Beauty and the Blush Reviews

Beauty and the Blush 6
Beauty and the Blush 7

Danielle Travisano · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Perfection!

Tatiana did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup for my engagement pictures. It was a beautiful natural look which was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Grabowski · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect Experience and Make Up!

I live in Essex County and I wanted a make up artist who had incredible reviews, who is nearby, and whose work spoke for itself. I got all of that and so much more with this vendor!

The response times were quick and scheduling was easy. My make up artist Tatiana arrived early and set up her work space in my home as we consulted on what look I wanted for my trial. I was blown away I felt so gorgeous trial day that I booked her on the spot. For my wedding day I will also look super gorgeous.

Excellent value great communication, and, gorgeous make up. Plus it was fun and comfortable. 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 09/28/2019

Happy Bride!

Beauty and the Blush were awesome to work with since day 1! They are so responsive and made me feel so comfortable, like we've been friends for years. After my trial I knew I was in good hands. The day of my wedding, they sent two makeup artists and two hair stylists for ten people and myself and they were amazing! We all looked sooooo good and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day! 10/10 would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jgarcia · Married on 09/07/2019

Sweet 16 party

The Beauty and the Blush did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my niece's Sweet 16.
    The team were very punctual and extremely professional. They made everyone look even more beautiful. Especially, my niece, the Sweet 16 girl. She looked absolutely stunning!
    I can not thank The Beauty and the blush enough! Awesome job!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2019

Words can not describe the experience I had with both Vanessa and Angela. I recently had my bridal trial and they went absolutely above and beyond. I had a party to go to the day of my trial, and after leaving the salon in the morning my hair and makeup lasted all night, it was amazing. I definitely will be booking you ladies!!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

OMGGGG We cant wait for your wedding !!!!

It will be here before we know it!!! We are so excited for 2019
  • sasha

sasha · Married on 09/01/2019

Professional & accommodating

The Beauty and the Blush team did an AMAZING job with hair and makeup for myself and 10 other ladies in my bridal party. Everyone looked gorgeous!! I was nervous about having 11 ladies in 1 room doing hair and makeup at once, but Beauty and the Blush were professional and punctual and super patient. I cannot thank these ladies enough for making me look picture perfect on my big day!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jessica Dellostritto · Married on 08/22/2019

Amazing job!

They were the best and so easy to work with! Helen and Donna did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids, and everything lasted throughout the entire night!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Sepulveda · Married on 08/02/2019

Vanessa was Amazing!!!

Vanessa was WONDERFUL!!! I looked fabulous all day and all night throughout my wedding day with no need for touch ups. I looked good on and off camera. She really out did herself on my mother and I. We never did a trial run, and she knew exactly what I wanted when I told her natural look. She has experience working with celebrities and has trained with real pros - and it shows. She was on time, friendly and attentive. I HIGHLY recommend Vanessa for any bride and her team.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Beauty and the Blush 8
  • Shawn

Shawn Pontoriero · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

For my wedding I used Donna for makeup and Helen for hair. I cannot express how wonderful they both were. I started by having my trial and received so many compliments that day as I was out and about running errands that I knew they were the team I needed for my wedding. Both of the ladies were great to work with and listened to what my bridesmaids, our moms, and myself had wanted. Everyone in my bridal party felt beautiful and loved the way their hair and make up came out. The hair and makeup lasted all day even on a hot and humid July day. I would recommend them to anyone searching for their hair and makeup artists for any event coming up!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Greatest ever!!

Vanessa and her team did such an amazing job!! Everyone who got their hair and make up done looked absolutely stunning. They looked so good!! Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Malloy · Married on 06/22/2019

Super Talented and Super Kind!

