Beauty By Anh Reviews

Beauty By Anh 5
  • Purvi

Purvi Patel · Getting married on 08/04/2020

amazing!!!!!

I met Anh two days before my wedding without a trial or anything and she truly went above and beyond to give me the best experience during my wedding weekend. Anh treated my wedding as a top priority and something she was proud to do and made sure every detail was perfect from head to toe. She was always considerate and started each session with a great attitude and a smile. She was reliable and always ready to jump on her feet if anything came up. Anh is very knowledgeable in the chemical and physical mechanisms of makeup application and has a gift for knowing what will work and what won’t. She gives you tips and tricks on how to get your skin ready for your big day and constantly checks in to see how you are doing. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a makeup/hair artist to look no further and contact Anh for your future event! I loved working with her and so will you!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • April

April · Married on 10/19/2019

Worth every penny!

They were amazing and my makeup was amazing. They went above and beyond. I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Shalini T · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best!!

Anh is fantastic!!!! She did my hair and makeup for 3 events for my wedding weekend. We had a big Indian wedding and she totally glammed me up perfectly! I have her inspiration photos and just let her do her thing the weekend of the wedding. She was super timely and reliable. Very easy to work with. She had another wedding happening the day of mine and she went seamlessly from my wedding to the other client’s and back without a hiccup. There was a lot of hoopla going on around me when I was getting ready but she was always focused on finishing my hair and makeup perfectly. Couldn’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Julia

Julia Chester · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you anh!

Anh and Mimi were the best part of my wedding day! It was important for me to have the best glam team I could. So I confirmed Anh was available before confirming my venue and setting the wedding date. She is so good that I would have changed my wedding date if she wasn’t available! They made everyone look so beautiful and were so much fun to spend the day with! They followed us during pictures offering touch ups for everyone. Anh even stopped and checked the photographers photos to make sure the makeup was showing up as she wanted it. She also told me when hairs were out of place and how to angle my body for the most flattering photos! They were worth every penny and my wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without them!

Beauty By Anh 6
    Beauty By Anh 7
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Lisa Moler · Married on 04/24/2019

She's awesome!

I had a huge celebrity interview in ATL and found Anh online reading Yelp reviews...let me say they were ALL TRUE!!! Sometimes u never know..but I'm happy to say Anh was a true professional that exceeded ALL of my very picky hair/makeup expectations!! Scale of 1-10, shes a 15! And a sweetheart on top of her talent! Do not hesitate to book Anh for your most important occasions...she will not disappoint you!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/16/2019

Bridal makeup 🤩

Anh is the BEST! I was referred to her by a friend because I knew when I saw my friends makeup on her wedding day I had to have her makeup artist! I got married last weekend and a lot of my guests are messaging me to get her number because they loved my makeup. Not only is she an amazing makeup artist but she is such a sweet and fun person! If you need your makeup done for ANYTHING!!! She’s your lady! Thank you Anh for making me feel so pretty on my wedding day!

Beauty By Anh 8
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Taylor · Married on 02/01/2019

Anh and Mimi were amazing! Everything from their quick response all the way through how beautiful everyone looked. I called Anh super last minute because our makeup and hair artist fell through and she was able to come through for us and I'm so glad this happened, it was a blessing in disguise. I definitely recommend the both of them.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Nayla Ahmed · Married on 12/21/2018

The best! Just amazing to work with!

Anh is just so great! I wholeheartedly recommend Anh - she was amazing to work with on many levels .

For a little context, my family and I are not very comfortable with/used to elaborate makeup, and it is a testament to her and to Mimi (her assistant/co-worker who helped all 3 days) that both I and my family had an incredibly relaxed and even enjoyable time working with her during my wedding weekend.

She has a great eye for people as well as aesthetics, and did a great job making me comfortable and helping me find the makeup and hair style that would work best for me based on my complexion, personality and outfits. I think she did a fantastic job of making me and my family look (and more importantly, feel) glamorous without going over the top.

We had a 3 day Pakistani wedding event in Atlanta, GA just before the Christmas weekend, and with anywhere from 5-15 people needing makeup/hair each day. She did such an amazing job that on the 2nd day, people were asking if they could get their makeup for the 3rd day done by her, which is a testament to her work in and of itself. Despite this being a last minute request, she was very accommodating and managed to make it happen without a hitch.

