32 Reviews for Beauty in a Box Artistry

Consultations (4)
Group Services (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
31 Beauty in a Box Artistry Reviews

Ashley (beauty in a box) was so friendly and knew exactly what to do to enhance my natural features and fit the theme of the day. I highly recommend her for your makeup needs!

*it was a bridal photoshoot and I was the model, so I didn't pay for the service.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/29/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

I chose Ashley as my make-up artist because she did my make-up for a previous wedding I was a bridesmaid in, and did a wonderful job! She did a great job for my wedding as well! She is super responsive, super sweet, and does great make-up. Lashes are included in her price, which was perfect. She also has Venmo, which I know some of my girls appreciated! We got ready in our hotel room connected to the venue, which was super convenient that she came to our location. She creates a timeline so the day is organized. I would definitely recommend her for make-up!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I loved working with Ashley! My sister found her on Facebook and she was the friendliest make up artist we spoke to. Ashley did an in home trail which was perfect for my busy schedule. We had bad lighting, but she didn't complain once- just moved me to the front porch and I relaxed while she made me up.
She tested airbrush on me and I was convinced that was the way I was going. I changed a few days before the wedding to standard make-up. The air-brush was beautiful, but I felt a bit more like myself in the regular foundation.
Ashley was awesome to work with. I always worry that it will be awkward, but she made the process really fun. The day of, she was very professional, created a timeline, and make sure that all 9 of my bridesmaids stuck to it. They are a rowdy group and Ashley managed them perfectly.
Ashley made me feel comfortable and beautiful.
I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kellie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I can’t thank Ashley (owner of Beauty in Box) enough for doing my makeup for our big day! I looked gorgeous and my husband nearly dropped to his knees during our first look! Ashley was very attentive, detailed and organized during the planning process— thank you, Ashley!

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley did my make up for my best friends wedding a few other events and will be providing make up for my wedding next year!! She does excellent work that last all day and all night standing up against the hot summer sun and long nights of dancing!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

her job was awesome. she was able to nail the look i want it.

Profile Picture Rosnely , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Ashley was an absolute dream to work with! I used her services for my wedding this past September. The bridal party was beyond happy with their makeup, which lasted all day and night. She was attentive and listened to requests and was always willing to make adjustments if needed ... and last minute touchups! She was 110% prepared for my big day and large bridal party. Ashley also traveled to my home for the trial and made the process exciting and fun for someone who knows very little about cosmetics. She was also in touch with me throughout the month leading up to the big day to answer any questions/concerns and finalize the timeline. She is sweet, easy to talk to, and awesome. Ashley is a true artist and someone I will come to again in the future for professional makeup.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Can't share enough positive feedback regarding Ashley!!! We used her services last weekend for my daughter's wedding. Everyone in our wedding party was VERY happy with their make-up. She arrived early, and was also able to add some additional family members last minute. Would highly recommend to all bridal parties!!! Excellent work! Signed, very very satisfied MOB!!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Ashley was great to work with! I appreciated the convenience of her coming to my apartment for the bridal trial and she was so great about making me feel comfortable and look my best since I am someone who does not wear makeup on a daily basis. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule. A lot of my bridesmaids noted how friendly Ashley was and she was easy to hold a conversation with while she did their makeup. I am so glad I selected Beauty in a Box for my wedding makeup!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley did an amazing job with the make up for myself, bridal party, and mother of the bride for my wedding this past spring. She listened to what everyone wanted and was always willing to make any adjustments as needed. She was extremely prepared for my big day. Ashley travelled to my house for the make up trial, which was extremely helpful with my busy schedule. She was also in contact with me throughout the month before my wedding seeing if had I any questions and finalizing timelines with me. She brought everything she needed on my wedding day so I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to my make up. I would definitely recommend Ashley!

Profile Picture Lynsie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If your looking for a make-up artist, Beauty in a Box should be your first call! I am not one to wear make up at all, so when it came down to getting beautiful for my wedding I was a bit nervous that I would come out looking like a completely different person with tons of make up. After sitting down with Ashley, that was not at all what I expected! I told her exactly what I was looking for and she ran with it, Not only did i look beautiful, I felt beautiful & it lasted all day long! She was sweet, down to earth and over all awesome! After a few mishaps on the morning of my wedding, She was there with excellent patience with not only myself but my bridesmaids. I will definitely be using her again in the future and you should too! Thanks so much Beauty in a Box for making me a beautiful princess on my perfect day!

Profile Picture DANIELLE, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley was great to work with and she made everyone look beautiful!

Profile Picture Hilary, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley has a lot of experience with her makeup skills, she definitely knows what she's doing! She can accommodate whatever style of makeup you're looking for your event.

