Beauty By Katelyn McCloy Reviews

7 | Fremont, OH

7 Reviews for Beauty By Katelyn McCloy

Heather · Married on 10/14/2018

Katelyn was so sweet and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her for any event you want your makeup done for!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! She was absolutely amazing! She did mine and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding and we all looked flawless. It was rainy and humid on my wedding day and it didn't affect our makeup at all. I HIGHLY recommend her if you're looking to book with someone. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Shelly · Married on 07/16/2017

Katelyn did my niece's makeup for her wedding day. It was a wedding gift to her. Exceeded my expectations!! Recommend her to everyone! Perfect celebrity, red carpet like makeup! Katelyn is VERY professional!! Very talented!! Very prompt!! The best make up application I've truly ever seen! Plus she does eyelash extensions and micro blading ! Wow!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Julie · Married on 11/18/2016

Katelyn is awesome and professional. She is a great choice.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Katelyn is very friendly and talented in what she does! She has a variety of quality makeup products to use from. The experience is personal and focused on making you feel amazing and confident for your special event!

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/19/2016

For my makeup and hair services and all of my bridesmaids and the mother of the bride's also, I hired Katelyn McCloy. I was nervous at first but as soon as she arrived she was polite, professional and understanding of our nerves and worked so well with all of us. Her work was amazing, and we all felt so beautiful! Reliable, affordable and worth every penny!

Sent on 03/30/2017