She was extremely professional throughout, and both she and Mimi were always on time, well prepared, and had a great attitude. The services were very reasonably priced, and she was very accommodating of my requests/wishes.

I feel blessed to have found her using the online search, as she was very easy to work with and made the whole process much more enjoyable for me and my family during my wedding weekend. 5/5 stars for her for sure!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Morgan · Married on 11/17/2018

I searched high and low and finally found her!

Anh was absolutely amazing to work with. She really listened to exactly what I had in mind for my wedding make up and made it happen. She also made sure to tend to each of bridesmaids needs and desires for their make up as well. It can be very hard to please ten girls and accommodate all their different styles, but she did wonderful! Everyone's make up was done well up to my standards. She kept to a very strict schedule and even finished early and was able to squeeze in another girl who wasn't in the schedule. She uses the best products. She also did my lash extensions. I highly recommend this to any bride. It was so much more comfortable to wear than strip lashes. My lashes lasted for four weeks and I got to many compliments on them. She never made me feel rushed and she takes her time to make sure it is done right and you leave looking perfect!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Anh is an amazing MUA! I am someone who wears a good amount of makeup on a daily bases, so I tend to be quite picky when it comes to my makeup. During my trial we spoke about goals for my wedding day and she kept me involved each step of the way. The wedding day was no different, I wanted to make some changes from the trial and Anh was completely open to them and also kept me involved each step of the way to make sure I liked it! She offers airbrush makeup which was included for the bride, it was an add on for bridesmaids so just make sure they are clear that they want it or not! She was also very easy to communicate with during the planning process, I would highly recommend Anh to do your makeup for your event!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Maya · Married on 09/09/2018

Anh was super professional from the get go! She showed up the hotel on time and immediately started working with me and my bridal party in order to get our looks done before we had to head out and take photos. Aside from being professional, Anh is also EXTREMELY talented at what she does! Whether old or young, she will absolutely work with you to give you the look you desire. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Shehzadi · Married on 09/08/2018

Anh is AMAZING! I booked her for my engagement party. She did my makeup and hair as well as my mom’s and sister’s. I was quite nervous as I had never gotten my makeup done professionally. Anh took the time to get to know each of our personalities, preferences, and comfort level. She really made me look and feel amazing on my special night. I will definitely be booking her for the wedding! Thank you Anh!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sisi · Married on 04/21/2018

Anh is an incredible make-up artist, and worth all the money! I felt like a princess all night thanks to Anh's fabulous make-up job. Guests kept commenting that Anh's make-up job was amazing, and my friends even said that I should keep the lashes on as part of my everyday make-up routine. The airbrushed make-up stayed on perfectly all night long. But seriously, if I could, I would want Anh to be my make-up artist for every big event! Selecting Anh as my MUA was one of the best vendor decisions that I made.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Bethany · Married on 03/17/2018

Anh is amazing! She made my wedding day and I'm so glad I booked her! My bridesmaids and the mothers loved her, too! I had a trial run with her before the wedding day and she was able to accommodate my busy schedule, too. Thank you Anh for everything!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Abir · Married on 12/09/2017

Anh really went above and beyond to do my hair and make-up for my brother's wedding. Since it was an early event, she came to my place at 7 am to get me ready...the night before the event it was snowing quite a bit so I was worried she wouldn't be able to make it but thankfully she came, on time, with all the supplies needed to get me ready. She was professional, truly a pleasure to talk to, and my make-up lasted all day and all night. I got a ton of compliments and I wouldn't hesitate to book her again!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Suma · Married on 11/03/2017

Anh did my makeup for two ceremonies Nov 3 and 5th last year. She was fantastic and I was very pleased with the outcome! One of my ceremonies was an Indian one and she was familiar with the kind of style I wanted. I wanted to go for a more subtle look for my civil ceremony and she delivered! I did not do a trial run and I wish I did as that would help me decide what styles I liked more as well. So that is one thing I highly recommend doing. Also, make sure you keep glue for the eyelashes handy! The makeup really held up for over 8 hours and my hair looked fabulous. I was a happy bride! :)

