Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio Reviews

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 5
Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 6
Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 7

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

The girls from Beauty Lounge were a dream to work with. They were quick, did a great job, and made me feel gorgeous. Looking forward to meeting with them to discuss my wedding next fall!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We had such a great time helping you with your pre wedding photoshoot and look forward to helping you again in the future!
  • User7848553 · Recently married

Best stylists ever! Would go there for all my hair needs.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon! We appreciate your support as we grow in the bridal network!

Shanae · Married on 12/09/2018

I have used Courtney multiple times from Beauty Lounge for my boudoir clients. She does an excellent job working from inspiration photos and transforming my clients into a boiling pot of confidence. They’re usually super nervous when they get into her chair and always come to me afterwards more relaxed and excited for their shoot! Courtney offers a great experience for a great price and I continue to be impressed with her and have heard my clients have even booked later appointments with her for their various salon needs! Many of my clients also love her boutique selection and have come to their shoots with new statement jewelry they never planned on wearing and they always look stunning in the photos. I highly recommend the beauty lounge! - Shanae Stoltenberg, Cherry Tree Boudoir

Sent on 04/10/2018

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our salon! We are so glad to have met you and continue to value working with you!

Roza · Married on 10/25/2018

Best experience ever! 5 stars!

The girls here were super awesome and helped me have the best day possible. They were able to hair and makeup for 6 of us ladies and did a perfect job. Not only are they good at hair and makeup, but if your dress zipper won't stay up the girls have their own sewing kit to help you out. And also take some side pictures for you to look at before the photographer. I'm so thankful for the great conversations and laughs that came along with it. They made planning a wedding from Japan SO MUCH easier. Super grateful to have met such wonderful people! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jordyn · Married on 10/19/2018

Best customer service!

Beauty lounge was absolutely amazing! My absolute favorite thing about them was their customer service. There were many times that I messaged Courtney late at night and she replied right away! Courtney did a great job with mine and all my girls makeup and Tara did great with our hair as well. I felt that their prices were very reasonable. Overall I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tiara · Married on 06/13/2018

The beauty lounge is a gem! The ladies are fun, professional, and the work they do is stunning. I would recommend any to-be brides (or not!) to pay them a visit and get themselves pampered, because it truly is the experience of a lifetime!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

ALYSSA · Married on 06/09/2018

Everyone was so fun and upbeat. Both hair and makeup looked gorgeous!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our salon! We really enjoyed getting to know you and were honored to be part of your big day!

Candice · Married on 03/31/2018

Highly recommend Courtney & the bridal team! Not only did everyone love my hair & make up, these ladies went above and beyond to save the day when things were stressful! When our photographer was late these ladies stepped in to help sage "getting ready " photos with their own lighting equipment /camera! They also helped bridesmaids into their dresses, helped pin a broken bra together before photos AND served refreshments at our venue. Saved the day in so many ways & made me feel so special, I cant thank them enough! If your looking for a pro team book them! I will be sharing photos!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are honored to have been part of your day and hope to help you again in the future!

Kayla · Married on 02/17/2018

The absolute best experience ever! I showed Courtney 2 photos and got an even better result than I could ever imagine! I have never felt so beautiful until experiencing the Beauty Lounge LLC and will forever be a client to these wonderful ladies!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad to have met you and your adorable little girl! We look forward to chatting with you again at your next apmt!

K · Married on 02/16/2018

Beautiful work amazing people great setting so much to work with. The beaut lounge team made my day stressless

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 8
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 9
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 10

Rose · Married on 12/31/2017

I was a maid of honor and we all got our hair and makeup done at the Beauty Lounge.The girls there were amazing!! They really listened and didn't make me feel like a bother. My hair was the part I was nervous about. I hate my ears and forehead so I didn't want it to be too pulled back. But she listened!! She did a really nice job and it looked super elegant. I had never had professional makeup done before and I was shocked!! I've never felt more beautiful! They won me over :) Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 11
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 12

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our team! We are glad to have met you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Krystal · Married on 10/06/2017

I would recommend these ladies to anyone. This was by far the best deal and friendliest environment I went to for hair and makeup. I will email you some pictures when I have them.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks So Much For Taking The Time To Review Us! We Can't Wait To See Your Gorgeous Photos And Hope We May Help You Again In The Future!

