Beautifully Unafraid Reviews

25 Reviews for Beautifully Unafraid

• Melissa

melissa · Married on 09/29/2019

She’s the best!

We loved having Allison be apart of our big day! She anwsered any questions we had and was so easy to work with! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Rebecca Marques · Married on 07/27/2019

Allison is the best!

Allison has done my make-up several times for night outs and also as a bridesmaid. She is so professional and responds quickly to any questions. She listens to exactly what you’re looking for and is genuinely honest. She uses the best products and the make-up just always looks perfect. More importantly, she is always pleasant and friendly and adds to the fun of the day! I just had to have her on my wedding day and thankfully she wasn’t booked yet 😊

Sent on 12/23/2018

Erin Kowalski · Married on 07/12/2019

Feeling Beautiful

Allison did an amazing and incredible job on makeup and hair for me. She was recommended by my photographer, and listened to what I was looking for on my big day. She had a team to come provider makeup and hair for my 8 bridesmaids and me. I would highly recommend her work!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kathleen Sylvester · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding day hair and makeup

Allison had done my hair and makeup before, many years ago, for a fun girls night out when we were younger. Back then she was amazing, and now... she’s absolutely incredible! I reached out originally for makeup, and then ended up having her do everyone’s hair as well!

I had my trial for both my hair and makeup together, and when I looked in the mirror, all I could say was “YES! It’s PERFECT!” I felt beautiful! I was done up more than I’ve ever been before, but still natural and I still looked like myself!

Throughout the process up until the wedding, I had sent a few emails with questions and she was very quick to reply and professional. She was also very flexible with situations such as more girls deciding they wanted their hair and makeup done at the last minute.

She truly knows what she’s doing. I’m a wedding photographer, so I see hair and makeup done by many different artists each weekend. I can honestly say her work is some of the absolute BEST I’ve seen. She also worked with each girl with what they wanted for their look, while keeping the look of everyone consistent overall so that we all looked amazing as a group! Everyone looked so gorgeous!

On my wedding day, she was on time (bright and early) and ready to go. We got started at 7am as we planned for a 2pm first look. We needed to finish all hair and makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and two mothers. Her and her team finished by about noon time. The girls and I had plenty of time to get ready without being rushed everything got started!

Lastly, Allison is super sweet, funny, and just really makes you feel comfortable and relaxed! I would not only recommend her again and again but I would say hiring her should be a MUST on your wedding to-do list.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Kristen Pearson · Married on 02/10/2019

A super talented, natural ARTIST, Allison!

I knew Allison for many years prior to my wedding date of 2/10/19, as she did my makeup before for weddings/events/etc. As soon as I got engaged and started to plan my wedding, there was no doubt in my mind that Allison was going to be my makeup artist :) My experience with Alison prior to the wedding date in regard to emails/texts, answers to my questions was spot-on. She was always available and explained every step of the process with me. Her professionalism is on-point, she was made for this! I was super sick the day of my trial and Allison made me feel relaxed and calm, offered me a water, made me laugh and didn't let me leave until I was 100% satisfied with the final product.

My experience during the wedding in regard to timeliness was PERFECT. She showed up early, got set-up and stayed exactly to schedule. She even had time to touch-up all the girls lips which was nice! The quality of makeup lasted all day and night! We even looked like beauty queens the next morning ;) The interaction between Allison and my bridal party was so natural. Allison made everyone feel comfortable and was chatting away with all the girls as if they knew her as long as I have, it was refreshing! EVERYONE loved their makeup and we all got so many compliments at the wedding and when my pictures came out!

I would recommend Allison to any future Bride! She is unbelievable and you will not be disappointed! Whatever look you are going for, she will NAIL!

Thank you so much Allison, you are a super talented, natural ARTIST. Xo

Sent on 05/23/2019

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely amazing!

It was a pleasure to work with Allison!! From day 1 she had been available to any calls/texts/emails/concerns I had to prepare for my big day. She is kind, genuine, and listens to what you like/dislike in order to make you feel beautiful for your special day! I received so many compliments on my makeup on the day of my wedding, what more could a bride ask for?! 5 stars for Allison❤️

Sent on 12/22/2018

Rachel Patton · Married on 10/20/2018

Makeup Artist for Wedding

Allison did all the makeup for my wedding 10-20-2018. She comes with over a decade experience and is very knowledgeable about products and application. She can easily work with all skin types. She is friendly and prompt in response to questions. She was more expensive than the person I had previously hired but her work was of much higher quality.

Asha · Married on 10/14/2018

Would recommend Allison to future brides!

