Beauty Couture Reviews

Beauty Couture 5
Beauty Couture 6
Beauty Couture 7

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2018

Jennette is nothing short of amazing! This was a destination wedding for us (we live in New Jersey) and we were unable to do a trial run prior to the big day - but Jennette was so great, it wasn't necessary. I showed her a few pictures of hair and make-up that I liked and she nailed it! I have a lot of freckles on my face and I love the fact that she suggested to not completely cover them up with makeup. I was able to get airbrush make-up and still have freckles showing and look like me! She worked some magic! She was very experienced, professional, knowledgeable, helpful and fun! Not only did she do our hair and make-up, but she helped us organize other last minute wedding details that we were unsure of. Even when the wedding ceremony was getting closer and the photographer showed up and the girls in the room were all over the place and things started getting hectic, Jennette was patient and calm. I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and I felt beyond amazing - which was so important for me on the biggest day of my life so far! Thank you Jennette!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Molly · Married on 02/10/2018

Jennette is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! She is easy to work with and I loved having her as part of my wedding day! She takes the time to understand your vision, creates it and goes over and beyond on your special day. I was so happy with my hair and makeup!! And her presence was such a blessing to me as she was a peaceful force and a source of stability with her level head amidst some of the chaos and nervous energy of the people around you on the wedding day. That was worth more than anything!! But she takes the time to get to know you beforehand and makes you feel like the most beautiful you on your special day!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Beauty Couture 8
    Beauty Couture 9
    Beauty Couture 10

Naomi · Married on 12/16/2017

Jennette was incredible to work with, and she absolutely nailed the hair and makeup for my wedding. We didn't even do a trial! Ahead of time, she asked me to send over some of the looks that I was thinking, gave me some honest feedback about what would work for my coloring and dress, and then made me feel like a queen day-of. She also has the best energy and attitude - exactly the type of person you want to spend hours with on your wedding day! Oh, and we ran ahead of schedule! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2017

Jennette was the make up artist for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. She was absolutely incredible. She is professional, punctual, and most important, she is extremely talented and has amazing passion for what she does. I love her!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Beauty Couture 11

Alejandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Jen was absolutely amazing! It was so much fun having her there while we got ready, and everyone looked absolutely stunning once she was done. My makeup lasted all night, even through a very sweaty reception. I highly recommend Jen and her team!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Jennette and her team was amazing for my wedding day. My hair and makeup came out perfectly as well as the rest of my bridal party! Everyone felt relaxed and had fun too!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • F

Franchesca · Married on 08/12/2017

Jennette was amazing! I knew when I had my trial that going with Jennette was the best decision I made! She is funny, easy going and had me glowing! Love her!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Jennette was such a pleasure to work with!! She did an amazing job with the entire wedding party! I could not have been happier and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Beauty Couture 12

Jill · Married on 04/01/2017

Jennette was the best decision I made for my wedding. Her talent, creativity, professionalism and ability to translate my vision of how I wanted to look into a reality is truly second-to-none. Jennette has a contagious personality and quickly puts you at ease so you enjoy the process. She works efficiently, is extremely flexible and just so good at what she does. I highly recommend Jennette for any special occasion where you want to feel and look your best!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2017

The best in FL! Actually, I'd fly her anywhere! She made this part of the wedding details fun & flawless. She is more than the perfect makeup artist & hairstylist, she's a Bride whisperer. She thinks of tips that I even gave to the wedding planners & bridalal attendants. You will want her there on your big day! My photos are flawless, I felt perfectly styled (and I'm picky) & she kept me & my bridal party in good spirits. She's a perfectionist & helps set the mood. Book her!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Beauty Couture 17
    Beauty Couture 18
    Beauty Couture 19

Arielle · Married on 02/25/2017

Jen and her team are AMAZING. They absolutely know what they are doing when it comes to hair and makeup and I consider myself to be a very picky person. My hair and makeup was stunning (if I do say so myself), as were my MOH, bridesmaids, mom, mother-in law, grandma and grandmother-in-law. They were available for touch-ups and completely listened when a girl wanted her hair a little differently than it was originally done. There was absolutely no stress and Jen and her team made everything so FUN. Jen is just an incredible person to be around, she is hilarious and gorgeous and is someone who you would want to hang out with on your wedding day. She completely de-stressed me and calmed me down and I am so grateful to her for that as WELL as for how amazing she made me look and feel. Thank you SO much to Jennette and her Beauty Couture team!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jennette and team were amazing! As an out of town bride, I had to select my hair and makeup without meeting in person which was a little stressful. I met Jennette a little over a month before the wedding for my trial and I was so happy with my pick! Not only was everyone's hair and makeup flawless (8 women 2 flower girls) she is wonderful and we loved having her with us all day. Jennette stayed through my ceremony and did a hair change and touch up as we started the party. If your budget allows, I would recommend this! Everyone really appreciated the time for touch ups!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

