Beauty Therapy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Leah C. Married on 10/10/2021

Hands down Incredible

Erica and Crystal styled us for my wedding and I just can’t say enough wonderful things about their work! They are true Masters of their crafts! I felt so beautiful and my Bride Tribe looked stunning too! Hire them I promise it is money well spent! My photo sneak peeks I’ve gotten so far are to die for!
  • Kaley
    Kaley S. Married on 05/15/2021

Wedding hair/makeup

Erica, Jo, and their team are amazing! They had handled hair and makeup for a wedding I was in as a bridesmaid a few years ago, and I knew then that I would use them for my own wedding. They did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding (as well as hair/makeup for my wedding party). They can achieve whatever look you want, which for me was a natural look but "as my best self." I don't think I've ever looked so good! They are easy to work with, great to talk to, all around awesome people and very accommodating. My wedding party loved them as well.
    Talia C. Married on 07/10/2020

The best!!!

Erica and Joleane are a dream. Not only do they do amazing work, but they are a true joy to be around. They have a calming and happy presence about them. They listen to you and encourage honest feedback to make sure you feel your absolute best and love the way you look. 10/10, please please hire them!!!
  • Aly
    Aly Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely ah mazing

Hair and make up we’re one of the top things I really wanted to look good on our big day and these ladies NAILED it.
    For my trail they were so receptive to any changes I wanted to make, making it exactly how I imagined: a glammed up version of myself. I didn’t want any crazy hair or over the top make up and they just made my dreams come true.
    I also had a blow out the day before because coming from desert heat to Ohio humidity, my hair was not being cooperative so having them come to me and put whatever products they needed for the day before helped a lot.
    They found our venue promptly and did such an amazing job (even with my very picky aunt god bless).
    My make up lasted ALL NIGHT. Through tears, sweating, hugs and kisses.
    My curls did fall but I expected that since it has a mind of its own. Regardless it still looked gorgeous!
  • Mariel
    Mariel Married on 09/01/2019

I wish they could do my hair and makeup all the time!

Erica and Joleane were amazing to work with! They did an incredible job on both hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother and I. They were fun to talk to and helped keep a relaxing atmosphere the whole time. Joleane even managed to calm my mom down when she was getting really stressed out about the whole day. I definitely wish I could have both of them do my hair and makeup all the time. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Beauty Therapy!
    Allison O. Married on 06/22/2019

The best ever

They were amazing. I couldn't have asked for more fun and talented people!
  • Julia
    Julia K. Married on 02/11/2019

Beauty Therapy is Amazing!

Erica and Jolene are extremely talented, kind, and timely. Highly recommend!
    Krissa R. Married on 12/21/2018

