Beauty Concepts Reviews

Beauty Concepts 6
Beauty Concepts 7

Kim Irvin · Married on 04/14/2019

Great work!

Michelle and her team were great! They made me and my bridal party look amazing on the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants amazing work done with a shirt amount of time. Her and her team were so fast and professional and would definitely go back!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Beauty Concepts 8
    Beauty Concepts 9
    Beauty Concepts 10
    Beauty Concepts 11

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning Work!

Michelle and her team were absolutely AMAZING!! For the day of the wedding, I had 11 girls doing hair and make-up (including myself) and her team did awesome. They arrived on time, starting at 6:15am and started right away doing hair and makeup (2 makeup artist and 2 hair stylist). All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and they had us ready to go by 12:30pm. I had them do my bridal portraits as well and I was so pleased on how they turned out, I wish I found them before I took my engagement photos! Michelle and her team are amazing!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Adriana · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful makeup by one of the nest makeup artist!

I've had my makeup done by Melanie for all of my bridal festivities: engagement photos, bachellorette, bridal photos, and my wedding. She never disappoints and always makes me feel so beautiful! Thank you so much Mel! I would 100% recommend her for makeup services!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Beauty Concepts 12

Lisa C · Married on 02/23/2019

Mel was amazing!

My cousin was married 02/23/19 and Mel did a beautiful job with all of our make up! It was flawless and her eye shadow work was stunning! I don’t wear make up often and she gave me exactly the look I wanted. Highly recommend her, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Beauty Concepts 13

Amanda Valdez · Married on 02/23/2019

Makeup but Melanie Trevino is outstanding!

Melanie Trevino did make up for almost the entire bridal party for my cousins wedding. She was very professional and did a great job! Our makeup stayed on and didn’t smudge one bit throughout the night! I totally recommend her for makeup for any occasion!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2019

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup

Beauty Concepts did a stunning job!! All 7 of my bridesmaids and my mom looked absolutely beautiful and were so happy with their hair and makeup. Michelle created my perfect wedding style, that actually brought tears to my eyes when I saw it. It was everything I wanted! She is so talented!! She was very responsive throughout the planning process and was on time on the day of the wedding. So happy to have chosen Beauty Concepts for my wedding!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Selena · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Michelle and her team were amazing and our makeup was BEAUTIFUL! She is so responsive and listens to what you want. She made me looked like an enhanced version of myself so I wasn't lost in the makeup. She was on time, professional, and fully prepared. I would love to use Michelle again for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Megan · Married on 11/16/2018

Flexible and fast services

Beauty Concepts did an amazing job on hair and make up for a bridal party of 6, Bride and 2 mother in Laws plus a couple extra services. Michelle and her team were very felxible as our times for hair and make up were a bit challenging. The make up artist listened to exactly what I wanted and I felt gorgeous! I highly recommend beauty concept for reliable, quick and beautiful services!

Sent on 11/29/2018

joey · Married on 06/22/2018

Michelle and her crew are AMAZING! I had originally scheduled hair and makeup trials with a different place, and after 2 failed rounds of trials I contacted Beauty Concepts to get an outside opinion on the style I was thinking of to see if there was a reason I wasn’t seeing success. Michelle was super knowledgeable and gave the type of honest, direct feedback I had been looking for. Thankfully they were available for my wedding date, because switching to working with her was the best decision I’d made since saying yes to my husband’s proposal. The old Hollywood / rockabilly hair and makeup Beauty Concepts did for me, my 4 bridesmaids and my officiant were FLAWLESS. I couldn’t believe how perfect we all looked- it was exactly what I’d always dreamed of. I can’t rave enough about how great our entire experience was. I woke up the morning after my wedding and my hair and makeup still looked perfect! Seriously, don’t look any further than Michelle and her team, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Beauty Concepts 14
    Beauty Concepts 15

Taylor · Married on 05/23/2018

Michele was wonderful! My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely stunning! I felt and looked amazing! Would 100% recommend for any special event!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kami · Married on 04/21/2018

Michelle and her team did hair and make-up for my wedding along with my bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law. I previously gave her a 5-star review for my trial run and the day-of hair and makeup experience went equally as smooth! Everyone looked fabulous! I don’t wear makeup on a regular basis and I expressed my concerns about wanting my overall look to be more natural and soft. Michelle was so good at listening to me and my needs and made sure I felt good with the final look. I felt comfortable all day and night. She uses high quality makeup and I really didn’t need any touch ups even with me bawling my eyes out during the ceremony :) Additionally, my hair held up really well despite dancing all night long. Michelle is so super talented and you will be in good hands if you go through her!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Liza · Married on 02/17/2018

Michelle was such a joy to work with! After our hair and makeup trial I changed my mind about the hair style and she was super accommodating. Michelle is professional, friendly, and so talented. My hair and makeup looked flawless and stayed in place all day! I got so many compliments!! She really took her time and did such a wonderful job. I can’t recommend Michelle enough!