Jennette was an angel sent. My girls looked absolutely stunning, and my mother was a knock out. All 5 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself were finished in under 5 hours, which is incredible! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, November 19th. She listened completely to everything I wanted and transformed my hair into a magnificent art piece. I can't say enough about Jennette and her team. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jo-Anne · Married on 03/19/2016

Excellent service! She completly understand my need ! I was so happy with my hair and make up, everything stayed perfect all night!!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Lennox · Married on 11/21/2015

I can't say enough good things about Jennette! I did several trials with other professionals before finally finding Beauty Couture, and I could not have been happier with the final result! Not only does Jennette work closely with you to make sure she is bringing your vision to life, but she is also a blast to be around and makes both the trial and wedding day relaxed and enjoyable. My bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom all looked gorgeous too. I can not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Jen! This is how much I love you....I wrote a LONGGG review and then my computer died so I am going to re-write it!!!! :) I can't say enough great thing about Jen. She is THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! I personally used to work in the business so I know talent when I see it. I saw her work and she did my hair and makeup when I was a bridesmaid a couple years ago..... About a month ago it was my turn to get married! I hired Jen a year in advance to make sure I didn't miss out on the best wedding vendor in Florida! I did my hair and make-up trial only 2.5 weeks before the wedding. I almost didn't even do a trial because I knew how good she was. I happened to be in the area and had a blast at my trial. Her studio is super cute and she shares it with an awesome photographer! She took her time for the consultation, which I think is just as important as the "day-of" stuff. She helped me organize IN DETAIL my day-of timeline, which was the only missing thing I had not done yet to organize the wedding. We laughed the whole time and she even had some bailey's on ice for me....which is my favorite drink! The day-of was perfect! She stuck to her strict timeline and everything went smoothly. I treated my bridesmaids, myself, my mother, and my MIL to all get their hair and makeup done... including false lashes (which I totally think was worth the extra charge for them- for the photos). EVERYONE looked beautiful and was happy with her their look! I even let Jen decide all of my 7 bridesmaids/MIL/MOB hairstyles. I asked her to please just decide for me and she did! I could go on and on but all of you reading this hopefully get my point....JEN IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jen for making my special day perfect xo Lisa

Sent on 12/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

Jennette is absolutely fantastic. She was very easy to work with and is flexible in figuring out what kind of make-up style works best for you. We looked at many photos online until I felt comfortable that she knew what I would like. Trial run was fun and easy. On the wedding day, she was extremely efficient for both hair and make-up and my bridesmaids and mom loved her! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Jen is absolutely AMAZING! So so much fun. :) Not only did she make me look beautiful but I felt so beautiful. I felt like the most blessed beautiful girl on my wedding day. :) Having her there with me that gorgeous wedding morning brought so much joy and peace. Jen literally embodies laughter and silliness and JOY. She made me laugh so much and having her there that morning was simply perfect. And I am forever and ever grateful for her. I couldn't believe how incredible I looked. My hair and makeup was just unbelievable and flawless. It was everything and more of what I imagined I would look like for my wedding day. Better than I imagined! I was so excited for my now husband to see me that day and he thought I looked stunning! I highly recommend Jen. She is sunshine. And she will make you the happiest bride ever! I know she made me a happy bride. :) Thankyou Jen!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2015

Jennette from Beauty Couture is awesome! I did a makeup and two hair trials with her. I loved working her because she truly wants you to be a happy bride. This is not just a job to her. She makes each bride feel so special, whether it is trying multiple hair styles or multiple lipsticks, she truly wants your day to be perfect. She was so easy to communicate with and her scheduling was very flexible. She did my bridal makeup, my bridesmaids, and my mom's makeup. We all loved our makeup and my girls are still talking about how beautiful they felt. My wedding was in October and it was a very warm day. She recommended the airbrush makeup for everyone and I'm so glad she did. All of her recommendations were spot on. I am so lucky and grateful my photographer recommended her. At the end of my second hair trial something was missing, and wouldn't you know it, she had leftover ribbon and created a bow that went perfectly with my dress. There's just something about a bow that everyone loves, and everyone loved it! That is what Jennette is about. She takes her time with you, laughs with you, sheds a few tears, and always goes above what is expected to make sure you have the wedding day of your dreams. With Jennette, you come in as a bride and leave as a friend. I cannot say thank you enough! For great hair and make-up, look no further because Beauty Couture has it all!
    ~Ashley Ferguson Langlois~

Sent on 11/18/2015

Beauty Couture's reply:

Ashley,
    I just cried AGAIN reading this review. Honest, there are times I think that the wedding industry has made me "jaded", then a bride like you comes along and reminds me why I am here. I am so beyond grateful that you let me create something beautiful with you. I truly loved every minute of our time together. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I am so blessed to be able to be part of that!