I found Allison through my hairdresser, who is her sister. I'd heard about Allison for years from her sister and was happy to give her a shot for my wedding. Allison was extremely attentive, did her research, and produced beautiful work. I was looking for something Indian and Allison was able to recreate pictures and even bring my jumbled thoughts to life without much direction. Her price included a trial session, and engagement photos session, and the wedding day application. I was very impressed at her product knowledge and her ability to just make it happen, even I wasn't sure. I would recommend Allison to anyone looking for bridal makeup. She made me feel so special throughout the process, and she even stayed a bit longer to help out with hair and other tasks. So pleased!

• Amy

Amy Albert · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Allison was the best make-up artist I could have possibly had for my perfect day. She was incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding and made me feel completely comfortable throughout the process. Being someone that does not regularly wear a lot of make-up I was worried that I would look "weird" or simply not like myself. Instead, I looked like a polished version of myself and felt truly beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Allison to a friend and actually already have!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/20/2018

Perfection!

Besides choosing my groom, choosing Allison of Beauitfully unafraid was one of the best decision I made for our wedding! Allison sweet nature makes her the easiest person to work with. I had done my hair trail 3 months prior to my wedding and had decided only 2 weeks before my wedding I wanted to change my hair style. Allison was so accommodating of the changes and was so reassuring that it would all turn out perfectly. Which it of course did! My hair turned out even better than I imagined. Allison even stayed after all of the bridesmaids had finished their hair in order to help my mom perfectly place my veil and not ruin my hair. She made us all feel so relaxed on our morning of jitters. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Allison, I am forever grateful!

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2018

5 Stars for Allison!

Allison is what every bride is looking for in a makeup artist for their big day! She really listens to exactly what you want your look to be and goes above and beyond to make sure you get just that. On the day of, she is kind, professional, and relaxed and her overall excitement to be a part of the wedding process clearly shows. Every lady in my wedding party looked absolutely beautiful and I am still getting compliments on my makeup 7 months after my wedding!

I would also like to point out that when she commits to a bride she does not take it lightly. After my big day I was made aware that Allison had some personal situations arise on the morning of my wedding, but she showed up not only early, but with a big smile on her face.

For all of the reasons listed above and so many more I cannot recommend Allison enough!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2017

Allison did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding !! I have to be honest I was nervous about having my makeup done because I never wear it!! But she did a flawless job & I was complimented all night!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

cassie · Married on 06/10/2017

If I could leave more than 5 stars I would have ! Not only did Allison do my makeup and hair for my wedding she did bridal shower, engagement shoot, and boudoir shoot. Each time she did a different look that worked with exactly what I was wearing and the setting for the photos! She is extremely professional, reliable, and extremely talented. She was one of the easiest decisions I made while wedding planning and turned out to be the best decision I made. My makeup was flawless, hair amazing, I felt beautiful and I love my photos that much more ! My bridesmaids and MOB and MOG looked amazing and felt beautiful too. I cannot say enough about Allison, I clearly think very highly of her ! I would just like to add by 11 PM on my wedding night my body was sweaty from dancing but my makeup remained intact on a muggy July night ! I think if you did not book Allison your doing yourself and your wedding a disservice !!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Stacy · Married on 08/20/2016

Alison did an awesome job on my wedding makeup. I'm so happy I went with her. I was nervous about sweating my makeup off mid August but she assured me it would be perfect and it was. My makeup and lashes lasted well into the next day! She also did my bachelorette party makeup which came out absolutely amazing!! Not only is she talented but extremely kind and sweet. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2016

I cannot say enough about Allison. She was absolutely amazing to work with. During the planning stages of my wedding, I was nervous that I was going to have to hire more than 1 makeup artist because I had myself, 9 bridesmaids and my mother that needed their makeup done. She quickly got back to me and answered all of my questions during the planning process. She put me at ease stating that she would be able to get everyone's makeup done herself within the allotted time frame on the day of the wedding. She was even able to do my updo.
    I had my hair and makeup trails on the day of my bridal shower. She was able to come to my house so that I was not running all over the place on such a big day (so helpful) and my hair and makeup came out AMAZING. For my wedding, everyone's makeup came out perfect - everyone was getting compliments. My makeup and hair was everything I wanted. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and she was able to create the exact look I was going for.
    Needless to say, if you are looking for a professional to do your makeup and your bridal parties makeup on your BIG DAY, look no further. Contact Allison!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2016

Allison did an incredible job on my wedding party and I! It was harder than I thought to find a makeup artist who could make you look glamorous yet still natural and classy-Allison has the perfect balance! She is clearly extremely skilled and also listens to each person and adjusts the look for their personal needs and preferences. I recommend her to absolutely everyone I know who is even thinking about getting married or even just going somewhere fancy ;-)

Sent on 06/06/2017

Allison was amazing!! She was so professional, thorough and made sure that everyone who got their makeup done was satisfied. One of my bridesmaids who was planning to do her own makeup decided at the last minute for Allison to do it because she loved how everyone else's came out. Allison was able to make this last minute accommodation with ease and professionalism.

