Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Kara
    Kara S. Married on 11/06/2021

Best venue EVER

Choosing Becker farms was literally the best choice we made our entire wedding process. The experience from planning with Tanya all the way up to my day of coordinator April, it was impeccable. Tanya was my go to gal for literally EVERYTHING, she was so helpful, fast as responding and had a great attitude. April was amazing the day of and made sure the bridal party/guests were kept on a good time schedule. All and all, all the staff was so amazing. I (bride) don’t think I opened the door once for myself all night due to the staff making sure I was taken care of. The chef/food was a HIT. The bakery was amazing, who did my cake/cupcakes. Amanda, the officiant had a great personality! Even down to the bartender that my guests were having the best time and tasty drinks with. I can go on and on how amazing this venue was. All of these great things and with a gorgeous view/reception place as well. Guests raved how it was one of the best wedding they’ve been to and I can’t thank Becker Farms and their staff enough for making our day perfect and guests have the time of their lives as well!!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/17/2021

Wish I could give more than 5 stars

Becker Farms/Vizcarra Vineyards was beyond phenomenal. We were so glad we chose them to host our wedding. When Covid hit we had to decide what to do (delay, cancel, or get married and have the party later) and they were so helpful and supportive of our decisions through the whole process. They offered to let us still have the ceremony there (and waived the minimum ceremony fee and the officiant fee, which was not a small amount of money) and move the full party a year later, so that’s what we ended up doing.

The ceremony was less than 20 people, but they didn’t give us anything less than outstanding service. We had a small reception with just a few appetizers and menu items for a tiny buffet, and the food was delicious. The venue is gorgeous, we actually had the ceremony at the Vineyard Pavilion and the reception at the Garden Pavilion, both are fantastic and look beautiful in photos.

Flash forward to the renewal celebration this year; Tanya was incredibly accommodating of all our questions and put us at ease through the whole process of getting all the details in place for our event. Our event coordinator on the day of was April, and she was fantastic. It did end up sprinkling a little so the ceremony got moved indoors, and we had to make a decision on keeping the campfire we had added on. April made sure to keep us informed up until the very last minute and let us bump up the fire by a half hour since a lot of our guests weren’t staying that long. In the end we kept the fire - and I was so glad we did. It only rained a little but was so nice to relax after all the dancing with our closest relatives and friends.

We also stayed in the cabins and it was absolutely worth it. We had a little more space to get ready and didn’t have to worry about transportation because everything was pretty much right there - we just carpooled over.

The guests were all raving about the food. Everything was great - but definitely get the garlic smashed potatoes; they were amazing.

Overall there isn’t a single thing I would change. Everything was perfect, and incredibly reasonable budget-wise. Book this venue, you won’t regret it.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Oh my gosh, you are too kind! This is amazing to hear that you had such a wonderful wedding. We are so honored that you chose to host your wedding day with us. CONGRATULATIONS and we wish you and your family all the best!
    -Tanya and the Becker Farms Family
    Caitlin K. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding October 2021

What a beautiful venue. Our wedding day was nothing less than perfect. All of our family and guests raved about the venue. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. The wedding coordinators did an amazing job, especially with my big crazy wedding party. Nothing but patience and professionalism. 12/10 recommend for weddings or any events!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 10/02/2021

Magical Night

Tanya was amazing to work with up to the big day and April handled our crazy group of people very well. With being a COVID bride, things had be changed constantly and this venue was more than accommodating. The night of our we do redo was the best night of our lives. The food at the venue was so good, we are getting compliments on it still. The options for enhancements are fun and unique. We chose the ice cream sundae, hot pretzel bars and the donut and cider setup. Everyone is still raving about the donuts! They must have been delicious as we didn’t even get one! After almost 2 years of planning, Becker Farms really helped make our night magical ❤️
    Aarika M. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful Wedding!

The wedding venue and reception they put on for us was absolutely beautiful. They did everything we asked for and more.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/04/2021

Exceptional and totally worth every penny!

Becker farms is the venue to go with! Everyone worked right alongside of us the entire way! Being a bride during covid wasn’t anything less than stressful, but the coordinators were very helpful and only ever an email, call or text away. The day of staff were exceptional and my guests raved about everything, including the food (mashed potatoes and penne pasta to be exact!). Would highly recommend having your wedding as you can be as classy as you want, or go the rustic route too. If I had to do it all over again, I’d still choose the Becker's Vineyard Pavilion.
  • Katie
    Katie L. Married on 08/27/2021

Most amazing day !

