Beauty by Bree Reviews

Beauty by Bree View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Rebekah S. Married on 12/17/2022

Everything was amazing!

Everyone looked so beautiful at my wedding thanks to you! My makeup lasted all day and my hair was absolutely perfect. I can not thank beauty by Bree enough!
    Taylor S. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best hair and makeup ever!

I absolutely love Bri! She was great in everything she did. She was easy to get along with and knew exactly what she was doing. I would call her for another event anytime.
    Brii (. Married on 10/08/2022

Book bree asap!

If I could give a million stars I would! She helped with so much on my special day, her skills are out of this world and a total joy to be around! Bree, you’re so great please don’t ever change! Can’t thank you enough. Love ya girl!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Karah
    Karah W. Married on 09/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service, amazing energy, amazing all around!

Bree was the nicest person to have for bridal hair and makeup! She was so flexible and accommodating for me and my bridal party, and kept us laughing and smiling throughout the entire morning. Everyone’s makeup and hair looked so good and kept up through the day, I barely had to touch up!
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bree was amazing!! Easy to work with!

Bree was the only artist I spoke to who was willing to agree to work with me before knowing every detail of who in my party would need hair and makeup service. She didn't push a minimum number of girls on me, which was really nice because some of my bridesmaids didn't know if it would fit into their budget or schedule until the week of. I hired Bree from almost an hour and a half away, when there were a lot of artist within 15 minutes of the location. Her pricing beat everyone. She even brought an assistant without charging us any extra! Both of are easygoing and we're great to settle everyone's nerves before. I loved working with these girls!!!
    Megan Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent experience!

Bree was exactly what we needed and more! We came in from out of town for a family wedding and were so happily surprised with how well Bree took care of us. We were all more than happy with our perfect makeup looks, and Bree was so fun to talk to throughout the morning! She made an otherwise stressful situation so light and fun, and our makeup lasted all day and night! We all wanted natural looking glam, and she provided just that. So happy we chose to connect with Bree.
    Haley B. Married on 06/04/2022

Great experience

Bree was amazing, sweet, and did a wonderful job with me and my girls. She went absolutely above and beyond!
    Rachel S. Married on 04/16/2022

Great service!

These girls are so sweet and so great! They accommodated our schedule, they listened to what we wanted and were able to get an idea of who we are and incorporate that into our styles. Every single one of us loved our hair and makeup. 10/10 would book again!
  • Sydney
    Sydney L. Married on 03/26/2022

Very Knowledgable and Easy to Work With

Bree was phenomenal in every way, that's the simplest way to put it. I really delayed booking someone for my wedding hair/makeup but once I found Bree she immediately accommodated me into her schedule for a trial. The trial went great and she was very open to any tweaks or changes that I wanted. As great as she was then, the wedding day was where she really shined. She had obviously done her homework on the type of style I was going for since we did the trial and came in ready to go with the perfect strategies to get my hair to do what we wanted (no easy feat). She was also extremely easy to work with, not even blinking an eye when I sprang a different makeup idea on her the morning of. Everything about both my hair and makeup turned out flawlessly and I couldn't have been happier with it.
  • Hannah
    Hannah H. Married on 02/02/2022

Great personality and talent

I tried 3 makeup artists and found that the other two could not match my foundation well. I'm pretty fair and tend to use the lightest shades from the store. Brianna, had no issue working with my complexion. You can show her what you're interested in and she translates that to your face effortlessly and is up-to-date on the trends. I highly recommend her not only for her skill but also because she is very chill and self-sufficient. I say that, because in my opinion it gets overwhelming when all attention is on you, everyone is trying to interact with you and ask you questions. Brianna was a nice calm person to have around haha.