Beauty Bullies Reviews

Beauty Bullies 6
Beauty Bullies 7
  • Isabel

Isabel 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Caroline & Nichole were great!!!

Love loved how my makeup and the bridesmaid makeups came out! We were getting compliments left and right!

The company was very accommodating to our needs as we had to start getting ready at the hotel before moving to the venue! Caroline & Nichole did an amazing job !馃挒

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tonya Buchanan 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Professional perfection.

I couldn鈥檛 be more pleased with Summer and her crew. Everyone鈥檚 hair and makeup was perfect, well timed and lasted better than I expected for June on the beach! I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Beauty Bullies 8
    Beauty Bullies 9
    Beauty Bullies 10
    Beauty Bullies 11

Joan 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Easy. Accommodating. Professional. Priced accordingly

Great experience with the Beauty Bully team for our daughter's wedding! Comparably priced, listened to what we wanted and helped with suggestions. We did hair and makeup for the bride, bridal party, mothers, and even Auntie! Caroline is AMAZING and such a wonderful person! Made us feel like family! Nicole helped round out our team! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Beauty Bullies 12
    Beauty Bullies 13
  • Amanda

Amanda B 路 Married on 11/06/2018

Celebrity Quality Makeup

Summer and her team did such a lovely job on the wedding day makeup for myself (the bride), my four bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. There's a great balance between listening to what you want and then using her own expertise to make you look absolutely stunning. The airbrushing she used on me made my skin look flawless. Plus, I was able to schedule two makeup trials with her to try different looks before the wedding day so I would feel more comfortable the day-of. She was very responsive and flexible throughout the whole process. She's also a very lovely and kind person. Everyone in my bridal party got along with her so well and we were all impressed with our final makeup!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Laura 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing and perfect hair and make up

Hair and makeup was perfect for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom! You can鈥檛 ask for someone more talented!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Beauty Bullies 18
    Beauty Bullies 19

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Your Wedding Team Won't Be Complete Without Beauty Bullies

When I started planning my wedding I wasn't worried about finding a great hair and makeup team -- only that they would have availability! I had experienced Beauty Bullies professionalism, skill and *magic* first-hand at my my best friend's wedding as a bridesmaid and knew they HAD to do my wedding. I wasn't worried at all about the outcome of my hair and makeup on my wedding team in the hands of Summer and her team -- and if you are, Summer offers a trial BEFORE you're big day so you both are in agreement about what to expect on your wedding day. The whole experience was relaxing, care-free and most importantly FUN! It was once thing I didn't have to stress about on my wedding day. Beauty bullies use the best products, are hygienic and professional. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Beauty Bullies 27
    Beauty Bullies 28

Michelle 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Summer is awesome!

Summer was very sweet and helpful especially in listening to exactly what I wanted and making my vision come alive. I loved my wedding make up, and am so grateful! Beauty Bullies also put in my hair extensions and did my hair which was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Beauty Bullies 29
    Beauty Bullies 30

Victoria 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy that Summer provided the hair and makeup service for my wedding! I met her in Orlando for a trial where she greeted me warmly and offered multiple hair and makeup styles to meet my needs. I really appreciated that she listened to what I was looking for and worked with me to find my wedding day look. On the big day, she travelled to the beachside venue of my wedding. She arrived before me and was set up and ready to work! The outcome was wonderful. I loved my makeup. I have shoulder length hair and didn't think I had many options for styling, but she worked her magic and created a beautiful up-do crafted with real flowers. On top of her amazing work, Summer is just a very sweet person who made me feel both comfortable and beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Beauty Bullies 31

Beauty Bullies's reply:

Thank You so much Beauty....I appreciate being apart of your special day!

Kayla 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Beyond amazing

My experience with beauty bullies was fantastic. Summer is amazing to work with, and she has amazing stylists that are funny, and caring and so great to be around, we were booked with them for our March 31st wedding, well I fell ill and was hospitalized 3 weeks before our wedding and didn't leave until the day before the wedding, summer was amazing when my husband contacted her to let her know what happened as we canceled the wedding, she allowed us to keep them and we chose a different date! The day of our wedding we arrived to the venue and our stylists were already there waiting on us! We had 9 people to do, we started at 7:30am we were done with everyone at 12:30pm and then doing touchups at 1:30, when they said we'd be cutting it close on time for my 3pm wedding. It was the best experience I had.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Katie 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Perfect bridal hair and makeup

