Beck 'N Call Bartenders Reviews

30 | Belleview, FL

30 Reviews for Beck 'N Call Bartenders

Shelby T. · Married on 02/01/2021

100% Recommend

We had them bartend our wedding in January & they were absolutely fantastic!! I 100% recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Cody G. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing 10/10

What an amazing job they did, 10/10 would rehire them for you next event!!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Bobbie-Jo

Bobbie-Jo W. · Married on 10/31/2020

Fantastic!

I loved working with Beck N/' Call Bartender's. They truly helped make our night go easily as possible. There customer service and bartending skills were wonderful. Not a single complaint and my guests had nothing but praise for the bartenders than came out to our event. If there was ever an issue before our wedding Chris reached out to us to address is ASAP and in the end our reception went smoothly and everyone was well taken care of. Thank you guys for your hard work and dedication for our event! 10/10 would recommend them for any event! Chris was great and easy to talk to!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Ryan H. · Married on 10/31/2020

The BEST bartenders around!

We searched all over for a bartending company with a huge selection, great pricing, and awesome staff and this is the only one that hits all three! Chris was extremely helpful in setting up what we wanted for our 125+ guests and spent hours on the phone with us to make sure everything was set up correctly. The staff was fantastic and we received nothing but great feedback from our guests. If your thinking about booking any other bartending company in the Tampa/Orlando area, you need to rethink and hire Beck N Call right now.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Exceptional Service!

I was absolutely amazed by the bar set up they did for my wedding this past weekend. Chris really works with you to make your bar services perfect. I had to move my wedding due to covid and I was worried they would be booked already before I could find a new date but she reassured me that whatever new date I picked she would be there. Took so much stress off my shoulders! Me being someone who doesn't know much about alcohol let her come up with my specialty drink and OH MY GOODNESS that drink was amazing and she incorporated our wedding colors AND put little boba hearts to make the drink that much better. I love their outgoing personalities that helped keep my guests entertained while at the bar. Hire them and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Gabriella

Gabriella A. · Married on 09/06/2020

Beck ‘N Call Bartenders

Beck N' Call Bartending Service are the most thrilling service I've seen at any event. From their glamorous set up to their entertaining dance floor bartending skills. These folks do it all and do it well. I HIGHLY recommend their services for any event. They bring the fun and will guarantee to fill your memories with smiles and laughter and of course a buzz or more if that's what you're aiming for. All in all, absolute class act.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/25/2020

Over the top amazing

You can't go wrong booking with kris and Amanda. Not only did they have the party rolling. They are down to earth people. It was great hanging out with them on my wedding day. My family REALLY loved them. I give them a million stars

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly W. · Married on 02/29/2020

Awesome Service and Price

Beck N Call really came through on our wedding day. My husband and I gave them a very general idea of what we were looking for in our 2 signature cocktails for our reception and the knocked it out of the park!!! Our guests could not get enough of the cocktails and Amanda and her team had to make multiple batches of each. Their service was extraordinary and we could not have selected a better vendor to share in our most special day. Their pricing is very reasonable and their response time to any inquiries is impeccable. Truly a five star experience to be had when you hire this team. Thanks again Chris and Amanda for all that you do and the special touch you bring to every event!!! Mr. & Mrs. Tomlin

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley S. · Married on 12/27/2019

Incredible Experience

Chris & Amanda are amazing! I am so thankful I hired them for my wedding! I didn't get a chance to go to the bar with all the activities happening & Chris came up & served me every time she noticed I was running low. That was amazing! I couldn't have asked for better service for me & my guests! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Staff and Owner

The staff to the owner was great! On time and very friendly, and professional!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Michelle W. · Married on 11/02/2019

Cannot say enough amazing things about Beck ‘N Call Bartenders and our bartender Chris. Not only was she super easy to work with, helped us make our drink list, and did an amazing job, but my wedding guests raved about her and how fun she was! You will not be disappointed. She exceeded my expectations. Do yourself a favor and please hire Chris for your next event. I promise you will
    not be disappointed. Thank you Chris for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Angeli · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely the best!

Chris is seriously one of the most amazing person I know! She made sure all things accomodated not only us (the bride and groom), but our guests! We are so happy we upgraded to the ultimate package because our guests had so much fun and loved the decor and setup!

Chris and her team really came through with the bar, the special signature cocktail, as well as checking in with us and our guests!

