Beauty By Susan Kim Reviews

11 | San Diego, CA

11 Reviews for Beauty By Susan Kim

amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Very reliable. She was very flexible when my schedule wasnt. And at the end of the day my bridal photo shoot came out perfect. I'm so thrilled to see what she has in store for my wedding day. Thanks susan.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thanks Amber I cannot wait to doll you up again for your big wedding day as well!
  • User5119575 · event on 08/01/2015

Susan is a very talented artist. She truly knows how to bring out the best features and create stunning looks. She seems to see each face as a canvas ready to be sculpted to perfection. I valued that she is very clean and sanitary with her make-up kit. She cares about doing her best and will go out of her way to make sure her clients are happy. I LOVED the look she gave me when I visited Hawaii and will call on her again the next time I am in town.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Susan did an amazing job on my hair and makeup as well as my Matron of Honor's hair. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. She is a true professional and super fun to chat with as well. She showed up right on time in our hotel suite which made it so convenient for us. Thank you Susan, you're wonderful!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you had an amazing time and thank you for letting me be apart of your special day!

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2015

It was literally "a love at first sight" of her work. What every bride wanna hear from their groom is "You look so beautiful" and Thank You Susan coz I heard it more than 5x from him & I know it was your talent that was behind it ;) She's so sweet and she's not only ur average make-up artist but she treats you as a friend which feels so home-y.. She went extra mile to satisfy me and I felt really special on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Kahea · event on 02/04/2015

I absolutely loved my makeup. Susan listen to what I wanted and did an amazing job. She sweet and funny! I highly recommend her. I felt and looked amazing after seeing her!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you so much Kahea for writing me another review! You are the sweetest!

Rebecca · Married on 12/13/2014

She went out of her way to make sure things went smoothly. She listened to what I wanted and exceeded all expectations. her attention to detail and professionalism were second to none. Susan was so friendly and personable that getting my hair and makeup done was fun and like talking with an old friend.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for leaving your second review for me! I appreciate you so much and I just posted your gorgeous photos!

Judy · event on 11/27/2014

Make up by Susan is incredible. She's punctual and great with customer service. She listens and delivers exactly what you desire. Word of advice, have an idea of what you want so it helps all the make-up artists out there. I am guilty of being THAT girl. I had no idea what I wanted, but I did have a picture of my outfits so Susie could get inspiration. #NailedIt every time.
    She's my go-to person whenever I'm needing to get my beauty on. From special theme parties to red carpet events—this make-up artist is TRULY an artist.
    I use to suffer from acne scars so I'm picky about brand makeup and most importantly, people touching my face. From what stuck out was how clean she was and I loved that she only uses quality make-up that wouldn't do any harm to my face. Plus, she's articulate with detail—Which is your DREAM make-up girl b/c you know you're going to end up looking 10x better when she's done.

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • User4915847 · event on 09/26/2014

Susan is amazing! She was super easy to work with. I totally get why they call it makeup artist.. I wanted a bold smokey eye look for my bday and Susan was able to pull it off without it looking overdone. Her contouring is awesome and she is very professional. She was quick, clean and made it a super fun experience showing me techniques I've never tried. I will definitely use Susan again in the future!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you so much I hope you had a great birthday!

kristen · Married on 07/13/2013

I could not be happier with the way I looked on my wedding! Susan is a absolute pro. My skin was flawless and my makeup lasted all night! I loved her so much I booked her again for a friends wedding at the end of May!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you Kristen I can't wait for Cynthia's wedding in LA!!!!!!

Susan was such a great hair/make up artist. My make up looked flawless and I got so much compliments on how beautiful it was! She was great in getting a feel for what kind of look I was going for and nailed it. Nothing too dramatic but soft and beautiful. Price was great and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you so much for your time to write me a review!

Emily · Married on 04/23/2015

I thought Susan was incredible. I hired her for a trial the day before, which I'd recommend if you are particular. I loved what she did, but was able to make subtle changes before the big day. She was responsible, professional and incredibly personable. I'd recommend to my friends and family, and even hire her again if I ever go to Hawaii for another event.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Beauty By Susan Kim's reply:

Thank you so much Emily it was so nice meeting you and I wish the best for you and your new family!