Beauty by Glo Reviews

1 User photo

Beauty by Glo 1
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 12/09/2017

Definitely the best makeup and hair out there! Gloria and her staff are talented, professional, and reliable ! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Beauty by Glo 2

KATIE · Married on 10/07/2017

Gloria and her team are sooo talented! I do not trust anyone to touch my face as I am very particular with how my make up looks and tend to be sensitive to several products. Gloria made me feel comfortable from Day 1 and her work is amazing. My make up looked flawless and stayed put ALL day in the Miami humidity- I am soo happy that Gloria and her team were a part of my special day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Gloria was my hair & makeup artist and she was AMAZING! I literally looked like a Queen on my wedding day and people couldn't stop saying how amazing my hair and makeup were. I met with Gloria and did a bridal hair & makeup trial a few months before the wedding - she was incredibly accommodating because I was an out of state bride and was only in town for 3 days to take care of several wedding things. She came early on the day of the wedding with her team to set up and her team did airbrushed makeup and hair for my bridesmaids --- they all looked wonderful! I highly recommend Gloria to all brides - she is the best! If I'm ever in Miami and need hair/makeup services again, I'll be sure to reach out to Gloria!! thank you for everything!! - Sandra

Sent on 04/19/2017

DESIREE · Married on 11/19/2016

Gloria and her team are above and beyond the best. Not only did her team take care of me the bride for my wedding she also was able to do about 10 other people's hair and make up with her wonderful team. We had a great time laughing and enjoying each other's company but not only that we all looked amazing. She was more than accommodating, she was early and we finished everything with time to spare. I can't wait to use her again and again and refer her to all my friends. Lots of love to Gloria and her team, Desiree wedding 11-19-16

Sent on 11/28/2016

Marlen · Married on 10/15/2016

Gloria is awesome! I contacted her after trying another vendor and she understood and delivered my overall look perfectly. The makeup was flawless and survived the wedding with no touch ups. And my hair was fantastic and stayed in place the entire event. She is wonderful to work with, her salon is located at an accessible location, is responsive to communications, and brought my vision to life. I would not hesitate to go to her again for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/24/2016

megan · Married on 09/25/2016

Glo and her team did miracles for my wedding day... Without any hesitation, they listened to each of my bridesmaids, MOG &MOB to help them create the vision they had for the day. They were professional, kind, and very fun to spend the day with! Our hair and makeup was BEYOND phenomenal! We received so many complements throughout the night... I'm so happy with my decision to have Glo and her team be apart of our day...

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2016

Gloria and her team were amazing! Not only did they travel to Key West for our wedding, she came down the day before to do my make-up before our dinner rehearsal (as my trial make up application). I loved loved loved how pretty I looked!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Gloria and her team made all 9 of my bridesmaids and I look beautiful on my wedding day! She is extremely talented, professional, assertive. She kept us on track during our tight time schedule. I'm pretty sure my hair and makeup will never look that fabulous again. Thanks again, Glo!

Sent on 08/15/2016

maria teres · Married on 02/06/2016

Gloria and her staff were extremely professional and their work was outstanding. I recommend them to any one that needs any event.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Cristina · Married on 02/06/2016

Gloria and her team are absolutely AMAZING! Gloria was a pleasure to work with from the day I met her. Gloria is professional, timely in her communication with clients, and exceptionally talented. Gloria provided services for both hair and make-up, and my bridesmaids and I looked and felt incredible on my wedding day all thanks to Gloria and her team. I highly recommend Gloria for any event!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Let me start off by saying Gloria and her team were beyond amazing on the day of my wedding!! I went to Gloria for a trial a few months before my wedding and showed her pictures of things I had in mind for hair and make up (she does air brush by the way) and she added her own touch to it which made them even better. Between the trial and the wedding day we kept in touch for the details of the bridesmaids and any questions I needed cleared up. Gloria was always very quick with her responses and always made sure they were answered properly. On the day of the wedding her and two other stylists came to my house, with all of their equipment, and began getting everyone ready for the big day. I was the last one to get my hair and make up done and I was extremely happy with the outcome. She made me look exactly how I wanted to on my big day! Gloria and her team are beyond AMAZING and I would 100% recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Anna · Married on 02/14/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gloria and her team! I contacted her about 6 weeks before my wedding when my original stylist backed out and I was in such a bind. She got back to me within 24 hours and said she had a team that was available for our date. She charged a very minimal travel fee compared to others I talked to and her rates were so reasonable!

You can check out her website to see how amazing her work is but it's even better in person! Her team brought a whole studio with them! They set up lights, stools and all of their supplies in our suite and got to work right away. There were two other artists besides Gloria doing hair and makeup and a coordinator to ensure everyone was on time! Everyone's hair and makeup looked absolutely flawless including mine! I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was all thanks to beauty by Gloria!

Seriously, book her! I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Viviana · Married on 12/20/2014

Where can I begin? Gloria is simply amazing. She is extremely talented, flexible, professional, super sweet... Gloria listened to me, understood what I wanted and made it a reality; my hair and makeup were exactly what I had envisioned. From the hair and makeup trial to my wedding day, I loved and enjoyed the whole experience. If you want to feel and look beautiful, Gloria is the person to contact, the best decision you could ever make. Remember, it's your wedding, you may have the most beautiful gown, most expensive venue, the chicest shoes, but if your hair and makeup are not on point, you will not be happy. I highly recommend Gloria and the entire Beauty by Glo team.

Sent on 02/18/2016