I ABSOLUTELY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND BECK N' CALL BARTENDERS!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Luke S. · Married on 10/25/2019

Phenomenal

Guaranteed to keep any venue lively. The service is phenomenal. I would recommend them 12 out of 10 times. Not just the service is great the drinks as-well are outstanding. I love everything about the service the provide!! Can’t wait to have them at my wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Fidencio

Fidencio D. · Married on 10/20/2019

Above and Beyond

Oh my, I’m not even sure this review will be enough. Chris and her staff are amazing. Their attention to detail is great. I had special requests due to allergies and they made sure that it was addressed and taken care of. She made special drinks so that I could participate in all of her amazing theatrics. Beck and Call isn’t just your run of the mill Bartender Service they are in a class of their own. If you want someone that will excerpt your expectations please give Chris a call. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2019

Interactive fun

If you’re looking for a bartender who goes above and beyond for their guests, Chris is the one! Pays attention to detail, includes nonalcoholic and alcoholic drinks for each and everyone to enjoy. Interactive and fun. We are looking for another reason to celebrate, so we can use Beck N Call again.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Maria

Maria B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Granted Last Second Wishes!

We hired Beck 'N Call for our wedding and they were amazing. I felt like I could always text or call Chris and she got back to me and solved any problems. You literally CANNOT beat the price. You get great service and they will make anything work, we added an hour extra of service the week of the wedding and they were prepared and then we added an hour at the end of the night and they were able to accommodate everyone. They were truly spectacular. 10/10!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Melissa H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Our wedding

Amazing bartenders!!!!!!! Would recommend for any wedding or event. Amazing people to work with. My Hubby loved his signature drink . Great customer service before and during wedding event

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2019

Beck N Call- Brings the Party!

I will recommend Chris with Beck N Call Bartenders over and over and over again and I'm pretty sure my wedding guests will too. The bar set up was beyond anything I would ever have imagined, bright fun and colorful! The drinks were ON POINT with so many options to chose from! Not only was the service excellent and the drinks tasty but they bring so much personality that the guests just love! I had co workers talking about their experience for days after our wedding because it was just that awesome. Chris was absolutely the best to work with and was so accommodating for any changes I requested. She kept an awesome communication the whole time and was able to make great suggestions along the way that were really helpful. Not to mention their prices are SO reasonable! This team exceeded our expectations in every way possible! Thank you for making our day just that more amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Shane

Shane J. · Married on 04/28/2019

Bruna And Shane Wedding

Was extremely pleased with the bartending service. Not only did they make sure my wife and I were taken care of, they were super outgoing with our guests as well. No one had any issues getting drinks and the two ladies had great chemistry together to provide a fun atmosphere.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 03/23/2019

So accommodating!

The best! Great to work with, fun and very professional!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Lashay

Lashay B. · Married on 03/23/2019

Sweet peoole

Very accommodating to my guests. Always had a smile on their faces the entire time. Thank you for serving us with love and kindness!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2019

Book them!

I can't tell you how fun our bartenders were! They were even encouraging guests to use our photo booth as the actual photo booth attendant wasn't very interactive. They were a last minute addition to our vendor line up but were very accommodating. And endlessly funny. If I ever need a bartender again I will definitely be calling them again! All and all we all had a great time. Thanks for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Roberto G. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazingly Great!

Wow! Beck N Call Bartenders were amazing! Chris and Amanda did a phenomenal job at our Wedding 11/10/18, Chris kept constant communication prior to our big day! The shopping list she provided was very helpful and all of our guest really enjoyed them! Their presentation is very professional and overall just a great team, Chris and Amanda thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kisha W. · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome!!!

We booked Beck ‘N Call Bartenders about 2 weeks before our wedding. Although it was short notice, Chris did everything possible to make sure our experience was stress free! She provided a shopping list and was available for any questions I had throughout my shopping process. At the reception my guest were blown away by her personality and service. They were both professional, outgoing, and fun! And the drinks were yummy 😋 You will not be disappointed by choosing Beck N Call Bartender!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Angelina · Married on 09/22/2018

What an excellent job by Beck N Call Bartending! They went above and beyond and were a great hit with all of our guests. Chris gave us drinks at the beginning of dinner which was really sweet. Excellent service, delicious specialty drinks, excellent job well done!

Sent on 10/09/2018