Helpful stylist, very thorough with explaining how to care for my hair & necessary steps to get what I want.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We appriciate your support as we grow in the wedding network & hope we may help you again in the future!

BEAUTY LOUNGE LLC SALON AND BOUTIQUE is so Amazing!!! Thank you for providing wonderful professional service!!! You all are so friendly and helpful when things get stressful!!! I recommend you to everyone who wants professional, friendly and a good Environment!!! :-)

Sent on 03/01/2017

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our salon! We appreciate your support as we grow in the bridal network and hope we may help you again in the future!

Shauna · Married on 06/10/2017

I love love love beauty Lounge! I was afraid to color my hair for three years, and beauty lounge made me feel welcome and comfortable. I showed Courtney a picture of what I wanted and she did above and beyond my expectations. Beauty lounge also taught me how to wear and pick out makeup that is just right for me! I LOVE spending my days at beauty lounge!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate all of your support as we grow in the Sioux Falls Bridal market!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Courtney did such a wonderful job making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! At our trial two months before the wedding, Courtney listened to my ideas and worked with me until we had everything exactly the way I envisioned. The day of the wedding, she didn’t even need to ask questions or go over the look with me -- she knew exactly what I wanted! The whole morning went extremely smoothly, and the other ladies at the Beauty Lounge did a fantastic job on hair/makeup for my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. Everyone had so much fun getting ready at the salon -- listening to music, drinking champagne, and eating cupcakes. If you are looking for a fantastic hair and makeup stylist and a fun place for everyone to get ready, look no further than Courtney and the Beauty Lounge! I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Courtney was very professional and knew what she was doing ,enjoyed my time with her and the salon was great..she has a great variety of bridal jewerly. Great experience

Sent on 05/01/2016

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with our salon! We are so glad that you had a great time and hope we may help you again in the future!

Easy to get along with great ideas for hair makeup ! Loved fancy salon chandelier bling floor ! Very inexpensive flexible w schedule !

Sent on 04/28/2016

Very helpful & sooo much fun! The ladies served complimentary champagne/chocolates to me & my bridal party and even gave us all a gift bag when we left! My hair & makeup were beautiful! I still to this day get compliments when people see my wedding photos!! I would highly recommend this salon to all of my friends & family!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing our salon, staff and services! We hope we can help you again in the future!

Princess for a day

1 bride, 1 flower girl, 9 bridesmaid and two mothers and each one of us looked flawless! Beauty lounge exceeded my expectations in so many ways! Not only as a bride, but as a mom. I felt absolutely beautiful in every way but the best part was seeing my sweet little Zoey light up as they curled and pinned her hair. She loved the glitter hair spray and matching lipstick - her whole face lit up when she looked in the mirror. Thank you for making our day even better by making my princess feel absolutely beautiful , she will remember and cherish this part of our big day forever.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Krista Haak · Married on 07/21/2018

Easy to Work With

The Beauty Lounge was very helpful on my big day! They were willing to accommodate my large wedding party and got everyone's hair and makeup done in good timing! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a well organized team to get the job done!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 13
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 14
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/23/2018

The only thing is that we did not have mimosas the day of. While I was slightly bummed, it was only a minor inconvenience. They also were accommodating to the many interruptions of pictures.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 20
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 21
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 22

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! And thanks so much for leaving the thank you card for our team! It was so great getting to know you through this process and we hope to help you again in the future! You looked absolutely stunning!

helen · Married on 05/28/2018

Good job girls I really recommend this salon they take care of all my bridesmaids and my self it was beautiful...thank you.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

I would definitely recommend the beauty lounge! Couldn't be happier with my results! We were able to get all the bridesmaids done at one time and were very responsive to our needs and wants.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

3.5

Courtney and her team were a fantastic vendor to work with! I was recommended from a family member and had great experiences both times. Courtney is super friendly and great at what she does! Super accommodating and very patient.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 23
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 24
    Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio 25

Beauty Lounge Glamour Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad to have met you and your family! So blessed to be a part of your big day! Congratulations again & thank you for the wonderful photos!