Beauty By Alexandra Reviews

20 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

20 Reviews for Beauty By Alexandra

Vanessa G. · Married on 06/07/2021

Bridal glam goals!

Can't say enough good things about the services Beauty by alexandra provided... a day I will never forget. Not to mention makeup and hair didn't move one bit through the long wedding night!! lol! Cant wait for Alexandra to glam me and my friends for my friends wedding in a few weeks! thank you again love!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica R. · Married on 05/15/2021

Flawless hair/makeup on my special day

Alexandra was truly amazing doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. She made me look more beautiful then I have ever looked. She was also very personable. I would hire again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Kashua

Kashua B. · Married on 04/17/2021

Talented!!

Alexandra was professional and communicated well. She made sure I was prepared before she arrived at my house for my bridal hair and make up and my bridesmaids h&m. She has such an amazing personality that really made the experience enjoyable and fun. She was able to execute what we all wanted for our h&m. As a bride I was so happy with my results and my girls results. Alexandra does a work of art and I will be hiring her again in the future. I highly recommend her as she cares for her clients and will blow you away with her skills.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Beauty By Alexandra's reply:

Omg 🙏🙏🙏 your are the sweetest, this means so much to me!! So grateful we got to meet!! Congrats again beautiful! 💕💕

Kristen C. · Married on 03/13/2021

So many compliments!

I’m so happy I picked Aly! She travel and got to my venue at 5am to get my bridal party and I ready for my 11am brunch wedding. I felt so beautiful and love how the pictures have turned out. We got so many compliments on not only my make up and hair but also for my bridal party!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Beauty By Alexandra's reply:

Aww Kristen!! Thank you sooo much!! so grateful we met- so happy you loved your glam!! Congrats again gorgeous!! ✨❤️

Aliza D. · Married on 02/14/2021

Aliza— Bride

I found Alexandra on the knot and I have to say she is amazing! Having her with us on this special day was so natural. It wasn’t like having some random do our hair and makeup. It felt like girls night the entire time! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Anna G. · Married on 01/31/2021

So much talent !!

Alexandra was absolutely amazing ! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! She’s so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. She is extremely talented and went above & beyond to make me feel beautiful ! I would 100% recommend her to anybody for their wedding or any special event!

Sent on 02/05/2021
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 01/17/2021

Last minute elopement

I found Alexandra around a week before my
    wedding. I sought out a few makeup artists/hair but she was the most reasonable. I also liked her work on her Instagram. I loved my makeup and super beachy hairstyle. She is so sweet and personable and came to my resort, which was super convenient. She always responded in a timely manner and was very informative. You can’t go wrong with booking her for a special occasion. I look forward to using her in the Future when I visit the Fort Lauderdale area ❤️

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah H. · Married on 01/17/2021

Beyond amazing

Alexandra did my mom and my sisters makeup and hair for an event. And let me tell you that my mom is very picky. But Alexandra’s talent took them by storm. They looked amazing and was sooo happy and their makeup stayed all night. And their hair looked stunning. They got so much compliments and it made my Heart so happy to see my loved ones happy and feeling beautiful 💕
    Ladies don’t look any further cause this is your makeup/hair artist. She also has an amazing, kind and humble personality 💖
    Alexandra thank you for everything, thank you for being on time and going the extra mile to make your clients happy! You have my recommendations to whomever asks for makeup and hair!
    You will definitely hear from us again 🌺🙌

Sent on 01/27/2021

Shannon · Married on 01/14/2021

100000/10 Would Recommend

Alexandra was so personable and professional, she was a dream to work with and will go back for any major event I have!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Darian B. · Married on 10/16/2020

Simply amazing

There is not enough room in here to leave all the amazing things I have to say about Alexandra so I will sum it up. She is simply AMAZING at what she does. She is so talented, all my girls including myself loved hair and makeup and felt so comfortable in it all day. My hair did not fall out even on a rainy/humid south Florida day and I fell asleep with my makeup on and woke up to it still looking flawless!! She worked by herself and completed 10 girls hair and makeup on her own in perfect time! You need Ally to do your hair and makeup it’s that simple!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 03/07/2020

100% recommend

Such a great experience working with alexandra, she made me feel like the prettiest bride ever! highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • F

Farah S. · Married on 10/12/2019

so impressed!

I hired alexandra to do my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and it could not of came out better, so happy with my decision to hire her, stayed great through the florida heat and humidity which is always scary! cant wait till October for my wedding glam...

Sent on 06/16/2019

Ericka R. · Married on 05/11/2019

thank you alexandra!!

Alexandra & her hair girl, did my makeup and hair for me (bride) and my 4 bridesmaids & mom!!! lets just say we couldn't stop looking at ourselves!! HIGHLY recommend Alexandra for your special day. also- she was amazing on time... and for a stressed bride.... that was amazing!! lol, thank you again alexandra!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Karina P. · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!!

I found Alexandra last year when she did my engagement photos & hired her to do my wedding makeup as well as my 7 bridesmaids. Everyone couldn’t stop starting at our makeup & hair the whole night! Not to mention it also felt so great on my skin! Thank you again!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Karen S. · Married on 02/22/2019

the bomb!!

so alexandra literally blew me away with my makeup and hair!!! 100% recommend for your special day! thank you again!!! xo

Sent on 03/21/2019

Gianna L. · Married on 12/15/2018

Never felt more beautiful!

This was such an amazing experience! Alexandra is so professional and has such a great attitude. She definitely knows what she’s doing and has a lot of knowledge on the products she uses. Alexandra uses high quality products and it shows! Her application is stunning, I received so many compliments on my makeup. She’s very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable during the whole process. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Amanda O. · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Alexandra did my wedding makeup as well as my bridal party and all I can say is wow.. she really blew me away with her work- I never felt more beautiful! Will be recommending her to all my friends & can’t wait to hire her again!! She made me feel so comfortable and was great with time! Thank you alexandra!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lisa S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Can’t thank Alexandra enough!

Alexandra honestly is an angel!!! She made me feel so beautiful & special! I had a pretty big bridal party (10) girls including myself, and we each felt so beautiful & pampered!! Can’t thank her enough! Her personality just makes you feel so secure and she knows her stuff, that’s for sure!! My husband even complimented my makeup! Lol

Sent on 02/08/2019

Alyssa W. · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend

Alexandra is an amazing young woman who takes her work seriously, she did such a fantastic job on both my makeup & hair! Received countless compliments!! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Bianca D. · Married on 02/03/2018

10/10 thank you!!

Could not recommend Alexandra enough- Felt so beautiful and amazed with her skills and attention to detail.. cant wait to receive our wedding photos.. Can't wait for my maternity session glam :)

Sent on 06/08/2019