venue is stunning, the food is delicious (we also had our cake, donuts (OMG those donuts!) and cupcakes made by the farm bakery, extraordinary!), the cabins are so convenient and cute, the grounds make for gorgeous photo backdrops and the overall vibe is just perfect for a wedding. Once we had our walk through and turned everything over to Elizabeth and team, I could truly relax because we were in great hands. Every detail was just as we planned. I caught myself looking around a few times through out the day checking to see if this got put out or that got missed, but everything was as it should be! Every detail, right down to the beautiful post-wedding brunch we had the next day where they had put out flowers from our centerpieces and aisle runners that were left behind on the tables. Such a nice and thoughtful touch! Thank you for making our special day perfect! I would recommend Becker Farms to any couple in search of an unforgettable venue! Special shouts outs to Tanya, Elizabeth, both Morgans, Jordan and team, Chops... fantastic job!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 11
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 12
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 13
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 14
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 15
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 16
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 17

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Becker farms was the perfect venue for our wedding! All of our guests were raving about it. Everyone loved the food and the indoor outdoor setting. Tanya our event coordinator was great. She was very responsive and accommodating. The venue was decorated exactly how I asked and I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of. We even extended the venue another hour because we were having so much fun.

molly · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I held our wedding here on August 3rd 2018 and we could not have asked for anything better!! All the staff was absolutely amazing and Tanya our wedding coordinator for the venue went above and beyond to make the day so special. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was beautiful and everyone had such a great time. We are so happy with our choice in this venue and recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Molly! Thank you for the awesome review! We are thrilled that you were so pleased with your wedding day. Congratulations again! We hope you and your family visit us again soon! We wish you all the best!

Kim · Married on 07/27/2018

This venue was perfect for our wedding! We wanted to do a vineyard but everything in the Finger Lakes region is so crazy expensive. Becker Farms is a beautiful venue with great staff and is very reasonably priced. Our coordinator went above and beyond. She was able to have everything set up exactly how we pictured it and she was VERY quick to respond to emails. The food was great, they have a bakery on site, homemade fudge, and cabins/farmhouse that guests can rent. Our entire wedding party rented the cabins and farm house and it was perfect. We got married at the vineyard venue (there are two onsite, garden and vineyard), guests faced the vineyard during the ceremony and it was beautiful. We also opted to have an after hours bonfire for our bridal party after the reception. We ordered late night snacks from the venue and they were delicious. We would highly recommend Becker Farms!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 18
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 19
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 20

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Kim! Thank you for the awesome review! We are thrilled that you had such a positive and memorable experience at our farm winery! We hope that you were able to cherish each moment from start to finish. Please feel free to visit us again anytime to relive these precious memories. We wish you all the best! Cheers to a very bright future ahead!

Mackensie · Married on 06/22/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards was an amazing venue! I cannot say enough nice things. The staff was amazing and always there when I needed something. Tanya, our wedding coordinator was great and made sure everything was running smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her! The venue itself was absolutely gorgeous. The food was amazing, everyone loved the BBQ chicken and pork! The bakery on site did our wedding cake and it was delicious! The bakery also did our favors, jam, and they were a crowd pleaser! Amanda was awesome, too! She officiated our wedding and she was so helpful and really worked hard to ease our concerns at the rehearsal. Becker Farms made all of my wedding dreams come true. If I could do it over, I wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Mackensie,
    This is awesome! We always strive for 100% satisfaction and we are thrilled that we made the mark for you and your family! Nothing makes us work harder than a positive review. It makes us happy to go the extra mile for our couples time and time again. It was such a pleasure working with both of you! We hope you keep the Becker Farms tradition alive with your new family!! We hope to see you again soon!

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

I don't even have the words to explain how great my experience was with Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards (and I'm a difficult person to please). First, the place is absolutely stunning. My husband and I got married in the Vineyard Venue almost 2 weeks ago and the vineyard, plants and flowers were all grown in. The Private Events staff was very responsive and flexible answering all of my questions and out of the ordinary requests, working with me for 18 months to plan my wedding. Everything was coordinated and went according to schedule. My husband and I had a blast! We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. If only we could go back in time and relive it! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hey Jenna! We are thrilled that we were able to provide you guys the best!! You were all so wonderful to work with. We hope you and your family come back for years to come! We wish you all the best in your new lives together!

- The Becker Farms Family

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience at Becker Farms was wonderful. The staff was amazing and attentive, and were quick to respond to our questions.

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a beautiful wedding for 200+ people in the new area. We did our ceremony there too - it rained just before but it was beautiful. Staff was great - very responsive, very helpful. They did a great job of helping us anticipate things, and manage the family. There are very structured up to the event, but day of, they took over and everything was done for us, and they remembered everything we had asked them to do. It was during their fall fest, so they even had people assigned to keep our areas private.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Christine! Thank you for leaving us such a glowing review! It was our pleasure to make your wedding everything that you wanted and more. We were truly honored to be a part of it. We hope to see you again soon!

