Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad Reviews

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 5
Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 6
Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad 7

Natasha · Married on 03/03/2014

Kim and her team were AMAZING- I highly recommend their services to everyone! They did my flower girl and bridesmaids' hair and then my hair and makeup. I cannot rave enough on how impressed, how beautiful I felt, and how beyond satisfied I was with my hair and makeup as well as my bridal party. You want to look and feel like the most beautiful woman on your wedding day and Kim made me feel and look that way. Having a wedding in the Keys made me nervous about my makeup lasting- Kim assured me that I would 'have to literally rub/scrub it off for it to come off' and she was right! My makeup lasted ALL day and ALL night- my makeup was finished around 1:15 PM and it lasted until after 4AM the next morning! It's one thing to be satisfied with how my bridal party and myself looked but it's a whole different level to have a wonderful experience during the time as well. As a bride you tend to have nervous moments during the big day- Kim calmed me right down. It also felt like Kim and her team were a part of the bridal party- they fit right into the group with their fun, kind, and outgoing personalities chiming into the girl and celebrity gossip talk. I cannot thank you enough, Kim for your services as well as the entire experience!!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/11/2014

Love love love the Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad! My photographer recommended them and I couldn't be happier with their service. They did a great job on me and all of my bridal party. I did not do a trial run with them but their hair and makeup artists did exactly what I wanted without fail. They were very talented and got everyone ready on time! They made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I am so happy I chose them.

Sent on 01/23/2014

We had a torrential downpour at our wedding last January. Kandie and Vivian made sure our hair and makeup lasted despite all the rain and humidity. I definitely recommend Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad for any hair or makeup needs!!!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 11/27/2013

Kim and the Glam Squad were awesome to work with on my big day! They listened to exactly what I wanted and all my wedding party. We looked beautiful and it was so relaxing to be pampered and not worry about a thing when it came to hair and makeup. I loved the false lashes too! They stayed on into my honeymoon! Thank you again for being a part of my special day!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Nikki · Married on 11/23/2013

We used The Glam Squad for my wedding day make-up and they were wonderful! I loved my make-up the day of the wedding, and even more so in the photographs. Air brush is amazing! I would highly recommend Beauty Boutique and The Glam Squad for your wedding day needs!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Colleen · Married on 11/16/2013

Kim and everyone on her team was great. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous, and so did I! What more can you ask for?

Sent on 12/10/2013

sue · Married on 10/18/2013

Glam Squad was professional and did beautiful work!! Would use them again!! Easy to contact responds quickly! Just an all around great experience!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Amy · Married on 09/20/2013

Kim and her girls were absolutely awesome!! They did exactly what each of us girls wanted with our hair and made it look even better than the picture we showed them. I had my makeup done and wish I could have Kim live with me so I could look like that every day! They were so attentive to us, making sure we were comfortable. They came right to our hotel room and went to work!

Sent on 10/11/2013
  • User2620955 · 2+ years ago

Really responsive and super nice! I was a little nervous because I didn't have time for a trial before my wedding since I was having a destination wedding. No worries. Kim's glam squad will make you look beautiful. I also tried airbrush makeup for the first time and definitely worth it for Key West humid weather

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 08/08/2013

I cannot say enough about Kim and her fabulous Glam Squad! I met her for the first time at my hair and makeup trial in October, and they did a great job with both my wedding look, and then changing it up a bit so that my husband wouldn't see my wedding look before we left to take Engagement photos with our photographer. Any time I had any questions, she was very quick to respond, and very helpful. On the morning of the wedding, I was freaking out, because my phone had gotten dropped in water the night before, and I had all of the contacts, and all of a second I was second guessing whether our schedule for the day was correct; on top of that, my husband had checked into the bridal suite for me the night before, and I didn't even know what hotel room to send the Glam Squad to! Kim stopped me right there and said, "you go relax, I'll see you in 20." She went and found the hotel room, spoke to my photographer, and got everything straightened out. Her presence was so calming and reassuring! She provided not only awesome hair and makeup services, but also a calming presence that I can't ever thank her enough for.

Kim and Cecily were my hair and makeup women respectively, and they did a fantastic job. All of my bridesmaids looked awesome, as well, and everyone was very happy! I whole-heartedly recommend the Glam Squad-- they are well-worth every penny you'll spend!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Linda · Married on 07/21/2013

The owner Kim was wonderful. She answered my e-mails promptly and was very interested in getting a look at my dress, hair piece and hair design ideas to provide me with exactly what I wanted. The ladies who came and did my hair and make-up were very efficient and made sure they knew exactly what it was I wanted before they started. They were even kind enough to bring a little bag of goodies to help me on my day of the wedding (spa products, hair spray, make up remover wipes, etc.). The quality of service can't be beat and I truly felt beautiful after they got done with me. Do yourself a favor and book their services. The cost is very reasonable, they come right to your door and the service can't be beat!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Marilyn · Married on 07/11/2013

Professional, thorough, fun, and a lovely experience! We all looked as pretty at 11pm as we did at 4pm! Oh...and one more thing...definitely go with the eyelashes! Ahh-mazing! :-)