I had a FANTASTIC experience with Beauty and the Blush. Leading up to the day, Vanessa was super responsive to all of my questions and changes. Both artists were SO sweet, and did a fantastic job. I even switched things up day-of from my trial, and everyone was so flexible and it looked so beautiful. I was so appreciative of not only how amazing everyone's hair and make-up looked, but how nice and patient both artists were with me and my bridal party. I had a few minor mishaps in the morning that had me a bit frazzled, which delayed my bridesmaids getting started with our hair and make-up...and never once did either of the artists make us feel rushed or anything of the sort. It REALLY helped me calm down and feel so much better about the day, and that went SUCH a long way. Even my mother commented on how wonderful and patient everyone was. Super talented, and super kind, you can't beat that!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Shine · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing

My wife and I are beyond happy with the results from Beauty and the Blush. Not only did they make servicing TWO brides, the 17 bridesmaids, flower girl, AND both mother of the brides look easy, they did it AHEAD of schedule and everyone looked and felt BEAUTIFUL. Having such a large bridal party always causes some concern for hair and make-up but Vanessa was on top of scheduling and corresponding back and forth with me so we were all on the same page. Every single person in the bridal party was happy with how they looked and felt that way for 12+ HOURS. My wife and I have never felt more beautiful than we did that day. The last thing that can't go without mentioning is the fact that several of our bridesmaids are now going to be using Beauty and the Blush for their own weddings coming up. If that doesn't speak volumes for the reputability of this company, I don't know what will!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Beauty and the Blush 13
    Beauty and the Blush 14
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2019

Vanessa and Stephanie were amazing!

Vanessa and Stephanie did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, my MOB/MOG, and my bridal makeup and hair. Everyone has since complemented the looks, and it was beyond my expectations! Stephanie was willing to make several changes from my trials to my hair after I changed my mind on what I wanted, and Vanessa added some fun glittery touches to my eyeshadow when I said I wanted to be very glam. My hair and makeup held up the whole night and looked great in our pictures. I am a very picky hair and makeup person (I have very thick, long hair and I dabble in makeup myself), but I could not be happier with the results. I will definitely be using Beauty & the Blush again when I need hair/makeup, and I will be recommending to friends in the area.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Diane · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome Makeup and Hair!

Vanessa did amazing job with both my daughter and myself! Our makeup and hair were done to perfection. They both held the whole night and we received many compliments! Vanessa was so easy to work with and was done with plenty of time to spare. I highly recommend Beauty and the Blush

Sent on 04/16/2019

Joy Trangone · Married on 11/09/2018

Vanessa was amazing!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beauty and the Blush! Vanessa was a pleasure to work with from my trial up until my wedding day! She made me feel beautiful, but natural at the same time...the exact look I was going for! The makeup was flawless and lasted the entire night! Both me and my girls received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Vanessa and Beauty and the Blush for a wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.
    We wish you the best and hopefully we get to glam you up again sometime!!!
  • Beatrice

Beatrice Naik · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

This team was absolutely amazing! Not only did they do spectacular and beautiful hair and makeup on the day of the event, they were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process! From the very first trial leading up to the day of my wedding this team brought to the table exactly what was expected and more! I am so genuinely happy to have chosen Beauty and the Blush! I recommend this team 1000%

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Beauty and the Blush 19
    Beauty and the Blush 20
    Beauty and the Blush 21

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your wedding Glam !!! We had so much fun and i can stop posting your pictures because you looked STUNNING!!!!
    We wish you the best and hope to see you again.
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/07/2018

amazing work!

We had SO much fun the Beauty and the Blush the morning of our wedding! Vanessa created a schedule for my bridesmaids, MOG/MOB and myself to ensure that everyone was ready by a specific time. I had a large bridal party and I often get nervous about timing and schedules. She stuck to the timeline and even finished early with plenty of time for touch ups and fun. We felt like we were among friends the day of the wedding! I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day and I am so happy to have chosen Vanessa and her team to beautify my bride squad the morning of my wedding. Our hair and make up was flawless and I cannot wait until my MOH's wedding since she's using them now too! Vanessa was always available during the planning process and she gave me great advice and talked me through my hair and make up questions and worries. I cannot say enough great things about Beauty and the Blush and would choose them over again and again!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Vanessa and her team were absolutely amazing from start to finish! They listened to everything the girls wanted and were able to make them all uniquely feel beautiful. They were timely and extremely professional. The hair and makeup lasted all night even with a 7am start! Book these ladies! You will not regret it and will feel beautiful and amazing! This is a vendor you can 100% count on. Thanks so much to Vanessa, Stephanie, Siomara, and Tatiana!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Beauty and the Blush 22
    Beauty and the Blush 23
    Beauty and the Blush 24
    Beauty and the Blush 25

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best!!!

