Beauty Of All Faces Reviews

17 | Urbandale, IA

17 Reviews for Beauty Of All Faces

• Madi

Madi · Married on 12/15/2018

Couldn't have asked for more!

Jess was the makeup artist for my wedding and she was amazing! I loved how flexible she was and just went with the flow! She was so much fun to work with and made the whole process a breeze! Thank you, Jess!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Beauty Of All Faces's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Madi, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Jess. thanks for booking with Beauty of all Faces.

Haley · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Jess from Beauty of All Faces did my wedding in Nov. and everything was perfect! She was flexible with location and timing for my wedding and made the experience fun and relaxing for me and my girls. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it really lasted the whole night! My makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did right after it was done.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Beauty Of All Faces's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Haley. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and makeup from our artist Jess! Thank you for booking with Beauty of all Faces.

Kearsten · Married on 11/04/2017

I have worked with Danielle and her team several times. She recently did my bridal makeup for me, my mother and my bridesmaids! It turned out gorgeous!! They are so friendly and ensure you are getting what you want and makes you feel most beautiful! They are so professional and have a keen eye for detail. I highly recommend this team of talented ladies!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Beauty Of All Faces's reply:

Thank you so much Kearsten, we loved working with you and your bridal party for your wedding day and loved seeing all the final touches put together . Thanks for tagging us in your wedding photos

Erin · Married on 06/03/2017

I recently had my makeup done for my wedding by Beauty of All Faces.. All I can say is WOW! I received so many compliments and comments on my makeup. I had the pleasure of working with Danielle and she truly made me look flawless. She has the skills and knowledge behind her to tailor the makeup so it is just right for your skin. I would highly recommend to anyone! Big thanks to Beauty of All Faces for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day :) You are truly the best!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Sami · Married on 07/23/2016

Danielle is absolutely amazing at what she does! I have used her for makeup in the past, and as soon as I was engaged I thought of her first! (Weird I was thinking about my makeup over my venue) but that is how amazing she is. I would recommend her to the fullest. She also has a great skilled team that really values the bride.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Maddie · Married on 10/02/2015

Danielle is so talented! I loved my makeup and felt so beautiful at my wedding! She listens to you and matches just what you want but also gives great advice and ideas on how to personalize it to you! It was so nice to not have to worry about doing my own makeup that day. She showed up right on time and everything stayed right on schedule as planned that day! I would highly recommend any bride looking for wedding makeup vendors to pick Beauty of All Faces- you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Beauty Of All Faces's reply:

Thank you Maddie, I had a blast doing you and your sister makeup :)

Working with Danielle and Martina was an amazing experience! I have not stopped receiving compliments on the makeup from the day of my wedding. For someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I was nervous about the airbrush makeup and if I would not look like myself on the day. Danielle and Martina assured me it would look fantastic and they were right. The side by side trial is great to see a few different looks and be able to decide what kind of look you like better. I made a change the day of and Martina was able to accommodate and it looked even better than the trial!

Danielle is easy to work with and extremely flexible in if you have any changes. You definitely get what you pay for - having the makeup artist come to where we were getting ready made it easy for all of the girls to be getting their hair done while I was getting makeup so we could still hang out. Plus it relieves the stress of having to go to two locations for hair and then for makeup. They even bring their own chair so they can setup wherever there is space. I would highly recommend this service for anyone looking for makeup the day of their wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 08/22/2015

I can not say enough great things about Danielle!
    From the day I booked her, she was so great to work with! Super professional, very responsive, and great about answering any questions I had along the way. She is so laid back, easy going, and we got along great. My trial was perfect, and my day of makeup was flawless! I got so many compliments!
    There were a couple last minute things that came up and she rolled with them and made it all work!
    She's amazing at what she does so she books up quickly.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Danielle is incredible! Her work is fantastic and she is a joy to work with. She is responsive, professional, and flexible and truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2015

AMAZING! She is so talented. I would recommend her to anyone with an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Maria · Married on 05/09/2014

Danielle and her team are fantastic. They are very flexible, listen to the needs of the people they are working with and very accommodating. I would recommend Danielle to anyone who is looking for a professional stylist in the Des Moines area.

