Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Reviews

170 | Odessa, FL

170 Reviews for Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Ellen · Married on 05/24/2014

Karen and Sarah are the best. I could not get over how beautiful my mom looked. I loved my hair and makeup too. They did an amazing job. I changed my hair from the original trial and it was not an issue. They were prompt and well organized. I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Ellen,
    I am happy we could be a part of your special day! Thank you for the kinds words and taking the time to review us! I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Dana · Married on 04/27/2014

Amazing! Sarah did am awesome job! I told my now husband that if I wasn't happy with my hair & make-up I'd be pretty miserable. That wasn't the case at all. Loved it. Pictures look great. Sarah wasn't only awesome she was personable & friendly. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2014

Karen was always very prompt to answer my emails and was flexible when I found out that where the girls were getting ready changed. She was on time and finished early. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! I can't say enough good things about Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jessica,
    It was great getting to meet everyone in your bridal party. They were kind and appreciative of the makeup service I provided. You looked amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the photos of you! Thank you!

Teresa · Married on 04/06/2014

I was very pleased with this company for my hair and make up needs for my beach wedding. I contacted many company's for quotes and beautiful you had the best pricing. They made my trial hair and make up run easy and fast. Sarah did a beautiful job on my wedding day with myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids. She even did an extra persons hair when they panicked and couldn't do their hair like they planned. It was very windy so I was worried about my hair coming undone but it looked just as good at the end of night as it did at the beginning. The makeup was flawless, I was getting compliments from complete strangers at the hotel. I would definitely recommend beautiful you if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Sarah said she enjoyed providing services for you and everyone in the bridal party and you look very beautiful!. If you could send a few photos, I would love to see them! Thank you!

Corey · Married on 03/19/2014

Thank you Karen for making my Bridal Party look amazing and putting up with my crazy group of girls! Everyone looked amazing and naturally beautiful. I loved everything about my hair and make-up. Beautiful Job, I highly recommend Karen for any brides in the area looking for amazing hair and make up for their special day.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Corey,
    It was our pleasure being a part of your lovely wedding day! We enjoyed meeting and spending the afternoon with everyone! You looked beautiful and I look forward to seeing the photos from your special day!

Megan · Married on 03/15/2014

Darlina did my hair and airbrush makeup for myself as well as hair and makeup for my 2 bridesmaids and my mother. She was phenomenal and Beautiful You Make-up and Hair is the place to contact for your wedding day. Darlina was professional and did an amazing job on all the girls, making them all equally beautiful. I didn't make any of the bridal party go with a certain hairstyle or make-up style so it was impressive to see all the different hairstyles and how great they looked on each person. My make-up was flawless and only needed a touch up on my lips (however, this was only after my husband not only put a little bit of cake in my face but A LOT, I mean more than any husband should ever put in his wife's face following the cake cutting.) Despite the cake to add to my "glow", my make-up still looked amazing. I highly recommend Beautiful You for your hair and make-up needs!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Megan,
    Thank you for the kinds words! I will be sure to send a copy of your review to Darlina. I know she will be pleased that you were happy with the services she provided on your special day. I knew the airbrush makeup held up, but its good to know and I will be sharing your story to other brides, that cake icing in the face doesn't ruin the makeup! Lol!!
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 02/22/2014

I booked Beautiful You to do hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day, along with my mom and flower girls. Sarah and Karen did a WONDERFUL job and we were all thrilled with our hair and make up. They arrived on time and worked with each person to get the look they wanted. We had all different hair styles from straight and sleek, to curls, to waterfall braids, etc. I was nervous about the airbrush make-up at first because I'd never done it but it turned out great and so far all of the pictures are beautiful. I actually felt really sick on the wedding day because I woke up with a bad cold and everyone joked that at least I looked great! I would definitely recommend Beautiful You for hair and make up to other brides!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We had a great time meeting you and everyone in the bridal party. Everyone was kind and very appreciative of our work! I am wishing you and your new husband a lifetime of health and happiness! Thank you!

Britta · Married on 12/21/2013

I hired Beautiful You while I was studying abroad and they were very willing to work with me despite the fact that all correspondence had to be entirely through e-mail. Karen was very accommodating and used my inspiration pictures perfectly, and my hair and makeup looked beautiful. My airbrush makeup lasted all day and I loved it! Both Karen and her hair stylist were very calming to be around while we were getting ready. My grandmother needed to get her hair done the day of the wedding and we added that the day before with no issues--they were very flexible about it. Amazing job!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 12/15/2013

Karen, I wanted to thank you for making my daughter's wedding so special. You and your coworker did the make up and hair for the bride, 3 attendants, and myself. Not only did our hair look like the photos we provided, it looked better than the photos! It lasted the entire day and night! The make up made us all look and feel beautiful. Even with crying and dancing, the make up didn't budge!
    I would recommend you to ANY bride, bridal party, and mother of the bride for their wedding day! You all were the best !!!!!!!
    PS thank you again for covering up my son's black eye that he got in a combatives class up at West Point the Monday before the wedding! Being a groomsman, he wanted to look good for his sister's wedding. No one even guessed there was a black eye under the make up!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Kaity · Married on 12/15/2013