I could not have felt more beautiful and natural looking on my wedding day, and she completely listened to what I wanted and made my face look better than I could have imagined!! Not to mention she is SO MUCH FUN to work with and is so sweet!!! I would recommend her to anyone in the Boston area who is looking for a wonderful makeup artist!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

marina · Married on 08/15/2015

I've known Allison for quite a while now, she has done myself and my friends makeup for various occasions and she also was the makeup artist for my wedding. Allison is the sweetest and so professional. She makes you feel comfortable, asks your likes/dislikes, what you are looking for and achieves it 100%. She made the day of my wedding a breeze, she was on time and efficient. I didn't have to worry about how my makeup or my moms or bridesmaids were going to turn out she did an amazing job. Everyone was so pleased with her work, she really listens to what they you comfortable with makeup wise. I felt like a model thanks to Allison, you will not be disappointed with her work!!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Not only did Allison do my makeup for my engagement photos but she also did the makeup for my wedding/wedding party and I have nothing but amazing things to say about her! She was professional and reliable. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, nor do I know much about makeup, so I heavily relied on her expertise and I was very happy that I did.
    On the day of our wedding Allison and one other showed up on time and got to work on my my bridesmaids and myself and did not leave until each and every one of us was looking perfect and in the limo.
    Allison made myself and my bridesmaid feel so comfortable and so gorgeous. I even had someone at my wedding like my makeup so much that she wants the same people for her wedding next year! You cannot go wrong with Allison! She is amazing and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2014

Allison did the make up for my wedding day for myself, the two girls in my wedding, and my mother. I am not someone who wears make up on a regular basis and my wedding dress was pink so I was relying heavily on Allison’s expertise, not only make me look good, but to complement my dress. My make up came out better then what I could have ever hoped for and stayed on perfectly. It stayed on throughout the entire hot July outdoor ceremony, the outdoor pictures, and the 4-hour reception. My make up was still on when a group of us went for breakfast the next morning. Allison is very easy going and was able to work around my very busy schedule in order have everything prepared for my wedding day. Without reservation, I would recommend Allison to everyone who was looking for a make artist.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/12/2014

Allison is amazing! She has done my makeup and hair on several occasions for parties, special events, and recently for my sister's wedding. She left me feeling absolutely stunning each and everytime. She seems to know exactly what colors and makeup products to use that will compliment you best. I definitely have flaws and insecurities, but yet I feel so confident and beautiful after she's done. She is professional, passionate, and hard working. She has always accommodated my busy schedule to create a stress free environment (and we all know how stressful weddings can be). I have recommended her to all my friends and family! I promise, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Allison was amazing. She takes her job very seriously. She listens to everything you say, asked all the right questions. She made my day so special. My wedding went off without a hitch. I can't thank her enough for making the day so special.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Christina · Married on 06/22/2013

Allison is an amazing makeup artist. She is professional & listens to what you want. She knew exactly what I wanted without me even asking ! I am still getting compliments 2 years later on how beautiful my makeup was on my wedding day! I would recommend her to everyone and anyone :)

Sent on 02/13/2015

heather · Married on 09/07/2012

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for your beautiful makeup artistry. For years i have been coming to you and i wouldn't have it any other way. The day of my sister's wedding you made me feel unique, special, beautiful and most of all elegant. Everyone raved about what a wonderful job you did and what a wonderful person you were. You are such a beautiful caring person inside and out ! I always recommend Allison to all my friends and family, and I look forward to having many more great experience with Allison

Many thanks and best wishes,
    Heather

Sent on 02/14/2015

I cannot express how professional and great Allison was when it came to doing my makeup for my wedding. As any bride, we search for the perfect person who can take that picture or thought in our head and make it reality and not many people can do that, but Allison did. She was able to take a picture and completely duplicate it to fit my exact needs and expectations. Not only did she do my makeup but my mothers, my sisters and two bridesmaids without hassle or headache. If you're looking for a stress free day with a makeup artist that exceeds expectations she is definitely the last stop in your search for the perfect makeup artist!

Sent on 02/26/2015