BeautyKit Studio Reviews

7 | Denver, CO

7 Reviews for BeautyKit Studio

Kiera L. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing All Around

Jessie and her team did an amazing job. They were so welcoming and helpful during our session. I had to change our plans last minute when our wedding venue adjusted their COVID restrictions, and they were totally willing to accommodate the changes I needed to make. I would totally recommend BeautyKit Studio to anyone looking for hair and makeup for a special occasion.

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/23/2021

I felt more beautiful than ever on my wedding day!

After looking through reviews and websites, I landed on BeautyKit for hair and makeup for my big day! Jessie, the owner, was easy to work with when drawing up the contract and getting everything signed. I was thrilled with my hair trial, but unsure about my makeup, so she had me come in for another trial to make sure I would be happy with my look for the big day. On the day of the wedding, she was on time (even a little early!) and ready to go! She made me feel more beautiful than I’d ever felt, which was so perfect for the best day of my life. The makeup lasted all night (even through many tears and an obnoxious cake bite to the face), and my hair was stunning until I had to take the Bobbi pins out! If you’re looking for someone who wants to make you feel your best, look no further than Jessie and the BeautyKit team! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Claire L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Such incredible staff!!

I am so happy I went with BeautyKit! They were so flexible around my crazy work schedule to help me get in for my trial. They are all so kind and just fun to spend time with while they make you feel beautiful! They really spent time on the trial understanding the natural l look I wanted and listened to each bridesmaid as well. Everyone looked stunning and they ran ahead of schedule day of (talk about a stress relief!) My mom was hesitant for professional make up but even she was happy with it!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/30/2019

BeautyKit came through!

Wonderful to work with! My wedding day had unanticipated full forced winds which made for and exciting morning. The awesome crew from BeautyKit braved the weather and ensured a stress free morning as we got ready for the ceremony. Best part? Not only did make the morning as easy as possible they also made sure my look lasted throughout the entire day. The braid was gorgeous! Even as we ventured outside for photos, my hair and makeup looked fresh. Highly recommend this team! They are talented, fun, and dependable. You won’t be disappointed.

Photos - LD Photography

Sent on 12/27/2019

BeautyKit Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day! We loved working with you!! Congratulations again Christina!!
  • Courtney

Courtney K. · Married on 09/21/2019

Sister of the bride - stunning work!

I wish I could’ve better expressed in words how thankful I was for Jessie and Adelyn for helping me get ready for my sister’s big day. I don’t live in Denver so did not have time to do trial hair and makeup-up for my sister’s big day so I decided to “gamble” and just book something and hope it all turned out all right. My hair and make up turned out beautifully and stayed all night - I showed both of my girls pictures of what I wanted and they were able to achieve it but somehow make me look better than the pics? I honestly was stunned with how beautiful I looked when I put on my dress for the wedding. I asked Jessie for an up-do with lots of volume and a some curled pieces and she did an incredible job that stayed all night. It looked SO elegant but also achieved my goal of trying not to look too ‘bridal party’ and structured. I still wanted to keep it fun. After hair I went to Adelyn and showed her a picture of a smokey eye that I liked that wasn’t too much but was just enough that I thought it would photograph well and accentuate my eyes. She did exactly what I asked for and went above and beyond on me - I honestly thought she did the best make-up I have ever had done for an event. It was just so beautiful and sultry but still soft! I loved how it turned out and how naturally beautiful it made me look.

Adelyn also did my mom’s makeup and it looked incredible! Don’t wait to book with this studio - they are experts in their craft!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha W. · Married on 09/07/2019

My Experience was flawless

Beauty Kit Studio was fantastic! I 110% recommend. They traveled to us to do our hair and make up, with there being 9 of us girls who needed their services i was a bit worried on all of us getting done in time and these ladies got us done an hour earlier than we needed! Took so much stress off of me! Again they were great! Thank you ladies for kickin A** :)

Sent on 09/16/2019