Karen & Dorene were absolutely AMAZING!!! I would recommend these stylists to EVERY bride who wants to look stunning & flawless on her wedding day! I couldn’t have been happier with the hair & makeup services they provided! Myself, my mom, & 3 bridesmaids all had our makeup done by Karen & our hair done by Dorene, & we were thrilled with the results! Not only did Karen & Dorene show up on time & bring all of the necessary supplies, but Karen responded to all of my e-mails promptly. Our hair & makeup was completed perfectly & on time. We were concerned about the toll wedding stress had taken on our skin, but Karen made us look flawless & gave us natural makeup that enhanced our features without making us look overly made up. Dorene replicated hairstyle pictures we brought in & made our hairstyles look 1 MILLIONx BETTER than the pictures! I was married on the beach on a very windy day & our hair & makeup stayed PERFECT all night! My mom & bridesmaids kept saying how beautiful they felt & how Karen & Dorene don't charge enough with how much they did. I don’t wear makeup & was concerned about not looking like myself but Karen enhanced my features so it looked natural and like me! We got compliments all day about how gorgeous our hair & makeup looked. I can’t gush enough about Karen & Dorene. If any brides are stressed about how they’ll look, BOOK THIS GROUP you won’t be disappointed! My brother had a black eye from a military combat training class, & Karen covered it so there’s no evidence of it in pictures! I can’t stress enough how much I recommend them to any bride. They were 2 of the nicest women I’ve ever met, were courteous & professional, were efficient but took their time on everyone, & did touch ups before they left so we looked perfect. Our hair & makeup stayed flawless all night in crazy wind! For brides reading this, BOOK THEM you will not be sorry! They couldn’t have made my experience any better. Thank you Karen & Dorene!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kaitlyn,

Jessica was wonderful! My daughter's trial run was so good, I decided to have Jessica do my makeup for the wedding, too.
    My daughter's simple chignon idea was made so ornate and special by Jessica. Her makeup was incredible. My makeup was exactly what I wanted-natural, but flawless.
    More important, though, was Jessica's attitude. She was calm, unhurried, yet effecient. She was professional and friendly. I'd had an accident the night before the wedding, and couldn't use my hand and arm. The attendants helped me dress, but they had to get ready, too. Jessica put my shoes on me, making sure the buckle was comfortable, straightened my dress, helped with my jewelry.
    What a delightful experience!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you for such kind words for Jessica! she is an outstanding makeup artist and hair stylist. I am glad you were please with her services, she provided on your daughter's wedding day!

Tina · Married on 10/11/2013

Sarah was great she did exactly what we asked and made changes if needed. All my guests and family loved my hair and makeup I'm the mother of bride, and my daughter the bride looked like a princess. Thanks so much and would use them again, thanks for making my daughter's and my day very special.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

My experience with Beautiful You was amazing. From my trial run to the day of my wedding these ladies were efficient, punctual, precise and just down right amazing. They truly helped to create everything I imagined I would look like and beyond. I had a beach wedding in September and the hair and makeup continued to look fabulous all ceremony and reception long. They made all of my girls look absolutely stunning and even had some great suggestions on hair for my mother and mother in law. Working with these ladies was a dream come true. I highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to review us on Wedding Wire!
    It's always such a pleasure working with a special bride on her Big Day! Everyone there made us feel very welcome and comfortable!
    You looked amazing and I look forward to seeing your beautiful photos!

Lynne · Married on 09/07/2013

I used Beautiful You Makeup and Hair services on my wedding day for myself , 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms! I have never looked more beautiful! They came to our hotel, on time with a complete set up. They were professional and very prepared taking on a large group. I absolutely loved how i looked! The makeup that Karen did was incredible and my hair was beyond gorgeous! I would highly recommend this company as your only choice for these services!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Lynne,
    WE had a wonderful time getting to know you and everyone in your bridal party!You looked amazing and I am looking forward to seeing your photos! I hope your wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be! It was such a pleasure working with a bride that was so appreciative of our services!
    I look forward to seeing with you again at your friend Nicole's wedding.
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 06/10/2013

All of us are late 40's to mid 50's so we are no spring chickens. Two wonderful ladies showed up at our hotel room way early in the morning to do 5 of our hair do's and make up and lashes. They did an awesome job as we had to be at the dock at 9:00 to board the ship for the Weddingmoon! We all looked so beautiful and 10 years younger! Everyone is asking my husband how much younger his bride was when he shows the pictures at work. I am actually 2 years older! Highly recommend and the price was right. They are an honest hard working couple of gals!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

We had a great with you and your friends! It's always a joy to work with such great people! When you time, please send a few photos of your special day!

Christine · Married on 04/20/2013

For my destination beach wedding, we had 2 ladies from Beautiful You come to our hotel the morning of the wedding for hair and makeup. Darlina did hair and Kristy Lynn did make-up. Both were very experienced and knowledgeable in their craft. The ladies having services ranged in age from 13 - 61 and everyone looked just gorgeous! I could not have been more pleased and would recommend Karen's team to anyone with a special occasion coming up.