Summer and her team are fantastic. Very responsive, flexible, down to earth. Summer herself was already booked on our wedding day so she offered to do a trial with some of her team. They created the exact look I was going for and I was beyond happy with how my hair and makeup turned out on our wedding day. Bonus they were so much fun to have in the bridal suite getting ready with all of us! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Beauty Bullies 32
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 02/18/2018

Summer and her team are absolutely amazing.
    Caroline did my trial and my day off and I didn't want the make up to go away, I felt absolutely beautiful on both days.
    What ended up happening was I was in the talks with someone else, a day before the trial she informed me she couldn't as she could not get anyone to watch her child. I had Bridal Beauties in my mind because I saw them before while searching and I had my mom reach out and Summer was able to work with me on my trial on such a short notice.
    Then working with Caroline for my trial was so fun and comfortable. She worked so easily with me, told me what would work, what wouldnt but if I really wanted something she would show me. I totally trusted her judgement through out the whole process. She was friendly, funny, professional and did not mind anything.
    Summer, answered any and all questions I had within such short turn around times and shortly before my wedding, she was able to add on my mothers hair and make up with out any issue at all.
    Caroline ended up doing hers as well, the day of she was still so nice, funny, got along with everyone that came in and out that day. My hair ended up being slightly different, just because my hair grew and my flower crown sat differently than we anticipated it would but still over all sooooo close to what I wanted. It was absolutely beautiful.
    Summer and her team are absolutely worth every single penny, I felt so beautiful. Even the morning after my make up was still 98% there. I recommend them to the absolute highest. You will not be disappointed, they know what they are doing and if the occasion ever comes up to where I need them again. I will use them.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Beauty Bullies 33

Ashley Peloquin 路 Married on 02/18/2018

One of my favorite vendors

My mother reached out to Summer and her team 2 days before I needed my trial done because the artist I had orginally scheduled said she could not find a baby sitter. Without any problem I was able to get a trial booked within half a day.
    Caroline listened to what I wanted, gave suggestions on what would look best and if something wouldn't work.
    She was kind, funny, and professional.
    She ended up doing my mothers hair and make up the day of as well. My makeup the day of ended up looking even better than my trial day as well as my hair! She again was funny and professional. She had no issue doing our makeup in the kitchen because of the best lighting. I felt amazing on my wedding day.
    They were amazing to work with, responsive, reasonable, and very flexible with last minute needs.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Beauty Bullies 34
    Beauty Bullies 35
    Beauty Bullies 36

Christina 路 Married on 12/02/2017

I worked with Summer of Beauty Bullies for my wedding and I'm so glad I did! Summer is very professional and upbeat and makes you feel at ease right away. She is very easy to talk to and has a lovely demeanor for her job. She is very responsive and flexible on scheduling for the trial and the day-of. She brought another artist, Caroline, with her for the day-of and she was also great! They brought their own lights, chairs and extension cords which was really helpful. They both arrived on time and kept us on schedule, which isn't always easy to do with 6 women. Overall, I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and so were my family members who were styled that day. I am glad that I chose to work with Summer and would recommend Beauty Bullies to other brides in Orlando!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jamie 路 Married on 11/12/2017

I highly recommend using Summer Posey of Beauty Bullies for all of your wedding day hair and make-up needs! After looking through her pictures on Instagram and seeing her work, I knew I had to have her! I hired her for my engagement shoot, boudoir shoot and my wedding and it was the best decision I've ever made! Its hard to find someone who is amazing at both hair and makeup but Summer and her team do a phenomenal job at both! I've never looked and felt so glamorous before in my life and she made all my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning too! And did I mention she is totally affordable! I hope every bride she works with knows how fortunate they are to have her!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Adrianne 路 Married on 10/29/2017

Summer and her team were an absolute delight to work with from beginning to end. Setting up the trial with her was extremely easy and she was very flexible - we had to reschedule due to pesky Hurricane Irma. The trial was at her incredible apartment in downtown Orlando.

The thing I liked most about working with Summer was that she took my changes into consideration and beautifully executed them on my wedding day. I had wanted more of my hair down than the trial and not so long plus adding flower into my hair on the big day - Summer took my vision and made it a reality on my wedding day.

For my makeup, I still look at my wedding photos and am floored by how beautiful it turned out. I went to her with no pictures or examples (I was a terrible bride to work with :) ) all I said was that I liked maroon on me. I loved the airbrush style and it lasted all night long. She also made great recommendations on what type of lipstick to use to have that flawless look all day.

