Beauty on Location Studio Reviews

Beauty on Location Studio 4
Beauty on Location Studio 5

Monica Grzelak · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing team

I can’t thank the Beauty on Location team enough for their AMAZING talent! They made me and my bridal party look beyond BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day. They were punctual, attentive, flexible, efficient, patient, and fun! They loved what they do and it shows! They are extremely gifted with hair and make up! It felt like they were part of the bridal party getting ready with us that day. I couldn’t be happier with how they made me and my bridal party look stunning! Would definitely recommend!

Beauty on Location Studio 6
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Kacey · Married on 09/12/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Valerie was wonderful to work with! She was so fun and personable. She did an amazing job on both my trial and the day of the wedding. My mother and the mother of the bride were stunning! And my bridesmaids looked beautiful. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina Greever · Married on 09/01/2019

Would give 10 stars if I could!

Liz Gonzalez, owner of Beauty on Location studio, did such a fabulous trial for me and my girls on my wedding day 9/1/2019. Liz was a joy to work with. Her calm demeanor and sweet style were a perfect presence on my wedding day. She takes her craft seriously, but is so skilled, talented, and gifted with hair & makeup! I felt at ease with her during my trial, and she made some changes for my wedding day based on feedback on how my makeup felt for the rest of the day after my trial. Makeup & hair were beautiful! But mostly Liz is just amazing and you should hire her and her team for your wedding in Colorado!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Amy Lindquist · Married on 08/16/2019

10/10 Would recommend!

Valerie was absolutely wonderful! She was very responsive to my many questions, and my mom and I had a blast at our hair trials with her. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time, very calm, and even got us all done ahead of schedule - and we all looked fantastic!! She is definitely someone you want to be around on your wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Valerie and Beauty on Location to everyone!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Elizabeth Ormsby · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone for bridal and/or bridesmaid hair and makeup.

The service was absolutely wonderful. They did my bridesmaids’ and my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were so patient and helpful, despite me changing my mind and having Logan redo my makeup. They made us feel so confident, did things exactly as we asked, and were very fun to work with!

Beauty on Location Studio 7
    Beauty on Location Studio 8
    Beauty on Location Studio 9
    Beauty on Location Studio 10
    Beauty on Location Studio 11
    Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Devon

Devon Kelly · Married on 07/14/2019

A must for your wedding day!

Absolutely amazing. She made every single person feel beautiful, including my MIL who NEVER gets her hair done. I cannot speak highly enough. She was not only such a calming presence but so kind and really felt like one of my girlfriends getting ready with me that day. 10/10 !

Beauty on Location Studio 12
    Beauty on Location Studio 13
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Jenn R · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing wedding makeup!

We hired Liz and her Beauty on Location team for hair and makeup services for my wedding. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't able to do a makeup trial with Liz before my wedding (planning long-distance), and I didn't want a heavy makeup look -- but Liz did an absolutely amazing job! She listened to what I was wanting and made it a reality. I felt like I looked like myself on my wedding day, but just a best version of myself. She attained that balance of making me look like I had makeup on, but still looking like myself. Liz was also a pleasure to work with and took the time to talk with me via phone before my wedding, since we weren't able to meet in person. I would highly recommend Liz and her team!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jill Sparks · Married on 10/22/2018

Great Experience with Beauty on Location

Liz did an amazing job on my Hair and makeup on my Wedding Day! I didn't do a trial, and she did a great job replicating the photos I had. My hair and makeup stayed in place all night and I loved the look in my photos. My Bridesmaids were very pleased with Liz's stylist as well! Thanks again BOLS!

Beauty on Location Studio 14
    Beauty on Location Studio 15
    Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm so pleased with BOL's services. I had Raquel do both my hair and makeup for the day of my elopement. It was stressful trying to find someone as I live out of state but when I found BOL I knew they would do a great job. Raquel had no problem showing up very early in the morning since we were doing a sunrise hike. She listened to what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Paula Hahne · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfection

Liz is such a sweetheart and so talented! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Denver area. She kept us right on schedule on the wedding day and everyone's hair looked perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

Can’t say enough about Liz and her team! Their talent is only matched by their sweetness! They did gorgeous hair and makeup for me, my daughter and her 8 bridesmaids that enhanced everyone’s natural beauty without that heavy, caked-on look! Love these ladies!

Sent on 09/15/2018

MARLENE · Married on 08/11/2018

Liz and her team of artists are magicians! Liz, Pauline, Cristella and Raquel recently did the hair and makeup for my daughters wedding in Beaver Creek. They were timely, efficient, engaging and most important catered to the individual needs of the bridesmaids and family members. We all felt so beautiful! Personally, as the mother of the bride, I felt confident in the way that I looked for the wedding day. This was validated by the compliments I received and the pictures that I saw. I highly recommend Beauty on Location!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

It was great working with Pauline from BOL. She was great with the trial and doing my hair and my bridal party's hair for the day of the wedding. I would use them again if I were to do it over again and I will definitely be using their sister store, L Style Bar, for special occasions in the future!

Beauty on Location Studio 16
    Beauty on Location Studio 17
    Sent on 07/12/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

Liz was fabulous!!! Everyone's hair looked beautiful!