Sent on 03/08/2018

allix · Married on 12/02/2017

If you want a reliable and amazing makeup/hair person...Michelle is amazing! I'd I could give her 100 stars I would. She is super accommodating and made me look amazing for my wedding (&& bridal portraits)! She is super sweet too and makes sure her bride is stunning in wedding day!!!! Absolutely would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Kristy · Married on 08/10/2017

Michelle from Beauty Concepts did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding and it was fantastic. Exactly what we both wanted. She offers trials as well and will travel to you. Very flexible and accommodating. Fantastic hair stylist!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Michelle and her team for our wedding on June 3rd, and I can't say enough good things about them! Michelle was always quick to respond via email and phone, provided suggestions, and sent me a day of timeline so we could stay on schedule! My bridal party was bigger than average, plus my moms and aunts, and Michelle and her team managed to stay on track. They were very professional and arrived on time. Our hair and makeup looked fresh all day and everyone loved it! I highly recommend beauty concepts for anyone looking for reasonably priced and exceptional service!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Alejandra · Married on 04/22/2017

Very nice experience! Michelle is very professional. I love how I look in all my wedding pictures!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Sherri · Married on 11/26/2016

Michelle and Beauty Concepts were a great fit for our wedding. Being new to San Antonio I had no idea who to go to for hair or makeup. Our wedding coordinator recommended Beauty Concepts. At the trial, Michelle made me feel very comfortable and helped me figure out what I wanted done on the wedding day. On our wedding day her entire team was exceptionally professional working with all of the bridesmaids and demonstrated passion and perfectionist approach. They were so patient with our flower girl (age 2.5), who barely lets anyone touch her hair, that they were able to braid and curl her hair beautifully. I would definitely recommend Beauty Concepts to anyone.

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • The Martens Rockport, Texas Dream Wedding

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

They did an amazing work of art on my entire family and friends. Very friendly and on time ready to go. I loved what Michelle did with her skilled make up abilities. And her assistant who does hair is also a miracle maker. A1 ++++all the way.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

Michelle and her team very friendly,warm and made special accommodations for my wedding. Her stellar ability to bring out the beauty in all of my bridesmaids and most of all myself.....I couldn't be happier. Its been a little over a year and looking at my wedding album..Im still just so touched and amazed with her skills, she truly is an Artist. I would recommend Beauty Concepts if you want a classy and amazing makeup and hair on your special day. We took night pictures outside next to our ocean front house and my make-up and hair still looked amazing. Thank you Michelle for making my day so beautiful.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Beauty Concepts 16
    Beauty Concepts 17
    Beauty Concepts 18
    Beauty Concepts 19
    Beauty Concepts 20
    Beauty Concepts 21

Heather · Married on 05/29/2016

Michelle was absolutley amazing! She made me feel like a princess on my big day! My hair and makeup was so beautiful. I would highly recommend if your looking for hair and makeup artist for your wedding that you choose her. You will not be disappointed. She's very responsive to all texts and phone calls and if i could do all over again i would pick her everytime. Thank you so much Michelle!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Michelle is great! She was always completely available for any questions I had. She does amazing work! I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she made recommendations for me along the way. I felt beautiful on my day, and it was thanks to Michelle.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Michelle was amazing. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids'. She was very reasonably priced and offered a trial run for both! Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Michelle was fantastic! I was so happy I found her because she was meticulous about how I looked. She was open to my requests and gave pros and cons as to why they were good or not. She gave tips on every day makeup use which I LOVED.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Traci · Married on 10/31/2015

Michelle and her team were very professional and a pleasure to work with. We didn't have power at our wedding venue for a few hours in the morning but that did not stop Michelle from getting right to work! She handled the situation like a true pro and made sure all of us were taken care of, even with no power and only low light. She & her team were able to create any hairstyles and makeup styles that we asked for and our looks lasted the entire day and through the evening, even after lots of humid weather and dancing. I will definitely use her for any future events and highly recommend Michelle and her team.

Sent on 11/25/2015