Beauty on Location Studio Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

143 Beauty on Location Studio Reviews

Jill Sparks · Married on 10/22/2018

Great Experience with Beauty on Location

Liz did an amazing job on my Hair and makeup on my Wedding Day! I didn't do a trial, and she did a great job replicating the photos I had. My hair and makeup stayed in place all night and I loved the look in my photos. My Bridesmaids were very pleased with Liz's stylist as well! Thanks again BOLS!

Beauty on Location Studio 1
    Beauty on Location Studio 2

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm so pleased with BOL's services. I had Raquel do both my hair and makeup for the day of my elopement. It was stressful trying to find someone as I live out of state but when I found BOL I knew they would do a great job. Raquel had no problem showing up very early in the morning since we were doing a sunrise hike. She listened to what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier.

Paula Hahne · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfection

Liz is such a sweetheart and so talented! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Denver area. She kept us right on schedule on the wedding day and everyone's hair looked perfect!

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

Can’t say enough about Liz and her team! Their talent is only matched by their sweetness! They did gorgeous hair and makeup for me, my daughter and her 8 bridesmaids that enhanced everyone’s natural beauty without that heavy, caked-on look! Love these ladies!

MARLENE · Married on 08/11/2018

Liz and her team of artists are magicians! Liz, Pauline, Cristella and Raquel recently did the hair and makeup for my daughters wedding in Beaver Creek. They were timely, efficient, engaging and most important catered to the individual needs of the bridesmaids and family members. We all felt so beautiful! Personally, as the mother of the bride, I felt confident in the way that I looked for the wedding day. This was validated by the compliments I received and the pictures that I saw. I highly recommend Beauty on Location!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

It was great working with Pauline from BOL. She was great with the trial and doing my hair and my bridal party's hair for the day of the wedding. I would use them again if I were to do it over again and I will definitely be using their sister store, L Style Bar, for special occasions in the future!

Beauty on Location Studio 3
    Beauty on Location Studio 4

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

Liz was fabulous!!! Everyone's hair looked beautiful!

Beauty on Location Studio 5
    Beauty on Location Studio 6
    Beauty on Location Studio 7
    Beauty on Location Studio 8

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

I cannot say enough about the amazing work of Liz and Beauty on Location! As a very self conscious bride, looking my best on my wedding day caused me so much anxiety. That all went away after my trial run and on my wedding day I knew I would look amazing. Liz and her team made me feel and look the prettiest I’ve ever been and I had so much confidence! I still can’t get over how she hid my imperfections and highlighted my best features! They also dolled up my grandma and made her feel so special and that alone was worth every penny! If you are reading this BOOK THEM NOW! You won’t regret it!

Maria · Married on 04/14/2018

Linda and her assistant Elena did a beautiful hair and makeup job on myself and my bridesmaids! They came on location at our hotel in Gilroy and set up in our large hotel room that we had reserved for bridal prep. I got a lot of compliments from the guests, and also from my bridesmaids who said Linda and Elena were clearly experts at their craft and very professional. I didn't opt to do a dry-run, but Linda was able to create exactly what I wanted from a few pinterest pictures I sent to her. Everyone loved how their hair and makeup turned out, and we couldn't be happier with the results!

(hair and makeup for bride + 4 bridesmaids; Linda and Elena came on location to our hotel in Gilroy, CA)

kirstie · Married on 03/04/2018

Beauty on Location is the best! I had a destination wedding this March and I took forever choosing someone to trust to do my wedding hair and makeup. This is one of the most important decisions a bride can make . I can say I made the perfect decision! My hair and makeup went beyond my expectations and my girls looked so beautiful. The stylists were so kind and would try their best to give you exactly what you want. I would recommend Beauty on Location to anyone who asked.

Beauty on Location Studio 9
    Beauty on Location Studio 10
    Beauty on Location Studio 11

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

I had Valerie do my hair and make-up for my Engagement Photo Shoot. She was absolutely amazing. Not only did she make the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable, I felt gorgeous and confident going into my photos. Valerie truly takes time to get to know you so that she matches your look to who you are. She has truly mastered her craft. You will not regret working with Valerie and Liz for any part of your wedding process.

• Y

Ying · Married on 05/28/2017

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Liz and her assistant were great!! I had four bridesmaids and we all loved our looks! She is very nice and willing to accomplish all your needs!

Kristin · Married on 05/27/2017

Liz and her team were the BEST. From my pre-wedding trial run to the day of. They did my bridesmaids, my groom (which I recommend for future couples - just a light touch up goes a long way), me, and even fixed the makeup of my mom and officiant (which the other company that they had used had really done a poor job with). Very professional and listened to my bridesmaids and my desires and delivered on point. Very impressed and I feel reasonably priced for the quality that is delivered. Would use them again for sure!

Sofi · Married on 05/27/2017

Had a great experience with them! They made my spacial day even more special. I would definitely recommend hiring them for any event.