AMAZING experience with flawless makeup

I literally do not have enough good things to say about this team! Erica did my bridal makeup for my wedding, and Joleane and Erica tag-teamed my bridal party and my mom. My mom was very skeptical to get her makeup done, as she usually doesn’t wear makeup, but they did a phenomenal job. My mom loved them, and everyone looked stunning. They were easy to work with, kind, personable, and so so fun! They listened to what everyone wanted, and provided insight as to what works and what doesn’t. I love them, and can not recommend them highly enough!!
    Amy Married on 07/21/2018
    I hired Erica and Joleane for my wedding party's hair and makeup (bride, 3 bridesmaids, 1 groomsman, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother, and 1 step-mother). They were absolutely amazing from start to finish on the day of, as well as during the planning process and my hair and makeup trial. They traveled over an hour to my wedding location on 7/21/18, and even arrived early with coffee for me (that allowed for a stereotypical "the bride" Starbucks instagram photo!). They were both so professional, easy to work with, and just wonderful humans in general. They both worked seamlessly with my other vendors (I had quite a few!), and helped calm my nerves throughout the morning getting ready. They even made last minute changes to our makeup choices, given the questionable forecast, however all of the precautions we took ensured that it of course did NOT rain on my wedding day! 10/10 would recommend....you need to stop what you are doing right now and book them ASAP for your big day.
    Alainee Married on 06/22/2018
    I felt beautiful and confident walking down the aisle thanks to Beauty Therapy. I can not say enough how good they made me feel... My picture turned out beautiful thanks to their help. I received SO MANY compliments about how gorgeous my hair and makeup was. They are well worth the price... Remember, you will have these photos forever, and you want to feel like a celebrity on your big day. Erica is great with communication. You will have a trial in which you will sit down and figure out your vision for your look. They take the time to do your hair and makeup beforehand so you will get exactly what you want on your special day. They are very experienced, kind, and professional. They helped me fix my eyebrow shape and recommended a stylist to fix my color and cut from a previous mishap with a different unrelated stylist. Their work speaks for itself; look them up on Instagram or Facebook! I cried and my makeup didn't even move... My hair stayed nice all night.
    Rachael Married on 09/09/2017
    We're an unconventional group & my wedding was a costume party. They weren't phased at all! We had a great time & everyone looked, & more importantly, felt amazing!
    Emily Married on 11/19/2016
    I cannot express how amazing these ladies were on my wedding day. Not only did they make my bridesmaids and I FEEL and LOOK fabulous, but they also helped to keep me calm before I walked down the isle which was very much appreciated. Special shout out to Erica for doing everything in her power to make my day special. She kept us laughing while we were getting ready, made sure I was hydrated the day of the wedding, had tons of helpful advise, helped me to not have a panic attack before walking down the isle, and made me feel beautiful. She's amazing. Also one more special shout out crystal and Joleane for making our hair look amazing. Especially joleane who showed up with crutches and a newly sprained ankle, you're amazing. Everybody should book this place for their wedding, you will not regret it.
    Gabrielle Married on 11/12/2016
    Erica is a master at what she does! I am so happy we booked her and her team!! We used Beauty Therapy for hair and makeup services for our wedding. We had 12 people to get done before noon and the BT team made it work! My makeup stayed on all night, and my hair never fell. I was extremely happy with everything!! This team is amazing, I would recommend them to anyone!
    Rachel Married on 11/28/2015
    Erica and Jolene were invaluable during my wedding day! They set a fun atmosphere for us and made sure everyone not only looked beautiful, but felt beautiful as well! I would HIGHLY recommend using them! I am not a big make-up girl and so it scared me to spend that much on something I usually just do myself, but it was SO WORTH IT!
  • User2225919 2+ years ago
    Some of the best money I spent!! I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else, and I am a MAC Cosmetics, Dior, and NARS snob!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and the time leading up to, the girls reminded me to hydrate and rest -- they care so much about your big day being as perfect as you want it to be!! My trial lasted almost 3 hours -- it meant so much to me that I wasn't rushed, I was reassured, and listened to. They even took professional photos to remember the exact look I liked of my makeup and hair.