Sent on 01/30/2018

Marta · Married on 10/28/2017

When I was looking for a make up artist for my special day, I found Anh. It was one of the best decisions which I have made! She did my make up and hair. I showed her some pictures which I liked and she was able to create the same look which I wanted. She is a real professionalist and I can recommend her every single bride who is looking for the perfect look for one of the most important days in life!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Susan · Married on 10/13/2017

Anh is the best! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as several of my bridesmaids. I had girls with different skin tones, hair types, and ethnicities and Anh enhanced their own unique natural beauty. My bridesmaids looked so beautiful!

I don’t normally wear makeup so I went into my trial with no real idea of what I wanted. Anh was able to take me through the various stages of makeup until I found something I was comfortable with. She was incredibly sweet the whole time, asking my opinion and how I was feeling.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt as pretty as I did after Anh was finished with me! My eyes really popped with the mink lashes she picked out and I loved it. I knew I had makeup on, but my face didn’t feel heavy at all. And my hair looked great! Anh even helped me find a hair piece that would fit best with the hairstyle I wanted and my dress.

And despite all the dancing and the heat outside, my hair and makeup stayed beautiful the entire night. I got so many compliments that night, further proof to me that Anh is a miracle worker!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

Anh is AWESOME! She seriously has such a talent for hair & makeup. My hair & makeup lasted my whole wedding day. No joke! I'm so glad I made the choice to book Anh. I will for sure book her again for any other up coming events :)

Beauty By Anh 9
    Sent on 10/20/2017

benny · Married on 09/23/2017

Anh was great from the start until the end. She was kind and caring from our first testing appointment and willing to communicate and be flexible throughout the process. We had our bridal house host canceled on us and she easily accommodated that without any hassle.

On the wedding day, she arrived on time (earlier in fact) and although we were running late, she changed up her pace to go with the flow so we could spend the most time with the bride while handling the mothers' makeup. Although I didn't have much interaction with her towards the end due to me handling other matters, I was very happy to see my wife's makeup at the first look. A+++ and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Anh is the absolute best! If you're looking for someone to do your hair and makeup she is amazing! I had the most amazing experience working with Anh from my engagement shoot all the way up until my wedding. She is extremely professional and talented! I can't say enough about how much I truly appreciate her work and how wonderful she is as a professional as well as a person.

Thank you for everything Anh!

Beauty By Anh 10
    Beauty By Anh 17
    Sent on 02/20/2018
  • F

Farrah · Married on 06/10/2017

Anh is truly THE best!!! Her and her assistant, Lynn, were so awesome to work with on my wedding day. Anh also did my trial make-up prior to the wedding, so I knew I'd be blown away the day of. It was really important for me to find someone who is not afraid of makeup, someone super talented, and someone who knows how to work on all different skin tones and hair types. Anh is all of those things and then some!! I got countless compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day this past weekend, and I can't wait to see the photos! I already can't wait for another reason to book with Anh!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Annie · Married on 04/22/2017

Anh is amazing! She did both my makeup and hair for my wedding and my bridesmaids as well. She showed up bright and early to get my girls ready at 3AM in the morning. Not only she is amazing at what she does, but she is also so helpfully with helping me getting ready for my big day. I can't asked for a better makeup artist and hairstylist for my special day. Thank you for everything you did! I highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Angela · Married on 12/10/2016

Anh was friendly and professional for my wedding hair and makeup. She did an outstanding job! This pictures came out amazing and I know it's partly due to Anh's amazing skills. We never even had a trial run...she just came in and did exactly what I wanted. Thank you again for everything you did!

Sent on 01/30/2017

erica · Married on 10/22/2016

Having Anh for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! She made me look perfect for my wedding day! I loved the fact that Anh made sure you not only were beautiful in person but on camera as well. I have had my hair and makeup done several times before but never had I had someone I completely trusted 100% to help me look the best for my big day! She listened to me and made sure she would ask me about everything that she did. She can do both makeup and hair perfectly. I would recommend having Anh bride! Out of all the things I stressed about on my wedding day, being beautiful wasn't one of them thanks to Anh!

Sent on 11/04/2016