Celestina · Married on 09/26/2015

Jennette was absolutely wonderful. I lived in a different state and was doing a destination wedding, I had emailed various companies but once I spoke to Jennette it was a done deal. She was very responsive and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. The day of the wedding she was prompt and very well prepared, not to mention with a great attitude the entire time. She became a part of our day and made it fun and enjoyable....even after her lunch was accidentally thrown away. I would not doubt for a second to rehire her and/or recommend her to anyone. Jennette was a true professional and made me feel and look beautiful for my very wonderful wedding day.
    Very Satisfied Customer,
    Celestina Shaw

Sent on 01/09/2016

Anastasia · Married on 05/17/2015

Beauty Couture Inc., is absolutely the BEST for hair and makeup! My makeup was absolutely flawless and my hair was exactly what I in-visioned! Jennette is such an angel -- she literally does magic! I have short, thin hair and I really wanted hair extensions to make it fuller. I had to time to meet with Jennette in order to choose the color of the extensions. After emailing back and forth and sending her pictures of my hair, she was able to get the extensions for me and when I saw them THE DAY OF the wedding, they were PERFECT! My bridesmaids and I had sooooooo much fun talking and hanging out with Jennette during the makeup/hair process! We were laughing non-stop. We seriously felt like we were all friends :)) After she finished the bridesmaids, we were all in shock from how beautiful and amazing each and everyone of the, was!! Pleasing all 4 bridesmaids is difficult but EVERYONE was OBSESSED with their look! After Jennette finished my hair and makeup I nearly almost cried from happiness!!! I have never received so many compliments in my life!! All of my Bridesmaids made sure to ask me for her contact information :) We all can't wait for there to be another major event so that way we will get to experience Jennette's magic all over again! Jennette, we LOVEEEEE you! You were truly BLESSED with talent!! <3 -Anastasia

Sent on 06/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2015

Jeannette was absolutely amazing and made my wedding day a dream come true! She did my hair and makeup so beautifully and she also did my bridesmaids/mom/and maid of honor and they loved it! Jeanette has a true talent and she is so amazing at it ,and truly loves what she does . She honestly treated me like a good friend or even family member and I am forever thankful for her. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Beauty Couture's reply:

I loved being part of your wedding day! I pray you have a beautiful marriage, it was such a pleasure being able to work with you! Brides like you are what make my job the best in the world!!!

Christina · Married on 03/02/2015

I could not put into words how thankful I am to have Jen be there on my big day! She went above and beyond what was required of her. We met a few weeks before the wedding to go over my hair and makeup, I had a few pictures of some ideas and after we played around with some different options, she made me look even better than I had imagined. On my wedding day, not only did she do such an amazing job on my make up (loved the airbrush) she also made my hair look so beautiful! I remember getting a little worried on my wedding day when my dress wasn't corroborating with me, she came to the rescue with a needle and thread! :) Her fun and loving personality made getting ready so much less stressful and extremely fun! I would use her again in a heartbeat, for any occasion! Also, I DEFINITELY recommend her for any bride that wants to feel special and look like a princess on their beautiful wedding day! Love you Jen! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jennette was the best! I did a trial run with her a week before where we went over the different hairstyles I liked and compared them to my dress. she was very patient with me and even gave me pointers for the planning the week leading up to the wedding since i didn't have a planner. She made me absolutely stunning for my wedding. My hair and make-up was just like I wanted it and it lasted the whole day!. The look on my husband's face when he saw me is exactly what i wanted. I would recommend Beauty Couture Inc. to anyone who needs hair/make-up done in South Florida.
    Thank you for making me shine on my wedding.
    xoxoxo Alex 1/17/2015

Sent on 02/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

I was beyond happy with my hair and make up done by Jennette of Beauty Couture. From the day of my trial, she completely understood the look I was going for. Even though I thought everything was perfect at the trial, on the day of the wedding she had a few suggestions for changes and I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Thank you Jennette for your time and patience on my day and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2014