BeautyMarkPro Reviews

9 | Aurora, IL

9 Reviews for BeautyMarkPro

Ashley L. · Married on 07/19/2020

My makeup was perfect!

Cara did an absolute amazing job! I loved my makeup so much, I didn’t want to take it off. I received several compliments and recommended her to multiple guests at my wedding shower. She was quick and achieved the look I wanted! Thanks again, Cara! :)

Sent on 07/20/2020

Elyse V. · Married on 08/03/2019

Maternity Photo shoot

Cara,
    Is a very talented makeup artist. She took what I wanted into consideration, she’s very clean, prompt and extremely professional.

Laura C. · Married on 01/10/2019

Couldn't Be Happier!!

BeautyMarkPro was absolutely the best choice for us! Very attentive, responsive, talented, great products and super fun! Perfect addition to our special day and we felt glowing inside and out after our services!!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie E. · Married on 11/10/2017

Beautiful experience

I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world after I was finished getting my makeup done. Cara listened to EXACTLY how I wanted my makeup and she did it perfectly! Not only did it look amazing but it also felt amazing! The products she used was so nice and it felt weightless on my skin! I could not have been happier with the results! She definitely helped my special day even more special! Thanks Cara!!!!

• Carie

Carie C. · Married on 11/10/2017

Cara was very professional and comforting so important on a day like this! I am very natural with my makeup style and I loved how it turned out,

Cara was great! I really enjoyed the whole experience! I will definitely use her again! She really knows what she is doing!

Amy N. · Married on 11/04/2017

Talented Makeup Artist.

Cara is an amazing makeup artist and person! Our wedding day was rainy, foggy and cold. The elements couldn’t stand in the way of me and my wedding party looking amazing throughout the day and night. Cara made sure to take all of the unforeseen elements into consideration for makeup. I felt beautiful and in retrospect I’m amazed how great my makeup held up from the first look to the last picture 10 hours later.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

Cara was so amazing. We couldn’t decide if we had wanted to get our make-up done or not, after seeing the pictures we knew we needed to let her take care of that part of our day. She was friendly and sweet, and able to accommodate us on a short schedule. My mother and I did a consultation with her in a little under an hour, we were sold! On the big day we did the full air brush make up with lashes and we all looked AMAZING. (Much better than we could have done on our own!) She brought everything to our hotel where we were getting ready, she was able to get myself, mother, mother in law, 5 bridesmaids and two little flower girls (gloss and blush only!) done in an amazingly short time! The make-up lasted all day and even looked great at the end of the night. It lasted through hugs, kisses and tears! I have pretty pale skin and I was thrilled that she was able to match my skin color flawlessly. If you’re thinking of getting your make up done for your wedding do it!! Thank you Cara!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Karen · Married on 11/27/2010

Cara did a wonderful job with makeup for myself and my bridal party. She was attentive to my preferences and did a flawless job.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Hailey K. · Married on 01/11/2020

Perfect amazing

It was so amazing!! And loved the service and crew were fantastic

Sent on 04/23/2021