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! Completely professional, understanding and talented. As an avid makeup fan who gets makeup done regularly for multiple events a month I can assure you her airbrush technique is flawless - as is the product. She accentuates your features leaving you without a doubt looking your best.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Absolutely wonderful and would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 06/08/2013

The Glam Squad is simply amazing! They came to my room and did me and my 2 bridesmaid and mom's hair and makeup and we were all so happy with the results! They were fun and professional. The quality of makeup was top notch! Wish I had the airbrush system at home. It stayed on all day and night, even in Key West 107 degree heat!! If you want to look and feel your best on your wedding day, hire the Glam Squad! Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Colette · Married on 06/07/2013

Working with Kim & her team was nothing short of a pleasure.
    I felt beautiful and amazing, as every girl should on her wedding day!
    Most importantly, my husband Rick thought I looked amazing & was brought to tears when he saw me.
    My best friend, mother-in-law and mother also loved how they looked.
    The makeup was flawless as was the hair, and The Beauty Boutique & Glam Squad helped make my magical day...perfect!
    Thank you for everything Kim & Team!! Love to you all!!
    xoxoxox

Sent on 06/20/2013

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad's reply:

Colette, we loved working with You & are in love with Your love story !! Congrats xx

April · Married on 06/06/2013

The Glam Sqaud was amazing!! They were very professional, but a blast to be around at the same time! They did an awesome job on mine and my bridesmaids hair... And my makeup was beautiful!. I would definitely recommend The Glam Sqaud to future brides!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Candice · Married on 06/01/2013

Kim and the girls were amazing! I have never felt so beautiful! My hair and make up was perfect! Kim was even there to calm my nerves and make sure no one bothered me as I relaxed and enjoyed the process of getting ready on my wedding day! They were so professional and friendly and even brought me and the girls little goodie bags. I am so glad I picked them to help get me ready for our big day! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Lari · Married on 05/16/2013

Could have not had a better experience! Kim and Athena were excellent!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Great service and flexibility. I've never looked better!!!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Alison · Married on 05/04/2013

I have nothing but praise for these ladies! My pedicure, manicure, hair and make-up were all done by this crew. First, they come to you, so you don't have to worry about venturing out to the salon...one less thing to worry about on your big day. I didn't get a test run but just sent pictures of the hair and make-up I liked. (Coming in from Pittsburgh I din't really have the time for it.) From just that they created a look that I absolutely loved!!! Not to mention that there was a minor set back during this time (there was a FIRE in my hotel room, and yes we had to use the fire extinguisher!) We had to pack everything up and move to another room. They set up and continued where they left off and the girls continued to do their thing! It just made the day more memorable! I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Marie · Married on 04/28/2013

Where to begin? There aren't enough stars to give these wonderful, amazing ladies! Kim and Viv and the crew were just 100% amazing. Kim & Viv met with me on my quick trip down to KW and we hit it off immediately. We laughed and joked, all while doing a trail for my make up - which looked awesome! The minute we were able to narrow down a date, I had to lock in my ladies!
    The months leading up to the wedding, Kim kept in contact with me, checking in, giving words of encourgement and just being an amazing support system. I don't know if she'll ever know how much I truly apprecaited ALL her kindness right up until I walked to my soon to be husband AKA 'bridezilla'. :) The day of, I looked incredible thanks to Kim & Viv & I can't WAIT to see the pictures!! Thank you XO!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Karen · Married on 04/27/2013

Kim and her team were wonderful! Kim was very patient as I went back and forth deciding what the bridal party required then again when some guests decided to get in on the party. She happily accommodated my mother and her friend at their lodging and the bridal party at my room. Everyone provided ideas for their hair and the accessories - Kim's team did wonderful work and improved on each person's idea! Kim did my hair herself and it turned out amazing. I looked at pictures again yesterday and so wish I could do it myself! I'm the only one who had make-up done and it turned out beautiful. I had an eyelash or two that just would not cooperate all night however overall it was wonderful. The eyelash was one of those things I see immediately in pictures and now have yet another fun story to tell about my wedding :) If I have another special event in Key West, I will be calling Kim and her team again. I highly recommend them all.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2013

I heard about The Glam Squad through my wedding planner (Peggy Russell at Destination Wedding Studio) and I am so happy I used their services. I had an updo and makeup done for my wedding and it was perfect! We did a trial one day before the wedding and they were so nice and professional! I brought a couple of pictures with me and it turned out great (natural but high fashion, just like I wanted!) My bridesmaids all had their hair done and some of them even added on makeup since they saw how beautiful mine looked. If you are getting married in the Florida Keys you should absolutely use this group of girls! No regrets here!!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2013

Kim and her staff were great!! Kim was super responsive leading up to the wedding which was very nice.They came to the resort to do mani-pedi's the day before and hair and make-up the day of. They were all so pleasent, professional and easy to work with. They had great ideas and were more than willing to work with everyone to make them look beauitful. They made the process so easy and stress free!

Sent on 07/28/2013