Beauty on Location Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ashley G. Married on 05/02/2022

Great hair/makeup!

Valerie and Jessica were AMAZING!!! Everyone looked so great and they were not only easy to work with, but they were able to squeeze in some last minute additions without hassle. They were also SOOO easy to get along with and fun to hang out with, which is definitely a plus and important!
    Natalie K. Married on 04/15/2022

Fantastic!

Rachelle came last minute to do my hair and make up and I was very happy with what she did! She was so nice, and checked with everything to make sure she got it all right for what I was wanting. She was right on time and finished by the time I needed to be done. Extremely happy with everything, and will definitely use them again!
  • Dina
    Dina S. Married on 08/12/2021

Brooke Saved My Wedding!

Beauty On Location was a godsend. At the last minute (literally the week of my wedding), I needed to find a new makeup artist. Luckily I was having a weekday wedding and not a large bridal party, but I was still skeptical I would be able to find anything that quickly.

Brooke Jones was our makeup artist. She was professional, fun, respectful, and did beautiful work. I am not a big makeup person, so I struggled to communicate what I wanted, but she completely understood after I showed her just a few photos. She helped me make decisions by giving her input and explaining how things would look different. I am so happy with the way my look turned out and I felt like a million bucks!
  • EmmaSchlager
    Emma S. Married on 07/23/2021

100% satisfied with hair and makeup services from BOL

I have to say, I had such an amazing experience with Beauty on Location for my HMUA!! I had Adriana as my personal stylist and she was AMAZING! We had two separate trials at the salon downtown (which by the way were a breeze to schedule, shout out to Vanessa!).
    Adriana was patient with me throughout the entire process and ultimately she did the most perfect hair and makeup for me. Seriously, she nailed it. I felt so beautiful and even with some tears during the ceremony, I still looked absolutely gorgeous at the end of the night! We also had Destiny and Lena come to our house on the day to do hair and makeup for the bridal party and our mothers. Everyone absolutely LOVED their hair and makeup which was such a relief!! And really, everyone looked so beautiful!
    In the end, I am very satisfied with the HMU services from BOL on my wedding day! THANK YOU BOL Team!
    - Emma F :)
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 07/02/2021

Looked and felt great!

Raquel came to the location we were getting ready at for our wedding and did a fabulous job for myself, my sister in law, my sister, mother in law and mother. We stayed on time, she was a pleasure to talk to and made everyone feel comfortable. Everyone looked fantastic when she was done and felt great. I got compliments on my eye makeup all night long! She even let my husband borrow some of her product for his hair before we left! I'll be sure to come back and share photos when I get them!
  • Alex
    Alex F. Married on 06/01/2021

So happy with BOLS!

I am so thrilled with my experience hiring Beauty On Location Studio for my wedding hair and makeup! Liz gave me exactly what I wanted, listened to me and offered so many helpful suggestions and ideas. I loved how I looked on my wedding day and in my photos! She also gave me recommendations for other beauty services in Denver that I was interested in for my wedding day. Liz and her partner were so professional, and also really sweet and fun to hang out with for a few hours.
    Monica G. Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing team

I can’t thank the Beauty on Location team enough for their AMAZING talent! They made me and my bridal party look beyond BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day. They were punctual, attentive, flexible, efficient, patient, and fun! They loved what they do and it shows! They are extremely gifted with hair and make up! It felt like they were part of the bridal party getting ready with us that day. I couldn’t be happier with how they made me and my bridal party look stunning! Would definitely recommend!
    Megan M. Married on 06/27/2020

Easy, Breazy, Beautiful

Stephanie was amazing! She understood exactly what I wanted and made me feel so at ease on my wedding day. My wedding party was also very happy and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 02/10/2020

I felt like a princess!

Wow!! I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out for my mountain top elopement, and I'm seriously impressed at how fast she worked. So happy with how everything turned out!
    Kacey Married on 09/12/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Valerie was wonderful to work with! She was so fun and personable. She did an amazing job on both my trial and the day of the wedding. My mother and the mother of the bride were stunning! And my bridesmaids looked beautiful. I couldn’t be happier.
  • Christina
    Christina G. Married on 09/01/2019

Would give 10 stars if I could!

Liz Gonzalez, owner of Beauty on Location studio, did such a fabulous trial for me and my girls on my wedding day 9/1/2019. Liz was a joy to work with. Her calm demeanor and sweet style were a perfect presence on my wedding day. She takes her craft seriously, but is so skilled, talented, and gifted with hair & makeup! I felt at ease with her during my trial, and she made some changes for my wedding day based on feedback on how my makeup felt for the rest of the day after my trial. Makeup & hair were beautiful! But mostly Liz is just amazing and you should hire her and her team for your wedding in Colorado!
    Amy L. Married on 08/16/2019

10/10 Would recommend!