Sent on 05/24/2014

I wish I could keep these girls for myself everyday!! I can't even begin to tell you how great Dannielle is, and her helpers! If your looking to be the most beautiful bride ever, you have got to book Beauty of All Faces. Just stunning!! I don't know how else to convince you other wise but to try it out for yourself!!! You will never be disappointed, best decision EVER!! I'll be going back, for sure!!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Amy · Married on 09/14/2013

Danielle did an amazing job! She was easy to work with and really tried to match my vision for my bridal make-up! Her airbrush technique is so cool, your make-up looks and feels flawless! She even helped us in a jam, one of my BM was really disappointed in her hairstyle done by another vendor and Danielle helped fix her hair...this BM didn't even get make-up done, Danielle just helped out, out of the goodness in her heart, very sweet of her! Definitely would recommend Beauty of All Faces to all Iowa brides!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • User2702026 · 2+ years ago

Danielle was absolutely amazing. She SAVED THE DAY! I had initially booked another makeup artist 6 months in advance; the day of the trial which was only 4 days out from the wedding, this person no-showed. I called, emailed, and texted with no response. I was calling every makeup artist in the Des Moines area and Danielle was so on top of things. She made room for my trial one hour after I called her in a panic and was able to squeeze me in during her day when she already had 4 weddings that Saturday. Not only was she so awesome and flexible, but she spent SO much time and I looked perfect. I could not have been more happy with her!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/08/2012

LaTonya · Married on 07/28/2012

It was an amazing day and I love Danielle to pieces. She did a phenomenal job on my mother and I. :)

Sent on 08/17/2012

Paige · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely work with Beauty of All Faces for your wedding makeup! Their work is amazing and you feel stunningly flawless. At first the price tag seemed a little steep, but it was well worth it for me. Not only do you get a trial as the bride but you also can mix and match services for your bridal party, which is something myself and my maids really appreciated. The day of they help keep you relaxed and it's so nice to hang out as you are made into a perfect bride! Each artist is very talented and has great experience which made me feel secure during the entire experience.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Beauty Of All Faces's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, so happy you enjoyed your experience, thank you for booking us for your wedding day!
  • fallinthegarden

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

2.5

The service is great, and the prices are fair. The girls who did my trial and day-of makeup were both very friendly and talented. However, there are some communication issues I encountered with the owner.

When I requested my trial, it took longer to get back to me about the schedule than I was told, without a check-in to let me know that they were still working on it. When I finally heard back, I was given a morning time, after being very clear that I could only do afternoon times. The issue was corrected, but it did not give me a lot of faith in the company. Since I was planning from afar, correct and prompt online communication was essential for me.

When I was contacted to schedule the appointment for the wedding day, the number of people and end time were incorrect, despite them being filled out correctly in their informational forms. Again, the issue was corrected, but it did not make me feel great that such basic information as the number of people the service would be provided for was not correct, even with ways to reference that information.

Finally, I was really put off by the lack of professional language in some of the documents I received. Things that were legal contracts that discussed payment and timing included some pretty bad grammatical errors, and some very informal language. I don't feel like including things like "lol" and smiley emoticons are appropriate in business contracts, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

I would recommend the company for the actual service, but I would not expect the most professional communication.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to review your service with Beauty of all Faces, this will help us grow and learn from our mistakes in the mission to have the best possible service for our clients. I apologize for the miscommunication with booking your trial run as well as inputing final scheduling of the the wedding day, it was a human error and mistake and was corrected in a timely manner.

Our service contract of course doesn’t have any “lol” or “smiley faces” we do send out a Wedding Do and don’t list that is meant to be light-hearted to possibly clam down some nervous before the wedding day, like say no to sunscreen and don’t eat things that may give you bad breath before you say I Do, I am sorry you took offense to how it was worded.

Again thank you again for your review, we will continue to work on communication as well as correct any wrongful grammar.