Beauty and the Blush Reviews

82 | Totowa, NJ

82 Reviews for Beauty and the Blush

Brenda A. 路 Getting married on 05/08/2022

Prompt, safe, skilled!

Beauty and the Blush does it again! After seeing them work their magic for friends' weddings, I was excited to book them for my own! They were everything I could've asked for. If I could change one thing, it would be to spend the extra money for the makeup trial only because I felt undecided on the look I wanted when the time came. It's different seeing it on yourself! I was SO LUCKY that Vanessa was so skilled at her craft! Siomara made my hair the talk of the night! All the ladies were professional, safely masked up the entire time, prompt, and super flexible and kind with our photographer trying to capture the behind-the-scenes moments. I HIGHLY recommend Beauty and the Blush!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you! Thank you for the kind words 馃檶 We wish you the very best on your new journey as husband and wife 馃槉
  • Lexi

Lexi R. 路 Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely stunning work!

Erika, Kylie, and Lucy were absolutely the best! My girls looked amazing and they nailed my bridal look perfectly. Both my hair and makeup lasted the WHOLE day and night! I was so impressed. I wanted a natural look, since I don't wear a lot of makeup normally, and Kylie seriously nailed it. I was picture perfect! Erika made me feel like a princess with my hair. I loved my bun and side swoop! Absolutely perfect! The team had me and my girls done ahead of time, which was great. Seriously, only the best things to say about Beauty and the Blush! Great communication and organization. Such an easy and overall great experience booking and working with them!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

We thank you so much for all the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.
    We wish you the very BEST!!!

Kaitlyn K. 路 Married on 04/17/2021

Wow - so happy!

Wow! Beauty and the Blush exceeded all expectations for my wedding. They were on time and ready to go! They were fun and made getting ready a breeze. My bridesmaids were all so happy with their hair by Siomara and make up by Alyssa. Nevina did my bridal hair and created a style that was timeless and exactly what I wanted. I cannot say enough good things about Vanessa for my bridal make up and the main contact throughout the wedding process. Hands down the best make up I have ever gotten! She鈥檚 so talented. I did not need a touch up the entire night. Book this team today!!

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Boscha

Boscha C. 路 Married on 04/03/2021

Better than I could ever imagine!

Erica did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience. I felt like a princess!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you...Thank you a million for the kind words.
    We wish you the absolute best !!

Dylan 路 Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Absolute perfection from start to finish! The Beauty and the Blush team was fast with a a quote, then easy to book the trial with, and even easier to book for the wedding. Nevina, my hair and make up artist, was a star. She is not only entirely mind-blowing with her talent, but she鈥檚 a dream to work with. For example - I completely changed my mind on my make-up for the day about 2 weeks before the wedding and she just rolled with it. She then showed up not he day of and completely delivered. Truly, I cannot recommend Beauty and the Blush (and Nevina!) enough.

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Devora

Devora 路 Married on 03/27/2021

Beautiful Hair & Makeup!

Beauty and the Blush did an absolute fantastic job!! They handled a bride, 7 bridesmaid, 2 moms and 2 flower girls beautifully and all within a set schedule. Communicating with them was easy as they were very responsive. They accommodated several date changes to do COVID and ensured I would have a great team set for my wedding date. All the girls loved their hair and makeup, as did I! They were a true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Cory L. 路 Married on 03/04/2021

Love, Love, Love!

Absolutely an amazing team! I hired Beauty and the Blush for my wedding for both hair and makeup. Not only did me and my bridesmaids LOVE how it all came out - their team was also so professional and dealt with a lot of our date change because of covid. Their crew was on time and arrived with smiles on. So grateful for Beauty and the Blush, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle V. 路 Married on 12/20/2020

Great Team!

My bridal party and I used Beauty and the Blush for my December wedding. I waited until the last minute to schedule services due to COVID and concerns of venue closures and Beauty and the Blush jumped right in with a trial and getting a team booked for our group!

They did my trial at home which was much appreciated and the team sent was really friend and easy to work with. They did a fantastic job on both my hair and make up.

The day of the wedding they arrived early for set up to ensure we had an on time start which I really appreciated and they did an excellent job on everyone's hair. My bridal party had various lengths and textures and they made everyone happy which is almost unheard of in a group of women! The team stayed until just before our photos were taken to do touch-ups which was nice so that everyone was flawless with photos!

