Beauty by Bianca Reviews

Beauty by Bianca 2
  • Kersten

Kersten · Married on 10/05/2019

Made us all beautiful

Very professional and organized made each one of the women feel and look thei absolute best

Sent on 10/29/2019

Beauty by Bianca's reply:

Hi Kersten, Thank you so much for the review! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day :) I am looking forward to seeing photos!

Leah Duarte · Married on 07/19/2019

So talented!

I had 2 different trials from other makeup artists before I finally found Bianca! She knew exactly what look I wanted to achieve just by looking at a few photos and asking me plenty of questions. My makeup looked FLAWLESS! I was SO sure of wanting airbrush till she recommended I try traditional for my skin type and I am so glad I listened because my skin had never looked so good! I wanted a very clean, fresh and modern look and thats exactly what she did. She is so nice and sweet. I LOVE her studio and her style. Not to mention, after watching her do makeup I realized how clean she was compared to other makeup artists! Save yourself time and book her!

Krystal Rossi · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing & organized!

I have had my makeup done by several artists in the past and none have compared to Bianca's work! Work aside, she is so nice to work with and made me feel comfortable. I live out of state and wasn't able to even have a trial which I have to admit made me nervous but Bianca's work totally blew me away the day of my wedding! I couldn't have been happier with the way it came out and not to mention how it lasted all day, all night and when I woke up the next morning it was still in tact! Amazing!

Neha Solanki · Married on 06/21/2019

Unbelievably beautiful

Bianca is 100% worth it in my opinion. My bridesmaids were very diverse (ie Korean, Indian). Each and every one absolutely love their makeup. I know each of my bridesmaids very well, and each and every one was absolutely thrilled and very happy with their end product. It made me happy to see each of them so happy. Each one said that they were the more happy with Bianca's makeup than any other makeup artist from prior events that they have worked with.

As for me, I cannot imagine better makeup for myself as bride. I could not have been happier with the end product of my makeup and also of my hair. I did not know that I could look so beautiful... and all because of Bianca.

I would go to Bianca again for any of my makeup/hair needs.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Alexandra Solitro · Married on 05/19/2019

Easy and effortless!

I had the pleasure of having Bianca as my makeup artist for my wedding. From the time I sent an email to see if she was available she was always very prompt and responsive. My trial went so smoothly. I had absolutely no idea how I wanted my makeup to look. She took the time to go through Pinterest and find different styles based on the look of my wedding. She made the trial so much less intimidating and made the whole process that much more pleasant. She was always so responsive going back and forth on emails about schedule changes, adding girls, etc. I felt like I was constantly emailing her but she always made me feel like I was never a bother. The day of my wedding she came on time, finished on time and was extremely professional. I wish I could get married all over again just to have her do my makeup! I more than highly recommend her for any future brides!

Danielle Young · Married on 03/30/2019

Makeup bridal and bridal party

Bianca did an amazing job on my makeup and all my bridesmaids. She was on time and professional. She really knows what she’s doing to make you look amazing !

Sent on 05/01/2019

Beauty by Bianca's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Danielle! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!! Wishing you and your husband all the best! xo

Clarissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Makeup

I had hired Bianca to do my makeup for my wedding day 9.22.18. It was nerve wracking trying to find someone I trusted, but Bianca made me feel so comfortable. I am SO happy I found her! She was professional, reliable, and listened to what I wanted. She scheduled out my makeup and 9 of my bridesmaid's makeup perfectly. I loved everything about my makeup. Thank you for making us feel so beautiful on this special day. Thank you Bianca!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