Roxana · Married on 05/06/2017

I had a short time to plan my wedding in Denver and did not do a trial run since I was coming from New York. Seeing Liz's hair creations on the internet, I had absolutely no concerns that she would do an amazing job! She was super flexible, helpful and so easy to work with. She and her partner came over to the house to do our hair and make-up and the results were fabulous!!! My mother, who is super particular and usually ends up redoing her own hair and make-up after getting it done, did not change a single thing! My sister loved her and my hair so much that she contacted Liz to do her hair and make-up for her wedding that took place a few months later. Liz is amazing and so sweet, I would definitely recommend Beauty on Location by Liz in a heartbeat!!

April · Married on 04/29/2017

I was married in April 2017 and had the pleasure of working with Liz (and her staff) for several events leading up to our wedding and the wedding itself. I used Beauty on Location's sister studio, L Style Bar, for hair and makeup for our engagement photos (Liz fit me in last minute and early on a Sunday morning due to a rain-induced schedule change for our photos!), as well as hair and makeup for my mom and I the morning of my bridal shower. I had several hair and makeup trials with Liz due to my hair not behaving, her work at the trials was flawless! Liz was always very attentive to my calls, emails, and texts and was generous with her time during my trials. I loved how I looked in our engagement photos and my mom and I felt so beautiful at my shower. Liz, with Beauty on Location, came to my suite at the Halcyon the morning of our wedding and made me feel gorgeous. Her staff did my mom's hair and makeup and it was flawless as well. My hair and makeup held all night, even through some snowy spring outdoor photos. Liz is a kind soul and fun to be around. Thank you for everything!

Meg · Married on 02/18/2017

Liz is just the best. She does beautiful work. Kind and approachable - Liz is completely open to her client's input and will happily rework what she has done (which is already beautiful) to ensure you feel absolutely gorgeous. :)

Sara · Married on 01/28/2017

Liz (owner of Beauty on Location Studio) is beyond wonderful, helpful, and professional. She was always responsive and easy to get along with. We had 13 people needing services (both hair and makeup) and she was able to get many people to cover it all, with ease. Everything went absolutely flawless. Everyone looked beautiful. It was just so incredibly easy to work with her and I had no issues whatsoever. On top of that, Liz did my hair and makeup and I cannot tell you how pleased I was! It was beautiful, perfect, and everything I wanted. I didn't have to ask to change a single thing. She also brought me a variety of hair pins to purchase on that day, which is above and beyond. So nice to have a company that was so easy to work with and took care of everything. I couldn't imagine using anyone else. Highly highly recommended.

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

I Would HIGHLY recommend! Liz is a great listener, professional, and is incredible at what she does! I could not have been happier with my hair on my wedding day!

Jenifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I was beyond excited to be able to book with Beauty on Location for my wedding day! During the trial and first meeting Valerie, we hit it off right away! She's absolutely amazing and so fun and relaxing to work with! During the trial, I loved what she did, I was so excited for the day to come! I had last minute concerns on the day of and wanted to go a little lighter on the makeup and she had no problem with it, and it was stunning. They got my bridesmaids all ready and my mother as well, then me. Everyone looked so gorgeous. I love that they come to you on your day, it's one less thing to worry about - they had everything timed perfectly, there was no rushing around and it was just perfect! Highly recommended to anyone looking for hair and/or makeup! Thank you Valerie, for everything!! You're so wonderful!

jennifer · Married on 09/04/2016

Most people don't want to take off their dress after their wedding day, I didn't want to take my makeup off and brush my hair! Liz and Natalie did an AMAZING job. They traveled to Vail, CO and were so patient and efficient with the four in my bridal party. I provided just two inspiration photos and they did their magic. The trial was also top notch at Liz's home. I would definitely recommend and use again for hair and makeup artists.

Jessie · Married on 08/06/2016

Beauty on Location was awesome! From the beginning, Stephanie and Liz were both so professional and always willing to answer my questions. They were so flexible with changes made throughout the process and partnered me with the most amazing gal Valerie. The staff during the day of was amazing, everyone was on time and my hair and make up (as well as my bridesmaids) turned out perfectly. I highly recommend Beauty on Location, you will not regret it!

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2016

I was so thankful I found this company. They were able to accommodate my bridesmaids, myself and MOG & MOB and be able to come to the venue instead of us going to them for a reasonable price. Liana does GREAT bridal make-up and she is so sweet and makes you feel beautiful and special.

Liz is a the owner of the company and she is great. There was a small problem I had with communicating with the initial stylist assigned to me. She offered to do my hair herself and was absolutely understanding, professional and provided great customer service. I didn't end up getting my hair done by them but all my bridesmaid and mothers did-Their hair and make-up was gorgeous and perfectly complimented the features as well as the theme and feel of my wedding.

I was really happy with Beauty On Location. I HIGHLY recommend Liana so be sure to request her specifically.

Megan · Married on 09/25/2015

Liz and her team did a wonderful job with my entire wedding party, mother of the bride and mother of the groom the day of. It was so nice to have them come to us in our hotel room so we could get ready without having to travel. Her team is so wonderful to work with - super professional, but a lot of fun to have around. Everyone looked flawless and our hair and makeup lasted through a LOT of dancing. My stylist, Kim, was wonderful and made me look natural, but like a better version of myself. I would highly recommend Beauty on Location by Liz.