Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup Reviews

89 | Las Vegas, NV

89 Reviews for Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup

Lauren Biggs 路 Getting married on 03/09/2021

The best experience for hair and makeup!

We booked for my birthday for hair and makeup. There were 5 of us and all of us very different. I can not believe that every one of us were so happy with how we looked. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Miller 路 Getting married on 11/11/2020

Amazing hair and makeup

Savannah and Andrea were so kind, showed up on time and did their magic. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Tammy for your review. We will make sure to let Savannah and Andrea know how happy you were with their hair and makeup services.

Emma Salaman 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing hair and make up artist

I have never had my make up professionally done before and it was a surprise gift from the bride to be ...Ashley was fab and made me feel at ease, she did exactly what I asked for and it was not over done as I was anxious I would not like it . My hair was beautifully done and I felt amazing all the guests were complementing how nice it looked so thank you so much I would highly recommend you 馃槉

Sent on 10/15/2019

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hello Emma, thank you so much for your review. We will make sure to let Ashley know how happy your were with your hair and makeup services. We wish you the best!
  • Cari

Cari 路 Married on 09/25/2019

Beauty Studio, Inc.

Ashley did a PHENOMENAL job on my hair and makeup! She was so helpful with my hair extensions, gave me feedback and suggestions, and overall provided a really great look with airbrushed makeup. I鈥檝e never had my makeup professionally done and this was a great first experience. We eloped to Vegas (getting married in like an hour lol) and I couldn鈥檛 have asked for better service. I am also getting photography done by the studio after our ceremony. Price below reflects airbrush makeup, extension application, braided/curled hair and one hour of photography.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Joyce 路 Married on 06/07/2019

Everyone loved it!

Beauty Studio Inc. was FABULOUS to work with! My hair and makeup looked amazing the whole night of my wedding. I wanted my hair to look soft, but stay in place and my makeup to look natural, but still glamorous. Ashley and her team nailed it. My mom, bridesmaids, mother-in-law and grandma all got their hair and makeup done and everyone looked beautiful. My grandma had never had her hair and makeup done before (and I think she loved it the most! They made her feel comfortable and chic!) I love that they traveled to our house. They were super efficient and made everything run smoothly. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Debbie Cooper 路 Married on 05/10/2019

I looked better then I could have dreamed!

My experience was amazing! Highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for hair and makeup for their wedding! I was so stressed about my hair and makeup and afraid I would just hate it! My artist was on time and reassured me 100 times. When she was done I looked better then I could have dreamed!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Sheila 路 Married on 04/18/2019

Superior Service

Jonathan....I would truly like to thank you for services. You did a wonderful job with keeping me as natural and flawless 鉂わ笍. My wedding day was amazing! Soo many compliments from many on your professional work. At the end of the day, I really hated to remove the makeup 馃檪 but just wanted to let you know that you are truly the BOMB!!!!! Thanks Jonathan. SLundy

Sent on 04/23/2019

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Sheila for trusting Beauty Studio Inc. with your makeup services. We will make sure to let Jonathan know how happy you were! We wish you the best!
  • I

Isabella Espinoza 路 Married on 03/05/2019

My Wedding Hair and Makeup

I had a mobile beauty service done by this company. They were so professional and my hair and makeup beautiful

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Glam Squad!

Beauty Studio Inc did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They made me feel beautiful on the MOST important day of my life so far! They also made my bridesmaids, moms, and aunts look beautiful too. They were so professional and handled 9 women in just a couple of hours. I would definitely hire them again if ever I need a glam squad!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jessica Homes 路 Married on 10/02/2018

It was an Amazing experience! Highly recommended!

I used Beauty Studio for my bachelorette party and they were so amazing! They traveled to me on the strip! We all got ready in our room. They were amazing and fast. We all looked amazing. I will use this company everytime I鈥檓 in Las Vegas!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • W

Wendy Wayen 路 Married on 09/25/2018

Best beauty team I have ever had. :)

I had my hair and makeup done for my 30th birthday! This was the best trip to Vegas I have ever had. I looked great the whole time thanks to my beauty team!

Sent on 10/27/2018

DENISE 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Had my hair and air brush makeup done for my wedding day onsite, being a more mature bride, the makeup was done perfectly for me, a little problem with the hair style I wanted my hair was a little too short but Marissa worked around it.
    She was on time and finished exactly on schedule.
    Very happy with the end result

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 07/29/2018

Wonderful company! The artist they sent to me was so amazing she did a great job on my hair and makeup! It lasted all night and the next morning I just touched up a little and went to the pool looking hot! Worth every penny! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your review. We are so happy we were able to be a part of your special day. :)

Sarah 路 Married on 06/24/2018

Great value and amazing service. Tyler did great job and listened to what I wanted. Thank you for such great experience and great value.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your review. We will make sure to let Tyler know, how happy you were with his services. :)

Katie Winter 路 Married on 06/19/2018

Wonderful company and great staff

Beauty Studio Inc did my hair and makeup for a vow renewal! They did a wonderful job and listened to all my concerns! Everyone in need for hair and makeup service needs to use this company! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Maddie 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Thank you beauty studio! I had the best experience! My hair and makeup looked perfect! This is the best company!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 06/04/2018

I scheduled a last minute (early morning) appointment to get my hair done the day of my wedding and due to a technical issue on my side was not able to confirm that there would be two of us rather than just the one. They were so easy to schedule and even with the issues on my side were able to accommodate both of us with only a few minute delay at the completion time.