I found Bianca through reviews on wedding wire. I was looking for someone personable, reliable, reasonable and with exceptional reviews. I spent 2 days reading through reviews of makeup artists that were not too far from our venue. I came across Beauty by Bianca. Her introduction impressed me. I could tell she loves what she does. I also loved her portfolio and that she used airbrush, which is what we really wanted. I emailed her through the website and she responded very quickly. I could tell after a couple of emails back and forth she was the one for us. We did a trial at her home, which was so lovely and inviting and we got to meet her adorable 2 year as well. She has a beautiful, clean make up studio in her home with big picture windows that over look a beautiful large green yard. The studio had high chairs, lights and mirrors. Bianca had plenty of makeup and was spot on in recommending shades that suited both myself and my daughter, the bride. She explained what she was doing each step of the way. She was so good at putting on the false eyelashes. Her technique made it very clear that she has a lot of experience applying make up. She made us look so beautiful a few extra guests asked if they could do their makeup as well. The day of the wedding was so humid Bianca recommended that we don't use the airbrush, especially since our event was outside under a tent. I completely put my trust in her and we went without airbrush. Bianca is so personable and sweet and so was her husband. She worked well with our hair artist and they both complemented each others work. Bianca was truly excited about my daughters wedding and took such a personal interest in us. I highly recommend Bianca, she was so wonderful and easy to work with and talk to. Thank you Bianca for making my daughters wedding day so worry free and special! We look forward to continuing our friendship and sharing pictures with you!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Bianca did an UNBELIEVABLE job. My mother used to work with Bianca years ago and always mentioned that her makeup was immaculate. She's extremely nice, accommodating, professional and AMAZING at what she does. I had 11 women total who needed to get beautified haha...This included myself, 8 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in-law. I had girls in the wedding that don't normally wear makeup and are very picky but all of them absolutely loved the job that Bianca and team did. I felt like a movie star and loved my makeup :) I wish I could give 10 stars.

Beauty by Bianca 3
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Beauty by Bianca's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! I appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

My bridesmaids and I had the pleasure of sharing the morning of my wedding with Bianca! Bianca is an exceptional artist. She took the time to get to know each person's personality and was able to accommodate our every need. Whether it was airbrush, traditional, or just some complexion correction, Bianca did it all! Her eye for precision and detail is impeccable and her professionalism is unparalleled.
    I felt so beautiful and received so many compliments throughout the night! My make up didn’t budge (despite the 90 degree humidity and a tear or two)!
    Thank you, Bianca!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Bianca was a lifesaver for my wedding. Not many people are willing to accommodate someone with 8 bridesmaids and their Mother but Bianca not only took us on but everyone looked amazing and no one's make-up was rushed in any way. I've never been happy with my makeup in the past because of my skin but Bianca found a way to make my skin look flawless. She was super accommodating and not only came to the house we were getting ready at the day of the wedding (and even had a Directors chair and professional lighting so we felt like movie stars) but she even came to my house when my Mother wanted a trial. Not only is she a great makeup artist but an even better person and I can't recommend her enough.

Beauty by Bianca 4
    Sent on 10/16/2017

Beauty by Bianca's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen! It was a pleasure working with you!

Gloria · Married on 07/24/2017

Bianca's work is amazing! My family and I have had the pleasure of her beauty services. She's done weddings, Proms and other special occasions. Love her.
    Gloria

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2017

Bianca is amazing! She is sweet, personable, and easy to work with…you can definitely tell she loves her job and her talent is unmatched! Bianca has done my makeup for many special events and has recently made me look flawless for my wedding.

Bianca listened to what each girl in my wedding party wanted, created a perfect look for each girl, and most importantly she brought out everyone’s natural beauty! I am a very particular person, and when I looked into the mirror on the day of my wedding there was not one single thing I wanted to change. Most importantly all of our makeup lasted all day! I highly recommend Bianca for your wedding, or any special event, she is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Carly · Married on 06/03/2017

I've been a bridesmaid many times and I have never had my makeup look so great! Bianca did an amazing job in making me feel beautiful, without looking overdone. She is so talented and very sweet!

Kristen · Married on 07/18/2015

Bianca has done my makeup for several weddings, she is great at what she does, making me feel comfortable and beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2012

Bianca did my makeup as part of a wedding I was in and I cannot say enough great things about the quality of her work and the professionalism she exhibited. I know nothing about makeup so found it hard to convey what I wanted my look to be and I know that this can easily frustrate other makeup artists. Bianca handled it wonderfully and took my random thoughts and gave me a beautiful glamorous look that made me feel wonderful! I know all of the bridesmaids were so happy with how their makeup turned out. I would recommend Bianca to any future bride!

Alisha · Married on 07/04/2009

Bianca did an outstanding job on my makeup for a wedding I had! She has also did a wedding that I was in and I loved it as did the rest of the wedding party. In fact I have had her do it for other occasions I had! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017