Beauty on Location Studio 18
    Beauty on Location Studio 19
    Beauty on Location Studio 20
    Beauty on Location Studio 21
    Sent on 07/01/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

I cannot say enough about the amazing work of Liz and Beauty on Location! As a very self conscious bride, looking my best on my wedding day caused me so much anxiety. That all went away after my trial run and on my wedding day I knew I would look amazing. Liz and her team made me feel and look the prettiest I’ve ever been and I had so much confidence! I still can’t get over how she hid my imperfections and highlighted my best features! They also dolled up my grandma and made her feel so special and that alone was worth every penny! If you are reading this BOOK THEM NOW! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Maria · Married on 04/14/2018

Linda and her assistant Elena did a beautiful hair and makeup job on myself and my bridesmaids! They came on location at our hotel in Gilroy and set up in our large hotel room that we had reserved for bridal prep. I got a lot of compliments from the guests, and also from my bridesmaids who said Linda and Elena were clearly experts at their craft and very professional. I didn't opt to do a dry-run, but Linda was able to create exactly what I wanted from a few pinterest pictures I sent to her. Everyone loved how their hair and makeup turned out, and we couldn't be happier with the results!

(hair and makeup for bride + 4 bridesmaids; Linda and Elena came on location to our hotel in Gilroy, CA)

Sent on 07/11/2018

kirstie · Married on 03/04/2018

Beauty on Location is the best! I had a destination wedding this March and I took forever choosing someone to trust to do my wedding hair and makeup. This is one of the most important decisions a bride can make . I can say I made the perfect decision! My hair and makeup went beyond my expectations and my girls looked so beautiful. The stylists were so kind and would try their best to give you exactly what you want. I would recommend Beauty on Location to anyone who asked.

Beauty on Location Studio 22
    Beauty on Location Studio 23
    Beauty on Location Studio 24
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

I had Valerie do my hair and make-up for my Engagement Photo Shoot. She was absolutely amazing. Not only did she make the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable, I felt gorgeous and confident going into my photos. Valerie truly takes time to get to know you so that she matches your look to who you are. She has truly mastered her craft. You will not regret working with Valerie and Liz for any part of your wedding process.

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Liz, Valerie & everyone at Beauty Studio on Location (and L Style Bar) have been so incredible during this entire process! I have worked with both companies for multiple occasions and am more impressed each time I leave. The quality and variety of services and price points surpass any other company around. All of the girls are so talented and friendly. It was super convenient to do my engagement photo and hair/makeup trial at their studio in Downtown Denver, and the day of the girls were able to travel to the hotel. I could not believe how beautiful my wedding hair and makeup turned out, it was better than the trial and anything I could've imagined!! All of my bridesmaids and family who got their hair and makeup done felt so beautiful and got so many compliments that day! I have never seen my mom look more beautiful than she did that day. I cannot wait to work with them in the future at their Denver studio L Style Bar for upcoming events.

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Y

Ying · Married on 05/28/2017

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Liz and her assistant were great!! I had four bridesmaids and we all loved our looks! She is very nice and willing to accomplish all your needs!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/27/2017

Liz and her team were the BEST. From my pre-wedding trial run to the day of. They did my bridesmaids, my groom (which I recommend for future couples - just a light touch up goes a long way), me, and even fixed the makeup of my mom and officiant (which the other company that they had used had really done a poor job with). Very professional and listened to my bridesmaids and my desires and delivered on point. Very impressed and I feel reasonably priced for the quality that is delivered. Would use them again for sure!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sofi · Married on 05/27/2017

Had a great experience with them! They made my spacial day even more special. I would definitely recommend hiring them for any event.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Roxana · Married on 05/06/2017

I had a short time to plan my wedding in Denver and did not do a trial run since I was coming from New York. Seeing Liz's hair creations on the internet, I had absolutely no concerns that she would do an amazing job! She was super flexible, helpful and so easy to work with. She and her partner came over to the house to do our hair and make-up and the results were fabulous!!! My mother, who is super particular and usually ends up redoing her own hair and make-up after getting it done, did not change a single thing! My sister loved her and my hair so much that she contacted Liz to do her hair and make-up for her wedding that took place a few months later. Liz is amazing and so sweet, I would definitely recommend Beauty on Location by Liz in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

April · Married on 04/29/2017

I was married in April 2017 and had the pleasure of working with Liz (and her staff) for several events leading up to our wedding and the wedding itself. I used Beauty on Location's sister studio, L Style Bar, for hair and makeup for our engagement photos (Liz fit me in last minute and early on a Sunday morning due to a rain-induced schedule change for our photos!), as well as hair and makeup for my mom and I the morning of my bridal shower. I had several hair and makeup trials with Liz due to my hair not behaving, her work at the trials was flawless! Liz was always very attentive to my calls, emails, and texts and was generous with her time during my trials. I loved how I looked in our engagement photos and my mom and I felt so beautiful at my shower. Liz, with Beauty on Location, came to my suite at the Halcyon the morning of our wedding and made me feel gorgeous. Her staff did my mom's hair and makeup and it was flawless as well. My hair and makeup held all night, even through some snowy spring outdoor photos. Liz is a kind soul and fun to be around. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Meg · Married on 02/18/2017

Liz is just the best. She does beautiful work. Kind and approachable - Liz is completely open to her client's input and will happily rework what she has done (which is already beautiful) to ensure you feel absolutely gorgeous. :)

Sent on 02/28/2017