Beauty by Ritta Noury Reviews

Beauty by Ritta Noury 3
Beauty by Ritta Noury 4

Danielle · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Incredible Makeup!

I was a bridesmaid at my friends wedding and I was lucky enough to have Ritta. I couldn't have been happier with the end result! I'm very particular about how I like my makeup done and Ritta paid attention to every request and ensured that I looked my absolute best. I felt glamorous without feeling like I was over done. She knew exactly what to do to highlight my natural features. I highly recommend Ritta for your wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Kalousie · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional!

Ritta trully brought the best out of every braidsmaid and bride! She was very gentle, explaining every step of the process and giving recommendations of skin care products (that actually work!). She listened to me and captured exactly the look I was looking for! Now she’s my go to person for all makeup and skin care needs...

Daphne · Married on 02/08/2018

Professional & Beyond Talented!

Ritta’s service were sought for my cousin’s wedding. I could not have asked for a more perfect, flawless bride. She not only traveled to her, but was beyond professiomal and accommodating to her request. Her expertise is like no other. Absolutely phenomenal & personable.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Christine N · Married on 09/10/2017

Outstanding artistry

Ritta was extremely personable and knowledgeable about her artistry. She took the time to ask me how I wanted to look and took her time. She made sure I was comfortable throughout my appointment. She truly made me look unforgettable on my special day.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2017

Excellent and professional MUA!!

The best Make up artist ever! During my first appoint with her, she was very patient with me, as my eyes usually tear when getting eyelashes put on. She was also very knowledgeable about skincare. She made several suggestions of skin care products that I now use During my daily and nightly regimen. She’s the sweetest and most professional make up artist I’ve ever encountered. I now book her for all of my special occasions and make up needs. Book your appointment with Ritta! You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Dana O · Married on 05/11/2017

Maid of honor make up

Ritta is personable, professional, and fabulous. She did an amazing job on my make up for my maid of honor look. She listened to how I wanted my make up done and achieved the look I wanted and more. I highly recommend her services.

Wedding Day

Ritta Noury did my rehearsal dinner and wedding day make up in April of 2017. When I went for my trial a month or two before, she asked me all about my skin care as she wanted to make sure she used cosmetics that would not irritate my skin. She was wonderful and professional, making sure I not only had the look I wanted but enjoying myself as well. When the big day came, she was early and set up before we even started getting our hair done. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to make me look and feel as beautiful as she did on my special day. Hire Her!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 06/19/2016

Ritta - Best Makeup Artist

Ritta is very professional, patient, and artistic. She perfected my make up, and my daughter’s make up, on the day of my Sister’s wedding. Ritta took the time to make sure that our make up was nothing less than perfect, and that we were 1000% satisfied. I would definitely contact Ritta for my next event.

Jamie Van · Married on 05/14/2016

Perfection all around!

Ritta captured exactly what I wanted for my wedding day makeup... she listened carefully, planned her approach, and delivered. I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt, and the pictures came out amazing! She is an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Rai · Married on 04/16/2016

All around great experience for my wedding

Ritta Noury provided a great experience for my wedding. Me and my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful. We had an early call time and Ritta was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 02/16/2014

Wonderful service and the sweetest girl!

Ritta did makeup for my wedding and for my best friend's wedding. She is so wonderful! She was on time and stayed as late as we needed. She is always my go-to when I have makeup needs. She is the sweetest and most down to earth girl I know. I would highly recommend her for whatever occasion you need - baby shower, bridal shower, wedding, prom, etc. She is your girl!

Beauty by Ritta Noury 5
    Beauty by Ritta Noury 6
    Beauty by Ritta Noury 7
    Beauty by Ritta Noury 8

C. Noury · Married on 06/11/2018

Professional and personable

Beauty by Ritta Noury has done my makeup on numerous occasions. She is not only professional but listens to what you want and ensures that you are happy with the end result. Her priority is you!!

Sent on 12/26/2018