Brittney · Married on 09/29/2017

Our wedding night was definitely everything we could've imagined and more!! The staff was very professional and the wedding coordinators were extremely helpful as well! All of our guests loved the food and scenery. I would recommend this venue for any bride-to-be!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 21
    Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards 22

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

We haven't had our wedding yet, we will be getting married in September. I wanted to leave a review because I am super impressed and grateful for the quick responses to any little question I have about the wedding. You guys are making planning very easy for me and I am so excited for my big day! I'm sure you guys will make it flawless! Thanks again for being so kind and helpful!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Nicole. We can't wait to be a part of yours and Alex's big day! We're so looking forward to your fall wedding, and your guests are going to love those signature drinks! :)

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/02/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Becker Farms and we couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out! I received so many compliments on the venue and how beautiful it was. I worked primarily with Jill and Brooke - they were both extremely helpful and responsive. I think it was easier to work with them than it was to work with me and my wedding party, but they made it seamless. Brooke decorated our venue exactly how I pictured it and they allowed me to hang a photo backdrop which I thought was nice. The food was delicious and we received many compliments on the energetic bartenders as well. We ordered our donut favors from the Becker bakery along with other treats, my guests were going crazy over the donuts and pies! I'm so happy with the bakery items and the way they were displayed. To us, it was the perfect ceremony and perfect reception. It was also nice to have everyone in the wedding stay at the venue in the farmhouse and the cabins. I was able to get ready in the farmhouse and walk to the ceremony when it was time!! It relieved us all of the stress of traveling on the day of (and the farmhouse is gorgeous). I wish we could go back and do it all over again :) It was the best weekend of my life, I highly recommend Becker to any couple looking for a venue!!

David · Married on 08/26/2017

Great place, great value, all our guests loved it

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful venue! Staff was so easy to work with, food was amazing. Could not have chosen a better venue. It all came together so perfectly !

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

Our wedding was last week and it was perfect! Everyone raved about the food! It was a perfect back drop for pictures. It was super affordable and the staff was on top of everything! We had our ceremony and reception here.

Becky · Married on 08/19/2017

We recently had our ceremony and reception in the Garden Pavilion at Becker Farms and we could not be any happier with our entire experience! Jill and Krysta answered every single question I had (and there were a lot of them) - most of the time I received a response within hours of emailing! We chose to hire Amanda Vizcarra as our officiant and we are so glad that we did. The ceremony was beautiful and she made us feel comfortable from the minute we met her. Mollie and the bakery staff created our cutting cake and all of our cupcakes - I didn't have a chance to eat any cupcakes, but I heard they were delicious. Brooke was our coordinator the day of the wedding and she was absolutely amazing. She made sure that everything was organized and went off without a hitch. When it started to rain right before our outdoor ceremony she was flexible with me when I said I'd prefer to try to wait it out. She didn't try to pressure me into moving the ceremony indoors, she simply waited ten minutes until the weather cleared and the sun started to shine! The food for both our wedding and rehearsal lunch was amazing - everyone loved it. The bartenders (especially Jessica) were great. The entire staff at Becker Farms is great and we can't thank them enough for their help and flexibility throughout the wedding planning process. We highly recommend the venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hey Becky! Thank you so much for the positive review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family. Please come back and visit us often. Remember that you will always be able to call our farm your home. Congratulations. We wish you all the best in your new lives together!
  • Sarah Crocker

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2017

We got married this last Sunday 7/16, and it was an amazing day, beautiful venue, amazing staff, and overall wonderful experience. I've have many people tell us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Jill, our coordinator was on the ball woth every detail, and made everything effortless. We loved loved loved Becker Farms. 100% recommend.

• User5319600 · 1+ year ago

We had the most perfect and magical day on Friday! Jill guided us to our day for about the past year or so and was so kind and quick with all concerns. Krysta had her hands full with my last minute requests and our little humans (7 flower girls and 3 groomsboys, plus the adult memebers) and my insane 15 foot veil. She was beyond great the whole day! We could not have gotten thru it without her!!!!! Our guests raved (and still are) about the food. The cake and pie were divine! The bar tenders were so on point!! Our guests loved they made anything they asked for and my mom never had to ask, they had her drink ready! The setting was everything we could have asked for. We stayed at the cabins 2 nites and Morgan was more than accommodating!! The bon fire was a wonderful way to end the nite! Bree took it home and made sure it was ready and the food even then was spectacular!!

Truly!!! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for giving us the best day ever!!!!!!!!!

Evan · Married on 06/04/2017

From start to finish, everything was fantastic. The staff at Becker Farms helped us understand everything and were very friendly and good at communicating through the whole process. A special thank you goes to Jill, our coordinator who helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Linda · Married on 06/03/2017

My son and his new wife had there recepetion here this passed weekend. Becker Farms is a beautiful place to have your reception at. The guest were just in WOW over how beautiful the place is. We got so many complements on the food, drinks, deserts and the presention of everything. The service was very good. They bend over backwards to make sure everything is running smoothly and your guest are happy. We also stayed at the cabins. Would highly recommend them also. Had brunch the next day at the bar. Very good! I would recommend Becker Farms to anyone that is looking for a place to have a event at. Awesome place!!!!