Beauty by Yesi Reviews

Beauty by Yesi 1
Beauty by Yesi 2

Steph St. Charles · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing work

I had Yesi do a bridal updo and natural glowy makeup. She arrived on time and set up super quick. She was very kind, patient, and professional. She even let one of my bridesmaids use her hair ties! 10/10 would recommend to everyone. You can't beat her prices and quality. Thank you Yesi for making me looks so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Beauty by Yesi's reply:

You’re so welcome ❤️ Thank you for choosing my services! I’m so glad you loved it, you guys were all wonderful!

Belinda Ortiz · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing service!

Yesi and her team are amazing!
    Very punctual, professional and clean.
    Yesi had a makeup chair and a ring light, clean brushes and clean supplies.
    The second artist Zuly did hair and was amazing.
    I highly recommend Yesi and her team!!!
    I felt like a princess after and I loved everything about my look.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lisette Leon · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing artist!

Yesi was amazing she made sure I was happy til the very last detail. She was so punctual arrived 15 mins before to set up. She brought her own chair and ring light!!! Very professional highly recommend her. She is super sweet felt like I was just talking to a long time friend.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Mireya Calderon · Married on 03/08/2019

Incredible Service

I absolutely loved my makeup and hair! I wouldn’t change anything about it.

Paula Marin · Married on 02/23/2019

Bridal party

Yesi was amazing ! She was early, very professional and super friendly I highly recommend her.

Gladys Delgado · Married on 02/07/2019

Excellent!!

Yesi did a beautiful job! Very professional, got here on time, she’s very sweet and left me looking gorgeous!! I’ll forsure contact her again for another event .

Savannah Delgadillo · Married on 12/20/2018

She’s the best!

I love Yesi work! she is so amazing I wouldn’t go to anyone else for makeup or hair! She had me feeling like I was a princess! I recommend her to everyone I know! She the only person I trust with my makeup

Sent on 03/20/2019

Nicole Barnes · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing work

Yesenia does amazing work and takes her time and also gets to know you. She makes sure your makeup is the way you want it. I would reccomed her to anyone.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Lea Saldana · Married on 04/20/2018

My wedding

I highly recommend Yesenia! I hired her to do hair and makeup for me on my wedding and I’m so glad I did! She was so professional and sweet! She arrived on time and set up very quickly, which was important to me because I needed to be done in a timely manor. I chose a very complicated up due which she executed flawlessly. My makeup was seamless & lasted me allll night! It even held up through my tears of happiness. All in all, she was amazing & I will book her for every future event & always recommend her to anyone who’s looking for a glam squad all in one person!

Vanessa Flores · Married on 07/04/2012

Bride and quinceañera mother

On time! Very professional, nice, and very affordable ..... I have booked her about 3 times and will keep doing so . I recommend her to everyone who is looking for an honest and great make up artist... thank you !!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Sarah Horning · Married on 05/18/2019

Reasonable prices & Good quality hair & makeup services

Yesi was very responsive from the first time I contacted her. Her prices are very reasonable and she was willing to bring another person to make sure everyone got done on time. I did a hair and makeup trial and Yesi scheduled it to be before my Bridal Shower, which was very thoughtful and even let me bring 2 friends to the trial. On the day of the wedding, Yesi arrived on time, set up quickly, and was done with hair and makeup for 11 people ahead of schedule. She created a relaxed vibe and Yesi is really friendly. She is also very responsive to feedback, so make sure you are vocal about the look you are going for. All my bridesmaids commented on how it was the first wedding they haven't felt rushed during the 'get ready' portion of the day. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and recommend her to anyone looking for reasonably priced hair and makeup for any event.

Beauty by Yesi 3