Sent on 04/30/2013

HI Christine!
    The girls said they had a great time with you and everyone in your bridal party!
    The raved about how beautiful you looked and I look forward to seeing the photos! We thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Cortney · Married on 03/16/2013

I was married on March 16, 2013 and Beautiful You Make-up and Hair did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and me, the bride! I just showed some photos of what I had in mind and everyone's hair and make up could not have been more perfect! Darlena and Jessie were the ladies that provided services on my big day and they were full of energy and so sweet!

Not only were services provided amazing, they were very punctual and professional and worked with me to fit my budget. I would highly recommend Beautiful You to anyone! Thank you!

The New Mrs. Cortney Ward

Sent on 04/06/2013

Hi Courtney,
    I hope you had a fabulous time on your honeymoon! We would like to thank you again for having us be a part of your special day!

Tyler & Erin · Married on 02/17/2013

I found this company on this website and could not recommend them highly enough! 6 of my party had their hair done (including me) and 3 had their makeup done. I was a little worried as I had not met face to face with anyone and did not do a trial run for my hair (a friend of mine was going to do my makeup). We also needed to have the stylists travel to us as I wanted this to be an informal breakfast/get together with my girls. I brought several pictures and she created the most amazing hair style (I have short hair) and even showed my maid of honor how to attach and unattach my veils. All of the hair and makeup for my girls looked fantastic!! The hair stylist arrived at 8:30am for a 5pm ceremony time. The makeup artist arrived a little later, but she had less people to do. We were done in plenty of time for the 2pm deadline to shuttle over to the ceremony site. Again, they were fantastic!!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

The ladies were great ! Everyone in my bridal party looked amazing and flawless (including myself) Started hair and makeup at 8:30 am with the ceremony beginning at 5:30. Makeup and hair held up perfectly all day and night. Price was great especially for traveling service and would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Jennifer, you looked amazing! I am really forward to seeing the photos from your wedding day!

suzanne · Married on 01/12/2013

The girls were great. they were on time and had no problem doing more services than booked. i felt like a princess.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Suzanne, you were a lovely bride! We had a great time with you and your bridal party!

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2012

We were having a destination wedding on Anna Maria Island, with only one trip 7 months prior to check out vendors. The appointment I set up for hair during that original trip just didn't wow me, and so just a few weeks before our wedding I realized that I still didn't have someone lined up. Enter: Karen & Claudia. Quick with the email exchanges, Karen was able to set up a trial run for me at her home just 5 days before the wedding. I was so happy and pleased with everything that we made arrangements for myself, 4 bridemaids, m sis-in-law and my mother to all get ready together the day of the wedding.
    Claudia brought an assistant the morning of the wedding and got to work on our hair first. Karen showed up shortly thereafter and started in with the makeup. It was a PERFECT day being able to get ready in our rental home and not have to worry about rushing around to appointments. We were able to sit back, have a nice brunch, and just relax and enjoy our girlie morning. I was so thankful to have my mom and I in airbrush because my mom is a HUGE crier. While I know it probably wasn't good for my skin, they did such a great job that my curls were still curly and my makeup was still in place the following day for my Trash the Dress shoot before we left for our honeymoon. I didn't have to get any of that done again and I still had a professional look the following day!

Sent on 04/07/2013

pauline · Married on 11/03/2012

Beautiful You Makeup and Hair Services was a perfect choice for my wedding on November 3! I went through a trial run several weeks before and immediately knew I made the right decision. Karen is a professional and courteous artist, and Darlena does an amazing job with hair styles!

I felt completely at ease the day of my wedding - Karen confirmed her arrival time days before, and the morning of. She and Darlena arrived to the hotel promptly and got right to work. There was five of us, including a flowergirl. By the time everyone was finished - all of the girls in the wedding party felt like princesses and looked amazing. Each girl chose their own hair and makeup style and looked stunning! My nine year old daughter couldn't look away from a mirror all night! ;)

I would definitely recommend Beautiful You Makeup and Hair Services to anyone looking for professional makeup and hair services. Most importantly, they listen and consult, and you are transformed into a more beautiful you...

Sent on 11/12/2012

Kim · Married on 10/27/2012

Listens to what you want and does a phenomenal job on both hair and makeup. Makes everyone she is working on look and feel absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Leslie · Married on 10/27/2012

Claudia was wonderful, loved the hair and make up, but most of all she helped tie everything together . Helped things run smoothly, would highly recommend !!!
    Thanks Leslie

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/27/2012

Claudia made sure this special day was perfect by listening to what l each of us wanted and making it happen. She styled my hair exactly the way that I wanted it and it looked even better than I thought it would! I had my hairstyle stay in through a very windy yacht ride and a long night out. It looked so good the next day I even left it in! She was the perfect package and I would gladly use her for any special event in my life!

Sent on 11/07/2012