Elda · Married on 09/22/2018

I reached out to Vanessa in the last minute attempt to find my makeup and hair artist. Vanessa was so helpful and understanding and never made me feel bad for contacting them so late in the game. Very professional and friendly. My makeup artist Mallory was amazing and made all of us (bridesmaid and mother of the bride) look and feel beautiful! Siomara was quick and did an excellent job!!! I could have not been happier with the results! Everyone looked amazing!!! The listened to our wants and gave us more than we expected. They came on time and were very organized from start to end. I 100% recommend Beauty and the Blush!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Gisela thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are extremely happy that we could help you even if it was last minute. Making our brides feel comfortable and confident on their wedding day is our goal and i am glad you were 100% satisfied. If you ever need us again you know how to reach us. Best of luck on your new journey!!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

Vanessa and her team are amazing! Even though I had so many last minute changes like adding more services, Vanessa was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. The hair and makeup came out absolutely perfect! We woke up the next day with majority of our hair still in tact and the curls even stayed! Everyone one looked so beautiful and so many people commented about how great the hair and makeup came out. Thank you Vanessa, Stephanie, and Erica! You guys are the real MVP’s!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Beauty and the Blush 26

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and your amazing bridesmaids. We wish you the absolute best !!!
    xoxoxox
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing joB!

Vanessa was on the spot, she was my third stop after the first two beauty salons did not exceed my expectations and did not follow what i wanted. Vanessa took in Jackie who was my beauty for the wedding day and i must say that she did amazing job. The whole thing was smoother than i'd thought and she was very throughful with the make up. After the make up, she came back to do a finish touch before i went out for the first look, and she wanted to make sure that i looked right/good for the photoshooting before the ceremony. I cannot thank her more for going above than my expectations. Thank you Vanessa and Jackie!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2018

The Beauty and the Blush team was amazing! Our hair and makeup was beautiful and stayed flawless throughout the night in 95 degrees outdoors!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Vanessa and Angela were absolutely amazing! They made sure my bridesmaids and I looked our absolute best. Angela was able to create any hairstyle was asked for and quickly! Our makeup was gorgeous and last all night though a hot July day and dancing all night. My sister even commented that she wished she had hired them for her wedding. I would recommend to anyone getting married if you want to look your absolute best on your wedding day. I have never felt so beautiful thank you so much Vanessa and Angela for everything and making my day so special!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Beauty and the Blush 27
    Beauty and the Blush 28
    Beauty and the Blush 29

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able to work with such an amazing group of girls!!!
    We wish you the very best Allison and we can wait to see those pictures!!

Becky · Married on 04/14/2018

Vanessa was absolutely incredible from the start! She was very accommodating, which was important since I was an out of state bride. Communicating with her was very easy over Wedding Wire, the Knot and through text messages. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and what she did for me was absolutely perfect! Her colleague Angela did my hair, and was very flexible when our original trial turned out to not be the best match with my dress. Vanessa made my big day so much easier, as I knew I could rely on her! I would 100% recommend Vanessa to any and all NJ brides!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Beauty and the Blush's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We had a blast with you ladies!!
    Wish you the very best, Enjoy Disney for your Honeymoon!!!

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2018

I booked Vanessa for my wedding on March 25, 2017. She was nothing short of amazing. Very professional and her makeup was flawless. My makeup lasted all day as well as the makeup for my wedding party and we received many compliments. Do not hesitate to book Vanessa for your makeup needs, she is the best of the best.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Melissa,

It was my pleasure!!!
    Your looked stunning!!
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.