Also, they were early (despite the torrential downpour of rain) AND the night before we had a major change in where we were getting ready. I was freaking out that they wouldn't get my email until too late, but they responded immediately. They are truly on their game in every way possible -- latest trends, quality, and performance. Not to mention, they are super awesome gals who I now consider friends :) Beauty Therapy, thank you, you are the best!!!!
    Jennifer A. Married on 05/24/2015
    Erica and Jolene did my hair and makeup and all I can say is...WOW!!!!!!!!! Everything looked perfect the entire wedding and reception for myself.
    Mallory Married on 05/09/2015
    I loved working with Erica & Jolene, and so did everyone in my family/bridal party! They are very skilled at what they do. I prefer a natural look for makeup and have hardly ever been happy with professional makeup, but I LOVED what Erica did! She did my makeup so perfectly & beautifully for my wedding day and I still looked like myself. Jolene was wonderful also. My hair was perfect!! Erica & Jolene are also very friendly and flexible, and we loved working with them. Thanks again!
    Jessica Married on 10/04/2014
    If you are reading this review and have just started to plan your wedding, schedule a consultation with Beauty Therapy ASAP! The ladies of Beauty Therapy are AMAZING!Their work is absolutely flawless and the ladies themselves are a delight to work with. I am someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup or take the time to style my hair on a day-to-day basis (I work in a lab, so it's ponytails and some basic mascara for me), and I wasn't sure exactly what kind of look I wanted yet for my wedding day. Erica and Joleane took the time to get to know me at the consultation and we talked through some options and then they styled me and I was in shock when I looked in the mirror - I couldn't believe how awesome I looked! I booked Beauty Therapy for my wedding hair and makeup right then and there - I was so impressed with their work, plus they even gave me some ideas/vendors to call for other stages of the wedding planning process since I was behind in some of my planning (I ended up booking my photographer this way!). My wedding day was so much fun, and having Erica and Joleane be a part of it was such a blessing! I had 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers get styled (plus me) and we ended up all being ready ahead of schedule :) Plus Erica and Joleane made the getting ready time relaxing and fun...they even managed to keep my mom calm and happy! (and me once my nervous jitters started as the ceremony got closer). Another bonus - my hair and makeup looked EXACTLY the same from the time they finished styling me to the end of the reception, no joke! And I bawled like a baby during the ceremony too - makeup still looked flawless! If you haven't considered hair and makeup services for your wedding yet, do yourself a favor call the ladies of Beauty Therapy right now - seriously. You (and your wedding party etc) will look stunning for the ceremony/photos/reception and you will just love working with the Beauty Therapy team! I can't imagine my wedding day without them! :)
    Bria Married on 09/27/2014
    They were wonderful, I was very nervous and they eased my nervous by both listening to what I wanted and taking me through every step of what they were doing. I really felt respected and involved in the process.
    Stephanie Married on 09/13/2014
    Erica and Joleane were amazing!!!! They were fun and professional as they did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They listened to my every bride wish and made me feel so special!! They also did my mothers and 7 bridesmaids hair and makeup. Everyone looked stunning and were all customized to each girls personality. Everyone was more than happy with their hair and makeup. I only wish that they could do my hair and makeup everyday!!! xo
    Kelley Married on 09/06/2014
    Very professional, accommodating, understanding and reliable. Erica took time to listen to my requests and "tweeked" them perfectly!
    Dana Married on 08/23/2014
    Erica and Joleane from Beauty Therapy were amazing for my wedding. I knew immediately at my consultation that they were 100% meant to be my stylists for my hair and make up. I originally was only going to have my make up done but after the run threw, I was obsessed with what magic they could work. They are such sweet and kind women that they make you feel so comfortable throughout the entire wedding process. Erica was great in helping me find skin care products that would make my skin perfect for my big day. Not only did they make my bridesmaids and myself gorgeous for my wedding, they also helped me find a last minute photographer since mine canceled last minute. Since Beauty Therapy has so many professional contacts in the wedding world, they were able to find me a photographer within an hour of mine canceling the day of my wedding. Beauty therapy was so amazing that my one of my bridesmaids booked them for her wedding next year as well. My wedding day was perfect with many thanks to Beauty Therapy, I don't think they know how much I truly appreciate them.
    Jessica Married on 06/07/2014
    Beauty Therapy did an amazing job! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids looked amazing! Beauty Therapy will come to you for your beauty needs which is very convenient. Thank you for making my wedding day extra special. You're the best!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/23/2014
    I can not say enough positive things about Erica and Joleane. I looked so good on the day of my wedding that I was so upset to have to take my hair and makeup off!! They made the day so much easier by coming to my venue. Only 1 of my girls was going to get their makeup done, but once they saw Erica's work every single bridesmaid got it done...and even one who wasn't in the wedding!! They are brilliant with their talent, provide excellence and are FUN!! If you don't use them you for your special day will regret it!
    Terrah Married on 05/10/2014
    I can't say enough good things about Erica and Joleane!! They made you feel relaxed and stress free. Their artistry is amazing. Everyone looked and felt gorgeous!! They listened to to my daughter's ideas and helped her achieve her vision. Much love, gratitude and thanks to these two amazing women!