Brianna was extremely professional and easy to work with. She asked what each of us was looking for and got our input prior to beginning to work on either of our hair. I would gladly work with both her and this company again in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jennifer. We will make sure to let Brianna know how happy you were with her services. :)

patricia 路 Married on 05/26/2018

WONDERFUL! I planned my wedding from across the country so I didn't have time for a trial run but no need! I hired Beauty Studio Inc to do hair for 4 bridesmaids, and me, the bride. As well as makeup for all 5 of us and my mother. Everyone loved their hair and makeup! I am very laid back and was on the fence between getting an up-do and half up/half down. And WHILE I WAS ON THE STYLIST'S CHAIR I decided I wanted an up do. I showed her 2-3 pictures and she worked her magic and gave me a gorgeous up do that stayed tight all night! That's a lot to say, with my crazy thick and unruly hair. Truly a magician! My friends, all out of town, had worked with other hair and makeup stylists in the past and they were in awe about how quickly and efficiently these stylists worked. It took 3.5-4 hours total and we were all thrilled! The 3 stylists traveled to my location, which was close to the wedding venue, and we could not be happier with their service. We will definitely recommend them to locals we know in Vegas and anyone who needs special event hair and makeup in Vegas. Excellent, thanks again!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia for your kind review and for trusting us on your special day! We wish you all the best! :)

Asha 路 Married on 05/16/2018

The owner is very professional and she will make sure your 100% certified.Totally recommend Beauty Studio Inc.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Mary 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I鈥檝e never had my hair and makeup professional done before but I wanted to look my best for my soon to be husband. When my artist arrived 10 minutes early I was kinda freaking out because I wasn鈥檛 sure what would look best on me. My artist reassured me that I would look beautiful and she won鈥檛 leave until I was happy. She went to work and about an hour and a half later I looked better then I looked in my 20s! She was a miracle worker! Everyone all night kept telling me how great I looked. I kinda felt like a celebrity for a day! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Vivian 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Prior to the wedding day, I had a hair and makeup trial with Ashley. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm fairly particular person. I like things to look and be done in a certain way. Ashley was so so patient during my trial to fine-tune the wedding day hair and makeup look. Beauty Studio was an absolute pleasure to work with. They are incredibly responsive and super flexible and accommodating. I was expecting to spend hours on the day of in hair and makeup, but Beauty Studio provided multiple makeup artists/stylists to ensure that we were able to get myself and the girls done in about 2-2.5 hours. The entire process was incredibly stress-free, which I definitely valued on the wedding day. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautifully. I would absolutely recommend Beauty Studio!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Hayley 路 Married on 04/03/2018

Both mine and my bridesmaids hair were perfect, My bridesmaid commented that her hair has never been done so good, I opted for the airbrush makeup and it was flawless, I advised a rough idea of what I would like for my hair and makeup and this was done to perfection. I honestly couldn鈥檛 have been happier. I can鈥檛 remember the ladies name, however she was lovely and really eased my pre-wedding nerves. If in Vegas again I would definitely use your services again.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 03/21/2018

This was the least stressful part of our entire wedding experience. The convenience of having my artist come to my hotel room made a world of difference in my day. I was a little bit behind schedule, and I would have definitely been late if I had to go somewhere for this appointment. But she arrived right on time to my room, and assured me that I had time to get myself back on track while she got set up. By the time she was ready, so was I, and the frazzled feeling melted away,

My artist Savannah understood my vision exactly, and she delivered everything I wanted. She promised the curls and volume would last all night, and she was completely right! I felt like the most beautiful version of myself.

She was professional and kind through the whole experience, and I felt very comfortable with her. I can not speak highly enough of her, and my experience with this company. I'll definitely be using them again for nights out on the town when we return to visit Vegas for our anniversaries.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Ray 路 Married on 12/04/2017

Cannot praise these folks enough. On time, on site, accommodating, chatty, personable and approachable. Bride and artist chatted like old friends as the work was being done. Bride was relaxed throughout, and thrilled with both the hair and make-up. Even my (groom) mother had a little touch up done (for surprise vow renewal she STILL didn't know about) and she was thrilled as well. She expressed repeatedly, how the artist was able to "just this then that, so little and so easily made such a huge difference. She loved it. 2 happy women, made groom's day much easier!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Megyn 路 Married on 11/12/2017

Katie was amazing. She was on time (a little early even), professional and talented! She was very easy to communicate with and managed to pull off exactly what had envisioned despite the somewhat non-traditional look i was going for.
    Would recommend to anyone, bride or otherwise, who wants to look absolutely fabulous for any occasion!

Sent on 11/16/2017