If you have been considering Becker Farms as your wedding venue! DO IT! Tanya, the senior coordinator is reason enough to book! She is amazing and goes above & beyond for Becker couples!! Our guests raved about the food, the drinks & overall atmosphere. I find myself always wishing I could have done our day over and over again! The Farm House is also an amazing way to stay on property before and after your wedding!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for your sweet words :) You were both so wonderful to work with! I'm glad you had an amazing wedding day. Don't forget to visit on your anniversaries! -Tanya
  • Marc
    Marc D. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing Venue!

We couldn't have been happier with the beautiful location, the staff, and all their work on and leading up to our wedding day! A wonderful place for a reasonable price!
    Jessie S. Married on 08/07/2021

A wonderful experience!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Becker Farms! Tanya was so great to work with in planning everything and our wedding coordinator Cassie was incredible on our wedding day. The venue was beautiful and the food was great. We had such an amazing day with our friends and family!
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Becker farms was absolutely amazing from beginning to end in our wedding experience. I got married in the Garden Pavilion. We had to reschedule three times due to COVID and through each rescheduling they were understanding and responsive. I never felt as though I was being taken advantage of because we had to move dates (as I saw happen with friends at other venues). Tanya, the head coordinator was understanding and extremely knowledgeable and Caymen and April, the two ladies who ran my day were extremely organized and fluid. They were there without ever being in the way or making it seem like they were there. At our walkthrough the day before they listened to everything I wanted and executed my ideas and pinterest pictures perfectly. Becker farms has an on site kitchen that provides the catering and you can't go wrong. So many people raved to us about how good the food was. In addition Becker farms has an on site bakery that can be used, we used it for mini pies and mini cupcakes which were PHENOMENAL. I've always been told that when you do a sweets table there's ALWAYS leftovers and there's too many desserts. We did not have that issue at all, our sweets table was completely cleared out by the end of the night. At the end of the night we opted for the bonfire package as well which was a great time to end the night. They provided s'mores materials with the campfire and my guests and myself enjoyed it as a way to end the night with a smaller group of people.

Becker also offers on site accomodations, they have a farmhouse and 10 "cabins" which are more like clamping type cabins. We had all of the accommodations booked for our wedding night and Tanya as well as Morgan were both very flexible in allowing me to get ready in the farmhouse and Morgan (head of the accommodations) checked in consistently (but not too much) to make sure we were all set and had everything we needed.

Overall it was an absolutely awesome experience. I cannot say enough good things about Becker farms. It feels random and far away but it is 100% worth it.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you SOOO much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you (even through a pandemic!). I will be sure to share your review with our whole team :) Congratulations again and best wishes into the years to come! -Tanya
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 07/17/2021

Rain didn’t stop the party!

They are by far the best! They made the day phenomenal even though it was pouring rain. Our coordinators were amazing and we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding and awesome people.
    Mike Married on 07/10/2021

Wedding day

Absolutely the best! Tanya and Becker Farms were fantastic.
  • Brenna
    Brenna O. Married on 05/29/2021

Wonderful experience

We got married at the garden pavilion. It was a great setup yo have the ceremony in front of the reception for guest to not have to walk very far. Working with Tanya was great. She was always on top of it and responded very quickly to emails. When we had our final walkthrough, it was great to just hand over our decorations to them and tell them where we wanted stuff to be placed. That was probably when I was able to relax and started to enjoy the experience. They even packed our stuff up at the end of night, which helped greatly. We purchased the all included package which allowed us to stay at the cabins next to the venue. The food was very tasty and they a variety of choices to satisfy anyone. The fudge thank you was yummy and a easy stress free idea to say thank you to our guests. At the end of the night, we added on the campfire for our wedding party, which was a perfect way to end the night with a fire and snacks. Our wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch with many thanks to the venue.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hello Brenna! Thank for your review, the team is so happy to hear you have such a wonderful time on your wedding day! Those fudge favors are truly oh so yummy!! :) Congrats again and best wishes! -Tanya
  • Meredith
    Meredith L. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Beautiful venue, great price! Wonderful team! They went above and beyond to help make my dream wedding happen especially during the pandemic.
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin A. Married on 09/01/2020

amazing venue

we haven't actually had the wedding yet but I highly recommend visiting Vizcarra if you like outdoor space! so many of the places in Buffalo that have any sort of outdoor space are massively marked up and Vizcarra was so affordable! the coordinator Tanya is very friendly and helpful as well.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Kirstin!! I'm very excited to be working with you two :)
  • Amy
    Amy T. Married on 05/23/2020

Finally, the wedding of our dreams!