Valerie was absolutely wonderful! She was very responsive to my many questions, and my mom and I had a blast at our hair trials with her. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time, very calm, and even got us all done ahead of schedule - and we all looked fantastic!! She is definitely someone you want to be around on your wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Valerie and Beauty on Location to everyone!
    Elizabeth O. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone for bridal and/or bridesmaid hair and makeup.

The service was absolutely wonderful. They did my bridesmaids’ and my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were so patient and helpful, despite me changing my mind and having Logan redo my makeup. They made us feel so confident, did things exactly as we asked, and were very fun to work with!
  • Devon
    Devon K. Married on 07/14/2019

A must for your wedding day!

Absolutely amazing. She made every single person feel beautiful, including my MIL who NEVER gets her hair done. I cannot speak highly enough. She was not only such a calming presence but so kind and really felt like one of my girlfriends getting ready with me that day. 10/10 !
    Jenn Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing wedding makeup!

We hired Liz and her Beauty on Location team for hair and makeup services for my wedding. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't able to do a makeup trial with Liz before my wedding (planning long-distance), and I didn't want a heavy makeup look -- but Liz did an absolutely amazing job! She listened to what I was wanting and made it a reality. I felt like I looked like myself on my wedding day, but just a best version of myself. She attained that balance of making me look like I had makeup on, but still looking like myself. Liz was also a pleasure to work with and took the time to talk with me via phone before my wedding, since we weren't able to meet in person. I would highly recommend Liz and her team!
    Jill S. Married on 10/22/2018

Great Experience with Beauty on Location

Liz did an amazing job on my Hair and makeup on my Wedding Day! I didn't do a trial, and she did a great job replicating the photos I had. My hair and makeup stayed in place all night and I loved the look in my photos. My Bridesmaids were very pleased with Liz's stylist as well! Thanks again BOLS!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/06/2018
    I'm so pleased with BOL's services. I had Raquel do both my hair and makeup for the day of my elopement. It was stressful trying to find someone as I live out of state but when I found BOL I knew they would do a great job. Raquel had no problem showing up very early in the morning since we were doing a sunrise hike. She listened to what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier.
    Paula H. Married on 10/05/2018

Perfection

Liz is such a sweetheart and so talented! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Denver area. She kept us right on schedule on the wedding day and everyone's hair looked perfect!
    Robin Married on 09/01/2018
    Can’t say enough about Liz and her team! Their talent is only matched by their sweetness! They did gorgeous hair and makeup for me, my daughter and her 8 bridesmaids that enhanced everyone’s natural beauty without that heavy, caked-on look! Love these ladies!
    Marlene Married on 08/11/2018
    Liz and her team of artists are magicians! Liz, Pauline, Cristella and Raquel recently did the hair and makeup for my daughters wedding in Beaver Creek. They were timely, efficient, engaging and most important catered to the individual needs of the bridesmaids and family members. We all felt so beautiful! Personally, as the mother of the bride, I felt confident in the way that I looked for the wedding day. This was validated by the compliments I received and the pictures that I saw. I highly recommend Beauty on Location!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 06/23/2018
    It was great working with Pauline from BOL. She was great with the trial and doing my hair and my bridal party's hair for the day of the wedding. I would use them again if I were to do it over again and I will definitely be using their sister store, L Style Bar, for special occasions in the future!
    Alexandra Married on 06/09/2018
    Liz was fabulous!!! Everyone's hair looked beautiful!
    Andrea Married on 06/01/2018
    I cannot say enough about the amazing work of Liz and Beauty on Location! As a very self conscious bride, looking my best on my wedding day caused me so much anxiety. That all went away after my trial run and on my wedding day I knew I would look amazing. Liz and her team made me feel and look the prettiest I’ve ever been and I had so much confidence! I still can’t get over how she hid my imperfections and highlighted my best features! They also dolled up my grandma and made her feel so special and that alone was worth every penny! If you are reading this BOOK THEM NOW! You won’t regret it!
    Maria Married on 04/14/2018
    Linda and her assistant Elena did a beautiful hair and makeup job on myself and my bridesmaids! They came on location at our hotel in Gilroy and set up in our large hotel room that we had reserved for bridal prep. I got a lot of compliments from the guests, and also from my bridesmaids who said Linda and Elena were clearly experts at their craft and very professional. I didn't opt to do a dry-run, but Linda was able to create exactly what I wanted from a few pinterest pictures I sent to her. Everyone loved how their hair and makeup turned out, and we couldn't be happier with the results!

(hair and makeup for bride + 4 bridesmaids; Linda and Elena came on location to our hotel in Gilroy, CA)
    Kirstie Married on 03/04/2018
    Beauty on Location is the best! I had a destination wedding this March and I took forever choosing someone to trust to do my wedding hair and makeup. This is one of the most important decisions a bride can make . I can say I made the perfect decision! My hair and makeup went beyond my expectations and my girls looked so beautiful. The stylists were so kind and would try their best to give you exactly what you want. I would recommend Beauty on Location to anyone who asked.