Thanks Ashley!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Ashley is great! She responded back to my email immediately and was so easy to schedule with. She does amazing work and I absolutely loved my makeup!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley did an amazing job on everyone's makeup! I loved the work she did when she did my makeup for a budoir photoshoot a few months back and knew I wanted her to do my wedding makeup as well. She was very easy to work with and was very flexible. There was so much stress the day of and many problems, but she helped keep me at ease and made working with her very easy!! I got so many compliments on my makeup both times she completed it. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Mary , 3/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

I don't know where to start! Ashley with Beauty in a Box is a master! I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day because of her! Ashley was quick to respond to any questions/concerns, was super flexible in scheduling my trial, and made getting ready for the wedding a blast!! She was a one woman show, doing makeup for not only myself, but for my bridal party and mother-in-law. She listened to exactly what everyone wanted, and was able to make all of us feel beautiful and special. My MOH doesn't wear a lot of makeup regularly, and Ashley was able to make her feel comfortable and gorgeous without being overly "done up." I only wish Ashley could be around every day to make me look so pretty. I wish I could rate her with more than 5 stars, because she is THAT good. She is a true professional while being affordable and approachable. Do yourself a favor and contact Ashley, she is wonderful. Thank you, Ashley and Beauty in a Box...you are a true artist!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley is extremely easy to work with and made me feel at ease right away. She's polite, professional and works well with personal preferences. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Kristi, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

On a regular basis, I never wear make-up, but I knew I wanted to wear make-up for my wedding. I also knew that I could not, and would not, do my own make-up. At first, I tried to find someone that could do both hair and make-up. After that proved to be a fail, I posted on the Maryland Wedding Consignment FB page, looking for a makeup artist for less than $150 and would travel to my venue.

I received many responses, and I contacted a lot of those as well. Luckily, Ashley was available on my wedding day (a Sunday in January).

She came to my house to do the trial, which was included in the quote she sent me via e-mail. The trial went amazingly well. She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and even convinced me to try false lashes (which I'm so glad I did.)

On wedding day, she arrived on time with all necessary supplies. We started at 7am, and she completed me (the bride) and 5 additional family members prior to our agreed "be ready" time of 11am (I know she finished no later than 10:30am).

I really liked how she had a contract; even though her make-up services are part-time, it felt like a real business, with a real contract. I appreciated that and it put my mind at ease that she would deliver.

I felt as though her prices were very fair and reasonable. She worked well with my family members who were also very make-up hesitant and made us look absolutely amazing.

I would highly recommend Beauty in a Box for any make-up needs, whether it be a wedding or just a night out on the town.

Profile Picture User7783642, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley is so much more than just a talented artist she is kind and a great and friendly person to be around. She is my go to make up artist not just personally but professionally. I use her for all my clients who are in need of make up! You will not be disappointed in your choice if you choose Ashley and will be singing her praises constantly.

Profile Picture Erin, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley was amazing! She did my makeup the morning of my wedding. She was very accommodating and had no problem travelling early in the morning since I had a morning ceremony. She made great suggestions and explained what she was doing since I don't normally wear a lot of makeup. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply AMAZING is the only way to describe my experience with Ashley and Beauty in a Box! She made everything stress free! Everyones makeup turned out flawless and lasted all day and all night. Definitely worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Laura , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup was so gorgeous I did not want to take it off!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am a cosmetologist, and I have always been so picky about my hair and make up. I found Ashley pretty randomly. It was last minuet for my engagment shoot, and she was so flexible! Not only is she super nice, but she is wonderfully talented. My make up was nothing but a 10. I got compliments all day long about how good my make up looked. Ashley takes such pride in her work, and you can tell she has a true passion for what she does! I was so bummed to find that she was book on my wedding day, but I'm super excited to work with her in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I definitely recommend Ashley to do your make-up! She was so nice and willing to do my whole bridal party's make-up at 5:00 in the morning! She spent ample time on each of us and did a fantastic job! My make-up lasted from the early hours of the morning to the wedding after party!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Let me start off by saying that I typically hate getting my makeup done! So, as one of my now sis-in-laws bridesmaids, I was just looking forward to getting the glam session over with. After sitting in Ashley's chair for 5 minutes, I was completely comfortable and realized that I was actually enjoying my time! She understood exactly what I wanted and did a beautiful job. Her skills are incredible. I am so happy that she was there to make me look and feel beautiful! I would recommend Beauty in a Box to anyone looking for an amazing experience with a talented makeup artist!

Profile Picture melanee, 6/12/19, 1 Review