I would recommend Beauty and the Blush for anyone looking for Hair and Make-up for their wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. We wish you the absolute best on this amazing journey as husband and wife.
  • Lisa O. 路 Married on 09/03/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

My experience with Beauty and the Blush was flawless from beginning to end, even during a pandemic! Their prices are very reasonable, and their talent is out of this world!

The owner, Vanessa, is very responsive to all questions or concerns. She goes above and beyond to ensure her brides are happy! She went out of her way to reach out to me on the days leading up to my wedding as well as on the day of my wedding to make sure everything was absolutely perfect for me.

On the day of my trial, Nevina and Kylie were amazing and made me feel so comfortable. They made me feel and look absolutely beautiful. On the day of my wedding, 5 stylists showed up promptly and made sure all 14 girls鈥 hair and makeup looked stunning. Each stylist was so talented and extremely friendly. Nevina and Kylie were so patient with me when I decided last minute that I wanted to do my hair and makeup different than we did at my trial. Once again they made sure I looked amazing!

I highly recommend Beauty and the Blush without a doubt. Overall, the company is everything a bride can ask for and more. These girls are the best!

Sent on 10/05/2020

• Devon

Devon M. 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Saved the day for my microwedding!

Vanessa and Siomara saved the day for my microwedding! They were timely, listened to all of my requests, and made sure my mom, my MOH, and I all looked amazing for the ceremony. I booked without a trial, but after looking through their Instagram page, I knew I was in good hands. Siomara did my hair and she nailed it. All I had to do was show her 1 photo of what I wanted and she even helped showcase the headpiece that was made for me. Vanessa was amazing and everyone who has seen pictures/attended the ceremony couldn't stop complimenting me on how amazing my makeup looked. As someone who rarely wears makeup (and if I do it's really only mascara and some blush), I always get nervous having a "full face" done. But Vanessa made sure I still felt and looked like me! I really can't say enough great things about these women!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you and your family!!! We had an amazing time. 馃槈馃憤 It didn't feel like work at all.

Danielle T. 路 Married on 05/29/2020

Perfection!

Tatiana did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup for my engagement pictures. It was a beautiful natural look which was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela K. 路 Married on 03/06/2020

Daniela and Jocelyns wedding

The Beauty and the Blush were amazing with us from day one. We were apprehensive about doing a trail because of some past failed trails, but they assured us and made us feel confident in their services! We had many issues with our original wedding plan and had to cancel and replan our entire wedding in 20 days. Our beauty team worked with us every step of the way making sure we knew they had us covered. They were flexible and accommodating to all of our last minute changes. We feel very fortunate to have worked with an amazing group of women. Thank you 鉂わ笍

Sent on 03/20/2020

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

We were with you from the beginning. You ladies had nothing to worry about. Our team is amazing and great at what they do so i had no doubt you both would be happy with us.
    We wish you the very best and 100 years of happiness.
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 02/21/2020

Incredible

From my hair and make up trial to my wedding day Vanessa and my team were fantastic! She accommodated my bridal party of 10 people and everyone looked flawless. They were Professional & Prompt from answering messages, phone calls to day of the wedding I would 1000% recommend.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you and your brodal party!!! We had an amazing time and we cant forget how stunningly beautiful you looked馃槈馃憤
  • Ginny

Ginny L. 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Wedding day hair and makeup

This vendor was simply wonderful fantastic professional yet personable. They did wonderful style and makeup for myself and my granddaughter snd we didn鈥檛 have to say anything. That鈥檚 how wonderful spectacular they were. I can鈥檛 say enough

Sent on 02/19/2020

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We had a great time with your ladies and we wish you many year of unconditional love and happiness

Alexis C. 路 Married on 12/13/2019

Best makeup artists ever!!!!