After postponing our wedding due to Covid two times, we finally had the wedding of our dreams! Tanya made the process easy and stress free throughout all the changes and uncertainty that the pandemic brought. Everything was just perfect, especially the decorating! The staff really listens to how you envision your wedding!
    The Becker Farm bakery did an amazing job on the cake making it look just like the photos I sent in.
    We topped off the night with the bonfire. It was the perfect end to the perfect day!
    I highly recommend this venue for the perfect outdoor wedding!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad to hear your wedding was one of your dreams! The Becker Farms Family wishes you both all the best! Congratulations again :)
    Stefanie Married on 11/22/2019
    Amazing customer service! Ashley and Amanda were great to work with. Always accommodating, I was planning my wedding from Colorado and they answered my millions of questions almost immediately and made any changes instantly. I had many favor and custom table setting items the staff set out everything for us and were excited to do so.
    Ashley was awesome to work with, the day of the wedding, it rained and the plan B mode was set immediately. I will remember her "breathe and your ready to walk" as my father and I walked down the aisle. My family and friends are still raving about the food, location and service!

If you are looking for a great outdoor venue for a fall themed wedding Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards is the place to choose!
    Jill H. Married on 10/30/2019

Most beautiful wedding ever!

I cannot thank Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards for the amazing job they did on my daughter’s wedding! From the moment we met with Tanya and the staff they were willing to work with us.
    To be honest, I could not believe that the wedding could be such a private and intimate affair based on the crowds that flock there in the fall, but it was.
    Whenever I needed anything before and during the wedding and reception, Tanya was there. I knew she had everything under control so I was able to dance the night away.
    I would highly recommend them for to anyone!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jill! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your daughter (and new son-in-law!) We wish you all the very best!!
    Barbi G. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

Best wedding day ever!! Tanya was so helpful in making sure everything was perfect! Everyone was so amazing! We would definitely recommend Becker Farms for a wedding!!
  • Kari
    Kari Married on 09/27/2019

Everything that we could have hoped for and more!

Tanya and her team went above and beyond for us leading up to our wedding, and Sarah did an amazing job day of. We could not have asked for better people to trust with our special day. They made everything so stress free and relaxed. I could not recommend them enough!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Sarah and I are so glad to hear your day was so amazing. Thank you again so much! We loved working with you both. :)
    Best wishes!!!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/20/2019

Best decision!

If you want your guest saying "Best wedding I've ever been to" look no further. This venue as absolutely beautiful and my family and friends are still talking about how amazing the food was! My wedding coordinator Tanya was so patient and kind and made sure I was having the best wedding day possible. She listened to every detail and at moments where I was feeling overwhelmed she helped me get though it! What initially sold me on this venue was the farm house that is super close by and the cabins down the road your guests can stay in. I stayed in the farm house the night before and got ready there the day of my wedding. My family stayed there the day of the wedding and other family, friends and I stayed in the cabins. It was so nice to continue the celebration at the cabins and see my friends and family in the morning! If you are looking at this venue I HIGHLY recommend Soundwave for DJ, Photography, videography and photo booth they were absolutely everything we could have asked for!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your raving review!! Your photos are gorgeous too! Thank you again for having your special day with us. You both were amazing to work with. Congrats and best wishes!
    -Becker Farms Private Events Team
  • April
    April D. Married on 09/19/2019

Becker Farms 9/19/19

As others have said in other revues, from the start to the end our experience with the Becker Farms was great. Tanya was always helpful with any questions I had. Guest raved about the food and desserts that was served, the wine & hard cider. Very beautiful place. It was a wonderful experience. Everything ran smoothly, even though wedding party was running late. 5 STARS! For everything!

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

April ~ thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear your experience with us was a wonderful time for you and your guests :)
    Thank you again for sharing your special day with us!
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 09/13/2019

Perfection!

I cannot say enough about the service and the quality of Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards! Tanya, our event coordinator, and the rest of the team are so professional and so easy to work with. We rented the Garden Venue and everything from the ceremony down to the cupcakes were completely perfect. We also rented the cabins and they are so quaint and adorable. The master suite was perfect for getting ready in and for our first night as newlyweds. We also hosted our rehearsal dinner at Becker Farms in the beer garden and it was the perfect kick-off to our wedding weekend. All of our guests raved about the food, cupcakes, venue, and the staff. Our wedding was truly a dream come true and was everything we wanted it to be.

Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards's reply:

We are so pleased your day was truly wonderful! Thank you so much for your amazing and kind works. Congratulations again!
    -Becker Farms Private Events Team :)
    Taylor Married on 09/06/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

Becker farms exceeded our expectations! From the planning all the way through the day of. We received so many compliments & have zero complaints. They were so helpful along the way, the food was delicious & all the workers were so professional/friendly. I highly recommend them to anyone. Our event coordinator Tanya was the best, along with everyone else who helped make our day perfect!!