Beauty&Co. Reviews

Beauty&Co. 5
  • Debbie

Debbie Zelenoy · Married on 07/07/2019

Exceptional Experience!

Briana was recommended to me by my photographer, and she did an amazing job! I am an older bride and needed hair and make-up on my wedding day. I shopped other make-up artists, and the trial session was the same price as the cost for the wedding day. Briana includes a trial session, which was refreshing! She is very personable, fun and is very attentive as to what you are looking for as far as make-up. My hair was done by another gal, who was just as personable, and professional. I originally thought I wanted my hair one way, and changed my mind at the end of our trial. She was very understanding, patient and did an amazing job! The bride has way too many things to think about, even though my wedding was very small. The value and piece of mind were so worth it! Thank you Briana! I looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jade · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional Wedding Day Makeup

Briana did the bridal parties makeup at my wedding in August! She listened to exactly what we wanted, was on time/finished with plenty of time and blended everything SO good (which is a pet peeve of mine). I am so thankful for all her care and passion for what she does. Myself, my mom and my bridesmaids all looked fantastic and it remained the same all night long!

Beauty&Co. 6
    Beauty&Co. 7
    Beauty&Co. 8
    Beauty&Co. 9
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2018

If you are looking for the dream team to make your event/wedding stress-free, look no further - Beauty & Co is your one-stop team for all your hair, makeup, & tanning needs!!! Where do i begin raving about the perfect glam squad for such an important day in my life?!? I live in Colorado and my husband and I decided to pull the trigger and get married at the Happiest Place on Earth - Disneyland, Ca. Destination weddings can be stressful, but not when you have perfect team like Beauty & Co there to make sure all your dreams are met. I hired them not only for the wedding day but their team took four days out of their busy schedules to make sure I was photo ready for all the adventures we had planned for the weekend, including my bachelorette party and rehearsal lunch. Beauty & Co really took the time to listen to the make up look I was going for and understood my concerns for make up lasting throughout all the events leading up to the alter. I kid you not, my make up looked like it had just been applied at 9 pm at night! They also glammed 6 bridesmaids, my mother and our officiant while staying on time. Our photographer stated that their team was the most punctual glam squad they had ever worked with. So happy that they were part of my day :)

Sent on 04/17/2018

Tayler · Married on 09/23/2017

Briana did an AMAZING job on my make-up for my special day, not only for me but also my bridesmaids. She was very helpful and professional. She had tons of options for any style of make-up you prefer.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Lakyn · Married on 12/03/2016

Briana went above and beyond for me not only on my wedding day, but FOUGHT A SNOW STORM and drove to my house to make sure that I received my pre-wedding trial. She's extremely talented and I would hire her again if beauty services were ever needed. No wonder she's in such high demand! I will definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Judy · event on: 10/22/2016

Where do I begin? Briana has a gift. I have had make up done professionally as a former NFL Cheerleader. She can work on ANY skin type. My family and I are big on Family Photos and almost yearly have a Military Ball that requires me to get fancy. I had recently moved to CO when I found out about our first big event. I had to search high and low for THE perfect make up artist for the Ball. I learned about Beauty & Co through my hair stylist, whom I also adore and trust 100%. Upon meeting Briana, she was professional, warm, and instantly understood my vision. She did exactly what I requested and in great timing. She was even great at conversation which made the appointment feel relaxed. Since that first appointment, I never looked further. I always contacted Briana for everything beauty related after that. She travels, she is kind, honest, and has such a dynamic background. Without any hesitation, I would 110% recommend Beauty & CO. for your next event. You will look and feel fabulous.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

Briana is amazing. Her makeup skills are flawless and all the girls looked amazing on my wedding day. Briana is very good at listening to exactly what you want and making that happen.

Beauty&Co. 10
    Sent on 04/19/2018

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

Briana was amazing!! She planned on meeting me at my venue at a certain time the morning of my wedding... I was running behind due to another appointment, and she waited there for me, with no issues at all!! Took the stress right off of my back! She did wonderful work and was so great with everyone! I would highly recommend her and I will use her for any future needs I have.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2013

Briana is amazing at what she does. She made me and my bridesmaids absolutely beautiful. She made it completely stress free and easy. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018