Vanessa and her team from Beauty and the Blush were amazing to work with!! I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding day when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding they did my make up for! They made me feel beautiful and listened to exactly what I wanted!! Vanessa was able to accommodate my large bridal party (18 people) and made me feel comfortable the whole time. She was so responsive and always answered my questions immediately. All my girls walked away with their make up perfect and feeling beautiful!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Helen C. 路 Married on 11/07/2019

Amazing Experience

I hired this company for my wedding day and I can honestly say it was the best decision. Vanessa was with me every step of the way she was very professional and super accommodating. Everything turned out amazing I looked stunning and so did my bridal party. The staff was very professional and friendly and ensured the looks we wanted were perfect. Hire them and you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

It was a pleasure to be able to work with. You looked beauitful !!!
    We wish you the very best on your new journey !!!

Jenna N. 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Professional. Courteous. Made us feel beautiful.

I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life - which is good, because it was my wedding day!

I've been a bridesmaid ~8 times in the past, and have utilized many different vendors for hair/makeup - but none as good as Beauty and the Blush!

My girls and I all looked and felt stunning. We all had different hair/makeup looks across different skin colors, textures, hair types, etc - and their artists were able to turn us all into enhanced versions of ourselves.

Artists were on time. They didn't rush us. Made excellent conversation. Listened to our concerns and made adjustments where necessary. Provided touch ups on everyone before they left. Quality service.

I am so incredibly happy with the results and though dare I say a bit pricey - would highly recommend - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren G. 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect Experience and Make Up!

I live in Essex County and I wanted a make up artist who had incredible reviews, who is nearby, and whose work spoke for itself. I got all of that and so much more with this vendor!

The response times were quick and scheduling was easy. My make up artist Tatiana arrived early and set up her work space in my home as we consulted on what look I wanted for my trial. I was blown away I felt so gorgeous trial day that I booked her on the spot. For my wedding day I will also look super gorgeous.

Excellent value great communication, and, gorgeous make up. Plus it was fun and comfortable. 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Happy Bride!

Beauty and the Blush were awesome to work with since day 1! They are so responsive and made me feel so comfortable, like we've been friends for years. After my trial I knew I was in good hands. The day of my wedding, they sent two makeup artists and two hair stylists for ten people and myself and they were amazing! We all looked sooooo good and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day! 10/10 would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jgarcia 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Sweet 16 party

The Beauty and the Blush did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my niece's Sweet 16.
    The team were very punctual and extremely professional. They made everyone look even more beautiful. Especially, my niece, the Sweet 16 girl. She looked absolutely stunning!
    I can not thank The Beauty and the blush enough! Awesome job!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Words can not describe the experience I had with both Vanessa and Angela. I recently had my bridal trial and they went absolutely above and beyond. I had a party to go to the day of my trial, and after leaving the salon in the morning my hair and makeup lasted all night, it was amazing. I definitely will be booking you ladies!!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

OMGGGG We cant wait for your wedding !!!!

It will be here before we know it!!! We are so excited for 2019
  • sasha

Sasha 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Professional & accommodating

The Beauty and the Blush team did an AMAZING job with hair and makeup for myself and 10 other ladies in my bridal party. Everyone looked gorgeous!! I was nervous about having 11 ladies in 1 room doing hair and makeup at once, but Beauty and the Blush were professional and punctual and super patient. I cannot thank these ladies enough for making me look picture perfect on my big day!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jessica D. 路 Married on 08/22/2019

Amazing job!

They were the best and so easy to work with! Helen and Donna did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids, and everything lasted throughout the entire night!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S. 路 Married on 08/02/2019

Vanessa was Amazing!!!

Vanessa was WONDERFUL!!! I looked fabulous all day and all night throughout my wedding day with no need for touch ups. I looked good on and off camera. She really out did herself on my mother and I. We never did a trial run, and she knew exactly what I wanted when I told her natural look. She has experience working with celebrities and has trained with real pros - and it shows. She was on time, friendly and attentive. I HIGHLY recommend Vanessa for any bride and her team.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn P. 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

For my wedding I used Donna for makeup and Helen for hair. I cannot express how wonderful they both were. I started by having my trial and received so many compliments that day as I was out and about running errands that I knew they were the team I needed for my wedding. Both of the ladies were great to work with and listened to what my bridesmaids, our moms, and myself had wanted. Everyone in my bridal party felt beautiful and loved the way their hair and make up came out. The hair and makeup lasted all day even on a hot and humid July day. I would recommend them to anyone searching for their hair and makeup artists for any event coming up!

Sent on 07/26/2019