Beauty by Summer Reviews

Beauty by Summer 5
Beauty by Summer 6
Beauty by Summer 7

Danielle Catanzaro · Married on 08/31/2019

Summer was a pleasure to work with!

Summer was amazing! all of my bridesmaids looked flawless and the makeup lasted throughout the jitters, the dancing and the sweating!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Christine

Christine Marie · Married on 08/18/2019

Summer does an AMAZING job!

Summer did an absolutely amazing job with our make-up for my wedding. I did a trial several months prior to the wedding and she knocked it out of the park! She did a superior job at enhancing our natural beauty, and my girls loved that their makeup stayed put all day long. Do not hesitate to book her, it's 100% worth it!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda C Palmieri · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience. Love summer

Summer was so fantastic!!! She did an amazing job on my makeup and my sisters makeup. Our hair was great and held up all night long, through all the dancing. She put in my veil and it stayed put all night, even with people tugging on it by accident. She is so much fun to have around on the morning of your wedding. It was an overall great experience. So happy we went with her for our hair and makeup! Best decision of the evening besides saying "I do" LOL.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Loved our hair!

Summer was early on the day of the wedding and kept to her schedule to have everyone done- early! We all loved our hair too! Summer listened to all of us and did exactly what we asked for. Thank you Summer! And not only is Summer professional she is great to have around. You really want people who are kind and fun surrounding you on your special day and Summer is just that. She also put on my eye lashes! It was so great having you there to share in that part of our special day! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Spoth · Married on 02/15/2019

Summer is awesome!

Being an out of town bride, I was not able to attend a wedding make-up trial with Summer, so scheduled my sister as a stand in. Summer did an AMAZING job based on details and pictures I was able to talk through with her via email. Scheduling from far away was also a breeze. Summer nailed the look I was going for too-a more subtle, natural look. The photos I saw looked amazing, she somehow was able to create a glamorous look, but not so much that you look like a completely different person. Would definitely recommend Summer!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Beauty by Summer

Summer is not only great at her work, but she is kind and so personable. I was completely comfortable with her and I told her one small thing I wanted to adjust from my wedding trial and she knew exactly what I wanted and did it perfectly. This is the 3rd time she has done my makeup and I have loved it every time. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! She does amazing work and is extremely knowledgeable! You can’t go wrong with her service!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Beauty by Summer's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! You are lovely to work with and had such a sweet bridal party. You were a beautiful bride!

Elissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Summer was absolutely amazing during the whole process. We did a trial run for both hair and makeup, she was fully prepared and even tested a couple of different makeup options for me to see. She truly cared about making me feel and look my best for my special day! On the day of, she was very flexible when it came to my bridal party and took her time to make them each happy. I felt stunning and I know my girls were all happy with their looks as well!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Beauty by Summer 10
    Beauty by Summer 11

Loved working with you and your bridal party! Thank you so much <3

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Having Summer apart of my wedding day was so special! She was extremely professional and did exactly what me and my girls wanted. My hair and make up lasted all day and night and I received so many compliments. I was so happy with it all. I highly recommend using her!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Beauty by Summer's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was my pleasure working with you and your girls.

Alycia · Married on 08/10/2018

Summer was just the right person for my wedding day. she had done my makeup as a bridesmaid and I knew the moment I started planning my wedding that she was the person I needed. She is so responsive, flexible and does an amazing job! I definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Beauty by Summer 12

Beauty by Summer's reply:

<3 so thankful I got to work with you again!

Abigail · Married on 08/08/2018

Summer worked on the bride and mother of the bride. The makeup made them both look beautiful. My sister, the bride, was absolutely in love with the way the makeup photographed.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Beauty by Summer 13

You are all so sweet
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/20/2018

Summer did my bridal hair and makeup trial and then did hair and makeup at my wedding! She did a great job didn’t rush and is very flexible! I told her when I was available and she made it work for her schedule! I got so many compliments on my wedding day, and she came to my house! She’s very personable and I felt very comfortable with her! I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much, Kelsey! You looked so beautiful

Aisha · Married on 06/23/2018

I am so glad I was able to have Summer do my hair and makeup for my wedding weekend. I loved my makeup and could not stop telling everyone I knew about how wonderful she was. She was very responsive, answered all of my questions ahead of time, and did everything I asked for. She had never done an indian/pakistani bride before, but she did my hair exactly as I wanted and even helped pin my head jewelry and scarf perfectly! I will definitely use her in the future anytime I need my makeup done, and have already recommended her to a friend who is getting married soon.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much Aisha!! Such a special experience for me! ❤️❤️❤️

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Summer was such a pleasure to work with. I did my trail makeup before my big day and she was extremely receptive to things I wanted to change for my wedding day and even gave me good tips! Summer made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I literally began to tear up when I saw my make up. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She also did my Bridal party and they were all extremely happy and looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Beauty by Summer's reply:

When you teared up... omg! I wanted to cry of happiness too! Thank you, beautiful!
  • ReachKimber

Kimber · Married on 05/05/2018

Summer was very responsive, flexible and TALENTED. She went out of her way to do my trial in the comfort of my own home as well as traveled to my wedding location to do my hair, my mom's and 4 bridesmaids. We received our pictures back a few days ago and I couldn't be happier with our hair do's! My mom is typically very picky about makeup/hair in general but I assured her that her updo was going to be great since she's in great hands. Of course, it turned out fantastic and she received many compliments the entire day! She's still talking about it today and it's been 5 weeks since our wedding! Summer and I went back and forth on the style options for my hair and i'm glad we settled on Classic vintage waves. Not only was it classic but it was beautiful and I also received SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their half-updo whimsical curls too! I will use Summer again without a doubt.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Beauty by Summer 14
    Beauty by Summer 15

Beauty by Summer's reply:

This review means so much to me! Thank you so much for all these heartwarming and encouraging words. Feedback like this is one so gratifying!

Madeleine · Married on 10/07/2017

Summer was a delight to work with! I could not have been happier with the results of my hair for my wedding day

Sent on 10/24/2017

Beauty by Summer's reply:

So glad to hear!! I wish you all the happiness

Candace · Married on 08/16/2017

As a photographer I understand the importance of photographable makeup and Summer was absolutely amazing her professionalism and product was remarkable.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Beauty by Summer's reply:

Thank you, Candace! I appreciate that so much.

Laura Faye · Married on 08/12/2017

I absolutely loved working with Summer! She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. My make-up stayed put all day & night long. It looked so natural and glamorous. She even helped touch up my hairstyle that had been done by someone else in the morning! So accommodating and good at communication!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Beauty by Summer's reply:

Thanks for the review, Laura! You are such a beauty, it's so easy to make you look amazing!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

The make up summer did for my wedding really made me feel like a beautiful bride. She listened to everything I wanted and made sure I was beyond happy! I would recommend her to any bride for her special day!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Beauty by Summer's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn! I always love seeing you and I am so grateful I made you happy on your wedding day!

Jocelyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Summer was phenomenal to work with!! My make up was STUNNING, I was told several times by everyone that I looked like a princess, pretty sure my Bridesmaids regretted not signing up with her as well.

Her work is truly amazing, she has a great charisma and was super accommodating and flexible with me which I loved! Her communication is fast too which was perfect! I would recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Beauty by Summer's reply:

Thank you so much Jocelyn!