Summer's team also did a wonderful job on my large bridal party - 6 bridesmaids, 1 jr maid, 2 flower girls and 3 moms. She made an agenda that worked well for our large group. The only advice I would give future brides is to take into consideration how long it takes for you to get ready. I was very anxious and ready to see my groom and it took longer than anticipated for all my hair and make-up.

Hands down I would recommend Summer and her team any Central Florida area bride.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I had an AMAZING experience with Summer from Beauty Bullies for my wedding. She did such a great job on myself and also my bridesmaids. My hair and makeup turned out better than expected and lasted till the end of the night even after hours of running around and dancing. She was also super sweet and easy to talk to and always promptly answered emails. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to do their hair and/or makeup because you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Emily 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Summer made me feel SO incredibly beautiful for my wedding day! My husband held back tears and said I looked gorgeous as soon as I got to the altar. She provided a trial where we did three looks and we picked the best look. She arrived to the venue before I did and was set up and ready for the first appointment (She did hair and make up on multiple people including bridesmaid and mother of the groom). Summer is easy to work with and dependable. Thank you Summer!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Beauty Bullies 37
    Beauty Bullies 38

Amanda 路 Married on 09/29/2017

Summer is the Best! I have booked her for two wedddings and have been extremely satisfied! She is professional, prompt, and fabulous! I can鈥檛 wait for another one of the girls in the crew to get married so we can use Beauty Bullies again!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 07/15/2017

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MAKEUP ARTISTS/ HAIRSTYLISTS!!!! WE USED THEM FOR MY WEDDING AND I WOULD USE THEM FOR ANY IMPORTANT EVENT IN THE FUTURE OR JUST BECAUSE!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Beauty Bullies 39

Christine 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Summer and her team are AMAZING! Three of them did my wedding hair and makeup. I had 9 bridesmaids and 2 moms and they were efficient and did a beautiful job. Everyone mentioned how great my hair and makeup was. My photographer kept saying,"Seriously, you look SO GOOD," during my portraits. She was so impressed with Summer, she asked for a card to refer her clients. The makeup and hair lasted all night, too! (In my outdoor ceremony and reception!) Summer is talented, fun and so sweet. If you're getting married, she's the one you want in your beauty corner. I promise!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Shelli 路 Married on 03/19/2017

Summer and her day-of partner from Beauty Bullies were phenomenal leading up to and on my wedding day!! She was so easy to work with and truly made me feel like a bride. They did the hair and makeup for the whole bridal party and were professional and kind through the process. I have natural hip-length hair that is thick and overall can be hard to work with as there is so much of it. Summer was able to work with it and was able to curl / set it so that it stayed in place through the whole wedding and reception. I am so happy that I chose to work with Beauty Bullies on my big day! If you have the opportunity to work with Summer, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Beauty Bullies 40
    Beauty Bullies 41
    Beauty Bullies 42

Sarah 路 Married on 03/18/2017

Summer and team were amazing!! I am so glad that I had them do my hair and make up. I never wear make up so I was very nervous about the whole thing, but she made me feel comfortable. I had a few pictures of what I liked and she nailed it. Setting up my trials, and the day of my wedding everything went perfectly. She came to the hotel which was awesome, and we were done on time. I was so happy with how everything came out!! Thank you so much for being a part of my special day!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Beauty Bullies 43

Chelsey 路 Married on 02/04/2017

Summer did such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and even exceeded my expectations! She was so accommodating and really listened to what I wanted, especially when I wanted to change a couple things after my trial run. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and it lasted the whole time! I felt beautiful. Summer is such a sweetheart and great at what she does-- I would gladly recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Candice 路 Married on 12/10/2016

Caroline is AMAZING!!! Summer and her group are truly the best! I was completely blown away with them. Caroline is so amazing, hire her immediately. I wanted a vintage, old school, retro look for my wedding and she hit it out of the park! If I could hire her for everything I would in a heartbeat. The stylists had to re-rue 2 girls hair but did so without complaint and quickly. All of my girls were STUNNING, if your still looking for someone for hair and makeup, look no farther!! 5+++++

Sent on 12/31/2016

Holly 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Amazing amazing amazing!! Very professional and fun to work with! I only wish I had another reason to work with Summer :-)

Sent on 10/06/2016